Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice core

ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by giorgos23 View Post
    nice core
    Thanks!

ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)

97kg

97kg
    Attached Images

Attached Images

End of bulk (100kg)

Pics are about a month old. Currently cutting.

Attached Images

Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Diiimn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice abs. I think you definitely've potential.

HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Almost anyone has the potential to compete bro. So many classes (weight, height, age, etc..) you're bound to be competetive in one of the classes..

Originally Posted by Diiimn View Post
    Nice abs. I think you definitely've potential.
    Thank you very much!

JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent
    Anyone can compete. But placing well and winning is another thing.

Looks like you have a good genetic predesposition to building muscles above the average ability, but I would continue to train a little longer before hitting the stage.

Good work.

Originally Posted by JayVincent View Post
    Anyone can compete. But placing well and winning is another thing.

Looks like you have a good genetic predesposition to building muscles above the average ability, but I would continue to train a little longer before hitting the stage.

Good work.
    Do I have potential to win a competition? And thank you!

e. or do I have potential to earn a pro card? (don't think so but had to ask )

adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ZaboKoszewski View Post
    Do I have potential to win a competition? And thank you!

e. or do I have potential to earn a pro card? (don't think so but had to ask )
    It's hard to tell, but baby steps man. hahaha. You have to win a show first then go through the motions to even attempt to get a pro card. It's very, very hard to know who is going to do what with bodybuilding or physique competitions. You never know who you could be standing next to.

I just competed in my first show in NPC Novice Middle weight and won my class at 1st on my very first show. Now that means I'm nationally qualified for a year. Does it mean I'll win the next one or the one after that? Nope. haha. I could, but it doesn't mean I will. There's a LOT of freaks out there that are so genetically gifted, it's not even funny. So you just have to push as hard as you can and shred out like crazy while still retaining mass. It's such a delicate balance.

I would say, get with a coach. Don't go at it alone. Find someone highly regarded. If you need help with finding one, I know several very successful and highly regarded coaches.

Understand first that it will be a process, no matter how it goes. You may or may not win or place. But you tried to. That's what's important IMO. You smashed that **** and owned it! Gave it your all!

For the way you look right now, I'd say you look pretty perfect for physique, but you could potentially do bodybuilding as well. It's really hard to tell in the pictures. After you lean out for the stage, you will be smaller, but the that's the beauty of the illusion. It's all an illusion on stage. You look big even though you're at your smallest. I was 170 lbs on stage and the max I could have been was 176. So I can gain 6 lbs of muscle (however long that takes) and compete in middle weight until I'm tired of it. Then go to masters because I'm 33.

Have a plan of action too, decide how and why you want to do a show. If you're just doing it to do it, that's fine. If you're doing it to win and to make your life into something different that it ever was before, then you've got some work to do. It will be a fun journey man. At your age, I wish I would have been into this stuff instead of starting late like I have. Good luck!!
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

Originally Posted by adamhartleynpc View Post
    It's hard to tell, but baby steps man. hahaha. You have to win a show first then go through the motions to even attempt to get a pro card. It's very, very hard to know who is going to do what with bodybuilding or physique competitions. You never know who you could be standing next to.

I just competed in my first show in NPC Novice Middle weight and won my class at 1st on my very first show. Now that means I'm nationally qualified for a year. Does it mean I'll win the next one or the one after that? Nope. haha. I could, but it doesn't mean I will. There's a LOT of freaks out there that are so genetically gifted, it's not even funny. So you just have to push as hard as you can and shred out like crazy while still retaining mass. It's such a delicate balance.

I would say, get with a coach. Don't go at it alone. Find someone highly regarded. If you need help with finding one, I know several very successful and highly regarded coaches.

Understand first that it will be a process, no matter how it goes. You may or may not win or place. But you tried to. That's what's important IMO. You smashed that **** and owned it! Gave it your all!

For the way you look right now, I'd say you look pretty perfect for physique, but you could potentially do bodybuilding as well. It's really hard to tell in the pictures. After you lean out for the stage, you will be smaller, but the that's the beauty of the illusion. It's all an illusion on stage. You look big even though you're at your smallest. I was 170 lbs on stage and the max I could have been was 176. So I can gain 6 lbs of muscle (however long that takes) and compete in middle weight until I'm tired of it. Then go to masters because I'm 33.

Have a plan of action too, decide how and why you want to do a show. If you're just doing it to do it, that's fine. If you're doing it to win and to make your life into something different that it ever was before, then you've got some work to do. It will be a fun journey man. At your age, I wish I would have been into this stuff instead of starting late like I have. Good luck!!
    Thank you so much!

Can you send me a pm about those coaches you know?

pics

Attached Images

Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Good job ! looking solid my friend !

Originally Posted by Hardworker33 View Post
    Good job ! looking solid my friend !
    Thank you!

gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymdedication will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you have any advices how to grow my calves? reps and sets and exercises
    i always lagged in calves but after some reading i started training calves 3 to 4 times a week, basically what i did was "if they arent sore ill train em" and it seemed to work well for me

ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiagoMachado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good , but needs to improve chest .

Originally Posted by ThiagoMachado View Post
    Good , but needs to improve chest .
    Any tips?

I currently do 3on1off (so each muscle group almost twice a week). First workout is heavy and the second one volume. I prefer incline bench press (barbell, smith or dumbbells), leverage chest press and cable crossover.

JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i can imagine you on stage, just go for it brah, you look better than 99 percent of the world as is
    SRS Crew
    Bert and Ernie Crew
    99 slayer Crew
    Runescape Crew
    Spanish aesthetics crew
    We're all gonna make it crew
    Mod neg crew

Originally Posted by JaySparkz View Post
    i can imagine you on stage, just go for it brah, you look better than 99 percent of the world as is
    Wow thanks! I don't think that way but thanks a lot!

JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wow thanks! I don't think that way but thanks a lot!
    positive crew checking in I got you brah
    SRS Crew
    Bert and Ernie Crew
    99 slayer Crew
    Runescape Crew
    Spanish aesthetics crew
    We're all gonna make it crew
    Mod neg crew

adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhartleynpc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did you get my PM? I have no idea how to use this stuff here. hahaha
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylleris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi! I turned 19 few days ago and I want to show you my progress this far. It`s been about 10 months since I really started lifting. I have made pretty good gains (65kg to 80kg) and I would like to know if I have potential to compete in the future. I have asymmetric abs and chest gape so I`m a bit concerned if my genetics aren`t good enough. I would be so glad if you can tell me your opinions!

Here are some picture of me!

EDIT: MORE PICS!!
    nice man, how did you train abs?

prodesigner55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prodesigner55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You Looks good Zabo! You have great potential my man. Good job!

Attached Images

Pic

Attached Images

Attached Images

stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How come ur abs arent uuh. I dunno same level? They look like theyre out of,place