Closed Thread
Page 260 of 292 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,800 of 8731
    EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EWALoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wurrrllll staaa

Das it mane!

brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000)
    TFW you log into worlstor hoping to see a vine comp complete with sloots clappin their cheeks and instead you see a vid about ya boy wetbreasts.

glad to see you getting exposure for your transformation op hope you get what you need for that surgery.

Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tshannn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brbgoingpotato View Post
    TFW you log into worlstor hoping to see a vine comp complete with sloots clappin their cheeks and instead you see a vid about ya boy wetbreasts.

glad to see you getting exposure for your transformation op hope you get what you need for that surgery.
    Once I saw "internet troll" in the description I knew it had to be him

gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yo Jesse

I was miscing that night you first posted your thread and couldn't stop F5ing because you can't not watch a house burn down. I'd look at it every once in a while after that and think you'd just disappear and go back to Doritos and Mountain Dew. But everyone got your back and you made an honest effort to change. Even though I don't post on your threads I still read from time to time and respect your transformation. I am mostly reminded of you actually when I see your story in other places on the internet. I am sure there are many more people than you think whose lives you and the people here are impacting.

I have shown your story to many people I know in real life. I just watched the video you did with bb.com and am excited to share it with many more. Keep it up you sikk kunt. Someday Frank Yang will try and do a transformation into you!

yucky yucky yucky yucky yucky all day

johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johncaruana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Very interesting and inspiring story. Just goes to show you that anything is possible if your will is strong enough.
    "No pain, No Gain"

SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You still in love with Ariana Grande?

Am very impressed you stayed the course.

gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000)
    BP: 305x1
    Squat: 385x1 Beltless
    Deadlift: 455x1 Beltess

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Jessie, you said that you believe you are uniquely positioned to help other people in similar situations that you were in. I'm curious how you would emulate the social and motivational aspects of what you experienced coming on here with others or what you would recommend to them to get started

Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500) Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500) Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500) Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500) Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500) Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500) Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500) Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500) Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500) Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500) Lombardo1300 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Amazing transformation, great job brutha.

exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brah you're talking about meals and chit in your video, re: changing up lunches and that. Seriously recommend checking out r/slowcooking. Get a crockpot, pick a recipe or whatever and make up a batch for lunches. Salsa chicken, teriyaki chicken, **** like that. Whatever floats your boat. That way you can make a week of meals in one go, and it's hardly intensive work. Also an obvious nice change up to the sangas for lunch.
    November 30 2013: 165.9KG (366LB) Planetary Mode
    November 29 2014: 125.3KG (277LB) Fatass Mode
    Current: 120.5KG (265LB)

ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chick in my public speaking class just awared a bunch of whales about you today and they were visibly flustered
    PSN: ShrugOfATLAS

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShrugOfATLAS View Post
    Chick in my public speaking class just awared a bunch of whales about you today and they were visibly flustered
    Nice, changing the world.

It has begun.
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that's good stuff!
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello Jessie, I haven't posted in this or the misc in general and I flipped my **** when I saw you on the daily mail.

Now with the skin removal surgery, my brother runs a clinic and an agency for plastic surgery in Turkey were costs are much cheaper than the U.S. and also the doctors are world class. The doctors on my brothers surgeons are all fully qualified European Standard surgeons.

If you want, I can definitely get you a discount for the excess skin procedure and I can even chuck in a donation of my own. And also how would it feel to travel to another country to a villa. The accommodation is absolutely beautiful.

Let me know if you're interested Jessie!
    * Talk chit u finna get negged mofrucker

Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    Glad to see that your new job is panning out pretty well. InstantLoser's advice seems pretty solid as well, so maybe look into that.

Also, while I was away at band camp, I saw you on the news (Articles) via the internet. WOW! I was freaking out and lost my chit when I saw it because it made me happy and proud of you. I showed it to most people I know personally and they took my posts about you more seriously and have decided to make changes in their own lives as well. This was the goal all along!

I hope that inspiring others is a heavy burden that you proudly carry and at the same time, I hope you've managed to achieve more personal happiness in your life and are a lot more satisfied with yourself and your life now.

Das it mane. DAS FUKING IT!
    TY

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Sometimes they'll turn into full time positions. If not, you can talk to your tech recruiter (I'm assuming you went through a company like Tech Systems, etc) and ask them to find you something permanent, or at least something that they think has a better likelihood of becoming a full time salaried position. I did 3 contracts (a 3 month, a 6 month, then a 2 year). Also, just FYI, whatever they're paying you? You're getting the short end of the stick. Basically tech recruiting companies are nothing more than middle-men who leech off whatever the actual parent/hiring company is giving you. For example, if the contract pays you $15 an hour, it's more than likely that your recruiting company is getting like $30-40 an hour for you, and pocketing the rest for themselves. In a 3 month scenario, you'll probably have to just stick to whatever they're paying you, but if it was longer term (like the 2 year contract I did) you can demand a raise after around 6 months to a year.
    For example, my last contract (same job I'm doing now that I became full time/hired in salaried) started at a lousy $13 an hour. After a year, I demanded $20 and was offered $19. The point being that they can afford some leeway and will work with you to keep you around if you're doing a good job. They're essentially getting the money for nothing anyway, so it's in their best interest to keep you happy.
    That is dead on. They started me at 17 an hour, but the odd part is, my friend who works there (and is now leaving for a better job) got me in, but they STILL wanted me to go though a contractor. They could have hired me outright but didn't. I am contracted till December, but with the workload with projects we have, and information from the meeting I attended today, it looks likely that I will be there till April, but highly unlikely I will be there beyond april, due to the budget needing to be approved from the parent company (and they almost never do this for contractors)

Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    Hope you're having a solid weekend, Jesse! Hopefully the Lions didn't put a damper on it for you buddy.
    kek, if the lions losing had a damper on my mood, I would have climbed a clocktower by now

Originally Posted by SighGR View Post
    You still in love with Ariana Grande?

Am very impressed you stayed the course.
    Was never in love with her really, but I still find her very attractive physically. Personality wise I doubt we'd get along

Originally Posted by gangstamuzik View Post
    90000 pages of people all making the same comment "dis be half the people on *********"

tedious as hell

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    Jessie, you said that you believe you are uniquely positioned to help other people in similar situations that you were in. I'm curious how you would emulate the social and motivational aspects of what you experienced coming on here with others or what you would recommend to them to get started
    its unrealistic to hope for the level of support I was fortunate enough to be given, but the principal can be applied universally. Make yourself responsible to others. Just tell others your plans for losing weight, or make a pact with someone else to lose weight with them. Make a food log and a progress log. Just make it so that if you fail, you will embarrass yourself to someone other than yourself

Originally Posted by exphate View Post
    Brah you're talking about meals and chit in your video, re: changing up lunches and that. Seriously recommend checking out r/slowcooking. Get a crockpot, pick a recipe or whatever and make up a batch for lunches. Salsa chicken, teriyaki chicken, **** like that. Whatever floats your boat. That way you can make a week of meals in one go, and it's hardly intensive work. Also an obvious nice change up to the sangas for lunch.
    definitely going to do this as soon as I get a thermos with a wide mouth to take lunches in
    (392.4 lbs pounds lost so far)
    (then 104lbs gained....still venerable, never out of the woods)

Starting Weight: 653

Vlog and other information: http://www.youtube.com/user/wetbreast/videos

myfitnesspal : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Wetbreasts

Twitter: twitter.com/wetbreasts

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000)
    TBH I just put the meals in tupperwear/plastic containers and heat up as necessary. (Usually dont even do that)
    November 30 2013: 165.9KG (366LB) Planetary Mode
    November 29 2014: 125.3KG (277LB) Fatass Mode
    Current: 120.5KG (265LB)

TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow westbreasts. Wow.

I was around when you posted that thread a few years ago but havent really been miscing since then. Just caught that inspirational video bb.com made with you.

Great to see you stuck with it man, glad you have your life back!

All the best for your future.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Talk is cheap. It's what you do, not what you say, that counts.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wetbreasts View Post
    That is dead on. They started me at 17 an hour, but the odd part is, my friend who works there (and is now leaving for a better job) got me in, but they STILL wanted me to go though a contractor. They could have hired me outright but didn't. I am contracted till December, but with the workload with projects we have, and information from the meeting I attended today, it looks likely that I will be there till April, but highly unlikely I will be there beyond april, due to the budget needing to be approved from the parent company (and they almost never do this for contractors)
    $17 an hour is actually not bad for entry level, low experience IT work. Hopefully after you get a couple contracts under your belt, and maybe a certification or 2, you can get hired in directly somewhere and start making a solid middle-class wage w/benefits. From my understanding of the current job market in tech, there's a lack of qualified applicants, so it's kind of a "buyers market" right now. Get your experience, get your education, then get paid son.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    $17 an hour is actually not bad for entry level, low experience IT work. Hopefully after you get a couple contracts under your belt, and maybe a certification or 2, you can get hired in directly somewhere and start making a solid middle-class wage w/benefits. From my understanding of the current job market in tech, there's a lack of qualified applicants, so it's kind of a "buyers market" right now. Get your experience, get your education, then get paid son.
    I got paid $11 an hour for a year to wipe butts as a nurse's aide with a bachelor's in biomedical engineering before going to med school. Would have killed for $17 an hour.

Regardless of it being a contract position, it's still work experience and will put you leagues ahead of where you were before having the job!
    Last edited by TheJoshuaa; 10-29-2015 at 10:35 AM.
    I will be the best

Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just saw the video about your weight loss on a big finnish news site for the first time, gratz wettyB.

You truly made it.
    For each and every time your failures will craft you, until fear of them is gone.

We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are.

NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow crazy transformation
    Arsenal F.C.

terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terroristony has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One of the biggest newspapers in Finland also posted the video of you on their site. I rarely misc these days, so it was bit of a WTF-moment to see your face on Finnish media, haha!

http://www.iltalehti.fi/iltvuutiset/...03133_v0.shtml

Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rotfuchs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very inspirational transformation you went through, certainly took a lot of willpower to stick with it all the way. You deserve my utmost respect

Sweet Prince of Peace BigAndJuicy's Avatar
    BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000) BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000) BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000) BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000) BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000) BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000) BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000) BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000) BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000) BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000) BigAndJuicy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I haven't logged in to misc in a few weeks but just saw a vid of you and came to check in. Good luck with the skin, will check to see how it looks after the surgery
    -Trump on economics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170898241&p=1431743431#post1431743431
    -My 1 year hairloss treatment results thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167142581&page=1

Murder Beats Not People recreateme's Avatar
    recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Geeze Man! I haven't logged on in forever but when i saw this video I had to post!

I remember seeing that first post way back when, watching those youtube vids of you flailing lol

Congrats man, its great to see it the change and that things are really turning around!

Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10) Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10) Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10) Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10) Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10) Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10) Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10) Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10) Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10) Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10) Progress2Best is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by exphate View Post
    TBH I just put the meals in tupperwear/plastic containers and heat up as necessary. (Usually dont even do that)
    This but bro you gotta go with the glass storage containers if that is an option.

Heating up tupperwear or exposing it to UV will cause it to leach estrogen into your food REAL ****

Don't be a victim lol
    Progress
    To
    The
    Best
    .com

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Progress2Best View Post
    This but bro you gotta go with the glass storage containers if that is an option.

Heating up tupperwear or exposing it to UV will cause it to leach estrogen into your food REAL ****

Don't be a victim lol
    Metal water bottle crew checking in

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at the comments on *********.. but that was already expected.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Wetbreasts View Post

Was never in love with her really, but I still find her very attractive physically. Personality wise I doubt we'd get along
    YAARRSS!

Man improves self. Man stops pining over dopey sloot. Man surpasses sloot. Sloot woes

Closed Thread