censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50)

6 week cut, 4 more to go

Hey Guys,

So I injured the tendons in my wrist last winter and at a ripe weight of 285lbs (powerlifting) I couldn't bench 135lbs or curl 20lb dumbells.... It wasn't until the summer that I had finally recovered and made my way back into the gym... I've just been floating around, getting my lifts back up... not worried about asthetics at all... My diet was garbage... Long story short I got gross fast and decided to do something about it.. AGAIN.

So I just wanted to share my progress so far... Here's what I eat and take for supplements;

Meal 1;
    1 cup of 0% greek yogurt w/
    1/2 scoop of whey
    1 tbsp of peanut butter
    1/2 cup of granolla
    + 4 egg whites w/ diced peppers and tomatoes

Meal 2;
    2 chicken breasts
    3/4 cup of cooked brown rice or quinoa
    1 cup of steamed brocolli

Meal 3;
    same as meal 2

Meal 4;
    same as meal 3

Meal 5;
    Same as meal 4 ( I know it's boring but I make 20 of these meals at a time and keep them in the fridge... they're all measured and they're all the same...)

Meal 6;
    5 egg whites and 1 whole egg
    w/ 1 cup of greek yogurt flavored w/ Walden Farms carb free apple jam

Supplments;

2x the recommended dose of BPI 24/7 Burn (CLA)
    *** I just added Hydroxycut Elite MT, stacked with above as of 2 days ago...

Test HD (Just replaced it with TESTFREAK 2 days ago)

MT Platinumn Multi-Vitamins

L-Glutamine

Whey Isolate, Post workout only mixed w/ 3 tbsps of caramel sauce for post workout simplex carbs...

I do 5x a week weight training,
    2 or 3x a week cardio.

I am trying to get abs in twice a week but I've been doing 1x a week....

I'm only down about 5 lbs, but clearly I've dropped a lot of fat and water... I've lost 5 inches around my waist.

Does anyone have any suggestions with moving forward? And can any one give me a BF% Estimate.. I was guessing around 16% but looking for input.

Thanks!
    Last edited by censored; 10-27-2015 at 02:08 AM.
    You can walk outisde and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
    -Henry Rollins

alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    16-17% I think too. You got a great mass underneath. I would cut till 12-13%, you would look very well !

antonzaimov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antonzaimov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antonzaimov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antonzaimov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job so far! I think you're at 17-18% bodyfat. I suggest that you cut down until about 10% and then decide whether to bulk or cut more, depending on priorities.
    FB: Anton Zaimov Fitness //www.********.com/AntonZaimovFitness?ref=hl
    IG: anton_zaimov_fitness https://instagram.com/anton_zaimov/