Thread: Barrel chest?

Registered User Coltonchapstick's Avatar
    Coltonchapstick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Barrel chest?

Just wanted to know if I have a barrel chest? I'm a little self concious about it! Just want to know what others think? As well as I cant post a pic so if you could go to my gallery I have a picture there. It would mean the world to me, thanks!

censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Coltonchapstick View Post
    Just wanted to know if I have a barrel chest? I'm a little self concious about it! Just want to know what others think? As well as I cant post a pic so if you could go to my gallery I have a picture there. It would mean the world to me, thanks!
    Your photo isn't really helpful but I'll go ahead and say nah. not obviously at least. The bone structure in your torso isn't abnormal.. Stop worrying about what other people think. I learned that lesson a long time ago brah.
    You can walk outisde and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
    -Henry Rollins