Closed Thread
Page 183 of 308 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,490 of 9228
    DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
    Almost backed that one, but went with dark oak instead. Should be in my hands around Halloween.

How did you pick your sizing? All their sizing seems to be made for weird as fuk proportions and I don't want to order internationally and then have it not fit. I wish they'd do the chore coat with trucker style pockets, fuk that vertical chit.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any recommendations on a cardigan? I've never bought one and I'm still new to building my wardrobe.
    “Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.” Dalai Lama

Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    Would you rather buy 1 pair that will last 1-2 decades, or a new pair that wears out every couple years. All about the quality.

And aesthetics.
    But do you really need your clothes/shoes to last you decades?

I stopped caring about this when I realized that I get tired of the clothes long before the quality of the clothes start to matter, if that makes sense. Like I have a leather jacket that I have worn maybe once this year. Today, I'd rather buy 3-4 jackets I like for the price of one super high quality jacket that will last me years because chances are that I'm not going to be wearing it anyway in a year or two from now.

I can do so much more with $500 when I go shopping now compared to 2-3 years ago, where I'd come back with a shirt and a pair of jeans or sometimes just a jacket. I guess it depends on how you are as a person. If you're going to wear your clothes for as long as possible, then it might be worth it for you to pay more for something that is going to last longer. But if you, like me, constantly find new things you want to wear or know that your style is always changing or you just don't like wearing something you bought 3 years ago, then you're just wasting your money.

I do think it's worth it to spend a little more on certain things. Especially shoes (have yet to see a pair of shoes that are cheap, comfortable and look good) and sometimes jackets/coats as well but save your money when it comes to everything else.

RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Simple mid grey jeans with a nice fit?

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nik7 View Post

I stopped caring about this when I realized that I get tired of the clothes long before the quality of the clothes start to matter, if that makes sense. Like I have a leather jacket that I have worn maybe once this year. Today, I'd rather buy 3-4 jackets I like for the price of one super high quality jacket that will last me years because chances are that I'm not going to be wearing it anyway in a year or two from now.

I can do so much more with $500 when I go shopping now compared to 2-3 years ago, where I'd come back with a shirt and a pair of jeans or sometimes just a jacket. I guess it depends on how you are as a person. If you're going to wear your clothes for as long as possible, then it might be worth it for you to pay more for something that is going to last longer. But if you, like me, constantly find new things you want to wear or know that your style is always changing or you just don't like wearing something you bought 3 years ago, then you're just wasting your money.

I do think it's worth it to spend a little more on certain things. Especially shoes (have yet to see a pair of shoes that are cheap, comfortable and look good) and sometimes jackets/coats as well but save your money when it comes to everything else.

I don't think either side of this view is necessarily 'wrong', it comes down to the individual and what you want or need for yourself. But me personally I already have more clothes than a person should ever need, I I focus on quality the majority of the time, but not all the time. I still find things from time to time that are cheap and good, like some items from H&M. But the majority of the time I am trying to buy nicer items these days, either to add to the collection or replace existing items with better versions.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10) PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10) PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10) PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10) PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10) PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10) PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10) PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10) PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10) PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10) PanCheez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bought this really nice watch from OOZOO timepieces! they can be quite expensive but well worth it! instagram.com/p/6aPwqMkccV/
    Squat 1RM : 352
    Bench 1RM : 242
    Deadlift 1RM : 440
    OHP 1RM : 176

BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000)
    RocketSkates,
    When you say "mid grey"...

Thoughts?

Nik,
    As you say, it depends on the garment. A navy peacoat? Buy quality. A black leather jacket? Style depending, buy quality. An overcoat [worn with a suit]? Buy quality. Dress shoes? Buy quality. And so on and so forth, assuming you wear these types of garments yearly.

Plain tees, shirts, and other cheap-to-make goods? Who cares? Buy whatever fits. Of course, it depends on the individual. I'm leaning more towards stylish stuff - and I don't care for trends, and so I intend to buy quality - and locally produced - gear.

RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RocketSkates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BishopGaines View Post
    RocketSkates,
    When you say "mid grey"...

Thoughts?

I've got a pair in that colour already, should have just said dark grey, my bad. Seems like all grey jeans in general are either super skinny or straight fit. Never seen any slim fits...

Looking at these on ASOS, Dr. Denim super skinnys in old grey. They're the colour i'm after, but could be way too tight... was thinking if I ordered a size bigger they could fit like a slim maybe?

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gsxr25 View Post
    Can't, you want to wait until they're running one of their sales where the prices are already 30-50% off.
    Yeah basically what Gsxr said, i should have been more specific. Stacks with sales where they auto apply the price. When they run the 50% off you can use these to get some very very nice deals.

Camel coat is legit btw, can't wait till it's cool enough to wear this every day.
    Thanks brahs.

I really wish I could find the Common Projects Chelseas for sub $400. Cheapest I've seen them is $479 so far.
    Have you ever done an MTO with shoes? I just came across a MTO that makes some chelseas that look very similar to CP's

Common projects on left, Story et Fall on right. for $240.

More info can be found on this thread.
    http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/inde...opic=3557793.0
    Their website is really crappy, but people have been receiving their orders and the pics look really good.

I am seriously intrigued and considering placing an order for one of their Jhodpurs..

Originally Posted by Nik7 View Post
    I asked the exact question yesterday in the S&P thread.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RocketSkates View Post
    I've got a pair in that colour already, should have just said dark grey, my bad. Seems like all grey jeans in general are either super skinny or straight fit. Never seen any slim fits...

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/24maidy.jpg[IMG]

Looking at these on ASOS, Dr. Denim super skinnys in old grey. They're the colour i'm after, but could be way too tight... was thinking if I ordered a size bigger they could fit like a slim maybe?
    You'll simply end up with skinny jeans that are a size too big.

Although they're the wrong shade of grey, I'd still look into Levi's 508/511. Or were you looking for something a little cheaper?

sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DatPass View Post
    How did you pick your sizing? All their sizing seems to be made for weird as fuk proportions and I don't want to order internationally and then have it not fit. I wish they'd do the chore coat with trucker style pockets, fuk that vertical chit.

I checked the fit guide on their website, and contacted Gustin about the shoulder measurements since they did not provide them. Searched for reviews on google, too. Most people who bought this jacket went with their normal shirt size. The people who sized down had to return or sell theirs.

I've never bought anything from them, so hopefully it's good.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    Thanks brahs.

Have you ever done an MTO with shoes? I just came across a MTO that makes some chelseas that look very similar to CP's

Common projects on left, Story et Fall on right. for $240.

More info can be found on this thread.
    http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/inde...opic=3557793.0
    Their website is really crappy, but people have been receiving their orders and the pics look really good.

It's funny you mention that because I was on their website trying to find a way to order and they only have a picture of one type of boot up. You can hit "line 3" at top and there is 3 more I guess but no pics and no way of knowing what they are? Would just order those instead but it seems really mysterious/complicated on their terrible site lol
    535 deadlift.
    *Style crew

softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) softasjelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Misc's

what are thoughts on A&F?

I get the feeling when walking bye, that its for Highschoolers...but when I actually look online they have some pretty nice stuff (Clearly internet wizardry)

Would you put it above Oldnavy? Around JCrew Factory?

thoughts-

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WIWT: On dat Mr. Rodgers tip.. it was in the 50's today and i didnt want to deal with a jacket.

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

It's funny you mention that because I was on their website trying to find a way to order and they only have a picture of one type of boot up. You can hit "line 3" at top and there is 3 more I guess but no pics and no way of knowing what they are? Would just order those instead but it seems really mysterious/complicated on their terrible site lol
    Yea its confusing, but if im understanding it correctly, they only have certain lines available for order at each time. So if you click line 3, you will get a 4 "picture not currently available" if you click one of those images, then you will see the description of the shoe on the right and the pull down menu for the sizes. Line 1 has a lot more items that you can order. You have to use the description and match it up with the pics in the link i posted above. At least thats how i understand it.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    don't know much about boot game

but any ideas on where I can get a nice pair of rugged outdoor/hiking but also stylish boots lol? i wouldn't mind buying used especially for a good brand
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

Originally Posted by BishopGaines View Post
    You'll simply end up with skinny jeans that are a size too big.

Although they're the wrong shade of grey, I'd still look into Levi's 508/511. Or were you looking for something a little cheaper?

I have a pair of black 511's my man. Didn't much like the fit/material to be honest. Felt really stiff. Also look more on the formal side imo, I mean, some people even wear those bad boys for work.

adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WIWT: On dat Mr. Rodgers tip.. it was in the 50's today and i didnt want to deal with a jacket.

What cardigan is that?
    “Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.” Dalai Lama

Yea its confusing, but if im understanding it correctly, they only have certain lines available for order at each time. So if you click line 3, you will get a 4 "picture not currently available" if you click one of those images, then you will see the description of the shoe on the right and the pull down menu for the sizes. Line 1 has a lot more items that you can order. You have to use the description and match it up with the pics in the link i posted above. At least thats how i understand it.

Nice, would rep if not on spread. Going to snag the tan chelseas soon.
    535 deadlift.
    *Style crew

JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/weXrNiul.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ndtc4mxl.jpg[IMG]
    you sexy black sombish, I'm loving that entire fit.

Originally Posted by TroyLeroy View Post
    don't know much about boot game

but any ideas on where I can get a nice pair of rugged outdoor/hiking but also stylish boots lol? i wouldn't mind buying used especially for a good brand
    Price range? Red Wings, Chippewa, Wolverine, Clarks, etc. Give us a price.

Here is my class fit...

Then my work fit...

I'm back, bby - doubt you noticed

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JACrawford View Post

Price range? Red Wings, Chippewa, Wolverine, Clarks, etc. Give us a price.
    less than 200 dollars preferred, maybe 250..300 if i love them
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by adamw5963 View Post
    What cardigan is that?
    Its from danish company called Sand. Not sure the exact model name.

LOL thanks brah. Mirin that levi jacket. You have been dressing a lot more causally for class and killing it too. Miring your ability to combine the same items (trucker and jeans) to make it both school and work appropriate. I remember when you resisted wearing more casual combos to class. IIRC, you were working then too so you needed to dress up a bit.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Nice, would rep if not on spread. Going to snag the tan chelseas soon.
    Yea i think im gonna save up for a pair too.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

thanks man! ^^

pretty sold on the redwings 1907, after a quick researching they seem solid, first legit pair of boots
    hope they hold up for hiking
    that price tag though..found them for $213 on sale down from 270 on shoebuy.com

i probably am going to buy them, i hope i dont regret this

LOL thanks brah. Mirin that levi jacket. You have been dressing a lot more causally for class and killing it too. Miring your ability to combine the same items (trucker and jeans) to make it both school and work appropriate. I remember when you resisted wearing more casual combos to class. IIRC, you were working then too so you needed to dress up a bit.
    luckily, my graduate job is more casual, I cant get away with this stuff. I love it.

thanks man! ^^

pretty sold on the redwings 1907, after a quick researching they seem solid, first legit pair of boots

[img]https://www.denimhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Billede-111.jpg[img]
    Good choice. If you take care of them, they'll take care of you. I promise you that.

Originally Posted by JGats View Post

I like the look of overcoats but I wouldn't wear one with a t-shirt or a sweater. And definitely not sneakers. There are other coats I'd wear that look better if I'm not wearing a suit.

Nahdog.

Topcoats are the most versatile piece of outerwear IMO. Some people mistakenly assume they are just formal outerwear meant to be worn with suits. That is true if you buy big billowly topcoats of old, but thats it.

Here are people who are doing it right.

Topcoats are so hnnnnnnngggggg
    535 deadlift.
    *Style crew

I have a grey peacoat/overcoat hybrid... I need a simple camel one.

I have a grey peacoat/overcoat hybrid... I need a simple camel one.
    Just keep an eye for Banana's offerings. I can attest to the quality of their peacoat as well. I this one in 2009 from Banana in 2009 for $223 and it still keeps chugging and gets loads of compliments.

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks man! ^^

hope they hold up for hiking

i want them for $213 but 270 on shoebuy

Closed Thread
Page 183 of 308 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast