Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Top 3 for me, not to scary but cult classics!

1) Army of Darkness
    2) Monster Squad
    3) Silver Bullet

I would love to run a Big C/Thrust stack! Thanks for the an awesome promo giveaway!
    ++CountryMike Appreciation Crew++

**REVIEWS**
    -Steel Edge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170379111&p=1420947391#post1420947391
    - Protogen-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170381691

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JETSbrah View Post
    For all you baking enthusiasts ... my girl found a recipe she's hoping to try this weekend - thought I'd share with everyone.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Protein Bars

For the Cheesecake
    •2 cups non-fat greek yogurt
    •1 cup pumpkin puree (I used canned pumpkin)
    •2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
    •2 eggs
    •2 Tbsp gluten free flour (or if not gluten free use all purpose)
    •½ cup stevia for baking (or I used 12 packets of NuNaturals) *use whatever sweetener you prefer & taste for sweetness and add more if needed

For the Crust
    •¾ cup crumbs from gluten-free gingersnap cookies (I used 3 of these PatsyPie Snappy Ginger Cookies) *could also use graham cracker crumbs
    •½ cup whey protein, vanilla (I used Whey Gourmet, vanilla) *or sub for extra cookie crumbs if preferred
    •3 Tbsp ground flax seed (or whole chia seeds)
    •5 Tbsp butter (or coconut oil), melted
    •30 drops stevia (I used NuNaturals vanilla stevia drops) *optional

Instructions
    1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
    2. In a medium bowl (or stand mixer with paddle attachment), whisk the eggs, add in the greek yogurt, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and whisk until smooth. Then, add in the stevia and flour a little at a time, whisking after each addition.
    3. Once the cheesecake filling is whisked until smooth, set aside
    4. Next, start the base. Mist or lightly oil an 8x8 pan.
    5. In a bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs, flax, whey protein and liquid stevia (if using).
    6. Once dry ingredients combined, drizzle in the melted butter and stir until its all combined.
    7. Press the graham crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of the 8x8 square pan. Ensure you pack it down firmly.
    8. Then pour over the cheesecake filling and spread it around so its even.
    9. Place in the oven and bake for approx. 45-50 minutes
    10. Allow to cool completely, then place in fridge for 2 hours.

I'm intrigued.
    ^This man wants some Magnum!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow let me know how those bars turn out Jetsbrah
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Wow let me know how those bars turn out Jetsbrah
    Morning bump everyone - going to try and head out to grab these ingredients right now! Get those entries in
    **Canadian Crew**

WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw the Pumpkin quest bars at the gym. Will try it out..just for fun. How come Magnum doesn't make any bars.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WOLFBBGOLD View Post
    I saw the Pumpkin quest bars at the gym. Will try it out..just for fun. How come Magnum doesn't make any bars.
    Honestly I don't believe we've ever considered it. Did you ever try those bars out?

Anyone else want to win in here?
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yooooooooooooooo, cool promo guize

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For all you baking enthusiasts ... my girl found a recipe she's hoping to try this weekend - thought I'd share with everyone.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Protein Bars

For the Cheesecake
    •2 cups non-fat greek yogurt
    •1 cup pumpkin puree (I used canned pumpkin)
    •2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
    •2 eggs
    •2 Tbsp gluten free flour (or if not gluten free use all purpose)
    •½ cup stevia for baking (or I used 12 packets of NuNaturals) *use whatever sweetener you prefer & taste for sweetness and add more if needed

For the Crust
    •¾ cup crumbs from gluten-free gingersnap cookies (I used 3 of these PatsyPie Snappy Ginger Cookies) *could also use graham cracker crumbs
    •½ cup whey protein, vanilla (I used Whey Gourmet, vanilla) *or sub for extra cookie crumbs if preferred
    •3 Tbsp ground flax seed (or whole chia seeds)
    •5 Tbsp butter (or coconut oil), melted
    •30 drops stevia (I used NuNaturals vanilla stevia drops) *optional

Instructions
    1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
    2. In a medium bowl (or stand mixer with paddle attachment), whisk the eggs, add in the greek yogurt, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and whisk until smooth. Then, add in the stevia and flour a little at a time, whisking after each addition.
    3. Once the cheesecake filling is whisked until smooth, set aside
    4. Next, start the base. Mist or lightly oil an 8x8 pan.
    5. In a bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs, flax, whey protein and liquid stevia (if using).
    6. Once dry ingredients combined, drizzle in the melted butter and stir until its all combined.
    7. Press the graham crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of the 8x8 square pan. Ensure you pack it down firmly.
    8. Then pour over the cheesecake filling and spread it around so its even.
    9. Place in the oven and bake for approx. 45-50 minutes
    10. Allow to cool completely, then place in fridge for 2 hours.

I'm intrigued.
    Oh shoot, thanks for sharing this!!!

I'm gonna try this out!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump this to the top everybody - start of the week for me after a big Thanksgiving yesterday!

For anyone wanting to try those cheesecake bars, I highly *highly* recommend that recipe ... my experience with protein baking is limited, but that's by far the best recipe I've tried to date. I used graham cracker crumbs instead of the ginger snaps but I stuck with ground chia seeds (had them already) to mix in and the crust turned out unreal. Only regret is that we brought the entire batch minus the one I tried to Thanksgiving and they were demolished by my fam. Might have to whip up another batch this weekend. Might just be my tastebuds but I didn't feel the need for as much sweetener as the recipe suggested either. Start small - taste until it fits what you like!
    **Canadian Crew**

I'm shutting this promo down this Friday. So GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!!!
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump for my Magnum brothers.

emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am in to log Big C and Limitless! Will definitely makes gainz on that stack! My brother loved logging Limitless, DNA, and Opus!

Favorite Horror Flicks:

1 Paranormal Activity
    2 Silence of the Lambs
    3 Nightmare on Elm Street

I'll post up a recipe soon too!

emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pumpkin Torte Recipe

Ingredients
    1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
    1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin, divided
    1/2 cup milk
    4 large eggs
    1/3 cup canola oil
    1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
    1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
    1 cup confectioners' sugar
    1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
    1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
    1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted

Directions
    In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, 1 cup pumpkin, milk, eggs, oil and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.

Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans.

Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.

In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar and remaining pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.

Cut each cake horizontally into two layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with a fourth of the filling. Repeat layers three times. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with pecans. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10-12 servings.

Nutritional Facts
    1 serving (1 slice) equals 528 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 378 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.

Definitely not clean eating, but hey have to get your carbs and saturated fat sometime! haha

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by emersonthacker View Post
    I am in to log Big C and Limitless! Will definitely makes gainz on that stack! My brother loved logging Limitless, DNA, and Opus!

Favorite Horror Flicks:

1 Paranormal Activity
    2 Silence of the Lambs
    3 Nightmare on Elm Street

I'll post up a recipe soon too!
    You will definitely make gains with Big-C and Limitless!! And that's awesome new, loving hearing people had a great experience logging our products. And that your both are on here, training hard!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    You will definitely make gains with Big-C and Limitless!! And that's awesome new, loving hearing people had a great experience logging our products. And that your both are on here, training hard!!!
    Thanks! Happy to see Magnum killing it!

You'd love Limitless brah, I had a great experience logging it and it's my go-to pre-workout product these days.
    **Canadian Crew**

You'd love Limitless brah, I had a great experience logging it and it's my go-to pre-workout product these days.
    Nice! I'm sure you're right about that!

from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Winners announced tomorrow bump! Cant wait to see who gets chosen to tryout some awesome MAGNUM supplements. Good luck everyone.

**REVIEWS**
    -Steel Edge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170379111&p=1420947391#post1420947391
    - Protogen-

Get those entries in. I'm picking the last remaining winners tomorrow. Heck of a combo here.

Now I've seen some great pumpkin recipes, but does anyone have candy corn recipes
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Talking

Get those entries in. I'm picking the last remaining winners tomorrow. Heck of a combo here.

Now I've seen some great pumpkin recipes, but does anyone have candy corn recipes
    I have not made these, but looks interesting

Protein Candy Corn

Description
    All-natural, no sugar added, high-protein candy corn! Your new favorite halloween treat!

Ingredients
    2 serving (serving = 2 tbsp) Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Flour
    3 serving (serving = 1 rounded scoop) Magnum Quattro - Vanilla or Pure & Simple
    1/4 snack size (4 oz) Applesauce Unsweetened
    1 fl oz Carrot Juice
    0.125 tsp Turmeric (Ground)

Directions
    Makes about 150 pieces (6 servings).

Ingredients

Orange layer:
    ½ cup Quattro protein powder (51g)
    2 tablespoons coconut flour (14g)
    2 tablespoons carrot juice (30ml)

Yellow layer:
    1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce (15ml)
    ⅛ teaspoon ground turmeric (0.6ml)
    ¼ cup natural vanilla whey protein powder (26g)
    1 tablespoon coconut flour (7g)

White layer:
    ¼ cup Quattro protein powder (26g)
    1 tablespoon coconut flour (7g)
    1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce (15ml)

Instructions

1. Mix each color batter in a separate bowl. When you make the yellow batter, mix the turmeric in the applesauce before adding Quattro and coconut flour.
    2. Shape each dough into a rectangle, approximately 3"x5". (The orange dough will be twice as thick as the others.)
    3. Layer the colors with the orange in the middle.
    4. Slice into strips about ¼" wide.
    5. To make the candy corn, make alternating diagonal cuts into each strip.
    6. Smooth the shape with your fingers (if desired).
    7. Enjoy!

Facts - Per 1 Serving - About 6 Pieces
    Carbs ~ 6gm
    Protein ~ 13
    Fat ~ 1gm

WINNERS TOMORROW
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

^^ that recipe looks interesting. Very interesting.
    **Canadian Crew**

My wife makes pumpkin bars every year and they taste amazing!

PUMPKIN BARS

CRUST:
    1 C. Pecans
    ¼ C. Almond Flour
    ¼ C. Shredded Coconut
    8 Dates
    ¼ t. Ground Ginger
    ½ t. Ground Cinnamon
    1 t. Molasses
    2 T. Coconut Oil

FILLING:
    1 ½ C. Pumpkin Puree
    12 Dates
    ½ C. Coconut Oil
    ½ C. Coconut Milk
    1 ½ t. Vanilla
    1 ½ T. Honey
    ¼ t. Allspice
    1 t. Pumpkin Pie Spice

TOPPING
    1 Can Coconut Milk,
    ½ T. Honey
    Ground Cinnamon

Instructions

FOR THE CRUST:
    1.Line an 8x8 baking dish with tin foil or plastic wrap.
    2. Add the pecans, almond flour, and shredded coconut to bowl of a food processor. Process until the pecans resemble small, coarse crumbs.
    3. Add the dates, ginger, cinnamon, molasses, and coconut oil to the nut mixture and process until the dates are chopped fine enough to hold the crust together. Scoop the dough into the prepared pan and press evenly over the bottom.

FOR THE FILLING:
    1. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor. Blend together until very smooth. This shouldn’t be too hard in a high speed blender(I use a vitamix), but you may need to puree for a bit longer in a regular food processor. The mixture should have no lumps and be a smooth, fluffy consistency.
    2. Spoon the mixture over the crust and smooth the top. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or overnight.
    3. Once chilled, you should be able to lift the bars(carefully out of the pan by lifting them by the tin foil or plastic wrap and sliding onto the counter.
    4. Cut into bars. Top each bar with a dollop of coconut cream topping and a dash of cinnamon.

FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING:
    1. Place the coconut cream and the honey in a mixing bowl. Beat together with an electric mixer until combined.
    2. Spoon a dollop of cream over each pumpkin bar. Dust each bar with a dash of cinnamon. Serve chilled.

**REVIEWS**
    -Steel Edge
    - Protogen-

Today's the day.

Holy candy corn protein recipe KR.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Today's the day.

Holy candy corn protein recipe KR.
    Its today!!!

Hahaha...I know kinda scared about that one!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

In to see winners today, looking forward to these logs even if I'm not chosen (but I hope I am!)
    **Canadian Crew**

WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In to see winners today, looking forward to these logs even if I'm not chosen (but I hope I am!)
    Good luck everyone

Can't wait to see what lucky winners get chosen bump!

**REVIEWS**
    -Steel Edge
    - Protogen-

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Its today!!!

Hahaha...I know kinda scared about that one!!
    It looks like a TON of work too.... hmmmm.....

Winners coming within the hour. Get your apps in or use these last few minutes to urge me to pick you.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Last minute consideration bump! I've never tried any Magnum products, and would love to log BIG C and give it an honest review. Good luck everyone!

PUMPKIN PROTEIN BARS:
    1 C. Oat Flour
    1 ½ scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
    ½ t. Baking Powder
    ½ t. Real Salt
    2 t. Cinnamon
    ¼ t. Allspice
    ¼ t. Ground Ginger
    ⅓ C. Brown Sugar
    3 Eggs
    1 C. Pumpkin Puree
    ½ T. Vanilla
    ½ C. Pecans or Walnuts, chopped
    ½ C. White or dark Chocolate Chips, melted

**REVIEWS**
    -Steel Edge
    - Protogen-

It looks like a TON of work too.... hmmmm.....

Winners coming within the hour. Get your apps in or use these last few minutes to urge me to pick you.
    Yeah a little bit there, just have a shake with some pumpkin spice seasoning...WAY easier!

God Luck guys!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep