Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamburgers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dated a single mom from when i was a 22-24. Everybody in here against it is absolutely right. My god I wish I could punch my 22 year old self what a beta dumbass. BRB only one day to go out of the week because thats the day when 'baby daddy' get custody. BRB 3rd string to baby and baby daddy. BRB baby daddy always in the picture. BRB THAT ABSOLUTE BETA FEELING WHEN YOU BRING HER AND HER SON TO YOUR FAMILIES HOUSE AND THAT KID ISNT YOUR BLOOD. Brb would rather die a FA than have to go through that again.

CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
    Since you seem a bit nosy, and I don't have anything to hide - my ex husband (married 13 years) was an engineer, and I was a stay-at-home mom. At 29 he was diagnosed schizophrenic, and after years of inpatient and outpatient treatment and medications, he turned to illegal drugs. That's when I kicked him out.

He's still addicted today (13 years later), but I've never kept the kids from him, or sued him for CS. What's the point? Would taking money that he doesn't have or his freedom (jail) make him a better father? Nope.

So, I got a minimum wage job, and rode a bicycle to work when I didn't have money for gas. I moved up in my company to manager, then quit and went back to college full time. Nobody raised my kids for me. Nobody paid me CS. I have a great family, though, and they helped by babysitting, and supporting all my crazy decisions.

You guys sure are a bunch of self-righteous, judgemental MFers. I like that. Keep on neg'ing me. It only makes me smile and try harder. =D

Beetch - I have already made it.
    I respect you.

alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CherryRedDice View Post
    I said you're a jackarse. Hope you understand me this time!
    hehe ty men.

ty
    "He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children [...]"

*rep PR videos on sight*

CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Hamburgers View Post
    Dated a single mom from when i was a 22-24. Everybody in here against it is absolutely right. My god I wish I could punch my 22 year old self what a beta dumbass. BRB only one day to go out of the week because thats the day when 'baby daddy' get custody. BRB 3rd string to baby and baby daddy. BRB baby daddy always in the picture. BRB THAT ABSOLUTE BETA FEELING WHEN YOU BRING HER AND HER SON TO YOUR FAMILIES HOUSE AND THAT KID ISNT YOUR BLOOD. Brb would rather die a FA than have to go through that again.
    Yup. This.

Only people who have done it would understand.

You know how stupid you feel showing your parents your new "girlfriend" and 3 kids that aren't even yours? LOL, your parents think you're a dumbarse.

squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I respect you.
    Gee, thanks. I don't know how to deal with nice people, though, so ew.

Go back to neg'ing me now.

LOL, that's funny because that's EXACTLY what the last single mom I dated said. LMFAO.

jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Single parents should stick to being with other single parents.
    *MFC*
    *Always answers Yes before entering Would you smash/bang/hit it thread*
    *Bench Same As Squat Crew*

Originally Posted by jasowhit View Post
    Single parents should stick to being with other single parents.
    Yup.

alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm gonna give OP my 2 cents here because I was raised by a single mom. I have 2 younger brothers (4 and 8 years younger than me). My dad left when my youngest brother was about to be born, and he's lived away from our country ever since (non-US brah). so you could basically say my mom raised the 3 of us by herself, even though he's not a scumbag and did give her money and would always call us and come visit and chit.

now, even though my dad was very present in my life, my mom had to work hard as fuk to raise us. she would wake up at 5 am every day, make breakfast and lunch for us, wake us up at 6, drive us to school at 7 (she worked there too), work from 7:30 to 16:00-18:00 depending on how much chit she had to do, then pick us up at my cousin's house at 19:00-20:00 (my brothers and I used to swim competitively and my cousin's house was right next to the pool) and drive us back home. she would then have dinner with us and help my little brother with his homework. during the weekends she'd basically take us to the beach, to my grandparents', or to a swimming competition. this went on for YEARS. we grew up very happy, with lots of support from her and a lot of love. we weren't rich but we never actually lacked money. she moved up a lot in her own job and started earning more and chit, but this was all done with a lot of sacrifice. she literally didn't go out (even with her friends) for the first 5 years after the divorce.

when I was 17 she had her first boyfriend after she divorced my father. that's 9 years without seeing anyone, no "special friends", no dates, nothing. I can assure that my mom is very pretty and very fit for her age, but she didn't care about anything but her children for 9 years. she's about to get married for the 2nd time, 13 years after her divorce. and even now, me and my brothers are her #1 priority. her fiance knows this, and he accepts this.

as another miscer said, when a woman has a child and she's not batchit crazy, the child (or children) becomes her #1 priority, for life. she'll care about her kid(s) more than about herself, and it's hard for many people to accept that.

and if she IS batchit crazy and is still selfish as fuk and sleeps around... well, she's just not worth your time, bro.
    "He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children [...]"

*rep PR videos on sight*

Originally Posted by alejo2308 View Post
    I'm gonna give OP my 2 cents here because I was raised by a single mom. I have 2 younger brothers (4 and 8 years younger than me). My dad left when my youngest brother was about to be born, and he's lived away from our country ever since (non-US brah). so you could basically say my mom raised the 3 of us by herself, even though he's not a scumbag and did give her money and would always call us and come visit and chit.

now, even though my dad was very present in my life, my mom had to work hard as fuk to raise us. she would wake up at 5 am every day, make breakfast and lunch for us, wake us up at 6, drive us to school at 7 (she worked there too), work from 7:30 to 16:00-18:00 depending on how much chit she had to do, then pick us up at my cousin's house at 19:00-20:00 (my brothers and I used to swim competitively and my cousin's house was right next to the pool) and drive us back home. she would then have dinner with us and help my little brother with his homework. during the weekends she'd basically take us to the beach, to my grandparents', or to a swimming competition. this went on for YEARS. we grew up very happy, with lots of support from her and a lot of love. we weren't rich but we never actually lacked money. she moved up a lot in her own job and started earning more and chit, but this was all done with a lot of sacrifice. she literally didn't go out (even with her friends) for the first 5 years after the divorce.

when I was 17 she had her first boyfriend after she divorced my father. that's 9 years without seeing anyone, no "special friends", no dates, nothing. I can assure that my mom is very pretty and very fit for her age, but she didn't care about anything but her children for 9 years. she's about to get married for the 2nd time, 13 years after her divorce. and even now, me and my brothers are her #1 priority. her fiance knows this, and he accepts this.

as another miscer said, when a woman has a child and she's not batchit crazy, the child (or children) becomes her #1 priority, for life. she'll care about her kid(s) more than about herself, and it's hard for many people to accept that.

and if she IS batchit crazy and is still selfish as fuk and sleeps around... well, she's just not worth your time, bro.
    I believe it was me who said this.

And I'm right. It's a lose lose, it's all about HER and NEVER about you. Who would want to put themselves through that?

squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You are very fortunate, and have a wonderful mother. <3

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Since you seem a bit nosy, and I don't have anything to hide - my ex husband (married 13 years) was an engineer, and I was a stay-at-home mom. At 29 he was diagnosed schizophrenic, and after years of inpatient and outpatient treatment and medications, he turned to illegal drugs. That's when I kicked him out.

He's still addicted today (13 years later), but I've never kept the kids from him, or sued him for CS. What's the point? Would taking money that he doesn't have or his freedom (jail) make him a better father? Nope.

So, I got a minimum wage job, and rode a bicycle to work when I didn't have money for gas. I moved up in my company to manager, then quit and went back to college full time. Nobody raised my kids for me. Nobody paid me CS. I have a great family, though, and they helped by babysitting, and supporting all my crazy decisions.

You guys sure are a bunch of self-righteous, judgemental MFers. I like that. Keep on neg'ing me. It only makes me smile and try harder. =D

Beetch - I have already made it.
    And yet here we find ourselves, sitting on the brink of madness, staring into the face of abysmal failure together. I look at you forlornly and I ask the only question I can think of at this time "Ready to leap?"
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

You are very fortunate, and have a wonderful mother. <3
    I am indeed. she's an incredible woman, and I firmly believe that a lot of what I am I owe it to her. she sacrificed a lot for my brothers and for me, and even now that I live thousands of miles away from home she takes care of me. I don't think there's anyone capable of loving more than a dedicated mother, for real.

*rep PR videos on sight*

I believe it was me who said this.

And I'm right. It's a lose lose, it's all about HER and NEVER about you. Who would want to put themselves through that?
    idk man, it's not always lose-lose. good mothers are usually very mature and focused. however, I think it wouldn't be easy and it probably wouldn't be worth it unless you're either a single parent yourself OR you're both older (her kids would be more independent and chit). if she has a baby or a little (younger than 13-15) child, I don't see it working out very well... I guess it could work out, but you'd have be extremely mature, selfless, and patient.

*rep PR videos on sight*

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    I am indeed. she's an incredible woman, and I firmly believe that a lot of what I am I owe it to her. she sacrificed a lot for my brothers and for me, and even now that I live thousands of miles away from home she takes care of me. I don't think there's anyone capable of loving more than a dedicated mother, for real.
    This is true but 9 years without a boyfriend suggests that a lot of guys out there feel the same same way about single mothers. This also suggests your mom was a little older when she found the guy that she si about to marry. Most young guys are not going to take on the responsibility of trying to raise one, much less three children, all at once. And knowing you are never going to be "dad" but instead just be the guy that is married to the mother means you have no leg to stand on in any argument or disciplinary action.

As much as I think Miscers are retarded half the time, I think most are right in their reasons for not wanting to date a single mother while they are young. There is just no benefit to be gained from it and a lot to be sacrificed
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I was single I wouldn't date anyone with kids as I don't really like other peoples kids so I don't want to be a step-parent.

Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    This is true but 9 years without a boyfriend suggests that a lot of guys out there feel the same same way about single mothers. This also suggests your mom was a little older when she found the guy that she si about to marry. Most young guys are not going to take on the responsibility of trying to raise one, much less three children, all at once. And knowing you are never going to be "dad" but instead just be the guy that is married to the mother means you have no leg to stand on in any argument or disciplinary action.

As much as I think Miscers are retarded half the time, I think most are right in their reasons for not wanting to date a single mother while they are young. There is just no benefit to be gained from it and a lot to be sacrificed
    lol, I completely agree. see the other post I made, I don't think it'd work out for younger guys or guys with no children of their own. I also posted on the previous page saying not being attracted to someone is completely within your rights, for whatever reason it is.

*rep PR videos on sight*

Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Damon hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I actually dated and married a single mom it was hard in the beginning and I did question my decision and some old guys told me if I love and care for her put in as much time with the child which I did now 12yrs later I'm the only Father she recognizes and looks up to
    DAMON

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Damon hall View Post
    I actually dated and married a single mom it was hard in the beginning and I did question my decision and some old guys told me if I love and care for her put in as much time with the child which I did now 12yrs later I'm the only Father she recognizes and looks up to
    That's commendable, but do you view her as your daughter, or is there always a part of your mind that recognizes the bond isn't what it could/should be? just curious.

CrispyCrispp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And this ^

There's a certain demographic that should date single moms, and young and or single men are NOT one of them. Especially ones who haven't yet settled down in their careers.

You will be faced with two types of single moms:

1) The ones that put MEN in front of her kids,
    2) The one's that put her KIDS in front of her men (The majority)

The first mom, this mom will ALWAYS have time for you, she will do anything you ask at any time you ask her, but because of this she's a HORRIBLE mother, whose selfish and self destructive, she doesn't care about her kids, and her kids will grow to resent you for taking away their mommy and "attention" when they get older. Not to mention that if you ever have the misfortune of having kids with her, she will neglect her children as she did the other mans, or even worse. If you ever break up with her, she will ALWAYS put another man over your kids.. And you're not going to like that.

The second one (which is the majority) is a GOOD mom, she always puts her kids first, she ALWAYS makes sure her youngings have what they need, she's great, she's the PERFECT mom!!.. Except, her being a good mother makes her a HORRIBLE lover. She will never/seldom answer your calls/texts, and if she does it will be scattered conversations throughout the day.

At some point you will voluntarily, and involuntarily financially contribute to her broken family, spending not only money, but time and energy to make sure your new "family" has what they need.

Great. You're being a man. You're "manning" up. You've broken EVERY negative sterotype that she's ever had about her dead beat dad, and baby daddies!! Except.. After all your hard work and energy, she's giving the kids more attention, and showing them move love than she's showing you.. Why? Because "My kids ALWAYS come first"

If you've been in this position you'd probably know what I'm talking about. Pretty much she gets a one man band, a guy to talk to, support her emotionally and financially, take care of her kids, give her kids the father figure that they've been longing for, everything.. And what do you get in return? One round of sex after 9pm before you phuck her too hard waking up her daughter and she has to stop, because "The kids come first".

TRUE STORY.
    ^^^^^^This, everything this brah is saying is spot on to a T.

There are TWO types of single moms, bad moms and good moms.. either way you lose out.

Let me ask you and anyone else who is stupid enough to date a single mom, would you enter a race/competition where no matter WHAT you did, how hard you trained, how dedicated you were, etc. The highest placing you could EVER get is 2nd? And even at that, you're not guaranteed 2nd place, because of the baby daddy etc. But the HIGHEST you could ever place is 2nd, due to politics.. Would you enter the competition? Or would you take your talents else where?

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cenetri View Post
    Who worries about this? You ask your dates to cover the tip when you eat out or something?
    Not sure if srs. The financial situation of someone your age and an 18-25 years old is, on average, vastly different. People your age are managers people 18-25 are interns or entry level.

So yes, some people are concerned about the financial burden of dating.
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    Not sure if srs. The financial situation of someone your age and an 18-25 years old is, on average, vastly different. People your age are managers people 18-25 are interns or entry level.

So yes, some people are concerned about the financial burden of dating.
    Even at 16 when I bussed tables for $2.13/hr I would never take a girl to some place that was too much of a financial burden. Seriously, asking a date to share the burden? wtf?

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Strong fukin post to rep power correlation

No wonder the misc is so beta
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not desperate enough to raise someone else's kid. Huge display of lack of judgment on her part. Swerve.
    Army Infantry Vet
    OIF
    *Libertarian Crew**Texas Born and Bred*
    *F-150*

Alan Jackson is the GOAT

RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rain50 View Post
    I've opened up to the idea of dating a single mom recently. Omg she has a kid with some other dude.. big deal
    She is raising another human that's isn't your own genetic seed. You'll eventually be expected to pay for this man's child. If that isn't a big deal, I don't know what is.

Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicethigns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's not something I'm not ready for and wouldn't pretend to be ready for.

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's a pretty big "mistake". Once you have a kid your entire life changes. Unless you're a chit parent.

OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dealing with the father

Which around here means dealing with a trigger happy drug dealer 90% of the time srs.

TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealistBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The vast majority of woman I have met have had a kid with a complete and utter loser and were aware that he was a loser before having that kid. Needless to say he has then proceeded to leave them and now she wants someone else to take care of them.
    A lot of them where I am from don't work, or work minimum wage jobs (part time so it doesn't effect their benefits).

Obviously there are exceptions but why would I as a reasonably successful male waste my time on a woman like this when the world is literally filled with smart, funny, attractive women with no kids? Makes no sense.

The amount of these women I see demanding what a man must have when they bring nothing to the table is ridiculous.

Also NEVER EVER trust a single mum who says she's on the pill. She has shown that she will have a kid and a lot of them are trying to trap a successful male.
    Last edited by TheRealistBrah; 10-08-2015 at 03:11 AM.

Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 8128 View Post
    Because im not a cuck.
    The red is spot on with this one.
    *Take a week off work for bad haircut Crew*