Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    'I'm telling you i'm a really smart guy, i know this stuff'
    'believe me, I can organize this, i've done it b4'
    'people don't believe me, but i've worked with them in the past, i'm a real friendly guy'

Trump's presidential platform

Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ThePerfectBody View Post
    Do people honestly think Trump is the only one against politcal correctness? LOL

wake up people. He's just the only one who's the loudest (and most obnovious) about it
    Who else is anti-political correctness? The cowardly republicans who criticize Trump?

BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WagerKing View Post
    Winning an 8/1 bet is very unlikely. I've won a couple. I had Duke 8/1 to win the national championship before the tournament started. So the aesthetic haired golden prince has some chance.
    Let's be real brah. He has no chance, I doubt any smart better would make that bet.

ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the republicans arent going to give him the nomination. by staying in the race trump is dividing the nascar/WWE/duck dynasty crowds votes. if trump doesnt concede he is guaranteeing this a win for the left
    and who are you my little friend? not a spoon, not a fork, but something in between; a fapoon.

what will you think of next, Germany

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None, the republicans are going to get murdered in the electorals

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ashketchup963 View Post
    the republicans arent going to give him the nomination. by staying in the race trump is dividing the nascar/WWE/duck dynasty crowds votes. if trump doesnt concede he is guaranteeing this a win for the left
    Well some people have a very valid claim on Trump running independently to divide up the republican votes which would mean a win for any democrat candidate. The guy is a businessman, i think he may very well be playing this role on behalf of the Clintons

poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    Pretty low.

The elections are well over a year away.....i would be surprised if he ends up going to the end...i expect him to get out once the deadline comes for filing paperwork

he already filed his papers you slag

poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TremblingEagle View Post
    None, republicans continue to become more extremist and racist and anti-woman
    plays great to people who post here but the world has changed, most people are in favor of gay rights, integration, against the drug war, against pointless wars in the middle east etc.
    being against illegal immigrants isn't being racist

making fun of certain women isn't anti-women

trump is for gay rights

trump was against the wars in iraq/afghanistan

Registered User TaxPayingTongan's Avatar
    TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tacomaster View Post
    It will net him votes, but obviously not the majority to get him a victory. He needs to appeal to the entire country's voting populace if he wants to win, and right now it'd take a lot to erase some of the remarks he's made. Just curious Ice, who are you voting for this election if you are?
    Yep, lets just pander to all 320+ million people in one of the most fractured countries in the world right now. Just ask Juan McCain and Mitt "so lame, Obama managed to get elected twice" Romney how well that worked out for them.

The Dems win because they have a solid demographic that they can depend on, and they dont throw that demographic under the bus to pander to groups that tend to oppose Democrat politicions. The Republicans, on the other hand, lose because they ignore and take what should be their own solid demographic for granted while trying (and failing) to steal votes from the aforementioned Democrat demographic. Most would-be Republican voters just say fukk it, and stay at home on election day. This is exactly why the #Cuckservative meme has taken off and has been gaining so mucb steam.

Trump knows exactly what he is doing. Had Mitt Romney won just 4% more of the white vote, he would be President right now. Trump has got that covered, and then some.

TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Based on what evidence? Your butthurt feelings?

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    No, he won't win with union workers. He's stated his way of keeping jobs in the US is to move them to non union lower wage states so union workers will be happy to get them back at a lower pay rate. He's not pro middle class when he discusses his plans.
    Union card holder checking in. Hes got my vote and many of my brothers vote as well- people from places such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle no less. Trump opposes offshoring and having jobs undercutted by illegals and H1-b's- thats the core of what we believe in in our Union. Were sailors though who work on the West Coast, within the Pacific Ocean, so I dont think our jobs getting moved to flyover states (if what you say is true).

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TaxPayingTongan View Post
    Yep, lets just pander to all 320+ million people in one of the most fractured countries in the world right now. Just ask Juan McCain and Mitt "so lame, Obama managed to get elected twice" Romney how well that worked out for them.

The Dems win because they have a solid demographic that they can depend on, and they dont throw that demographic under the bus to pander to groups that tend to oppose Democrat politicions. The Republicans, on the other hand, lose because they ignore and take what should be their own solid demographic for granted while trying (and failing) to steal votes from the aforementioned Democrat demographic. Most would-be Republican voters just say fukk it, and stay at home on election day. This is exactly why the #Cuckservative meme has taken off and has been gaining so mucb steam.

Trump knows exactly what he is doing. Had Mitt Romney won just 4% more of the white vote, he would be President right now. Trump has got that covered, and then some.
    I disagree, most republicans and "would be" republicans do turn in and vote. The problem is not being cucks... the problem is that the republicans dont have enough votes in their groups and they try to segregate groups like hispanics, breeding hate and passion against them = non-democrats showing up to vote for democrats.

Trust me on this one: hispanics dont give a fuk and plenty of them would stay home on election day, but they will turn in and vote democrat if Trump gets nominated, just so he doesnt win, srs, im sure there we will have record attendance on 2016

ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Repbrah85 View Post
    Who else is anti-political correctness? The cowardly republicans who criticize Trump?
    Did you watch the GOP debate a few weeks ago? Many of them expressed opposition to PC. One being Ben Carson - someone who is intelligent, has common sense solutions, and has a genuine passion for healing this country
    I'm all for anti-PC, but the way Trump is going about it is wildly unprofessional. Trump needs his own talk show, not a seat at the White House

xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a reliable track record. I didn't think Obama would be elected or re-elected and I honestly don't think trump will be president.

aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xXDMNKXx View Post
    I have a reliable track record. I didn't think Obama would be elected or re-elected and I honestly don't think trump will be president.
    Looks like you'll be right this time.
    Mexican Crew

ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePerfectBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    Trust me on this one: hispanics dont give a fuk and plenty of them would stay home on election day, but they will turn in and vote democrat if Trump gets nominated, just so he doesnt win, srs
    This would be SCARY…..Makes sense too
    oh god…

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lettuce be real. Here's a guy that has filed bankruptcies on a few occasions. He relied on politicians to get him out. The guy sleeps in bed with ANY politician that can better his financial situation.
    The guy went broke running a casino, and you want this guy for president?
    If the guy can't handle a question from a reporter, how do you think he could deal with a guy like Putin?
    Don't be fooled by this idiot.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aceroa View Post
    Looks like you'll be right this time.
    "looks" aka according to conventional wisdom aka the wisdom that even preemptively said trump killed his campaign the second he said "I'm really, really rich!"

Said it once and i'll say it again.

Trump needs his own talk show… not a seat at the White House

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Said it once and i'll say it again.

Trump needs his own talk show… not a seat at the White House
    Amen!

Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did you watch the GOP debate a few weeks ago? Many of them expressed opposition to PC. One being Ben Carson - someone who is intelligent, has common sense solutions, and has a genuine passion for healing this country
    I'm all for anti-PC, but the way Trump is going about it is wildly unprofessional. Trump needs his own talk show, not a seat at the White House
    I'd vote for Ben Carson in a fukin heart beat. If it were between him and Trump I'd go his way most likely. Hope for a Carson-Trump ticket. I've seen many GOP guys attack trump consistently after the debate and just dismiss him. I have liked Rand Paul in the past but right now I'm team Trump.

If Republicans had the balls to nominate Carson or Rand then it would be a different story. Instead they will nominate Jeb Bush with Rubio as his VP. Fuk that

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Lettuce be real. Here's a guy that has filed bankruptcies on a few occasions. He relied on politicians to get him out. The guy sleeps in bed with ANY politician that can better his financial situation.
    If the guy can't handle a question from a reporter, how do you think he could deal with a guy like Putin?
    He's had many failures and successes like virtually every great man in history. And you going to blame him for using the system in place? That's simply playing the card that is dealt. That's like blaming a black kid for taking advantage of affirmative action. The kid didn't make the system but he'd be a fool not to take advantage of it. Same thing applies to Trump IMO

I like Carson but he's too professional. If the media puts pressure on him then he will abide. love him or hate him, that's the novelty of Trump and that's why he has such massive grassroots support
    I like Cruz but he's too professional. If the media puts pressure on him then he will abide. love him or hate him, that's the novelty of Trump and that's why he has such massive grassroots support
    Originally Posted by Repbrah85 View Post
    He's had many failures and successes like virtually every great man in history. And you going to blame him for using the system in place? That's simply playing the card that is dealt. That's like blaming a black kid for taking advantage of affirmative action. The kid didn't make the system but he'd be a fool not to take advantage of it. Same thing applies to Trump IMO
    he literally quoted megan kelly ad verbatim and I don't understand why. I'm taking a gamble and assuming he's a cruz supporter.. if cruz was leading right now then the media(megan kelly) would be focusing squarely on him and they would be wildly successful just because cruz lacks trump's platform and reach..

aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xXDMNKXx View Post
    "looks" aka according to conventional wisdom aka the wisdom that even preemptively said trump killed his campaign the second he said "I'm really, really rich!"
    Preemptively? The Presidential election isn't till November 8, 2016. Trump winning polls in 2015 puts him in the race but lol if you think that means he'll win.
    Mexican Crew

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not likely, all he's doing is fawking it up for the rest of the rep. hopefuls

- Don't be fooled by trumps b.s....he's a dem and a supporter of Hilary.

- He is so against immigration but all his wives are all foreigners. He's all about no filters and saying what's on your mind, but when others do it, he gets rustled
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Fiorina might not. Errybody is clamoring for a female, ( well mostly females).
    She reminds me a lot of Thatcher, only she's probably smarter th a Margaret was.

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Officially taking Trump at 8 to 1 crew. I should be seeing a $1600 payout when he wins. Feelsgoodman
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    I disagree, most republicans and "would be" republicans do turn in and vote. The problem is not being cucks... the problem is that the republicans dont have enough votes in their groups and they try to segregate groups like hispanics, breeding hate and passion against them = non-democrats showing up to vote for democrats.

Trust me on this one: hispanics dont give a fuk and plenty of them would stay home on election day, but they will turn in and vote democrat if Trump gets nominated, just so he doesnt win, srs, im sure there we will have record attendance on 2016
    Whatever helps you sleeps at night, ese.

Whites are still 70% of this country. Hispanics wont really be calling shots in elections until 10-20 years from now at best.

Originally Posted by aceroa View Post
    Preemptively? The Presidential election isn't till November 8, 2016. Trump winning polls in 2015 puts him in the race but lol if you think that means he'll win.
    I don't know if he'll win or not. he's still being judged by an obsolete model however, and regardless his odds of winning are better than iJeb!'s or Marco's.

Trump has had 4 bankruptcies constrasted against something like 86 wildly successful huge business ventures. Lets see you or any of your career politician chumps pull off anything like that. Trumps a billionaire for a reason you fool.