Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Repbrah85 View Post
    You are saying the idea of an alpha male is speculation among the scientific community?
    Idk itts pretty complex..I'm getting tired as phuck

Don't remember what I originally looked up but this article links tons of studies:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/99560...cept-explained

Further..ive been bombarded with the theory that humans are selfish; babies show it, humans definitely do NOW (but again maybe social engineering) . however, look at this coincided with the things I mentioned earlier (humans hunting in groups)

http://healthland.time.com/2012/10/0...or-altruistic/

It seems babies are naturally ALTRUISTIC and that selfishness is learned

Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This. And this speaks to what we consider "alpha" and "beta" from a historical stand point is backwards. It also suggests a very dark future for the humans as a species when you have the least capable humans breeding at the highest rate and those of highest capabilities breeding at the lowest rates or not breeding at all.
    I see what you are saying but you have backwards here.

Every society from Egypt, Roman, Ottoman, British, Mongol, Aztec to hunter gathers were patriarchal societies. Men lead society and society there were check and balances. For a society, civilisation and even hunter & gathers to succeed everyone has to play a role and happy and the most important people are the men.

So every man there was a woman and he was entitled to a family. Historically, only the king had many wives everyone else had 1. So your notion that previous men were brutes doing as much as possible to have kids is a straight redpill lie. Also this lie that only few select of men bred is another lie. If men didn't have the ability to produce, have sex or have children, there would be no society. The ancients and historical elites realised this hence why they definitely made sure men remained happy.

Humans are not animals. We have intelligence. The animal kingdom is built on physical strength while the human kingdom isn't. If animals are oppressed by the physically stronger, there isn't much they can do. But humans aren't like animals. The oppressed would work together and use weaponry to overthrow the oppressor/stronger person. Hence why in the human standing, the actual alpha is the smartest one not the strongest. Mongols who small people terrorised Asia and Europe through the power of mind not strength

teres major brah PlayTheGameBRAH's Avatar
    PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    Idk itts pretty complex..I'm getting tired as phuck

Don't remember what I originally looked up but this article links tons of studies:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/99560...cept-explained

Further..ive been bombarded with the theory that humans are selfish; babies show it, humans definitely do NOW (but again maybe social engineering) . however, look at this coincided with the things I mentioned earlier (humans hunting in groups)

http://healthland.time.com/2012/10/0...or-altruistic/

It seems babies are naturally ALTRUISTIC and that selfishness is learned
    One of the funniest things I've noticed about humans is that their entire values, opinions etc all depend on their position and options.

I'm imagining a guy who says he'd never want a hot GF because sloots are sloots but really it's because he's short, ugly, low status. Have a genie pop out a lantern and make him tall, aesthetic and famous. Watch the same person suddenly start dating lmfao.
    Terrible example I know.

I suppose another is how poor people will say money can't buy happiness but give them 1 million dollars and they'll suddenly change their tune.

Humans defend their own ego at all costs. This is why grandmothers care how hot their grandsons GF is - they're trying to preserve their own genetic legacy.

FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GriecoR View Post
    Lol. Losers breed more than successful humans. OP is retarded.
    This.

I know a lot of men and women with kids that can barely even afford to take care of themselves. Worst part is, they look at me at my age and ask why I dont have kids...when I respond by telling them that Im trying to create wealth and a great carrier first, they think I'm dumb as chit.

Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PlayTheGameBRAH View Post
    Agreed.

Something to consider is that humans have sex for pleasure. Why does a man who never plans to have kids want to have sex with a female? It's purely biological - he likes the waist-hip ratio, facial symmetry, hair, skin quality - males choose for look primarily.

And that's why SOME "beta" men will actually became great at getting chicks. They will go full no wife/kids mode, the women will still chase them for their riches and they'll just not marry them, achieve sex with numerous hot women and actually achieve the exact same goal as a genetic guy.

It's pretty interesting. I wonder how long it'll be before the ugly female - who historically couldn't get a good mate at all will begin to use their resources to attract men.
    I've always operated under the presumption that the male enjoyment of sex was created, through evolution, to further incentivize the male to fuk the most women as possible. Again, no formal education in this area just a presumption that, on its face, fits the facts. I've fuked several ugly women because they gave great dome and were able to supply me with chit (free meals at great restaurants, one owned her own bar so could drink high quality chit for free, etc) for free.

I fully expect women who have busted looks to reproduce at a higher rate than ever in human history due to the economic realities in which we live (58 percent of college grads are women, majority of professional school grads are women (that's your doctors, lawyers, CPAs, etc)). I think the numbers are 60 percent college grads are women in Canada. I expect a future where biological abilities in terms of beauty and strength (classic female and male attributes) will fall in favor of the qualities of IQ, be it academic and/or social.

In 100-200 years we may all look groce but be intelligent as fuk. My own personal tinfoil hat chit is the grey aliens may very well be time travelers from the future from Earth and that we physically evolve into those fuks. It's crazy as fuk but considering the fact what the mind can do is the most important value you have now and will be in the future it isn't an entirely unreasonable theory, even if it is still unlikely.

Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Repbrah85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FuqurLs View Post
    This.

I know a lot of men and women with kids that can barely even afford to take care of themselves. Worst part is, they look at me at my age and ask why I dont have kids...when I respond by telling them that Im trying to create wealth and a great carrier first, they think I'm dumb as chit.
    Age: 31. Don't you see that they are repoducing at higher numbers than you? They are fukin retarded but from a biological stand point they are far more successful than you are or than I am. And I have the same mentality that you have. That's how FUKED chit is.

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One of the funniest things I've noticed about humans is that their entire values, opinions etc all depend on their position and options.

I'm imagining a guy who says he'd never want a hot GF because sloots are sloots but really it's because he's short, ugly, low status. Have a genie pop out a lantern and make him tall, aesthetic and famous. Watch the same person suddenly start dating lmfao.
    Terrible example I know.

I suppose another is how poor people will say money can't buy happiness but give them 1 million dollars and they'll suddenly change their tune.

Humans defend their own ego at all costs. This is why grandmothers care how hot their grandsons GF is - they're trying to preserve their own genetic legacy.
    No you're right. Definitely is

People don't realize quite how much others influence our decisions (clothes we buy, working out, eating, etc., etc ) . if they didn't wed prolly be lazy people doing nothing but sitting on the ground all day

Humans hace became very strange in terms of mating. Things like "love" (love is well established to be a 3-4 year neurochemical addiction that evolutionary was because it was enough time to keep the man to provide the baby resources till it was old enough) have became the focus of society.

What is love when one consider the average relationship. Any woman on earth would rather date a millionaire, tall, aesthetic, famous man than their current 5-8/10 partner.

Any man would rather date a 10/10 big dat ass and teddies with a nice personality than their current 5-8/10 painter.

People settle for what they can get with their own sexul value so to speak.

I mean it's not really love/monogamy when your girlfriend would leave you for Brad Pitt in his prime is it?
    Not just that but the "love" she has for you is largely based on your status and income and the "love" you have for her is based on her beauty and reproductive ability. Sure there are some relationships where people love each other based on their character (honor, integrity, trust, discipline, loyalty etc.) but that is WAY the minority.

The love men and women have for each other is just an expression of what we each are programmed to desire from one another. Safety/security and reproduction/fertility. Perhaps one day mate selection will be based on the content of one's character but that will be so far in the future that none of us will see it. I imagine it is a time where perpetuation of the species is no longer societal or religious expectation due to technology.

I envy the humans that live to see that day. All needs are met, you can pursue the interests you find the most fulfiling and you and your mate select each other based on the character of one another. One day.

PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Age: 31. Don't you see that they are repoducing at higher numbers than you? They are fukin retarded but from a biological stand point they are far more successful than you are or than I am. And I have the same mentality that you have. That's how FUKED chit is.
    The only gaols of a human are survival/reproduction.

What's changed?

Every f'ing thing a man does is to get the best quality mate. You go to the gym to get a good body for girls, work a job to provide for a girl/family.

Brb humans just eat, sleep, go to work (earn resources), workout (show good genes), use social media (let's try to be cool and high social status).

It's all for reproduction. But when you aren't reproducing and you know that ultimately you'll be dead one day forever and never return life becomes boring almost lol.

And also the point about female birth control is excellent - it eliminates ovulation. Ovulation is specifically when females choose for good genes eg facial structure, skin, hair, studies show that females with boyfriends wear tighter dresses on nights out when they are ovulating lol.

Eliminate that and they're now seeking men who are providers rather than the unstable "pretty boy"

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, miscers are ignorant about basic biology, let alone evolutionary biology. What you wrote is 100% spot on.

FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FuqurLs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True. Sometimes I think of it that way, but fuq it. i would rather have a good carrier and piece of mind knowing that my life is at least stable, than be fuqqed with baby momma dramas and having babies all over the place.

Not just that but the "love" she has for you is largely based on your status and income and the "love" you have for her is based on her beauty and reproductive ability. Sure there are some relationships where people love each other based on their character (honor, integrity, trust, discipline, loyalty etc.) but that is WAY the minority.

The love men and women have for each other is just an expression of what we each are programmed to desire from one another. Safety/security and reproduction/fertility. Perhaps one day mate selection will be based on the content of one's character but that will be so far in the future that none of us will see it. I imagine it is a time where perpetuation of the species is no longer societal or religious expectation due to technology.

I envy the humans that live to see that day. All needs are met, you can pursue the interests you find the most fulfiling and you and your mate select each other based on the character of one another. One day.
    Exactly. Love is the weirdest thing in huma history when did emotions mix with what used to be a strict transaction of either resources/genes for sex? You only value a human for their reproductive value.

I always laugh at people who say they're a "nice person" but they treat the socially awkward (personality is hugely genetic), 5'4", ugly as fck, no friends guy awfully. Even if he's a "nice" guy.

Think of how extremely ugly women are treated in society - if they're in shape but just ugly because of their face they had 0 control in that but yet are treated like dogs.

Yeah you're just too dumb to see you treat people with a symmetrical face better than those who don't.

Originally Posted by Skinnyfloyd1 View Post
    I see what you are saying but you have backwards here.

Every society from Egypt, Roman, Ottoman, British, Mongol, Aztec to hunter gathers were patriarchal societies. Men lead society and society there were check and balances. For a society, civilisation and even hunter & gathers to succeed everyone has to play a role and happy and the most important people are the men.

So every man there was a woman and he was entitled to a family. Historically, only the king had many wives everyone else had 1. So your notion that previous men were brutes doing as much as possible to have kids is a straight redpill lie. Also this lie that only few select of men bred is another lie. If men didn't have the ability to produce, have sex or have children, there would be no society. The ancients and historical elites realised this hence why they definitely made sure men remained happy.

Humans are not animals. We have intelligence. The animal kingdom is built on physical strength while the human kingdom isn't. If animals are oppressed by the physically stronger, there isn't much they can do. But humans aren't like animals. The oppressed would work together and use weaponry to overthrow the oppressor/stronger person. Hence why in the human standing, the actual alpha is the smartest one not the strongest. Mongols who small people terrorised Asia and Europe through the power of mind not strength
    Good points. I would just say what you and I and society thinks of the brutes in the "modern" era would be the betas of the eras you reference. I also would argue that physical strength was HUGE for success in those civilizations. Think being a blacksmith was physical beta work like what you deal with behind a computer writing a code everyday? Fuk no it wasn't. It was tough as chit work dealing with everyday. The betas of today would never survive in that society and the alphas of today, at best, would be the betas of those days.

Like I said previously, the alpha of today with high test is man average or beta of 50 years ago because the test of men on average is WAY lower than the test of men of 50 years ago.

Humans have intelligence but we also retain the biological instinct of animals. That's the classic conflict isn't it? Balancing the IQ (perhaps from God? Don't want to get religious here just sayin) with the biological/animal instincts we all have. I put forth most humans make reproductive decisions based on those animal instincts not on IQ. My evidence is only my own observations.

This thread is rich with areas for an anthropologist or sociological student to formulate a dissertation. Damn I miss grad school.

What's changed?

Every f'ing thing a man does is to get the best quality mate. You go to the gym to get a good body for girls, work a job to provide for a girl/family.

Brb humans just eat, sleep, go to work (earn resources), workout (show good genes), use social media (let's try to be cool and high social status).

It's all for reproduction. But when you aren't reproducing and you know that ultimately you'll be dead one day forever and never return life becomes boring almost lol.

And also the point about female birth control is excellent - it eliminates ovulation. Ovulation is specifically when females choose for good genes eg facial structure, skin, hair, studies show that females with boyfriends wear tighter dresses on nights out when they are ovulating lol.

Eliminate that and they're now seeking men who are providers rather than the unstable "pretty boy"
    Granted that all we do is primarily for reproduction etc. The logic that we are discussing here is the general trait that most of these so called 'Alphas' are reproducing children only for them to rely on welfare based systems. At the end of the end day, the rest of us pay taxes which contribute towards taking care of their mistakes, but in the same light also perpetuates these type of situations even more.

Originally Posted by PKneyr View Post
    OP, miscers are ignorant about basic biology, let alone evolutionary biology. What you wrote is 100% spot on.
    I think logic falls short in explaining such emotional creatures as humans

Not mentioning all that i wrote here

Lets think for one phucken second . alpha male = 1

How many phucken alpha males can there be? Women go after alpha males but apparently every man with a girl is alpha-man? I'm actually leaning toward the belief that humans don't have alpha males. Or alpha males as in one dude ruling everybody . more like a collective effort of somebody willingly looking after the group. Srs. Look up scientific explanation for HUMAN alpha male; seems there is none and our perception of ALPHA was gained from insight looking into OTHER animals

Phuck im so tired..gomna have to come back to this thread

Originally Posted by PKneyr View Post
    What's scary is miscers are quite smart lol. The average guy is dumb right. 50% of people are even dumber.

How many people actually even know anything about the evolution of sexual attraction? Under 1%?

Someone's who's never read anything about how facial preference changes across the menstrual cycle will never know what a guy means by cuckolding.

The average guy thinks a girl like him for "who I am" or something lol and deludes himself into thinking the love of his life GF wouldn't leave him for Brad Pitt.

What's funny is that a man would leave his 5/10 gf he "loved" if a 10/10 with a nice personality chased him.

OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Chieet I guess I need sleep witt women at bottom of the barrel to be alpha

Thanks op!

BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MikeDavies84 View Post
    Alpha = A man multiple women want to have sex with.
    Miami Heat Crew
    Miami Marlins Crew
    Miami Dolphins Crew

Certified Misc White Knight (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mutombo with the bitches, you keep getting rejected!

What's changed?

Well that's why MGTOW and other forums are seeking a purpose beyond reproductive. As a species that is no longer a concern for us. Short of a nuclear war or a meteor hitting the Earth we don't have to worry about our species continuing on. In the past you had to worry that your tribe would die in a war, famine disease etc. That's why I think the biblical edict that man go forth and multiply was a command of the time because one war or disaster could literally wipe out your entire race. We no longer have to worry about that.

So now we are free to pursue other endeavors beyond reproduction. It is up for each individual to decide what those endeavors are. Problem is we are still fighting against the biological instinct of the past. So yes, a generation part of the transition.

OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Pretty sure I read a shocking % of people's dads weren't even their real dads one time on misc.

So the woman has cheated with a guy and had a "provider" raise the kid. Kinda weird that it could happen to anyone brb raising a kid that's not yours when you think it is. Cold world.
    Ye thats truly fked up.

Never trust these sloots mayn

Originally Posted by FuqurLs View Post
    True. Sometimes I think of it that way, but fuq it. i would rather have a good carrier and piece of mind knowing that my life is at least stable, than be fuqqed with baby momma dramas and having babies all over the place.
    I'm the same way but our strategy isn't the most effective from a reproductive stand point And if the presumption is that our goal is reproduction then we are fukin beta. Now if we chance the presumption then us being betas may change as well. But that change is a generational war that we are only beginning now. For our lifetimes our strategy, from the perspective of the wider society, is beta/loser/we can't get wife/whatever else cliche you want to throw out.

Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000) Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000) Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000) Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000) Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000) Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000) Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000) Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000) Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000) Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000) Lucenzo01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really good thread. Repped opie.

Originally Posted by Skinnyfloyd1 View Post
    Trust me.

Unless you are a legit millionaire/billionaire or sporting superstar, there is hardly any man who breeding with multiple 7-10 women. Majority of the men who are deadbet loser who have numerous children with different women are slaying 2-5 literally. Go to your nearest welfare office and you will see this.

Quality people in the looks, money, status departments are not breeding. It is the bottom of barrel breeding.
    Not at all. I know one low status male being desired by every ****ing women he interacts with. Keep in my mind he is on the lowest scale of the social hierarchy. A really nice and smart person, but still...

In my opinion, the game is physiological. Strong immune system dumps status and looks every time.

I think that the problem is that we are taking conclusions from the environment mess we have now. If men would be real men (masculine, high testosterone) and women real women (femenin, normal estrogen) we wouldnt see the amount of hypergamy/slot acceptance/feminism we see today. Women want to be submissive and femenin, but NOT to halfs men, low testosterone betas but masculine men. We need to take care of this problem, the sooner the better, even if that's means taking creatine on a mass scale.

Well that's why MGTOW and other forums are seeking a purpose beyond reproductive. As a species that is no longer a concern for us. Short of a nuclear war or a meteor hitting the Earth we don't have to worry about our species continuing on. In the past you had to worry that your tribe would die in a war, famine disease etc. That's why I think the biblical edict that man go forth and multiply was a command of the time because one war or disaster could literally wipe out your entire race. We no longer have to worry about that.

So now we are free to pursue other endeavors beyond reproduction. It is up for each individual to decide what those endeavors are. Problem is we are still fighting against the biological instinct of the past. So yes, a generation part of the transition.
    You learn that as a human you're really just an ultra intelligent animal that most likely came from weird evolutionary circumstances. I mean it can't be guaranteed for all we know it was alien intervention lol.

We are a structured animal. Everything an animal does we do in a structured way. All day everyday is sleep, food, females, friends - connecting with the social group a trait seen in most animals.

But ultimately we are just one step away from being a monkey lol. The difference is intelligence but given that survival/reproduction is still the only goal of humans.

Throughout human history we tried to separate from other animals. Religion was created, we pretend as if we are somehow not an animal that will die forever.

Fact is there is no "purpose" to your life. Humans have huge, huge egos. Ultimately you'll eat food, have sex, sleep, go to work and do what everyone else does because you're apart of the species - what makes you different? You might develop hobbies but oftentimes hobbies eg gym are just ways to get chicks.

Originally Posted by Lucenzo01 View Post

Not at all. I know one low status male being desired by every ****ing women he interacts with. Keep in my mind he is on the lowest scale of the social hierarchy. A really nice and smart person, but still...

In my opinion, the game is physiological. Strong immune system dumps status and looks every time.

I think that the problem is that we are taking conclusions from the environment mess we have now. If men would be real men (masculine, high testosterone) and women real women (femenin, normal estrogen) we wouldnt see the amount of hypergamy/slot acceptance/feminism we see today. Women want to be submissive and femenin, but NOT to halfs men, low testosterone betas but masculine men. We need to take care of this problem, the sooner the better, even if that's means taking creatine on a mass scale.
    We all 5%ers now

SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alpha here. Smash sloots. But they r never worthy of my seed.

You learn that as a human you're really just an ultra intelligent animal that most likely came from weird evolutionary circumstances. I mean it can't be guaranteed for all we know it was alien intervention lol.

We are a structured animal. Everything an animal does we do in a structured way. All day everyday is sleep, food, females, friends - connecting with the social group a trait seen in most animals.

But ultimately we are just one step away from being a monkey lol. The difference is intelligence but given that survival/reproduction is still the only goal of humans.

Throughout human history we tried to separate from other animals. Religion was created, we pretend as if we are somehow not an animal that will die forever.

Fact is there is no "purpose" to your life. Humans have huge, huge egos. Ultimately you'll eat food, have sex, sleep, go to work and do what everyone else does because you're apart of the species - what makes you different? You might develop hobbies but oftentimes hobbies eg gym are just ways to get chicks.
    B-b-b-b-but...deem feels

Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is a difference between breeding and being desired. Breeding a huge thing. Childbirth usually destroys a females body and looks sometimes. So a woman who is 7-10 is going to highly selective of who she breeds with. The guy usually has to offer A LOT. As I said guys with multiple baby mammas are smashing the worst type of females, the bottom of the barrel. Even the average girl these days are on the pill and holding out to have kids.

Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alpha = A man multiple women want to have sex with.
    alpha

noun
    1. the first letter of the Greek alphabet ( Α, α ), transliterated as ‘a’
    2. a code word representing the letter A, used in radio communication.

symbol
    1. a plane angle.

Surviving negtrain victim - 2014 ~Never Forget
    Heats up the room to atleast 25 degrees everywhere he goes crew

2.5/10 flaccid to 9/10 erect penis crew

☆★★☆ Gita Hadizadeh - PERSONAL 10/10. One day she'll be mine, don't care what age etc etc ☆★★☆

Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Status is irrelivant. No matter what ANYONE says.... an Alpha male is simply, a man who women want to sleep with.
    Today I find out I am alpha. Feelsgoodman.

Even the social evolution has already begun. Females choose less for resources nowadays which makes them more masculine. Given that females will continue to get higher paying jobs we will continue to see more feminine men and masculine women.

Also how can the low status male be low status if I assume he has pre-selection? That's the highest form of social status - multiple women seeking you.