Closed Thread
Page 61 of 215 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 6425
    GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Cliffs: Lots of cherry-picked, polite statements which omit the remainder of their words, even within the next sentences they spoke.
    Hmm...cherry picked. Almost like you pick sentences which certain people made which praised Hillary Clinton for being a good Secretary of State?

EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's there to deal with, I've been very clear: I'm consistently surprised and confused that Hillary Clinton supporters are so adamant in their support, then they can't actually describe any accomplishments or successes which warrant consideration for the Presidency.
    Agreed. I genuinely see no reason whatsoever to vote for this person. She's just kind of...there. How does she merit being POTUS?

All I see is someone who collects enormous fees (bribes) for speeches and who can't run two email accounts.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post
    Agreed. I genuinely see no reason whatsoever to vote for this person. She's just kind of...there. How does she merit being POTUS?

All I see is someone who collects enormous fees (bribes) for speeches and who can't run two email accounts.
    But she's a grandmother.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance
    One negative about Hillary...

Hillary Clinton's climate change plan 'just plain silly', says leading expert

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...te-change-plan

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by forcexdistance View Post
    One negative about Hillary...

Hillary Clinton's entire platform is 'just plain silly', says anyone with intelligence and wisdom
    Yea, I agree

forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Yea, I agree
    Did you read the article?

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you read the article?
    Nah I was just having fun editing your quote

AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If it came down to Biden versus Clinton, I'd probably prefer Biden be America's president due to his support of the TPP, his contacts in the senate, and finally his 8 year executive experience as VP, but it would be a very close call.

I think every Dem should want him to run though as a fail safe. Her unfavorable ratings are tanking right now, and she needs another serious candidate to help take the bulls-eye off her in terms of republican attacks.

Also, I think without Biden, the democratic narrative becomes too far left, forcing her to take positions she might regret in the general. Biden can help pull this narrative towards the center.
    Reps for life:Maine, Endgame, AVOJAMACADA

Chicago Bears. Vancouver Canucks. Toronto Raptors/Jays. Mtl Canadiens.

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    (Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced that the State Department today submitted to the court an August 8 sworn declaration from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regarding federal records on her controversial email system. The declaration states:

I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:

While I do not know what information may be responsive for purposes of this law suit, I have directed that all my e-mails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or potentially were federal records to be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.
    As a result of my directive, approximately 55,000 pages of these emails were produced to the Department on December 5, 2014.
    Cheryl Mills did not have an account on clintonemail.com. Huma Abedin did have such an account which was used at times for government business.
    The document is signed by Hillary Rodham Clinton. The State Department was ordered by US District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan on July 31 to request that Clinton and her top aides confirm, under penalty of perjury, that they have produced all government records in their possession and to return any other government records immediately. The Court wanted State to ask Clinton, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills to describe their use of Hillary Clintons email server to conduct government business. The State Department produced last week the August 5 letter it sent to Mrs. Clinton, which included a copy of Judge Sullivans order.

Mrs. Clintons declaration fails to comply with both Judge Sullivans court order and the State Departments request. Clinton does not certify she turned over all federal records and provides no information on the extent that Abedin and Mills used her server.

The text of Judge Sullivans July 31 minute order:

As agreed by the parties at the July 31, 2015 status hearing, the Government shall produce a copy of the letters sent by the State Department to Mrs. Hillary Clinton, Ms. Huma Abedin and Ms. Cheryl Mills regarding the collection of government records in their possession. These communications shall be posted on the docket forthwith. The Government has also agreed to share with Plaintiffs counsel the responses sent by Mrs. Clinton, Ms. Abedin and Ms. Mills. These communications shall also be posted on the docket forthwith. In addition, as related to Judicial Watchs FOIA requests in this case, the Government is HEREBY ORDERED to: (1) identify any and all servers, accounts, hard drives, or other devices currently in the possession or control of the State Department or otherwise that may contain responsive information; (2) request that the above named individuals confirm, under penalty of perjury, that they have produced all responsive information that was or is in their possession as a result of their employment at the State Department. If all such information has not yet been produced, the Government shall request the above named individuals produce the information forthwith; and (3) request that the above named individuals describe, under penalty of perjury, the extent to which Ms. Abedin and Ms. Mills used Mrs. Clintons email server to conduct official government business. The Government shall inform the Court of the status of its compliance with this Order no later than August 7, 2015, including any response received from Mrs. Clinton, Ms. Abedin and Ms. Mills. Signed by Judge Emmet G. Sullivan on July 31, 2015.

Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order late Friday to the State Department explicitly instructing that all federal documents relating to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills be preserved:

In view of [20] the Governments status report, the Court hereby directs the Government to request that Mrs. Hillary Clinton, Ms. Huma Abedin, and Ms. Cheryl Mills i) not delete any federal documents, electronic or otherwise, in their possession or control, and ii) provide appropriate assurances to the Government that the above-named individuals will not delete any such documents. The Government shall inform the Court of the status of its compliance with this Order no later than August 12, 2015, including a copy of any assurances provided by Mrs. Clinton, Ms. Abedin and Ms. Mills that they will not delete any federal documents in their possession or control. Signed by Judge Emmet G. Sullivan on August 7, 2015.

The order was issued a little over an hour after Judicial Watch lawyers filed an urgent response informing Judge Sullivan of a plan to destroy federal records as reported by State to the court.

The developments come in a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit that seeks records about the controversial employment status of Huma Abedin, the former Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:13-cv-01363)). The lawsuit was reopened because of revelations about Hillary Clintons email records.

Mrs. Clinton doesnt want to tell the whole truth about her email system. Im a sure the court will have more questions for her, said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. This declaration raises more questions than it answers and shows contempt for the court. We will be seeking appropriate relief with the court.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did anyone ever post a reason to vote for this person?

I try to keep up wtt but may have missed it.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post
    Did anyone ever post a reason to vote for this person?
    Yes. She's going to be a great president.

Centrist/balanced on many issues (for example business/trade friendly but also supports a minimum wage and reasonable regulation, pro energy development but also environmental regulation, hawkish on foreign policy but also works hard for diplomacy), socially liberal, strong on civil rights, pro science, very interested in healthcare and education, interested in figuring out a feasible plan for immigration.

I support many of her comments and votes taken which you can read here.

Basically...it's everything that most people in R/P and the GOP for that matter absolutely despise: Sanity.

I try to keep up.
    Good luck!
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Nah I was just having fun editing your quote
    Well if you had read the article you would have seen this bit

McKibben is not alone in criticizing Clinton’s energy policy for sounding like too little too late.

“It’s just plain silly,” said James Hansen, a climate change researcher who headed Nasa’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies for over 30 years. “No, you cannot solve the problem without a fundamental change, and that means you have to make the price of fossil fuels honest. Subsidizing solar panels is not going to solve the problem.”

Last Thursday, Hansen, along with 16 prominent climate change scientists, published a discussion paper in the journal Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, where it will be publicly peer-reviewed. The paper suggests that previous models for climate change are too conservative and that a sea level rise of several meters might swallow up our coasts in this century, if governments fail to rapidly and substantially diminish fossil fuel emissions. “The economic and social cost of losing functionality of all coastal cities is practically incalculable,” the authors wrote.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...te-change-plan

So here is one actual concrete reason for the right to dislike Hillary. She is not talking tough enough about man made climate change.

If only we could ban SUV's and ban BBQ's, we could stop murdering future generations!

- PJ O'Rourke

Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    If only we could ban SUV's and ban BBQ's, we could stop murdering future generations!
    Sorry, but it's more complicated than that. You may have to think hard. Sorry.

Sorry, but it's more complicated than that. You may have to think hard. Sorry.
    Actually, those are your words. Lol.

Pretty big talk for someone whose only justification for being a fawning Hillary white-knight is to copy and paste boot-licking nonsense. You're going to have to do a little better than that.

- PJ O'Rourke

Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    Actually, those are your words. Lol.

Pretty big talk for someone whose only justification for being a fawning Hillary white-knight is to copy and paste boot-licking nonsense. You're going to have to do a little better than that.
    You have a problem with facts? Why would you not want to know her policies? Might confuse you? Get in the way of your anti-Hillary hysteria?

Specifically, with which of her policy positions do you disagree?
    Last edited by forcexdistance; 08-11-2015 at 12:25 PM.

Freedom's Last Hope™ EctoCanuck's Avatar
    EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't make this crap up..........

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/politi...h-isis-speech/

And this man is the Republicans best hope?

This is going to be easier than I thought!

Originally Posted by EctoCanuck View Post

And this man is the Republicans best hope?

Not sure if you've been watching the news, Trump is the current best hope.

I don't blame you for discussing something other than Hillary again, seems she is getting closer to no hope.

Did you catch Christie saying what a bad idea it is for Republicans to try to re-litigate Iraq?

Originally Posted by Chris Christie
    Listen, this should have been handled by Gov. Bush the same way it’s been handled by any of the other candidates who understand how to do this, which is to say, listen, if we knew then what we know now, we wouldn’t have gone into Iraq. Period. End of discussion.
    Idiots...lulz. The Bush mind. How does it work?

Huh. Okay so what is one of my biggest weakness?

Let me think. I got it! It's that my brother started a couple of needless wars which cost thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars for absolutely zero American benefit...

I'm going to start talking about it and use it as a reason to reject negotiations with Iran! It'll be great.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

It's fascinating...last night I saw Michele Bachmann sort of talking him up on CNN. I would think she'd be one of the people who just hated him. IIRC they were asking her if she was miffed about Trump blasting women and so on and she was kind of like, No. Women like power and security.

I know that Trump and Fox have been very much at odds. It looks like he may have literally trolled Fox into submission through twitter. Maybe now they're getting behind him? Hard to say. You would think they'd be interested in his commercial value being the shameless "entertainment/news/media/propaganda" machine that they are....

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/12/medi...war/index.html

I don't blame you for discussing something other than Hillary again, seems she is getting closer to no hope.
    Hardly...Bernie is up in NH so that ought to get her excited. But she is way up over everybody nationally and also in Iowa.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bush will still get the nomination.The GOP hates and despises Trump at this point.

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Did you catch Christie saying what a bad idea it is for Republicans to try to re-litigate Iraq?

Originally Posted by Chris Christie
    Listen, this should have been handled by Gov. Bush the same way its been handled by any of the other candidates who understand how to do this, which is to say, listen, if we knew then what we know now, we wouldnt have gone into Iraq. Period. End of discussion.
    The problem is that they knew before they went into Iraq the consequences........

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+explains+iraq

Bush will still get the nomination.The GOP hates and despises Trump at this point.

The problem is that they knew before they went into Iraq the consequences........

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+explains+iraq
    Would you bring Hillary cigarettes in prison?

- PJ O'Rourke

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Once again, Ecto bumps his own thread about Hillary Clinton, to remind us he can't actually post anything about Hillary Clinton...

{Another bullsh*t Andreas Ferrari picture with a fake quote that Bush didn't say}
    Is there a reason you need to endlessly lie about everyone else, while completely ignoring Hillary Clinton in her own thread? That's a fake "quote" with words that were never cited in your article or its embedded video clip of his statements.

Things usually appear "easier" when you ignore facts and spew whatever false claims are needed to prop up your failed candidate...
    Last edited by nutsy54; 08-13-2015 at 03:07 PM.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since Hillary Clinton's supporters refuse to make any on-topic (Hillary Clinton) posts, I'll try to get us back on track...

Once again, she tried to fool the gullible. Instead, she simply LIED AGAIN, and is still deleting and hiding evidence of her wrongdoing (regarding the "Unclassified" home email server which we now know held material classified at the highest levels):

BRB - She turned the server over the Justice Department, she's awesome, and everything is now great! Oops, except...

Barbara Wells, an attorney for Denver-based computer services firm Platte River Networks, told The Washington Post that federal agents picked up the server from a private data center in New Jersey Wednesday afternoon. The attorney told the paper that the server "was blank" and no longer contained useful information.

"The information had been migrated over to a different server for purposes of transition,"
    Wells told the paper. "To my knowledge the data on the old server is not available now on any servers or devices in Platte River Networks control." Wells added that the company had cooperated with the FBI and had been told it was not a target of the investigation.
    The information had been migrated over to a different server for purposes of transition, from the old system to one run by Platte River, she said, recalling the transfer that occurred in June 2013.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...3d3_story.html

Cliffs: Clinton turned over a server which was erased, and hadn't been used in two years. So where's the real data now? (Especially since it's known to be highly classified).

How the hell can people keep supporting her? Every claim she makes turns out to be false, or a blatant lie.

Is there a reason you need to endlessly lie about everyone else, while completely ignoring Hillary Clinton in her own thread? That's a fake "quote" with words that were never cited in your article or its embedded video clip of his statements.

Here's what Jeb Bush thinks about the Iraq Invasion.........

Jeb Bush calls overthrowing Saddam Hussein a pretty good deal

I mean thats just such a complicated hypothetical, who knows, Bush said. Ill tell you, though, that taking out Saddam Hussein turned out to be a pretty good deal.
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/jeb-bush-...id=sm_fb_msnbc

America left Iraq without leaving behind troops thanks to an agreement negotiated by President Bush in 2008 after running into strong resistance from Iraqi leaders to any continued American military presence.

But go ahead and blame Obama for a war Bush started and who negotiated the withdrawal.

Clinton thread, where we now know about Clinton's crimes and lies while mishandling classified material...

So Ecto keeps crying about Bush and Obama, while posting fake "quotes" pretending another Bush said something he never did.

Wow.

(Why can't you talk about Hillary Clinton, in her own thread?)

So let's discuss Hillary, Obama, and Iraq...
    Well, his [Obama's] former secretary of state, Hillary Rodham Clinton, isn’t buying it. In an interview with me earlier this week, she used her sharpest language yet to describe the "failure" that resulted from the decision to keep the U.S. on the sidelines during the first phase of the Syrian uprising.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...f-isis/375832/

1,800+ posts, and OP still can't address his own thread topic (Hillary Clinton, since he seems to have forgotten).
    Seriously.... Wow.
    Last edited by nutsy54; 08-13-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Since Hillary Clinton's supporters refuse to make any on-topic (Hillary Clinton) posts, I'll try to get us back on track...

Once again, she tried to fool the gullible. Instead, she simply LIED AGAIN, and is still deleting and hiding evidence of her wrongdoing (regarding the "Unclassified" home email server which we now know held material classified at the highest levels):

BRB - She turned the server over the Justice Department, she's awesome, and everything is now great! Oops, except...

Barbara Wells, an attorney for Denver-based computer services firm Platte River Networks, told The Washington Post that federal agents picked up the server from a private data center in New Jersey Wednesday afternoon. The attorney told the paper that the server "was blank" and no longer contained useful information.

"The information had been migrated over to a different server for purposes of transition,"
    Wells told the paper. "To my knowledge the data on the old server is not available now on any servers or devices in Platte River Networks control." Wells added that the company had cooperated with the FBI and had been told it was not a target of the investigation.
    The information had been migrated over to a different server for purposes of transition, from the old system to one run by Platte River, she said, recalling the transfer that occurred in June 2013.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...3d3_story.html

Cliffs: Clinton turned over a server which was erased, and hadn't been used in two years. So where's the real data now? (Especially since it's known to be highly classified).

How the hell can people keep supporting her? Every claim she makes turns out to be false, or a blatant lie.
    But her official website said she did nothing wrong.

- PJ O'Rourke

Dozens of retired generals, admirals back Iran nuclear deal!!!

Three dozen retired generals and admirals released an open letter Tuesday supporting the Iran nuclear deal and urging Congress to do the same.

Calling the agreement the most effective means currently available to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, the letter said that gaining international support for military action against Iran, should that ever become necessary, would only be possible if we have first given the diplomatic path a chance.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...fd2_story.html

If the warmongering GOP gets control of the White House there will be a war with Iran in 2 years.

I can't in good conscious allow that to happen.

Vote Hillary 2016 or buy shares in Halliburton

Yet another Ecto post which has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton... while Ecto still can't explain his inability to discuss Hillary Clinton in her own thread. (But somehow Republicans are "warmongers"... if we ignore all the continued, new, and expanded wars under Obama while Hillary Clinton was his Secretary of State).

Is she really that ridiculous of a candidate, that she must be completely ignored in every post? (Yes, she is).

Dozens of retired generals, admirals back Iran nuclear deal!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...fd2_story.html

If the warmongering GOP gets control of the White House there will be a war with Iran in 2 years.

I can't in good conscious allow that to happen.

Vote Hillary 2016 or buy shares in Halliburton
    Wow, that has to be embarrassing for Hillary that fact that she was secutary of state so long making no progress with Iran.

Get her out of the way and a few years later Obama can finally get his deal worked out.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 215 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast