Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What I've noticed is that there are really only two approaches to deal with this.

1) Just don't play the game. Be straight to the point.

Pros: Less BS, Quickly filter out women, Your women understand their roles.
    Cons: Less puzzy, have to have SOME status/redeeming quality

2)Adopt the mindset of a woman. Best way to learn about women and their games is to adopt the lifestyle yourself.

Pros:More women, less feels, tons of crazy stories/memories, more of a wild/unrestricted lifestyle
    Cons:Time consuming, manipulation, can end up damaging some women, men won't respect you if they figure you out, more crazies

I've done both and I switch depending on which woman I'm seeing. I will say that the 2nd option can become addicting and turn you into a terrible person so be mindful. Girls have become obsessed with me when I play the second role.

CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CJOrion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The more Bishamon threads I enter, the more I like him srs

Edit - never banged a eastern European (srs) can't stand the accent or having to use 'basic' English to converse with them ( no racist) obviously they are not all like that, however, the ones I've come across are like that
    Last edited by CJOrion; 08-05-2015 at 07:47 AM.

Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bishamon View Post
    That picture is over a year old...been wearing contacts for a while now and having lasik eye surgery

LOL I got alot more pussy when I was wearing glasses...granted, I was tryin alot harder

trust me, I hate the lenses too
    srs? In get way more attention with glasses
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****

Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BlackPharoah View Post
    What I've noticed is that there are really only two approaches to deal with this.

2)Adopt the mindset of a woman. Best way to learn about women and their games is to adopt the lifestyle yourself.

Pros:More women, less feels, tons of crazy stories/memories, more of a wild/unrestricted lifestyle
    Cons:Time consuming, manipulation, can end up damaging some women, men won't respect you if they figure you out, more crazies

I've done both and I switch depending on which woman I'm seeing. I will say that the 2nd option can become addicting and turn you into a terrible person so be mindful. Girls have become obsessed with me when I play the second role
    oh yeah?

elaborate on this, genuinely intruiged
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****
    *****BullServices&Sons (Est. 1990) CEO, COO, CIO*****
    *****POSITIVELY AWESOME CREW*****

BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh yeah?

I got you when I get back to my desk. On lunch. Or shoot me a PM

Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by UltraRain View Post
    No western woman could ever compare to my polish gf honestly she goes out of her way to make me happy and enjoys it plus she always makes time for me
    Good looking and doesn't dress like a slut
    Virgin
    Intelligent as well she studies at a top tier uni

Why would i ever go back to western women?
    You do realize Poland is apart of the west, right? Fukin idiot. LOL if you think any woman living in a nice place in a nice uni isn't a virgin and hasn't got dicked at least 5 times before you. Reds gona red

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    That opening text was sort of cringe brah.

I usually just say "guess who!" and they'll usually guess correctly and then I'll tell them impressive, you must have played a lot of clue when you were a kid with a wink face and they laugh it up
    by far the most *******ry thing I've read today, srs
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stop wasting your time with these poverty thots and apply yourself in entrepreneurship/business, much more interesting/dynamic and rewarding long term.

Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Stop wasting your time with these poverty thots and apply yourself in entrepreneurship/business, much more interesting/dynamic and rewarding long term.
    I already do...but even that is tied to the female mindset.

women always intrigue

either way...you're right, as always
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****
    *****BullServices&Sons (Est. 1990) CEO, COO, CIO*****
    *****POSITIVELY AWESOME CREW*****

stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CJOrion View Post
    The more Bishamon threads I enter, the more I like him srs

Edit - never banged a eastern European (srs) can't stand the accent or having to use 'basic' English to converse with them ( no racist) obviously they are not all like that, however, the ones I've come across are like that
    You'll find a whole lot more substance from them than American girls or western girls in general. Speaking from experience. I have only dated one American girl and she was born in Europe, it genuinely feels like puppy love but with American girls it's a mind game of how you can get her not to flake or how to be aloof enough to make her chase you. no thx jeff
    *afraid to get height checked crew*
    *mod negged and don't care crew...but
    cry about it in my sig*

^ triggered? lul

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and for your time:

holy fukk she's got some talent.

Could you imagine if aliens came to take over earth and we just set up a bunch of poles all over the place and attached fukkin swords to her feet? Brb the saviour of mankind is the unlikeliest of candidates.
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brah you should go to a club that plays hip hop or dancehall music. White girls there would probably suck you off on the dancefloor srs.
    Follows Chestbrah's training routine crew

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I already do...but even that is tied to the female mindset.

women always intrigue

either way...you're right, as always
    I don't think you'll ever be at a loss female wise, but I do think the sort of people that you would meet if you really dedicated yourself to that path would be much more mentally stimulating and engage you in a way that goes far beyond blowing your load. Besides, niche and juxtaposition game would be heavy if you were to really go off on that route.

I am only speaking from my own subjective experience having spent time invested heavily into both and what I preferred, so take it for what it is, but being in consistent contact with people around the world, in different time zones with completely different problems hearing their own experiences, being forced to come up with dynamic solutions for them and just shooting the **** has been fun as **** and beyond rewarding. Never mind the evolving nature of that hustle in you never know who/what is coming your way as opposed to the other route which although has it's nuances, they are more so annoying nuances as you're seeing and the path is mostly straight forward, so it either falls into feeling like you're videogaming with a glitcher (BS nuance) or the game difficulty isn't hard enough to really facilitate proper satisfaction (no nuance).

While the other route may have similar characteristics at times, the long term reward of power/freedom and happiness in being able to do whatever the **** you want by having created a ton of value for/with others is what I think most are seeking, but lack the foresight to see because those first nuances are tied to a primitive urge which keeps them walking about in a circular fashion.

Either way, stay Gold kunt

And hit this bitch with a curveball

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4everalone View Post
    Brah you should go to a club that plays hip hop or dancehall music. White girls there would probably suck you off on the dancefloor srs.
    IME white women who only go out with black guys tend to be trash.

I loled when I heard a black radio host say the same thing.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tarzanian View Post
    You do realize Poland is apart of the west, right? Fukin idiot. LOL if you think any woman living in a nice place in a nice uni isn't a virgin and hasn't got dicked at least 5 times before you. Reds gona red
    Poland is obviously an eastern block country. Learn history bro.

Also 5 dicks for a uni aged girl is actually low as fuk. Especially if she has been single for awhile. Brahs if you are 22-23 and think 5 guys is alot then you must be absolute virgins yourselves.
    Follows Chestbrah's training routine crew

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I've done both and I switch depending on which woman I'm seeing. I will say that the 2nd option can become addicting and turn you into a terrible person so be mindful. Girls have become obsessed with me when I play the second role.
    Fcuk option 2, srs. Option 1 is the only way to go.

Also, can't believe all the responses ITT having a go at OP's 'text game'. There's nothing wrong with what the text. God damn pack of betas in here facading as 'alpha'. Op is right, 99% of younger women are low value, low quality worthless trash.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarzanian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 4everalone View Post
    Poland is obviously an eastern block country. Learn history bro.

Also 5 dicks for a uni aged girl is actually low as fuk. Especially if she has been single for awhile. Brahs if you are 22-23 and think 5 guys is alot then you must be absolute virgins yourselves.
    So you're saying Australia is an Eastern country, like Asia right? LOL even if it is located in east Europe it's still a western country going by the culture. BRB feminism, BRB white people, BRB well off, BRB beta mentality, BRB anti islamic ect. Polish women are sloots just like German, Danish and Russian sloots. So I'm the virgin when there's a red ITT claiming his hot gf is a virgin? LOL Strong geography and understanding fail. 5 isn't a lot but I was giving a modest number, most women that age are well into the double digits, but at the very least she has been with at least 5 other dinks
    Last edited by Tarzanian; 08-05-2015 at 11:05 AM.

oh yeah?

Ok so basically you have to be a man of many faces. If you flip the game on them, you take away their power before they have a chance to use it.

Every woman has a niche/dream guy that she craves regardless of if she's a sloot or not. I usually spend the first few encounters figuring out what her niche is. You embrace that character for that one woman and play up things that highlight it to her. When I do this I normally rotate around 3/4 girls. So I wear around 3/4 faces. To one girl I might be the sophisticated brother. To the next I might be a sexual deviant. The other a hipster.

The key is to be a lover of all but committed to none. It's not about who YOU are. It's about how well you can play to the fantasy of who they WANT you to be. I can't give you all of the details out in the open like this but basically if you think she's on the verge of being bored, create conflict.

Passion thrives on conflict and if you give her hope that she can fix it then you will become the focus of her obsession. This is exactly how women play men.

It's not about logic. It's about how strong of an emotional rush you can give her.

I did this until I found a girl whose ideal man was closest to who I really was. Those are the girls that I date.
    Last edited by BlackPharoah; 08-05-2015 at 11:20 AM.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Fcuk option 2, srs. Option 1 is the only way to go.

Also, can't believe all the responses ITT having a go at OP's 'text game'. There's nothing wrong with what the text. God damn pack of betas in here facading as 'alpha'. Op is right, 99% of younger women are low value, low quality worthless trash.
    I agree that option 1 is for most people but honestly I am very interested in psychology and how women work so option 2 keeps me sane. It's a fun lifestyle but if you don't have a firm understanding of who you are then it can lead you into a downward spiral.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree that option 1 is for most people but honestly I am very interested in psychology and how women work so option 2 keeps me sane. It's a fun lifestyle but if you don't have a firm understanding of who you are then it can lead you into a downward spiral.
    I get it, it's sort of an experiment for you. I have a strong interest in human nature myself, so it sounds interesting. The downward spiral is the first thing that comes to mind though, engaging with these crazy women can take a toll and break-down even the strongest of characters. I'd also note that by participating in the games, you're kinda perpetuating the problem.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Totally agreed then they all cry and say they will never get a 'decent' man... It's crazy.. so egocentric
    Cutting [○] Reverse Dieting [○] Lean Bulking [●]

Starting: 175 @ 10% BF
    Current: 185 @ 14% BF (Totally pucked it up aiiii)
    End of Lean Bulk goal: 185 @ 13% BF

MFP: owenjt

keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    all hale the one and only bishamon.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I get it, it's sort of an experiment for you. I have a strong interest in human nature myself, so it sounds interesting. The downward spiral is the first thing that comes to mind though, engaging with these crazy women can take a toll and break-down even the strongest of characters. I'd also note that by participating in the games, you're kinda perpetuating the problem.
    I am but at this point I've drilled it into my head that society's heading into that direction anyway and honestly option 1 bores me. I'm not wired like normal people.

Yea you're right. I've almost made life changing decisions over sloots that were poisonous. The only way that you get over those women are to hate them and cut all contact. I still have feelings for crazy chicks that I dated when I first started
    Last edited by BlackPharoah; 08-05-2015 at 11:48 AM.

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok so basically you have to be a man of many faces. If you flip the game on them, you take away their power before they have a chance to use it.

Every woman has a niche/dream guy that she craves regardless of if she's a sloot or not. I usually spend the first few encounters figuring out what her niche is. You embrace that character for that one woman and play up things that highlight it to her. When I do this I normally rotate around 3/4 girls. So I wear around 3/4 faces. To one girl I might be the sophisticated brother. To the next I might be a sexual deviant. The other a hipster.

The key is to be a lover of all but committed to none. It's not about who YOU are. It's about how well you can play to the fantasy of who they WANT you to be. I can't give you all of the details out in the open like this but basically if you think she's on the verge of being bored, create conflict.

Passion thrives on conflict and if you give her hope that she can fix it then you will become the focus of her obsession.

It's not about logic. It's about how strong of an emotional rush you can give her.

I did this until I found a girl whose ideal man was closest to who I really was. Those are the girls that I date.
    Damn brah. Sounds like you know whats up. Got any more tips?
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    Damn brah. Sounds like you know whats up. Got any more tips?
    Loosen your morals. Never judge anyone no matter what weird obsessions they have. Skim 48 Laws of Power and the Art of Seduction. Throw logic out the window. Be interesting. Talk to everyone. Get more women friends. Encourage people to talk about themselves. Be more selfish. Self improvement. This won't work if you have nothing to offer to begin with. Stop posting so much chit on social media. Leave that to the women.

But most importantly observe. observe. OBSERVE. Your surroundings. Yourself. Your friends. Be in a constant state of improvement.

To be honest, this isn't for everyone. I have circumstances that pushed me to this lifestyle.
    Last edited by BlackPharoah; 08-05-2015 at 11:38 AM.

alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wessneijder View Post
    You think white girls are bad? Try Latinas? They are so bad at playing head games with you. I have dated multiple latinas and their jealousy issues cause them to do the most hurtful things.

I dated a Mexican girl and she stole cash out of my safe because I "looked" at another female on the street.

I dated a Salvadorean woman and she found another girl texting me on her phone so she created a ******** account to flirt with other men just to fuk with me.

I dated a girl from Spain and she slooted it up to no end just to spite me.
    Man this is so true I was at a club with a columbian girl we had a disagreement and she went and flirted with a dude and started dancing with him to piss me off.

Flex Like a ****in' Ibex OptimusPrim3's Avatar
    OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because even semi attractive westernized women nowadays legit believe they can get this caliber of a guy:

When they only have this to offer:

But, all in all it is men's fault srs. Far too many men praise and worship hot girls, putting them on an inflated pedestal, giving the illusion that they are of more worth. The P/E (price to earnings) ratio of the stock of pussy is highly skewed, too much price and not enough earnings. I manage a female musician and have to go thru all her social media, she only has about 3k followers on IG and around the same on FB. And HOLY sh*t, the amount of wks and weirdos hitting her up on there is absolutely disgusting. I think this inflation of girls egos is because of this, before it wasn't easy for those WKs because they HAD to talk to that hot girl irl, but now my artist literally gets hit up by WKs at least 3x a day, DMing or messaging lame lines and sh*t. Every time I'm out in public with she gets approached/cat called, it's f*cking annoying. If men just withheld their betaness only for a second, and thought, "hmm maybe this isn't the right way of approaching girls because I'm getting ZERO results." Then all this BS would go away. But, unfortunately that is reserved to a utopian dream.

Dudes with high value have it made though for sure, but only in terms of women, not sure about their true happiness though, because that could be complete sh*t underneath lol. Idk, I try not to sweat sh*t like this, people are people, it's all good. These women will realize that their stock will only have their inflated value for so long before it crashes, just like a market bubble. And when that happens I'll be there in my prime laughing my ass off srs, because those sloots missed out on a genuinely good guy. I don't blame women for living it up either, it's like you're cutting and you have a coupon for a free buffet. You can choose to eat whatever you want, that sexy pizza and cheesecake is calling your name, but oh maybe that sexy cheeseburger will be the taste that you want tonight, you won't know until you try it and indulge in it. But, restricting yourself to only eat the grilled chicken salad (be non-slooty) would be an extremely difficult task. Just how it is brahs, just realize this will all be over soon, and none of this sh*t really matters when you think back on your life on your death bed. /endrant we're all gonna make it
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Met Phil Heath at Costco & Guitar Center Crew**
    **Anything Is Possible Crew**
    ᕙ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )ᕗ

LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol are you the guy in that photo that keeps going around the misc of the jacked black guy on the train wearing extremely tight clothes?

cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    here were have a picture of an American female millennial in the wild, out on a date

there's a lot of false entitlement that, young women seem to justify their sh**ty behavior with the fact that they have a vagina

gotta "next" them till you find someone tolerable

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OptimusPrim3 View Post
    When they only have this to offer:

im ded

this poster killed me

misc detectives pls avenge