Page 99 of 245 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 7341
    tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xSwiftx View Post
    The reason I'm out of shape at the moment is intentional. I've basically forced myself out of shape in order to show people that they can actually get in shape if they're willing to put in the effort. If you're interested in keeping track of this change, check out my youtube channel.

Noooooooooooo, i hate seeing this lol

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muscle memory isn't going to do much in the way of fat loss. Sure, having a greater amount of lean muscle mass is going to help with calorie burn, but only to an extent
    I thought I read some studies or articles that implies it was easier to get ripped on future attempts.

But ye, in terms of fat loss you're probably right, muscle memory comes secondary to fat loss in the before/after transformations.

Still amazes me how insanely better people look when they cut down the fat. Obviously need the muscle & fat to start with, but still.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    FML brahs. Coming up on 11 months since my shoulder injury and took a turn for the worse for no particular reason yesterday. Feels like there's a nerve impinged in the sub acromion space now. FML. Haven't trained shoulders in almost a year, and still stuck doing rehab work. /vent
    You're not alone. I AM PAIN.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Long time no see Natty Brahs! Was in Pennsylvania the last 2 weeks for my cousins wedding. Didn't train at all while i was there. Ended up losing 9lbs. Was all like aww fuk bye when i stepped on the scale this morning.

In other news, I'm likely going to compete in a meet this year. Currently looking at doing the Central PA open on October 10th. Muzzlr, does the federation matter at all? I remember watching a video by Candito where he states that the USAPL is basically the best federation to compete in. Any input?
    "If you come at the king, you best not miss"
    -Omar Little

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The reason I'm out of shape at the moment is intentional. I've basically forced myself out of shape in order to show people that they can actually get in shape if they're willing to put in the effort. If you're interested in keeping track of this change, check out my youtube channel.

www.youtube.com/theironlionfitness
    Forget where, but I've seen your videos before. I can admire the fact that after you achieved a lean state you decided to attempt to reverse the process for your fan base so that they could go through the process with you.

Only problem I have with that is a lot of new trainees will think that they can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time and when they attempt to do the same, they end up just getting skinny. I don't know if you've done it already, but I'd make it a point to emphasize that in order to reveal muscle under fat there must already be muscle there.

You do come across as a sincere and well meant person in your videos, though, and I like that.

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tonyl96 View Post
    I honestly feel that its all illusion. Veiny, striated forearms will look much bigger then forearms the same size that aren't lean. Thats what you should be focused on!

I deadlift heavy and never use straps, thats what I think got the bulk of my forearm mass. And also I do single hand reverse cable curls for them. I get that 1 hand grip (same one you do cable chest flies with) and reverse curl one arm at a time, super slow focusing on contraction and do a triple drop set. 12 reps, drop the weight, 12 reps drop the weight, 12 reps, fukken kills my forearms. Thats about it, sometimes ill do hammer curls, and if i do do them, I'll either go super heavy 5-6 reps strict form, or super light, like use 20 lb dumbells and pump out till failure which i think would be around 30 reps for me
    Intredasting about the single arm curls. So you mean a reverse bicep curl and not a reverse wrist curl right? If the former I've done those with barbells but it doesn't seem to give the best contraction. Will definitely keep these in mind on my next bulk.

xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Forget where, but I've seen your videos before. I can admire the fact that after you achieved a lean state you decided to attempt to reverse the process for your fan base so that they could go through the process with you.

Only problem I have with that is a lot of new trainees will think that they can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time and when they attempt to do the same, they end up just getting skinny. I don't know if you've done it already, but I'd make it a point to emphasize that in order to reveal muscle under fat there must already be muscle there.

You do come across as a sincere and well meant person in your videos, though, and I like that.
    I'm with you on that one. There's no point doing any of this if it isn't going to be transparent.
    Big natty nutsac

instagram: xswiftx
    ********: www.********.com/swift.fitnessx
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/theironlionfitness

xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought I read some studies or articles that implies it was easier to get ripped on future attempts.

But ye, in terms of fat loss you're probably right, muscle memory comes secondary to fat loss in the before/after transformations.

Still amazes me how insanely better people look when they cut down the fat. Obviously need the muscle & fat to start with, but still.
    Yeah hard bro. People can look literally completely different after a cut, and often bigger too
    Big natty nutsac

instagram: xswiftx
    ********: www.********.com/swift.fitnessx
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/theironlionfitness

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm with you on that one. There's no point doing any of this if it isn't going to be transparent.
    Solid, man. Will look forward to watching your cut progress, then.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah hard bro. People can look literally completely different after a cut, and often bigger too
    I cut from ~180 -> 150 and lots of people commenting on how much bigger I was... lol.

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flexnation View Post
    Long time no see Natty Brahs! Was in Pennsylvania the last 2 weeks for my cousins wedding. Didn't train at all while i was there. Ended up losing 9lbs. Was all like aww fuk bye when i stepped on the scale this morning.

In other news, I'm likely going to compete in a meet this year. Currently looking at doing the Central PA open on October 10th. Muzzlr, does the federation matter at all? I remember watching a video by Candito where he states that the USAPL is basically the best federation to compete in. Any input?
    1. It's water weight that you lost -- and even if you did lose a tiny bit of "muscle", myonuclei are not lost on detraining, so you're good. Can dig up the study if it'll make you feel better it's pretty interesting.

2. Muzzlr got banned!! Idk how or why, but I hope it wasn't too bad. I can't imagine it was anything too, too bad. He's a good poster, srs.

I'm not Muzzlrpress, but I'll chime in anyway -- USAPL is an INCREDIBLY strict fed. If you're not burying your squats (2-3"+ below parallel), I'd recommend hitting up a different fed. They've been known to make some pretty shaky calls, and have wound up with a bit of a bad reputation for NOT giving the benefit of the doubt to the lifter (even though it's stated in the rulebook that you have to!). That said, it's a fantastic federation and very professional. I've never competed in the IPF, but if you set a record on basically anything in the IPF, it's a pretty good sign that you're legit as fuk. They're the toughest federation (imo), and some equate that to being better.

Check out www.powerliftingwatch.com if you're looking for meets (assuming you haven't already). A lot of feds advertise on there, so it's all pretty centralized.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE
    You should know that skinny guys can be very strong. Although its not my intention to be strong, in many cases it just works out that way. I'm half the size of most guys that workout where I do but I'm just as strong. I also have a lot more cardio fitness than them which gives me yet another advantage -- I can out run them.
    Well aware.

Dudes I fight can only be so skinny, tho. Weight classes keep them from being too little.

What is shocking is how strong and well conditioned some of these really flabby looking dudes can be.

Originally Posted by KRANE
    BTW, did you watch World's Strongest Man? I hear Brian Shaw , can eat 6 whole chickens.
    [img]http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/webimage/1.6775989.1407507690!/image/3355864260.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/3355864260.jpg[img]
    I'm a big fan.

The amount of calories these dudes need to consume in a day is truly mind boggling.

Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Well aware.

Dudes I fight can only be so skinny, tho. Weight classes keep them from being too little.

What is shocking is how strong and well conditioned some of these really flabby looking dudes can be.
    As somebody who also trains to fight, I've been surprised on numerous occasions by the physique/cardio correlation (or lack thereof). You can definitely have amazing cardiovascular function without looking like you're in "great shape." I always think it's interesting how the lay-man can watch a fight and say "Oh that fighter looks like he's in terrible shape." Just because they looked at the fighter's physique. Fighters aren't necessarily concerned with bodybuilding, so it makes sense.

I'm a big fan.

The amount of calories these dudes need to consume in a day is truly mind boggling.
    That's the best part.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    I might take another pic soon to show the aftermath of a year injured. My shoulders have atrophied a lot, along with chest.

I think I know what created the imbalance though. I had signs 3 years in with bad knots in my back and tight chest. I overtrained my chest relative to my back and developed severe tightness in my upper chest. That pulls the scapula forward and exposed me to RC issues over the years.
    Man, my chest is more developed than my back too, really trying to hit back hard these days to try and improve things but I do love me a good chest workout.
    Eat the damn yolk.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As somebody who also trains to fight, I've been surprised on numerous occasions by the physique/cardio correlation (or lack thereof). You can definitely have amazing cardiovascular function without looking like you're in "great shape." I always think it's interesting how the lay-man can watch a fight and say "Oh that fighter looks like he's in terrible shape." Just because they looked at the fighter's physique. Fighters aren't necessarily concerned with bodybuilding, so it makes sense.

That's the best part.
    Don't know if I could do it day in and day out.

Did you hear that he might be coming out of retirement?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/19...dn-t-be-better

Don't know if I could do it day in and day out.
    I was knocking back 4,500-5,000 daily on my bulk and I was still hungry. Was a wonderful time in which no boundaries existed and I turned into a very large person.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh lawddd brahs! My chest day falls on Monday this week!

Hopefully all the benches won't be taken up... I'll be forced to do presses laying on the floor.

Did you hear that he might be coming out of retirement?
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/19...dn-t-be-better
    I'm not getting my hopes up.

Can't imagine he'd ever work with Dana.

I was knocking back 4,500-5,000 daily on my bulk and I was still hungry. Was a wonderful time in which no boundaries existed and I turned into a very large person.
    Mirin.

Was never hungry knocking back that many calories. Perma full.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post

Hopefully all the benches won't be taken up... I'll be forced to do presses laying on the floor.
    Skip gym on Monday crew.

Chest day on Monday every day crew.

If the benches are taken you should just get up in there and spot somebody without them asking. Make sure you smell really bad. They'll immediately walk away. Works every time.

I'm not getting my hopes up.

Can't imagine he'd ever work with Dana.
    Sadness. We can dream.

Mirin.

Was never hungry knocking back that many calories. Perma full.
    A good trick for people who can't eat that much and get full is to use Heavy Cream. It's about 50 cals per tablespoon.

Sometimes I'd have to get some calories in before bed because I had a busy day and couldn't eat as much as I wanted to. Those days, I'd down some heavy cream with some peanut butter and a scoop of protein. Life was good. That, or I'd put some heavy cream into my eggs in the morning. Let me tell you, those bad boys were fluffy as fuark.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Skip gym on Monday crew.

[im]http://blog.thegymlifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Chest-monday.png[/img]
    [img]http://eblbsb.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/chest-day.jpg[/ig]
    Chest day on Monday every day crew.

If the benches are taken you should just get up in there and spot somebody without them asking. Make sure you smell really bad. They'll immediately walk away. Works every time.

Will have to make sure I don't wear DO with a tank top today and run up on someone to "spot" them

Will have to make sure I don't wear DO with a tank top today and run up on someone to "spot" them
    Also make sure your junk is packaged into a neat bulge and intentionally dangle it in their line of sight.

Also make sure your junk is packaged into a neat bulge and intentionally dangle it in their line of sight.
    Inb4 this totally backfires.

Full homo.

UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltimateDadBod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    May as well actually contribute to the thread.

Here I am at about 178lbs

And to the right is me now, srs lol the left photo is four weeks before the recent pic

www.youtube.com/theironlionfitness
    lol is this real life? subbed man, thats some dedication

Inb4 this totally backfires.

Full homo.
    Get bench to yourself, or get laid.

I don't see what's wrong here.

DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In! Been cutting since mid feb and Lost 30 pounds but Im sure I lost lots of muscle because I am not consistent with hitting my protein goal every day. Still at around 14% bf and eating 1600 cals a day, should I just cut my losses and bulk or try to get into pre teens?
    "Its not what you look like on the scale, but how much you weigh in the mirror"~ GJ

Pilot Crew
    Proud Manlet Crew

"obsession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"~Zyzz Brah (R.I.P)
    "Breathe into your balls"~ Elliot Hulse

Get bench to yourself, or get laid.
    I don't see what's wrong here.
    This right here is why we get on so well.

flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Turtora View Post
    1. It's water weight that you lost -- and even if you did lose a tiny bit of "muscle", myonuclei are not lost on detraining, so you're good. Can dig up the study if it'll make you feel better it's pretty interesting.

2. Muzzlr got banned!! Idk how or why, but I hope it wasn't too bad. I can't imagine it was anything too, too bad. He's a good poster, srs.

I'm not Muzzlrpress, but I'll chime in anyway -- USAPL is an INCREDIBLY strict fed. If you're not burying your squats (2-3"+ below parallel), I'd recommend hitting up a different fed. They've been known to make some pretty shaky calls, and have wound up with a bit of a bad reputation for NOT giving the benefit of the doubt to the lifter (even though it's stated in the rulebook that you have to!). That said, it's a fantastic federation and very professional. I've never competed in the IPF, but if you set a record on basically anything in the IPF, it's a pretty good sign that you're legit as fuk. They're the toughest federation (imo), and some equate that to being better.

Check out www.powerliftingwatch.com if you're looking for meets (assuming you haven't already). A lot of feds advertise on there, so it's all pretty centralized.
    yeah i figured it was just water. Still shocked me when i stepped on the scale and saw i was only 150lbs! The only thing that was getting to me was how flat i was looking!

I was just on that site yesterday. Im planning on doing the Central PA open on October 10th since i plan on going back out there that week. Just need to decide if i wanna compete at 148 or 165. Figured id be more competitive at 148 but theres just something about being below 160 that gets to me. Do you have any advice or links on how to prep for a meet? Right now I'm just running a 6 week program that i made up based on Prelipins table. Im assuming that i should just run 2 cycles of that and then simply take 3 days off prior to the meet.
    "If you come at the king, you best not miss"
    -Omar Little

Originally Posted by DontWantBeTiny View Post
    In! Been cutting since mid feb and Lost 30 pounds but Im sure I lost lots of muscle because I am not consistent with hitting my protein goal every day. Still at around 14% bf and eating 1600 cals a day, should I just cut my losses and bulk or try to get into pre teens?
    Welcome to the thread, brah.

You likely didn't lose muscle, to be honest--and if you did, it's probably not an awful lot. Missing out on your daily minimum for protein every so often isn't going to make you lose your gains. If you're going by strength loss, then it'll come back the moment you start bulking again (or at least fairly quickly).

If you're no longer losing at a steady rate, go back to maintenance for a week and then drop back down. If I were you, though, I would probably drop down to a manageable weight, reverse diet then get on a proven program for a year on a steady progressive overload supported by a conservative surplus.

This right here is why we get on so well.
    We're cut from the same cloth, brah.

We're cut from the same cloth, brah.
    They cut mine too tall and not nearly wide enough.