Page 126 of 172 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 5149
    BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey what do you think of this.

So this guy emails me looking to guest post. I am in the travel niche (I tell guys how to sleep with Thai girls basically) while he is in the dating/gaming niche. He's not a competitor but he can leverage my audience to make $$$. I don't mind this though, since he won't be taking any of my $$$. He sell gaming products to a worldwide audience.

He wants to write a relevant guest post (from his articles he looks like he knows his ****). In return he said he will link my website with a link here: http://www.yourtango.com (DA: 75, PA: 79, 3600 Backlinks, Alexa Rank: 6.590).

Now then, do I accept this or do I ask him to pay? I get around 1,500+ views per day, which is almost triple the amount he does. The backlink he is offering is not really super targeted to my website either.

What would you guys do?
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BG_1 View Post

So this guy emails me looking to guest post. I am in the travel niche (I tell guys how to sleep with Thai girls basically) while he is in the dating/gaming niche. He's not a competitor but he can leverage my audience to make $$$. I don't mind this though, since he won't be taking any of my $$$. He sell gaming products to a worldwide audience.

He wants to write a relevant guest post (from his articles he looks like he knows his ****). In return he said he will link my website with a link here: http://www.yourtango.com (DA: 75, PA: 79, 3600 Backlinks, Alexa Rank: 6.590).

Now then, do I accept this or do I ask him to pay? I get around 1,500+ views per day, which is almost triple the amount he does. The backlink he is offering is not really super targeted to my website either.

What would you guys do?

I'd probably roll with it ONLY if he writes a unique, legit post that is atleast somewhat relevant to your own audience. If it appears spammy, ask for a rewrite or whatever. In the end its your call. But a solid backlink like that can help a lot. If its meh, just push a couple of your own decent posts afterwards lmao...drown it out with some better content. you dont do this often. and the travel niche in general is retardedly paid/sponsored/etc. sounds like a decent deal to me. work with him on the exact link you want, have some solid anchor text to your homepage, target a popular keyword your close at but not quite top ranked on yet

ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone here with a health and fitness blog with decent domain authority?
    Www.RugbyWarfare.com | Ultimate Rugby Source

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BG_1 View Post

What would you guys do?
    Depends:
    Long term leverage as in how much is his site going to be growing and what is he like as a person?
    Do you want to have a long term partnership with him or just a one of deal?
    If unsure, have him write the article and moderate or disapprove as needed while letting him know up front exactly how it's going to work

Up front payment=cash right away
    Back link and long term partnership=potentially much more money down the line

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My impressions and clicks have doubled on both Bing and Google since reworking my meta titles and descriptions, das it!

Now ranking for a bunch of keywords I barely ranked for before.

Also tweaked my FL settings (IG) a few days ago was only averaging about 30-80 new followers a day, now averaging 200-300 followers a day srs

Also set-up auto DM's on twitter trying to get people to like my FB page, will report back how it goes. I get it's kind of spammy, but everyone does it.
    Last edited by ScrillaVilla; 07-15-2015 at 02:31 PM.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    /\ 80/20 in motion.

Would highly suggest you guys check out the following:

He has 25 of them free, but the entire book is worth the read:

http://100daysofgrowth.com/

Only $27 so if you get one thing to implement that creates $28 (which I'm sure everyone would), you're #winning.

timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmyatkins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    For those of you with businesses check it:

I will guarantee you that you will hear something that WILL make you money

Also for those starting out on your own business journey, check it as this will give you an amazing foundation.
    Great vids mate! Just watched two and deff gained some knowledge (have subbed - carprigcorner)

newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    My impressions and clicks have doubled on both Bing and Google since reworking my meta titles and descriptions, das it!

Now ranking for a bunch of keywords I barely ranked for before.

Also tweaked my FL settings (IG) a few days ago was only averaging about 30-80 new followers a day, now averaging 200-300 followers a day srs

Also set-up auto DM's on twitter trying to get people to like my FB page, will report back how it goes. I get it's kind of spammy, but everyone does it.
    I'm still on instagress, but not really getting many followers from it. Do you really think followliker is much better? Thinking about just paying the 1 time fee for it.

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by newb123 View Post
    I'm still on instagress, but not really getting many followers from it. Do you really think followliker is much better? Thinking about just paying the 1 time fee for it.
    Depends how much time you have left on Instagress. Imo in the long run followliker is better, but somewhat of a learning curve at first. A lot more settings to tweak in comparison. Just checked your IG, looks liked I passed you in followers yesterday or today. At 200+ followers a day I should hit 50k in no time now.

Originally Posted by timmyatkins View Post
    Great vids mate! Just watched two and deff gained some knowledge (have subbed - carprigcorner)
    Glad to hear that bro, that video pretty much summed up months of research for me, although not entirely in a condensed and straight forward way.

Stay tuned as I have some really big stuff coming.

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am currently in need of a logo brah who could do a good looking cartoon image of a monkey head. I have certain specifications for the text that would go to the right of your image that wouldn`t be at all difficult to do - I`m just interested in the monkey head. Please PM me if you can help me get something by the end of this weekend and include your estimates.

For those of you brahs who are grinding it out and yet to see a great deal of success, here`s my advice - you go through hours grinding SEO on aff offers because it`s "free money" when you get enough traffic to support quantifiable conversions.

You pay for that traffic with your time and energy and find out after months/years if it will work or not.

Consider paid traffic on your own product. You find out in weeks/months if it will work. You pay for it, but you know and have the rest of your life to find something that works if this doesn`t.

Also read The Slight Edge. Thanks brahs, grind hard!

Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TFW I've been working on this million dollar idea (in my opinion) that would revolutionize the internet sports world and fantasy football players forever, but I have no capital to start it up and it's such a complex idea that I don't even know where or how to start.

in the meantime, I guess I'm just going to put that idea on the backburner and come up with something else in the meantime to create some income.
    Karl Joseph is best db prospect in draft
    Dansby fukin Swanson crew
    Mallex Smith aka Kenny Lofton jr crew
    Jakeem Grant will be better than Tavon Austin

Trump 2016 MAGA

build the fukin wall

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka View Post
    TFW I've been working on this million dollar idea (in my opinion) that would revolutionize the internet sports world and fantasy football players forever, but I have no capital to start it up and it's such a complex idea that I don't even know where or how to start.

in the meantime, I guess I'm just going to put that idea on the backburner and come up with something else in the meantime to create some income.
    Ideas are worth nothing. Execution is everything.
    If you really think it's such a good idea, write up an entire business plan and go get some funding.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depends how much time you have left on Instagress. Imo in the long run followliker is better, but somewhat of a learning curve at first. A lot more settings to tweak in comparison. Just checked your IG, looks liked I passed you in followers yesterday or today. At 200+ followers a day I should hit 50k in no time now.
    Just checked your IG too...Damn you're gaining followers at quick rate. Are you starting to gain about 200+ followers a day from still following/unfollowing a lot each day? Do you get blocked a lot for unfollowing? lol

GP20 is just really nice. (+1000) GP20 is just really nice. (+1000) GP20 is just really nice. (+1000) GP20 is just really nice. (+1000) GP20 is just really nice. (+1000) GP20 is just really nice. (+1000) GP20 is just really nice. (+1000) GP20 is just really nice. (+1000) GP20 is just really nice. (+1000) GP20 is just really nice. (+1000) GP20 is just really nice. (+1000)

It's never going to be a perfect time to start, you can always find an excuse to procrastinate or put off starting on the project. My advice would be to simply take baby steps in the beginning if you are hesitant. Identify what is the very next thing you can do to get a step closer to achieving funding etc. This could be creating a business plann as Nostalgiac said or as simple as research X online or email Joe Bloggs. If you wait too long to implement the idea, someone may very well execute on it themselves in the mean time. Just my two cents.
    "I see you have a chip on your shoulder. Carry it for life and it will weigh you down. Be like me, a balanced man, with a chip on each shoulder."

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the advice NVious and IMW.

Will give him a shot. I was thinking whether I should charge him to post on my site or not. Will get him to write an article 1.5k+ and target a keyword.
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000)

Have you asked any users of similar products if this is a product they'd be interested in using?

If not, don't spend/waste anymore time developing this idea until you've done this.
    "Soft with the Ladies, Hard with the Men" - Emmanuel Frimpong

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Smegmalion View Post
    I am currently in need of a logo brah who could do a good looking cartoon image of a monkey head. I have certain specifications for the text that would go to the right of your image that wouldn`t be at all difficult to do - I`m just interested in the monkey head. Please PM me if you can help me get something by the end of this weekend and include your estimates.

For those of you brahs who are grinding it out and yet to see a great deal of success, here`s my advice - you go through hours grinding SEO on aff offers because it`s "free money" when you get enough traffic to support quantifiable conversions.

You pay for that traffic with your time and energy and find out after months/years if it will work or not.

Consider paid traffic on your own product. You find out in weeks/months if it will work. You pay for it, but you know and have the rest of your life to find something that works if this doesn`t.

Lol in related news I need a logo with a cartoon goat (srs). If anyone wants to send me a PM with price that would be awesome. Not looking to spend top dollar though, sorry. This is just for a project I started on a whim to mess around with. Not sure if I'm willing to make the time commitment currently to really so it right.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone needs Long Tail Pro? As far as my research goes its one of the best keyword research tools

only for 7 days now (before they launch their new 3.0 version) u can get it for 27$ instead of 97$

thats 70% off.

http://v3.longtailpro.com/jvzoo/

(no im not affiliated with them - just watched a webinar of them)

Greets

Edit: I thought of buying it a few times but i felt like 100 bucks is 2 much. Now im getting it. Plus u can return it in 30days

Originally Posted by Smegmalion View Post

Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    Lol in related news I need a logo with a cartoon goat (srs). If anyone wants to send me a PM with price that would be awesome. Not looking to spend top dollar though, sorry. This is just for a project I started on a whim to mess around with. Not sure if I'm willing to make the time commitment currently to really so it right.
    This guy came highly recommended to me:

https://www.fiverr.com/samsulalam857

Also go on Odesk or elance and type out your specifications, I'm sure you can get someone to do it for cheap $$$

Originally Posted by newb123 View Post
    Just checked your IG too...Damn you're gaining followers at quick rate. Are you starting to gain about 200+ followers a day from still following/unfollowing a lot each day? Do you get blocked a lot for unfollowing? lol
    I have it so it unfollows only after 5 days. Have it unfollowing and following at the same time. I get unfollows, not sure if people block me though. I get blocked a lot of twitter though lol

I also have it set so it doesn't follow the same person more than once.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Arnold Expo booths are all signed up and ready to go for next year!

Come visit brahs

Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    This guy came highly recommended to me:

https://www.fiverr.com/samsulalam857

Also go on Odesk or elance and type out your specifications, I'm sure you can get someone to do it for cheap $$$
    holy fuaaarrrk, did you see his portfolio?
    A Crypto project I invested in that may pump before December 30, 2018: (Matrix AI Network, MAN)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175662991&p=1564340501&viewfull=1#post1564340501

PROOF I am not a scammer (ENDGAME DOESN'T FRAUD)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162827781

*FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nostalgiac View Post
    Ideas are worth nothing. Execution is everything.
    If you really think it's such a good idea, write up an entire business plan and go get some funding.
    yeah, but I rather fund it myself. Plus, I have to somehow get motivated. I attempted to create a site similar to this idea about a year ago and literally gave up on it after about 3 days. Before I even launch my website, I'm going to need to put in hundreds and hundreds of hours + hire some web developers as well. It's a complex idea, but I'm sure it's a great one (at least for avid sports fans like me).

Originally Posted by GP20 View Post
    It's never going to be a perfect time to start, you can always find an excuse to procrastinate or put off starting on the project. My advice would be to simply take baby steps in the beginning if you are hesitant. Identify what is the very next thing you can do to get a step closer to achieving funding etc. This could be creating a business plann as Nostalgiac said or as simple as research X online or email Joe Bloggs. If you wait too long to implement the idea, someone may very well execute on it themselves in the mean time. Just my two cents.
    Yeah, I know and that's what I've been worried about. The whole thing is, I plan on eventually making a mega site that literally has everything (I'd go into detail, but like you stated we wouldn't want anyone taking my idea)...but I'm worried if I put in so much time and effort, I may not be able to get copyrights from leagues like the NFL, MLB, NBA, etc...

Originally Posted by Vyber View Post
    Have you asked any users of similar products if this is a product they'd be interested in using?

If not, don't spend/waste anymore time developing this idea until you've done this.
    I'm actually on a Miami Dolphins forum as well, so I'm going to PM some of the more active members on there and see what they think of the idea, without going into completely full detail.
    Karl Joseph is best db prospect in draft
    Dansby fukin Swanson crew
    Mallex Smith aka Kenny Lofton jr crew
    Jakeem Grant will be better than Tavon Austin

Trump 2016 MAGA

build the fukin wall

Everybody loves me CoreMaster75's Avatar
    CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why did IMakeWebsites get banned? Anyone know if he got perma?
    keep rep trading out of your sig line

ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CoreMaster75 View Post
    Why did IMakeWebsites get banned? Anyone know if he got perma?
    Not the first time he got banned, probably pissed off a mod somewhere.
    Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fuçking ass!

Dm'ing new followers on twitter asking them to like my FB page has worked it appears. Getting 5 likes a day instead of .5 likes a day, das kind of it mane lol

Get rid of referral spam via google analytics

http://www.ohow.co/stop-floating-sha...gle-analytics/

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dm'ing new followers on twitter asking them to like my FB page has worked it appears. Getting 5 likes a day instead of .5 likes a day, das kind of it mane lol
    what kind of message do you send?

Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    what kind of message do you send?
    I have a few varitions

Consider liking us on ********, it would be very appreciated!

********.com/ScrillaVillaFBpagenomesayin

Page 126 of 172 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast