jaysreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need motivation!

Getting back into the swing of things and need someone who wont mind helping me stay motivated. Need to accountability! Have some friends but they fall off the wagon and I'm stuck solo. shot in the dark but hey its worth it. I like to surround myself with people who are in the same mind frame or are successful. Thanks

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey buddy,good to know you wanna get fit.I'm a bodybuilder who works in a gym,so if I can motivate you,hey,win-win!I wish you had said more in your post,so I could know how to work with you.You have joined a gym,right?

Don't worry about your friends,do it for yourself,even if it's by yourself.So many people do it for other people,then when their fantasys fade with that person,they give up.You know you'd like a gym/beach body,and since men lose weight faster & better than women,you've got a headstart.

So tell us little bit about yourself,and your goals,so we can help you more...

Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumsinmuhbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP,

Grab some good headphones and some good music and make your own beat. I too started working out with my friends at the start but they all flaked or come only when the seasons are about to turn to swimsuit season. The trick to keep going yourself is to find a good rhythm for yourself. Humans are beings of habit. If you get yourself used to going for even a month straight by going every day or close to it, by the end of the month if you step back and only go three days a week, you'll feel yourself craving the gym on the off days.

Good luck, OP
    I pick things up and put them down.