fearfniche3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy DOMS Recovery!? :((

I'm 21 and it has been some time before starting working out again, maybe 4-6 months or so. I started the day before yesterday (15-06-9) with a half hour walk, then when I came home I did 30 sec of Mountain Climbers, 30 Plank, 30 Elbow To Knee Crunch(shifting version) (3 sets) After that I went ahead and did 15 Barbell Biceps Curl - Standing 3 times, 10 second rest inbetween. Then 10 Tricep kickback 3 times. After this workout I emedietly started feeling some unexpected searing pain in the place between the forearm and the bicep. I drank a SWESHAKE after the workouts (a high protein shake). Next day the pain didn't stop, But I don't think it got worse either. However I think I did a mistake tho by continuing the same thing(next day after starting). But this time I did less exercises but pretty much the same weight lifting exercises. After this I drank another SWESHAKE and rested. And the next day (now) I experience more pain than what I had yesterday. I have never before drunk any protein shakes btw.
    Please help me guys. I'm pretty much in panic here If I take it easy on the training will it go away by it self? I read that increased blood flow heals this, so will hot baths do the trick.. or maybe masturbating? What about cold baths?? Very cold baths?Haha I know but I'm serious what are the options to take? I've read alot online but I wanna hear it from you guys. I think I have DOMS, as I'm walking like a friggen T-rex!
    Last edited by fearfniche3; 06-11-2015 at 02:04 AM.

JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's completely normal. Give it a couple of days, stretch a little, and you'll be fine. You'll basically never get it as severe after it passes, as long as you keep working out.

pop232 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fearfniche3 View Post
    I'm 21 and it has been some time before starting working out again, maybe 4-6 months or so. I started the day before yesterday (15-06-9) with a half hour walk, then when I came home I did 30 sec of Mountain Climbers, 30 Plank, 30 Elbow To Knee Crunch(shifting version) (3 sets) After that I went ahead and did 15 Barbell Biceps Curl - Standing 3 times, 10 second rest inbetween. Then 10 Tricep kickback 3 times. After this workout I emedietly started feeling some unexpected searing pain in the place between the forearm and the bicep. I drank a SWESHAKE after the workouts (a high protein shake). Next day the pain didn't stop, But I don't think it got worse either. However I think I did a mistake tho by continuing the same thing(next day after starting). But this time I did less exercises but pretty much the same weight lifting exercises. After this I drank another SWESHAKE and rested. And the next day (now) I experience more pain than what I had yesterday. I have never before drunk any protein shakes btw.
    Please help me guys. I'm pretty much in panic here If I take it easy on the training will it go away by it self? I read that increased blood flow heals this, so will hot baths do the trick.. or maybe masturbating? What about cold baths?? Very cold baths?Haha I know but I'm serious what are the options to take? I've read alot online but I wanna hear it from you guys. I think I have DOMS, as I'm walking like a friggen T-rex!
    DOMS is normal. Have a hot bath to relieve the pain for a little while if you want. Give it a few days before working out again.