Closed Thread
Page 274 of 288 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,220 of 8627
    anonymous

angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Snowman24 View Post
    first tinder date went well... got some drinks and dinner didnt hookup with her although i think there will be a second date. prob text her tomorrow to confirm (date would be thursday ) maybe friday what you brahs think
    congrats on the first date brah. all you can do now is play it cool and wait and see of she agrees to see you again. id recommend hitting up other girls to keep you preoccupied. if the second date doesn't happen, shake it off. its going to happen a lot while you tinder. and hey you got a date. i know plenty of guys who can't manage that.

Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by angustonguer View Post
    congrats on the first date brah. all you can do now is play it cool and wait and see of she agrees to see you again. id recommend hitting up other girls to keep you preoccupied. if the second date doesn't happen, shake it off. its going to happen a lot while you tinder. and hey you got a date. i know plenty of guys who can't manage that.
    to preface all this im not a forever alone feggit. broke up with my gf of 3.5 years 3 weeks ago and single life has been great so far although havent smashed any yet. just a ton of drunk hookups. no i didnt hook up with this particular girl just wasnt feeling timing of it. we talked for like 3-4 hours then dropped her off. she was super cool not what i was expecting at all. i think that to generalize and say "if you dont hookup with her on the first date then shes not interested" isnt correct its more about the type of girl she is.... sloots gon sloot. but im thinking prob texting her tomorrow to make plans for second date. she mentioned like 5x how she wanted a second date within our date but idk was my first date with a different girl then my ex in like 2 years lol so idk how bishes are
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit"---Aristotle

I REP BACK

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=476414291#post476414291

youtube channel----http://www.youtube.com/user/dschnizzle24

opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^ if she wants a second date then text her to set one up man! U lucky sumbish, u.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P................................
    ............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian........
    ..............₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪...............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We were all witnesses

RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rebanedz View Post
    Wew, what's going on. Legit 0 matches within 5 days, I'm bamboozled. My picture can't be that bad

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1433722454
    Originally Posted by Sway12
    Yeah you look pretty good so that is strange
    Proof that you don't get it Sway. Read the paragraph below. Sure I'd say rebanedz is decent looking (no homo) but the pic is horrid for tinder. Dark room selfie taken with a computer screen in the background. Read: I have no life and play on the computer all day. A girls dream right.

another man on the moon post. just tried tinder with a girls profile, like bmk and brb suggested. holy fuk instamatched my 50 likes queue in nearly 5 mins. seems the majority of tinder guys don't get it.

to reiterate, obviously be aesthetic. if you're not, take exciting high quality pics of you having fun and a great location. no mirror selfies (bathroom or gym). no potato quality selfies taken in your dark bedroom. no close up face pics of you smiling or not smiling. if your friends are taller/better looking don't use that pic. dog pics seem to be popular now but if you look unaesthetic or have bad body language a dog wont save you. pics with chicks, conflicting views, i think 1 is ok for the mystery factor but more than that and you'l look like a tool.

bio: don't make it negative (mainly calling out chicks for the no hookup thing) dont be try hard. no beta/white knight comments ( ie im not here like most guys to hook up) more than 3 sentences and you look like a ****. short,sweet, and too the point. no bio seems to work just as good.

openers: seems everyone says some variation of hello or some small talk chit you'd do at a grocery store. be funny, but don't overdue it and sound corny. youre not here to be her personal tinder jester. if you like being direct, don't be too aggressive that may scare them off. sex talk shouldnt be brought up on tinder. at the very least wait to you get number. be witty and make her laugh while at the same time setting up a meet/number close.

brb going to buy some of that new sliced bread.
    Good insight, great post. It really changes your perspective when you understand what the girls are seeing / dealing with. Reps but on spread
    Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. -- JFK

Misc 52 Books - 2017
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173212951&p=1536381871#post1536381871
    Misc 52 Books - 2016
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170036083&p=1477146001#post1477146001

MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaximumPotato is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Met up with a Tinder girl Friday night. She was out with a couple friends and I had nothing to do. Her Tinder pics were 7.5/10. Her IRL was more like 6/10... and she was thick.

Brahs I got fooled by the fat girl angles. I swear she must've photoshopped some pics as well. We hit up a bar and she's all over me, saying all this dirty stuff about how she wants me to f*** her. I'm thinking OK Melinda, I can have a few more drinks but I aint smashing this broad.

Bad enough to meet a girl who is 30 lbs bigger than her pics. But to get seen out in public with her... fuarrrkk mane.

I'm about to revisit my sugar daddy line for the lulz.

angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50) angustonguer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MaximumPotato View Post
    I'm thinking OK Melinda
    strong username lol. i will rep on r/c. ok melinda.

edit: that was post 666. hope it was worth it melinda

mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Snowman24 View Post
    to preface all this im not a forever alone feggit. broke up with my gf of 3.5 years 3 weeks ago and single life has been great so far although havent smashed any yet. just a ton of drunk hookups. no i didnt hook up with this particular girl just wasnt feeling timing of it. we talked for like 3-4 hours then dropped her off. she was super cool not what i was expecting at all. i think that to generalize and say "if you dont hookup with her on the first date then shes not interested" isnt correct its more about the type of girl she is.... sloots gon sloot. but im thinking prob texting her tomorrow to make plans for second date. she mentioned like 5x how she wanted a second date within our date but idk was my first date with a different girl then my ex in like 2 years lol so idk how bishes are
    The bolded doesn't really mean much, I was on a date last week with a Tinder bish and tried to set a second one up and she never responded.
    Praise the Helix Fossil
    *6'4" Master Race Crew*

BPL: Liverpool
    NHL: Flyers

IG: _markatron
    Follow and I'll follow back

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think this "send them some 20 or so messages and ask her to meet up" **** does not work at all. Every single girl seems interested in me, and when i ask them out they almost always says they have no time. Like literally 15 matches 7/10 girls in 2 days and all of them exact same answer.

I think i need to msg with her for several days or smth because she ain't meeting a random dude after talking to him just a few hours, unless she really hungry for cock right now.

A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Been on tinder 4 days and realising that unless you're 7+/10 you've got a very low chance of matching with attractive girls, only the uggos or fatties.

Originally Posted by Kblavkalash View Post
    Every single girl seems interested in me, and when i ask them out they almost always says they have no time. Like literally 15 matches 7/10 girls in 2 days and all of them exact same answer.
    what are you saying when you ask them?

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what are you saying when you ask them?
    "you seem cool, i would like to go have a coffee with you, are you free this weekend?"

or

"you seem cool, would you like to have a coffee with me this weekend?"

smth like this.

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Imo getting matches is much much much easier in a big city. I used to live in a college town in Orlando and every time I go back up there, I get hella matches even in just 1 day. In my small town, it's hard to get frequent matches (short term) plus the quality of girls (looks wise) isn't as nice. It does help that I'm facially aesthetic (I'd like to think so), my profile picture on tinder is the same as my avi.

Anyway I went on a date from tinder 2 weeks ago, didn't get a second date since she went NC on me after the initial post-date texts. I took my time with her since I though she was very attractive (she looks similar to Angie Varona facial wise, I'll post pics later after work). She was a very nice girl and I would have loved to see myself in a relationship with her (this was my first tinder date in a long time since I recently re-downloaded it since I graduated school over a year ago. I'm not looking for pure smashes anymore, I wouldn't mind finding a cute girl to date so tinder is helping me a bit in that aspect). Back when I was in school, I was very aggressive on my dates and they all led to smashes or at least heavy make outs. I took my time with this girl since I thought it would have been different, especially due to not being in a college town but it made me realize I have to be aggressive still. Next tinder date, I plan to kiss the girl on the same date and honestly just see how far I can go. This date disappointed me since I really thought the girl was cute (she looked even better in person which is kind blowing) and had a great personality but it's whatever, I already got enough numbers since then and am currently trying to setup Netflix dates (went back to my old college ways) for this week. If anything, I'll probably start becoming an active poster in here. I was an og tinder user back in the day. So I'll start using it more. It's ironic though, I feel like I'd get more success finding dated in person but it's hard enough finding quality girls in my small hick town. (this area is rural as ****)
    www.smashstick.com

RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "you seem cool, i would like to go have a coffee with you, are you free this weekend?"

or

smth like this.
    Yeah I'd be busy too.

Here's how to ask a girl:
    First off when I ask for their number I always suggest the meet as well, or I suggest the meet first, she agrees, I get number

Asking for the meet:
    What do you say we grab drinks (or coffee in your case) and shamelessly flirt one of these nights/days

Get number, then you're texting, a few texts in:
    So when are you free for grabbing those drinks

she gives you a day:
    That could work, what part of town are you in btw

She tells you where:
    Oh cool there's this place over xyz over there I want to check out, say we hit it up then

agree/agree
    cool looking forward to it
    /end convo

on day of,
    oh did we set a time how I'm free after 7
    or if you did set a time range like 7/8
    Hey just running some errands here, looking like I can get there around 7:30

das it.

Your problems:
    1. You seem cool - you're qualifying her, don't do this.
    2. I would like to go have... look how I phrased it, sounds a lot more fun. Use colorful language (let's catch a drink, say I swing by and scoop you up at 7, etc.)
    3. Including a time when you ask for the date is a no for me, too much pressure all at once for her to flake right then. If you ask for the date first, you find whether she wants to just in general. Okay she does, cool, now, when are you free - you make it easy on her, all she has to do is tell you sometime that she's free. not all the times she's busy, and if she does start saying that, you just say, let me know when you're free and we'll go from there. Otherwise she just isn't interested and try again.

Originally Posted by RTone View Post
    Yeah I'd be busy too.

First off when I ask for their number I always suggest the meet as well, or I suggest the meet first, she agrees, I get number

Asking for the meet:
    What do you say we grab drinks (or coffee in your case) and shamelessly flirt one of these nights/days

she gives you a day:

She tells you where:
    Oh cool there's this place over xyz over there I want to check out, say we hit it up then

agree/agree
    /end convo

on day of,

das it.

Your problems:
    2. I would like to go have... look how I phrased it, sounds a lot more fun. Use colorful language (let's catch a drink, say I swing by and scoop you up at 7, etc.)
    3. Including a time when you ask for the date is a no for me, too much pressure all at once for her to flake right then. If you ask for the date first, you find whether she wants to just in general. Okay she does, cool, now, when are you free - you make it easy on her, all she has to do is tell you sometime that she's free. not all the times she's busy, and if she does start saying that, you just say, let me know when you're free and we'll go from there. Otherwise she just isn't interested and try again.
    appreciate! will def use this from now on and compare the results Will rep you later.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    my bio is currently #18 on the field and probably your heart too

good or bad
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Originally Posted by RTone View Post
    Yeah I'd be busy too.

Asking for the meet:

she gives you a day:

She tells you where:

agree/agree
    /end convo

on day of,

das it.

Your problems:
    still little bit confusing, what EXACTLY do you say?

"What do you say we grab a coffee and shamelessly flirt some day/night?"

like this?

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by A1roller View Post
    Been on tinder 4 days and realising that unless you're 7+/10 you've got a very low chance of matching with attractive girls, only the uggos or fatties.
    Yeah man, it's all or nothing with women. "alright" or "not ugly" just doesn't cut it with females in 2015. Had a spare hour at work earlier and swiped probably 400+ girls in London. 1 match, 300lb single mother with 2 teeth missing. Really takes a toll on your self confidence. I legit dont know why I bother haha, I used to post on this thread last year saying the same chit, yet everyone I PM tells me I look 'ok'.

butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post
    Yeah man, it's all or nothing with women. "alright" or "not ugly" just doesn't cut it with females in 2015. Had a spare hour at work earlier and swiped probably 400+ girls in London. 1 match, 300lb single mother with 2 teeth missing. Really takes a toll on your self confidence. I legit dont know why I bother haha, I used to post on this thread last year saying the same chit, yet everyone I PM tells me I look 'ok'.
    How can you even swipe right on that?
    It's not a confidence boost for me to match with something like that, it's demoralizing.
    I would rather swipe right on 7/10+ only and get 0 matches, then have 100 matches with sea-beasts.

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by butteredtoast View Post
    How can you even swipe right on that?
    It's not a confidence boost for me to match with something like that, it's demoralizing.
    I would rather swipe right on 7/10+ only and get 0 matches, then have 100 matches with sea-beasts.
    I didnt mean to, i was just right swiping without looking

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

or

smth like this.
    Post some of the convos. The advice you've already been given is good, but it's not just what you say when you ask them out, but it's the whole conversation. Building rapport and timing is a big part of it. You don't want to bring up meeting too soon before they feel comfortable with the idea, and you also don't want to drag things out and wait till the conversation hits a lull. 20-30 messages seems like a lot, but every conversation is different.

Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The fuk has happened in here today?

Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't tindered yet.

I've developed a pipeline of a few good friends with benefits from POF.

I heard tinder streamlines to whatever area you are in. I travel a lot for business.

Any good success stories with using Tinder to land girls while on vacation/business trips? Are you upfront that you are only in town a finite amount of days?

Any cities that have been much better than others?
    ****************************G-Money******************************
    -------------------------------- Chicagoan Crew -----------------------------------
    -----------------------Da Vice President of Da Chicagoan Crew--------------------------------
    -----------=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=- (Intern on his way to CEOinggg)---------------------

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ugh, slow down on profiles. only seeing like 50-100/day and barely getting matches unlike my first few days.

and im in a big ass city. tinder y u do dis

Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just downloaded this the other day. Been getting tons of matches...but convos usually die after the first few messages. Any idea why? Could it be related to aesthetics/ethnicity? This is the pic I use: http://i.imgur.com/eNfKtSH.jpg

bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when i ask them out they almost always says they have no time.
    Girls like confident guys. Don't ask them out, ask them when they're free to go out. Example:

"We are going to have to meet for drinks this week, what day are you free?"

https://www.xdatepro.com/closing-sal...sume-the-sale/

bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Just downloaded this the other day. Been getting tons of matches...but convos usually die after the first few messages. Any idea why? Could it be related to aesthetics/ethnicity? This is the pic I use: http://i.imgur.com/eNfKtSH.jpg
    Post convos. Stop blaming pics guys, if your pics were bad you wouldn't be getting matches in the first place.

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just spam mad face when sloots take forever to reply and I'm bored.

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you get matches and responses it has nothing to do with your pics. Most likely your text game is boring and they lose interest. What type of stuff are you messaging them?

mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Could it be related to aesthetics/ethnicity?

Of course. This is ALWAYS a factor. Anyone who says otherwise is either delusional or lying to your face.

That said, while it is an obstacle, it shouldn't necessarily be prohibitive. Your text game will just need to be more on point with certain matches. So it may be worthwhile to post your tinder convos.

Closed Thread