Thread: Can't lose fat.

UmairGondal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Can't lose fat.

Hi,
    I started hitting the gym 6 months ago. I have downed my weight from 99.6 kg to 85.4kg. That is around 14x2=28 pounds. The thing is I have just lost 1.5 inches of belly fat. I mean I still have a double chin and a belly that is fairly fat. My main purpose is getting lean and shredded. I need your help on diet and exercises please.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    keep going you are still overweight

Good job so far,

Read the stickies

fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes it is amazing how much fat we carry. Don't get discouraged, as long as your strength is OK, you're doing fine. Just keep losing weight and you will look better and better.

UmairGondal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 6 feet, 3 inches. Don't you think I am not overweight ? My BMI is almost perfect ?

fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Forget about BMI. You obviously don't look like you want to, that's what matters.

Originally Posted by UmairGondal View Post
    I am 6 feet, 3 inches. Don't you think I am not overweight ? My BMI is almost perfect ?

AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The stomach is usually the last place for fat to go when losing weight. Just keep at it and it will eventually come off.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^
    Brain Tumor Crew

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As long as you're losing fat from your waist you know the fat is coming off. It takes time to get lean. Most people never achieve it due to not wanting to continue eating in a deficit. Hold the course and if you stop losing fat, drop your calories. Keep going and one day you'll wake up and you're there. Just don't get comfortable and put it all back on.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weight loss isn't uniform. I've lost 3lb in a week before and only 0.25" off my waist. I've lost nothing in a week before but 0.5" off my waist...

Just keep going!

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by benh2 View Post
    Weight loss isn't uniform. I've lost 3lb in a week before and only 0.25" off my waist. I've lost nothing in a week before but 0.5" off my waist...

Just keep going!
    Water fluctuations
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB