Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    I should win because I'm starting one of Kris' DTP cycles on the 15th and I'm going to need all the help I can get!!
    I remember when i did DTP for the first time back in like 2011 or 2012 dont remember exactly. I think it was 2011. I was doing Leg Presses and this guy asks how many more sets I have and i said 8. He was like WTF what are you doing? And i was like DTP. He shrugs me off and asks wtf that means. I didn't like his attitude so i told him GOOGLE IT! lol.

Originally Posted by Alaskaaa View Post
    I would love to try Kaged supps for the first time! Mainly looking at that Citrulline hehe.

I'm a pump junkie and it'd be awesome to be able to dose my preworkouts accordingly with it. BCAA's and Glutamine to help me with recovery after my workouts as well.
    Originally Posted by enjoiskating15 View Post
    I've never tried Citrulline but I'd like to give it a try. I've been thinking of getting into making my own pre-workout so I can monitor the exact doses of certain ingredients and I think this stack would be perfect to get me started with that.
    Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    In!

I'm a big citrulline fan, but I've never used Kaged supplements before. I really don't have any experience with glutamine or BCAA's in capsule form either. Would definitely love to try them, especially your citrulline!

Thanks for the promo!
    I had never experienced with Citrulline either before I got a tub of KM Citrulline. Now I can't do a workout without it! The best pumps? When I do legs and I walk out of the gym with my thighs rubbing against each other! Best feeling in the world!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BTW I saw this video today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE64D9VYo5s
    Kris talks about using Beta Alanine and Creatine before his workout when he works out late and doesn't use the caffeine. Does that mean we are getting a BULK creatine and beta alanine or is he using RE-KAGED which got both creatine and beta alanine in it, even though its a post workout, the ingredients thats in it I can easy see it as a pre workout as well without the caffeine.

OH and if you have not yet checked the Hydra Charge page here, we finally have a profile!!

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3.8g)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 10
    Carbohydrates 2 g <1%*
    Calcium (from coconut water and SPECTRA™) 4 mg <1%*
    Phosphorus (from coconut water and SPECTRA™) 296 Ug <1%*
    Magnesium (from coconut water and SPECTRA™) 464 Ug <1%*
    Sodium (from coconut water and SPECTRA™) 3.2 mg <1%*
    Potassium (from coconut water and SPECTRA™) 7.2 mg <1%*
    Taurine 1g †
    Coconut Water 500mg †
    Kaged Muscle Hydra-Charge SPECTRA Total ORAC Blend
    Consisting of green coffee extract, broccoli sprout concentrate, green tea extract, onion extract, apple extract, acerola extract, camu camu concentrate, quercetin, tomato concentrate, broccoli concentrate, acai concentrate, tumeric concentrate, garlic concentrate, basil concentrate, oregano concentrate, cinnamon concentrate, elderberry extract, carrot concentrate, mangosteen concentrate, black currant concentrate, blueberry extract, sweet cherry concentrate, blackberry concentrate, chokeberry concentrate, raspberry concentrate, spinach concentrate, kale concentrate, bilberry extract, brussels sprout concentrate
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    † Daily value not established.
    Other Ingredients:
    Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, RedNite™ (beet root), Stevia, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate
    Army Veteran, OEF.

mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh hai. What's going on in here?

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Citrulline Bump
    btw any news on the release date of the new products?
    Also i remember Kris talking about a product called Un-Kaged, can you aware me on that, and on the Pre Kaged in the picture
    Last edited by Vitalero; 06-06-2015 at 09:39 AM.
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Would definitely love to give this stack a try. Pre workout I usually take 8g citrulline 3.2 beta alanine and 1g agmatine so the citrulline and caffeine would be awesome pwo. And then some glutamine in with my post workout shake! I havent tried too many kaged muscle supps but would love to give this a try and leave an honest review of the stack!

From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    I remember when i did DTP for the first time back in like 2011 or 2012 dont remember exactly. I think it was 2011. I was doing Leg Presses and this guy asks how many more sets I have and i said 8. He was like WTF what are you doing? And i was like DTP. He shrugs me off and asks wtf that means. I didn't like his attitude so i told him GOOGLE IT! lol.
    Haha! I know! I ran it once before, a couple years ago. Leg day is INSANE volume! But well worth it after the thirty days #swolled
    I <3 Carbs

Registered User caffeinatedcody's Avatar
    caffeinatedcody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydra Charged

Just tried the new Hydra Charged at the BFE holy smokes I am excited. Way to finish of a already perfect stack!

Any word from Kate? Did she pick a winner yet?

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would like to win a stack because I think having the separate ingredients to dose based on your personal preference is awesome! I've wanted to experiment with different doses of citrulline to see which is most effective for me and I've also been wanting to try bcaas in capsule form to judge their effectiveness versus powdered forms.
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VegasRocker View Post
    Back in to try and win a Kaged promo. I would like to win because I have never used capsule form Glutamine, BCAA's or Glutamine and I think there would be a real convenience factor with my busy lifestyle to just pack some caps in a vitamin organizer and have it available at all times. The quality testing guarantee with Kaged also makes me feel confident these would work and have the highest purity.
    Weekend bump

justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000)
    Back up top for an awesome stack promo.
    ***Current logs***

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170477111&p=1423075071#post1423075071

Recently Completed Logs
    iSatori AminoGro Shared Mega Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170370731
    PharmaFreak Stack - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168178053&p=1376137433#post1376137433
    Promera Pump Extrem - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167422071

Twitter - @RealJusth8me

Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Haha! I know! I ran it once before, a couple years ago. Leg day is INSANE volume! But well worth it after the thirty days #swolled
    I did it a second time when I was down in Brazil. It was interesting cuz over there even though gyms are expensive the owner will sit with you the first day you sign up so they come up with a schedule for you, the people that work there will always always help out instruct you even though you not paying for a personal trainer and advise you a lil bit on nutrition. i didnt know that until i paid for the 3 months And the owner was like ok lets talk about your schedule. I got up and told him dont worry I know what im doing. He laughed at me.. I got mad but I laughed as well because hell I never looked the part. He insisted and I said no thanks and I guess he was offended and said ok fine but just so you know if you get hurt you are on your own. I shook his hand said thanks and went on to warm up with some light weights. Everytime I turned I saw him or one of the people there staring at me. Started doing the leg press and 4 sets in a guy comes and how much more I was going to do and I told him 6 more times. He left and when I turned around he was talking to the owner. So a week and a half goes by and a kid walks up to me and said my work out was all f'ed up and I told him im stronger than I look and just cuz I look dumb doesn't mean I dont know what im doing. He brushed me off and walked away. The next day the same kid asked to do a workout with me so we did legs.. he gave up 5sets in... another time I went to workout at a different time cuz it had been120 all day and I saw the owner and 2 guys in the leg press. I was just doing cardio and I saw they were there for over 40mins which was how long I stayed there. Before leaving I walked past them and waved bye they just nodded at me. One month had gone by and I was about to start doing other stuff and I am squatting and the owner comes asking if I need help and I was like no thank you. went to do front squats and he was like woah woah need help? And i juat shook my head. Went on to so lunges and again he asks if I need help.. i politwly told him if i need help ill ask you dont worry about me. 2 weeks goes by and i come in and he approaches me and says "ok Im curious. I never seen some of the stuff you do. I want to do that routine the weird one you did when you first got here. " he had a book and pen in hand so I was like alright lets go. Before the beginning of every set I would tell him how many reps and he would look at me in shook everytime. After a week of doing dtp I told him thats the whole routine and he told me that he was surprised that he didnt expect that cuz its not normal. That he had one of the best pumps and soreness of his life. He took me out to lunch and I told him I lived in the U.S. and was in brasil juat on vacation for 3 months. He shook his head and I was like its ok you dont have to believe me. And he said no I was about to offer you a job. LOL! i sent him here to see the DTP routine. after I left brazil and few months later he found me on ******** and told me he did DTP for 3 mo ths straight and after going back to other exercises he is a lot stronger and doing heavier weights and more reps for exercises than in his past 20 something years. Lol

I always try to tell people once yu get out of your comfort zone and do what you "think might not work and push yourseld" than you will see results.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KateKennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great Posts so far guys! I'll pick a few more winners later today!

nfmejia0486

justh8me

Send me your full name and mailing address! you won!

tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am training for my first physique show in October and this stack is PERFECT for me!
    Please support me by following me on instagram: https://instagram.com/tbatcho07

Logs:
    (Current)Controlled Labs - Gamer Up - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173400311
    (complete)Molecular Nutrition - X Factor advanced - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327311
    (complete)MAN Sports Peptest Bulk - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168536703&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by caffeinatedcody View Post
    Just tried the new Hydra Charged at the BFE holy smokes I am excited. Way to finish of a already perfect stack!

Any word from Kate? Did she pick a winner yet?
    how is the taste? I hate fruit punch so im worried that the flavor ia going to suck and im end up not liking it.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KateKennedy View Post

nfmejia0486

justh8me

Kaged Muscle doing it big! Congrats guys.
    "You can't lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse."

justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000)

nfmejia0486

justh8me

Sweet, thanks for the hook up Kate, I can't wait to try everything out!
    PM sent.
    ***Current logs***

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170477111&p=1423075071#post1423075071

Recently Completed Logs
    iSatori AminoGro Shared Mega Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170370731
    PharmaFreak Stack - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168178053&p=1376137433#post1376137433
    Promera Pump Extrem - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167422071

Twitter - @RealJusth8me

Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats guys, in for more winners.
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique CCompetitor
    One Rep Max PR's at 142lb bodyweight
    Squat- 350lbs
    Deadlift- 405lbs
    Bench Press- 265lbs
    Instagram: @jaycoffell

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats winners!
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats to the winners! You're going love your goodies

nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500)

Kaged/Unkaged

nfmejia0486

justh8me

Sending the info now. Thanks for picking me.

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats to the first set of winners

Registered User caffeinatedcody's Avatar
    caffeinatedcody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Winners!!

nfmejia0486

justh8me

That is awesome Congratulations

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vitalero View Post
    I'm so peppered for these 3 to come out. The Strawberry Lemonade protein has had my interest piqued for a while now.

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    I'm so peppered for these 3 to come out. The Strawberry Lemonade protein has had my interest piqued for a while now.
    the PRE is not even in the store as COMING SOON and was never talked about
    Kris was throwing the name UN-Kaged also, these two are definitely going to be my favorite [awkward if its the same supplement just with 2 different names :P ]
    Last edited by Vitalero; 06-07-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

Originally Posted by Vitalero View Post
    the PRE is not even in the store as COMING SOON and was never talked about
    Kris was throwing the name UN-Kaged also, this two are definitely going to be my favorite [awkward if its the same supplement just with 2 different names :P ]
    As far as I know, Un-Kaged and Pre-Kaged are one and the same. If I'm wrong, maybe Kate will correct me

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes I'm really interested to see how that flavor is done in a protein.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Yes I'm really interested to see how that flavor is done in a protein.
    July can't come soon enough.

ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great opportunity here! Awesome products!
    Available to Rep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats to the winners so far!
    Do I Even Lift? :}

WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    more winners to be picked? pick me please i'm really trying to put myself out there at 5am everyday. maybe Kaged Muscle is what I need to step up my game even more.