Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LazyBro View Post
    That laughable agenda has infiltrated our education system, literally every form of media, workplace, courts, politics, family households and has essentially ruined marriage. You're right though, lets just stick our head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist. That will make it go away

Really? Im dead srs i havent noticed a thing, its only when i get on the misc or internet for that matter do i hear **** about it. Srs how has it affected you? Are you suddenly more beta now because of women hahaha so scary...you know throughout history theres always been betas no matter how empowered women are. You know meriwether lewis from the lewis and clark expidition? Led his men through tough coniditions for over a year, was hailed as a hero snd was even given a governorship of Louisiana. Guess what, dude was beta as fuk, couldnt get a wife or a gf and comitted suicide...my point being is stop saying men are beta jist because you or your friends are afraid of girls

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When the first trailer came out, I was pretty underwhelmed and confused.

Now I know why.

LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ihamil View Post
    Really? Im dead srs i havent noticed a thing, its only when i get on the misc or internet for that matter do i hear **** about it. Srs how has it affected you? Are you suddenly more beta now because of women hahaha so scary...you know throughout history theres always been betas no matter how empowered women are. You know meriwether lewis from the lewis and clark expidition? Led his men through tough coniditions for over a year, was hailed as a hero snd was even given a governorship of Louisiana. Guess what, dude was beta as fuk, couldnt get a wife or a gf and comitted suicide...my point being is stop saying men are beta jist because you or your friends are afraid of girls
    I'm 30yrs old, I stopped being afraid of girls when I was 16. Wait until you know a few people who have been through a divorce and get back to me. I guess you think all the horror stories of women taking you to the cleaners must just be myths. I hope you never find out first hand how bad they truly are. Even if for some reason your wife doesn't get all your money your lawyer will.
    **Michelle Wie Crew**

ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LazyBro View Post
    I'm 30yrs old, I stopped being afraid of girls when I was 16. Wait until you know a few people who have been through a divorce and get back to me. I guess you think all the horror stories of women taking you to the cleaners must just be myths. I hope you never find out first hand how bad they truly are. Even if for some reason your wife doesn't get all your money your lawyer will.
    So thats feminism snd this is new...? And im 26 brah, have known people...getting in a bad relationship=divorce not feminism lol.

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats a damn shame. I never go to the movies anyways, so I certainly wont be breaking that trend for this one.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QuickNutkus View Post
    When the first trailer came out, I was pretty underwhelmed and confused.

Now I know why.
    Me too. I could see from the trailers that Theron was the star, not Hardy. Was confused as to why it was called "Mad max". Though Hardys character was named "Steve" and the movie was just set in the Mad Max world.

I won't be duped. Not going to watch a female action Mad Max.

I will just watch the originals.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    knew it would suck ass the minute a random woman was given an entire shot (critical time during movie trailers) and then is in every scene with tom hardy afterwards. part of what made mad max so good was him actually being alone with nothing but a car, a dog and a shotgun.

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by swoleyo View Post
    So why exactly is the feminism agenda still being pushed? They must be aware that it's not having the intended effects. Men are just flat out refusing to marry and date. These women must want to all grow old and die a lone.
    Because in order for feminism to self-perpetuate, it has to keep recruiting new feminists (man haters). To achieve this, they must continue to fill the minds of girls and young women with feminist propaganda, and the film industry is one of the most effective mediums to do that.

Remember the golden rule: follow the money. Feminism is like anything is - it's about money. If feminism died then an entire industry would collapse. People would lose jobs.

rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mad Max was one of my favorite movies growing up and as such, I was looking forward to Fury Road ever since it was announced. When the trailer came out and I saw it was going to be PG-13, I already knew it wouldn't be a real Mad Max movie. Part of what made the movies so great was the raw, brutal, unapologetic way in which the dystopian post apocalyptic society was depicted. A PG-13 rating meant it was just going to be another opportunity for Hollywood to cash in on a classic franchise by making it appeal to a wider audience.

THAT chit was disappointing enough.

Now this? Max is overshadowed by a woman who wants to lead the people to a matriarchal haven? The strong, independent badass is replaced by a lesbian?

Fuking lol I hope you guys speak with your wallets and don't support this pathetic excuse for a movie.
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed:

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rckrdude View Post
    Mad Max was one of my favorite movies growing up and as such, I was looking forward to Fury Road ever since it was announced. When the trailer came out and I saw it was going to be PG-13, I already knew it wouldn't be a real Mad Max movie. Part of what made the movies so great was the raw, brutal, unapologetic way in which the dystopian post apocalyptic society was depicted. A PG-13 rating meant it was just going to be another opportunity for Hollywood to cash in on a classic franchise by making it appeal to a wider audience.

THAT chit was disappointing enough.

Now this? Max is overshadowed by a woman who wants to lead the people to a matriarchal haven? The strong, independent badass is replaced by a lesbian?

Fuking lol I hope you guys speak with your wallets and don't support this pathetic excuse for a movie.
    This is exactly what they did with the Robocop reboot. What made the original so unique was the over-the-top violence. Instead of staying faithful to the original, they decided to just cash in and make it PG-13 so it would reap more at the box office. Hollywood sucks, they are all about $$ and nothing else. You have to watch lower budget, independent films if you really wanna see quality film-making now.

rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WizardsOfAus View Post
    This is exactly what they did with the Robocop reboot. What made the original so unique was the over-the-top violence. Instead of staying faithful to the original, they decided to just cash in and make it PG-13 so it would reap more at the box office. Hollywood sucks, they are all about $$ and nothing else. You have to watch lower budget, independent films if you really wanna see quality film-making now.
    I felt the exact same way about Robocop.

Actually, I just checked the MPAA rating for Fury Road and it's rated R. Weird, I could've sworn the trailers said PG-13 when they first came out. Maybe I spoke too soon.
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed:

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning misc needs to see this

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More like Mad Tampax
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haven't gone to see a movie in ages, nor purchased one.

Lol @ funding Hollywood in the modern era. Literally every film has become nothing but a propaganda piece, even children's movies.
    Why Insurance Does Not Make You Safe:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238521&p=1315783491&viewfull=1#post1315783491

On The Difference Between "Insurance" and "Medical Welfare":
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167993793&p=1373896163&viewfull=1#post1373896163

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not real surprised, you shouldn't be either if you saw the earlier films. Females usually play a strong role accept maybe in the first (Max's wife).

Who run Bartertown?

Internet Muscle Squad

MISC Raw Dog Crew

Make MISC Great Again 2016 Crew

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blank98 View Post
    One of the "reviews":

"Movies on this scale have often been the worst offenders when it comes to failing to put women and the issues they face at the fore. But Fury Road is a brilliantly feminist blockbuster which passes the Bechdel test with flying colours."

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dankydank View Post
    Most of you will be failing the giant **** test known as feminism. They know men can't resist the cars, explosions, and fire tornadoes so they choose this movie because it will get a huge male audience. If this film succeeds it will be the go-ahead to beta more movies up. Social Engineering
    This. To hell with any beta man who goes to see this still because, "hurrr still looks like a good movie". I for one will not support this bullchit any longer with my money.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The women make him go so crazy that he doesn't know when he is insane and when he isn't.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember thunderdome where Tina Turner was pretty much ruling the whole wastelands lol, is this movie anything like the old ones? I mean it does have the original director etc.

EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LugosiNineOne View Post
    Go to the theaters once a year crew.

Most movies coming out suck total ass even if they don't have an agenda. No thanks
    I stopped going too, pay money to get brainwashed by the establishment and share a theatre with PDA douchebags, checking my phone douchebags, talking in the middle of the movie douchebags, getting my seat kicked douchebags, shoes on top of my seat douchebags, sharing arm rests...the list goes on an on

u w0t m9?

FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JDizleSwoleizle View Post
    Not real surprised, you shouldn't be either if you saw the earlier films. Females usually play a strong role accept maybe in the first (Max's wife).

Who run Bartertown?
    They played strong FEMININE roles. Not Max with boobs.
    Benedictus Dominus fortis meus qui docet manus meas ad proelium digitos meos ad bellum.

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wasn't planning on seeing it anyway, but now I definitely won't.
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wow wtf. Classics are way better than any mainstream crap these days. Miss the days when hollywood didn't give a **** about feminazi bs opinions and made good movies. You can also thank feminists for ruining rated r movies. All this pg 13 crap is ridiculous. Same with the new terminator, will never watch it. Just a dubbed down version of one of the greatest movies ever (T2)

Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    The universal reaction of Jacksonville Fans when Dante Fowler tore his ACL within the first hour of pro training camp.
    VOL is life.

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sergis View Post
    gonna see it eventually

aint gonna pay tho lol
    This. I dont see my self buying a ticket to this.
    Misc BJJ crew
    Misc Muay Thai Crew.

StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000) StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000) StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000) StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000) StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000) StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000) StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000) StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000) StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000) StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000) StevethePilot is a name known to all. (+5000)

KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But will there be titties?
    "Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuk you up with some truth." -me

The equalizer of equality Uncle-Phil's Avatar
    Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too bad. Was thinking about watching it. Not paying for it.
    Navy vet brah 02-11

Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KennyPowers123 View Post
    But will there be titties?
    That would be sexist you pig.

This same no male role models chit is happening with Star Wars

Pushing interracial and also a female lead.

They want all white straight guys to keep buying into feminism and cuckolding themselves.
    *** RB***