Page 149 of 184 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,470 of 5515
    MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    Yeah it's the clean part. Znik. That and i had did 2 shoulder exercises before it as well. I'll try higher on friday.

Yes women are furnaces and your arm feels like it's been trapped under a rock for days. so feeling in and and aches for hours.

Resting heart rate sits between 46-48.
    Woah. Are you alive dude? lol. That's a nice resting rate.

I read somewhere that anything under 60 means you're pretty fit.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    king-size bed crew checking in.
    sleeps on back & lets woman sleep any way or where she wants as long as it isn't on my arm crew checking in.
    get the **** offa me while I sleep crew checking in.

Is morning sex really worth all this? crew checking in.
    We got 2 large dogs between us so I don't have those worries anymore, though sometimes Tasha (the big black dog) gets clingy

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Why thank you sir. Yea I think 4.9 is the top end, as in borderline.

She was like.. my goodness dear, you gotta eat something, are you fasting?! I'm like.. err no, I had two chicken, spinach and cheese burritos about two hours ago. She thought I was lying. lol.
    Must have evolved into a inhuman super mutant glycogen storage machine.

Yeah it's the clean part. Znik. That and i had did 2 shoulder exercises before it as well. I'll try higher on friday.

Yes women are furnaces and your arm feels like it's been trapped under a rock for days. so feeling in and and aches for hours.

Resting heart rate sits between 46-48.
    Thought so, the hang clean seems a lot harder than a power clean (at least for me) maxed out at 198.5lbs on the hang clean while I can do 247lbs on power clean.

Resting heart rate of 90 , am I going to die ? In my defense I am probably close to overdosed on caffeine and ephedrine, and just finished my cardio.
    Actually I am going to blame it on my height, takes a lot more power to pump the blood so high up , more gravity to fight and needs to beat rapidly to avoid the blood rushing back down.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also mirin’ those numbers Muzzie.

On another note, I suddenly realize what Ejnar was talking about in another thread. I didn’t reach my goal bodyfat (10%) on this cut but I came close (12.5%) but my weight was 156.5 completely depleted this morning. Feeling far too thin. Coming time to add some lean mass, move to maintenance this weekend, stabilize at maintenance for 2-4 weeks, then move onto a bulk.

I’ve got this backwards now though, bulking going into summer, have cut all fall/winter. I will have to do something to even it out later.
    Reliable sources of information:
    Alan Aragon http://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    Lyle McDonald http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ http://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heh, here in AZ nitro we have natural anti cuddle to sleep feature called spring summer and fall. People sleep as far apart from each other as possible.

Cal king crew

my resting heat rate is 1 lower than the last poster crew

Squishy fat crew COTB

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DannPM View Post

On another note, I suddenly realize what Ejnar was talking about in another thread. I didn’t reach my goal bodyfat (10%) on this cut but I came close (12.5%) but my weight was 156.5 completely depleted this morning. Feeling far too thin. Coming time to add some lean mass, move to maintenance this weekend, stabilize at maintenance for 2-4 weeks, then move onto a bulk.

I’ve got this backwards now though, bulking going into summer, have cut all fall/winter. I will have to do something to even it out later.
    That you need to drop far more than you think and probably ends up feeling like a skinny twig ?

Time to bulk until next summer since yer gonna miss this one unless you do a super lean bulk.

Saw your pic update in UD2 log, looking lean man. Need to hit abs and core hard on your bulk , seems to be lagging behind ?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hit 158lbs on my first and only (so far) serious cut & was between 12-13%.
    The calorie limitation wasn't so bad it was everyone thinking I had the AIDs or something because I looked like chit from lack of carbs.

I may try for that low again someday.
    Right now I just want 180.

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    That you need to drop far more than you think and probably ends up feeling like a skinny twig ?

Time to bulk until next summer since yer gonna miss this one unless you do a super lean bulk.

Saw your pic update in UD2 log, looking lean man. Need to hit abs and core hard on your bulk , seems to be lagging behind ?
    Definitely need to hit my core more. This bulk I will put a lot more focus on squats, standing presses, and deadlifts this time around. More than half the time previously I subbed out leg presses and seated presses for the former. Definitely took its toll on the core imbalance which only become evident to me after I was well into cutting. That and maybe throw in some additional direct work when I can as well.

Hit 158lbs on my first and only (so far) serious cut & was between 12-13%.
    The calorie limitation wasn't so bad it was everyone thinking I had the AIDs or something because I looked like chit from lack of carbs.

I may try for that low again someday.
    Right now I just want 180.
    Ha I know. I’m not at all sitting where I want to be aesthetically. I need to add some mass, I get that same thing from my family right now.

Definitely need to hit my core more. This bulk I will put a lot more focus on squats, standing presses, and deadlifts this time around. More than half the time previously I subbed out leg presses and seated presses for the former. Definitely took its toll on the core imbalance which only become evident to me after I was well into cutting. That and maybe throw in some additional direct work when I can as well.
    My core was lagging behind quite a bit initially as well. As Serp was so nice to constantly point out Some direct ab/oblique work in addition with the compounds and a few bulks sorted it out pretty good.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ha I know. I’m not at all sitting where I want to be aesthetically. I need to add some mass, I get that same thing from my family right now.
    Deadlift more?

Would slow mass gain for 9-10 month straight then cut for next summer

Everybody gets small as hell cutting unless they been training a long time, very gifted, or using the magic beans.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

My core was lagging behind quite a bit initially as well. As Serp was so nice to constantly point out Some direct ab/oblique work in addition with the compounds and a few bulks sorted it out pretty good.
    I follow in your footsteps on this one!

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Deadlift more?

Would slow mass gain for 9-10 month straight then cut for next summer

Everybody gets small as hell cutting unless they been training a long time, very gifted, or using the magic beans.
    I think that’s my plan, a very long well controlled bulk. I’m going to try and add a lot of aerobic capacity as well, get my Vo2Max up a lot. Got a good book on hybrid programming, actually plan on bulking with one of the templates in the back that I only slightly altered. Should be able to eat a lot more as well with that much conditioning to bulk. Maybe I’m greedy but I want total athleticism, strength, hypertrophy, and endurance in one lean package lol

Monday: Lower body strength focus. Sprint Intervals
    Tuesday: Upper body strength focus. Farmer’s Walks
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Lower body hypertrophy focus. Tempo Run
    Friday: Upper body hypertrophy focus. Rowing or swimming.
    Saturday: Optional accessories. No conditioning
    Sunday: No weight training. Long slow run/cycling

What do you think of the program overview?

I follow in your footsteps on this one!

I think that’s my plan, a very long well controlled bulk. I’m going to try and add a lot of aerobic capacity as well, get my Vo2Max up a lot. Got a good book on hybrid programming, actually plan on bulking with one of the templates in the back that I only slightly altered. Should be able to eat a lot more as well with that much conditioning to bulk. Maybe I’m greedy but I want total athleticism, strength, hypertrophy, and endurance in one lean package lol

Sounds like fun. Just watch recovery.

Key is not to get obese in 3 months, and to fight off the urge to cut again in 3 months just because you gained 3 extra pounds getting settled.

Mass gains can test resolve mor ethan cutting at times.

So I hear
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Looks like a 4 day PHAT split with added cardio.

The Monday and Tuesday cardio seems a bit weird though, would imagine doing Farmers on leg day and sprints on upper day would be better. Sprints after a heavy leg strength sessions doesn't sound optimal if you want to maximize your sprinting, while farmers would fit better with the strength.

Wow, just wow...

An Oregon judge has awarded Lesbian couple Rachel and Laurel Bowman-Cryer $135,000 for “emotional damages” in a lawsuit against Aaron and Melissa Klein of Sweet Cakes Bakery. They are a Christian couple who declined to provide a wedding cake to the same-sex couple in 2013.

In their lawsuit, the two women claimed they felt “mentally raped,” as part of a list of 88 symptoms of emotional distress they experienced at being refused a cake.

The long list of symptoms included “acute loss of confidence,” “doubt,” “excessive sleep,” “felt mentally raped, dirty and shameful,” “high blood pressure,” “impaired digestion,” “loss of appetite,” “migraine headaches,” “pale and sick at home after work,” “resumption of smoking habit,” “shock,” “stunned,” “surprise,” “uncertainty,” “weight gain” and “worry.”

The judge apparently found it unremarkable that “loss of appetite” and “impaired digestion” should lead to “weight gain.”

In January of 2013, Laurel Bowman said the bakery would not sell her and her fiancée, Rachel Cryer, a wedding cake. She added that Aaron Klein, co-owner of Sweet Cakes by Melissa, told her that providing them with a wedding cake would be against their religious principles.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...warded-135000/

Mentally raped because the bakery declines baking them a wedding cake as it goes against their belief. I mean seriously,listed 178 symptoms of distress because a bakery won't make you a cake ?
    And then sues it , driving a family run bakery of 7 people bankrupt.

The Monday and Tuesday cardio seems a bit weird though, would imagine doing Farmers on leg day and sprints on upper day would be better. Sprints after a heavy leg strength sessions doesn't sound optimal if you want to maximize your sprinting, while farmers would fit better with the strength.
    This, but who knows?

thing is to succeed at it dann. Would start the u/l p/h split first sans running. Get your weights set and get it running steady.

Then would add the GPP/cardio and see how you go keeping up with the weights.

Unless youve run very similar weights programming before?

What you dont want is to tank progress and not have anything to point at as the cause.

Some folks can deal with that level of training and running no problem.

Thinking behind it was to consolidate stressors. Sprinting taxes same fibers as heavy lifting. Farmers walk does more core than legs.

Funny that's the part you bring up, it's the only part I explicitly altered from the template!! I may have to rethink that portion.

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    This, but who knows?

thing is to succeed at it dann. Would start the u/l p/h split first sans running. Get your weights set and get it running steady.

Then would add the GPP/cardio and see how you go keeping up with the weights.

Unless youve run very similar weights programming before?

What you dont want is to tank progress and not have anything to point at as the cause.

Some folks can deal with that level of training and running no problem.
    Oh I'm definitely going to have a ramp up/base building. I would imagine just jumping in would be a disaster.

I ran similar weights only until about January, will still be easing into it through maintenance though.

Thanks fort the support

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't feel like quoting

King size bed crew here as well.

Znik: I also think i'm scared to explode due to that navel hernia crap. I should just get the surgery.

Dan: you did a great job on your cut, i'm glad you decided to bulk up a bit.

I want to say my abs came from sports. soccer bowling, tennis, biking and running, the whole time i was losing. I hated doing abs, I think i've done them more in the last 2 years than the last 4 years previous combined.

Muzzie: in 2009 I had got so cardio conditioned going from 330 to 230. I was doing level 15 at 7 mph on elliptical for 1 hour straight. when i got small enough to run comfortably, It got to where from October to January i was doing 10 mile runs every tuesday and thurday. I stopped running long ago, but every once in a while. i would get out and run. I wanted to see LA while visiting one year and randomly did an 8.5 mile run before i had to go to the airport. When I was dating a triathelte i'd do runs with her and go 8-10 miles. It used to drive her mad how i could randomly just run it without no training and months between runs. That's how my heart rate got so low. that and tennis in 2-3 hour blocks at a time. I remember i used to have to stop every 15-20 min for a breather when i was in my extra chunky with cheese state. these days we stop becuase we're hungry or ran out of water hours ago and got dehydrated. lol

Znik: I also think i'm scared to explode due to that navel hernia crap. I should just get the surgery.
    Understandable. For my part I just can't explode the same as I can starting from the floor, just can't achieve the same tension to explode from at hang.

What does the doc's say about the navel hernia ? From what I know it's usually recommend to get it fixed in adults to avoid potential complications down the line ?

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't know if this has been discussed already but... AMP Citrate, opinions?
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Don't know if this has been discussed already but... AMP Citrate, opinions?
    Don't think it's been discussed, at least I wasn't aware of it.

Seems like it's a DMAA clone, DMBA. Those supplement companies love twisting the structure slightly while keeping it close to original but rebrands it as a new compound.
    So it's pretty much a legal DMAA supp, use it while it lasts

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, just wow...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...warded-135000/

Mentally raped because the bakery declines baking them a wedding cake as it goes against their belief. I mean seriously,listed 178 symptoms of distress because a bakery won't make you a cake ?
    And then sues it , driving a family run bakery of 7 people bankrupt.
    I feel like the part of my brain that provides common sense has been mentally hog-tied, mentally blanket-partied, & then mentally raped. By rabid gorilla's.
    WTF?!?!?

I have no side in this.
    I hate gay's that rub it in your face & I hate churchies that rub it in your face.

I seriously hope they take it to a higher court because they are setting a legal precedent that borders on complete fook-tardery.

In the end, only the lawyers win.

On that sickness enhanced viking cut.
    800 cals last night.
    no exercise.
    just nyquil & waking up every hr due to snot running down the side of my face.

am I gonna die?
    Should I take AMP CITRATE to preserve gains?

Dan: you did a great job on your cut, i'm glad you decided to bulk up a bit.

I want to say my abs came from sports. soccer bowling, tennis, biking and running, the whole time i was losing. I hated doing abs, I think i've done them more in the last 2 years than the last 4 years previous combined.
    Thanks man! It is needed, weird to stop cutting after being at it for like 6 months.

Hopefully I can achieve that sick resting HR you got there with my conditioning plan on the bulk.

800 cals last night.
    no exercise.

am I gonna die?
    Sprinkle bc double a on everything. put it in a salt shaker.

Hows your beatroots supply?

800 cals last night.
    no exercise.

am I gonna die?
    Cut harder, starve those pesky germs of nutrition and then go sit naked in the freezer to freeze em.

Cut harder, starve those pesky germs of nutrition and then go sit naked in the freezer to freeze em.
    My commuter bus is currently a meat locker. New temp driver has AC up to max. Also has evidently never driven an express and uses brakes like we are goin 30 on a city street. Also is talking corners in full neck snap mode. Bus handles like a ferrari lol.

At least she isnt a brake tapper. We have one guy who taps the brakes ar least 100 times on a 18 mile run, for no reason. Just nervous habit.

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We got 2 large dogs between us so I don't have those worries anymore, though sometimes Tasha (the big black dog) gets clingy
    Big dogs are furnaces too, crew.

Wife = 87 degrees C, sleeps wherever she wants
    Smaller (90lbs) younger Shepherd = 48 degrees C, tries to curl up on our pillows between our heads, i.e. sleeps on our face
    Older Shepherd (108 lbs) = a tolerable 30 degrees C but sleeps on my arm like a chick with a paw on my wife and the puppy likes to touch him. He's also apparently the most efficient super conductor of heat ever created and transfers the heat from the other 2 bodies directly to me while combining and increasing them to 700C.

Sleeps naked with no blankets in the dead of winter, thanks a lot you ****ers, crew
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    Big dogs are furnaces too, crew.

Wife = 87 degrees C, sleeps wherever she wants
    Smaller (90lbs) younger Shepherd = 48 degrees C, tries to curl up on our pillows between our heads, i.e. sleeps on our face
    Older Shepherd (108 lbs) = a tolerable 30 degrees C but sleeps on my arm like a chick with a paw on my wife and the puppy likes to touch him. He's also apparently the most efficient super conductor of heat ever created and transfers the heat from the other 2 bodies directly to me while combining and increasing them to 700C.

Sleeps naked with no blankets in the dead of winter, thanks a lot you ****ers, crew
    Haha you poor thing.
    Our Vorsteh dog is an insane heat machine, always super hot, thankfully she sleeps with Rita who always feels cold when she sleep but is like 100 degrees C, sleeps with a double blanket even during summer.
    Tasha the labrador/rottweiler mix barely produces any heat, like cold/normal temp all the time and don't conduct it. She usually sleeps next to me or at my feet.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muzzie: in 2009 I had got so cardio conditioned going from 330 to 230. I was doing level 15 at 7 mph on elliptical for 1 hour straight. when i got small enough to run comfortably, It got to where from October to January i was doing 10 mile runs every tuesday and thurday. I stopped running long ago, but every once in a while. i would get out and run. I wanted to see LA while visiting one year and randomly did an 8.5 mile run before i had to go to the airport. When I was dating a triathelte i'd do runs with her and go 8-10 miles. It used to drive her mad how i could randomly just run it without no training and months between runs. That's how my heart rate got so low. that and tennis in 2-3 hour blocks at a time. I remember i used to have to stop every 15-20 min for a breather when i was in my extra chunky with cheese state. these days we stop becuase we're hungry or ran out of water hours ago and got dehydrated. lol
    Ah that's it. I have a kickboxer guy friend who has a resting HR of 42. O_o

Maybe I should do more cardio...

Feel better soon Nitro! Keep your cooties away from us please.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't think it's been discussed, at least I wasn't aware of it.

Seems like it's a DMAA clone, DMBA. Those supplement companies love twisting the structure slightly while keeping it close to original but rebrands it as a new compound.
    So it's pretty much a legal DMAA supp, use it while it lasts

This was the general consensus I was coming to, BRB, ordering some. :P
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Page 149 of 184 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast