Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JoocyBruh View Post
    Society was objectively healthier in the 1950s than it is today.

Yes! More unnecessary laws! More spending! More more more!
    Arbitrary discrimination should never be tolerated. It is like a cancer and should be stamped out.

AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I view it as such. None of us put in the effort, time, blood and sweat to start and run that business. So why should we decide who they must serve as customers?

Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AxlWRose View Post
    I view it as such. None of us put in the effort, time, blood and sweat to start and run that business. So why should we decide who they must serve as customers?
    I would be in business to make money. Money is green regardless of who spends it.

JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ge_Tech View Post
    Arbitrary discrimination should never be tolerated. It is like a cancer and should be stamped out.
    Oh, so you're fine with anti-discrimination laws for ****philes? Why should ****philes not be allowed to work in daycares? That's discrimination!

I hope you don't discriminate against Klansmen. That would be intolerant. Klansmen have every right to go to a black baker and ask for a cake which depicts a lynching. If the black baker refuses he should be prosecuted. Do you agree?

AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50) AxlWRose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would be in business to make money. Money is green regardless of who spends it.

You're correct. And i agree. But who am i too tell the guy next door he has to adhere to my thought process?

Oh, so you're fine with anti-discrimination laws for ****philes? Why should ****philes not be allowed to work in daycares? That's discrimination!

I hope you don't discriminate against Klansmen. That would be intolerant. Klansmen have every right to go to a black baker and ask for a cake which depicts a lynching. If the black baker refuses he should be prosecuted. Do you agree?
    There is always exceptions. I'm in favor of businesses that deal in artistic expression, like cake bakers, photographers, florists etc. to pick what business they will accept. What I'm not in favor is arbitrary discrimination like who you serve in a restaurant of fixing someone's car. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with discrimination.

JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoocyBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is always exceptions.
    Once again, it seems that consistency is not one of the qualities of the leftist.

I'm in favor of businesses that deal in artistic expression, like cake bakers, photographers, florists etc. to pick what business they will accept. What I'm not in favor is arbitrary discrimination like who you serve in a restaurant of fixing someone's car. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with discrimination.
    So if a bunch of neo Nazis enter a jewish deli and asked to be served it should be illegal for the owner to serve them?

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good! Glad the religious beliefs of business owners is being upheld. Great day to be an American!
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

Once again, it seems that consistency is not one of the qualities of the leftist.

So if a bunch of neo Nazis enter a jewish deli and asked to be served it should be illegal for the owner to serve them?
    How you would you know they are neo Nazis? Along as they are respectful, it wouldn't bother me. I think you are grasping for straws on this one.

How you would you know they are neo Nazis? Along as they are respectful, it wouldn't bother me. I think you are grasping for straws on this one.
    Imagine they have huge swastikas tattooed on their foreheads, tshirts with a picture of Adolf Hitler, and are talking loudly about exterminating the jews.

Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    Good! Glad the religious beliefs of business owners is being upheld. Great day to be an American!
    Correction. Great day for bigots in Indiana.

WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Though I don't like the ideology of neo Nazis, I don't think they should be refused any service just because of their held beliefs.
    Yahweh is a man of war. Yahweh is his name. - Exodus 15:3

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Correction. Great day for bigots in Indiana.

Nope, all freedom loving, first amendment supporting Americans should be proud! The only bigots are those that are intolerant of other peoples religions.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Imagine they have huge swastikas tattooed on their foreheads, tshirts with a picture of Adolf Hitler, and are talking loudly about exterminating the jews.
    lol. I must not get out much. I've yet to see anyone that looks like that.

lol. I must not get out much. I've yet to see anyone that looks like that.
    Nice shifting of the goalposts. Answer the question, or admit that you're wrong and that business owners should have the freedom to choose their customers.

WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nope, all freedom loving, first amendment Americans should be proud! The only bigots are those that are intolerant of other peoples religions.
    Will these so called Christian businesses deny services to ALL they deem as sinners or will it just be to a select few (homosexuals and muslims)? I'm willing to bet it's the latter.

Nice shifting of the goalposts. Answer the question, or admit that you're wrong and that business owners should have the freedom to choose their customers.
    Not at all. I've had enough of bigots for the night. I think if a business that does chose to discriminate should disclose their policies so potential customers can make their own decision on whether to do business with them.

Originally Posted by WarrNation View Post
    Will these so called Christian businesses deny services to ALL they deem as sinners or will it just be to a select few (homosexuals and muslims)? I'm willing to bet it's the latter.

A private business should be able to choose who they do business with.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Who cares? It's their business! Their loss!

Not at all. I've enough of bigots for the night.
    More like you've had enough of getting schooled.

It's pretty simple, businesses should be allowed to deny services to those they consider to be disruptive or abusive. In your case, talking loudly about exterminating a group of people can be labelled under the "threats and abusive language" category.

It's pretty simple, businesses should be allowed to deny services to those they consider to be disruptive or abusive. In your case, talking loudly about exterminating a group of people can be labelled under the "threats and abusive language" category.
    Well, being limp wristed and talking with a lisp about your cute boyfriend might be offensive to some.

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fine pass your little bull**** laws protecting bigotry in the end it won't save you. The gays have enough straight allies now that the crying will come from the businesses and organizations and states who are boycotted for their hate. Then once again they will come with their big cry baby tears wanting to force people to not be able to boycott them or protest them. You can be a bigot all you want on bb.com but no more in real life no more. The tide has turned the public want stand for it any more.

So go ahead refuse to bake your cake, refuse to let them stay in your hotel, refuse to fix their car and good luck on your staying in business goals of 2015.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who cares? It's their business! Their loss!
    You're right is is their business and it is there loss ...... but their loss ain't gonna just be losing the limp wristed *******s it's going to be the army of allies that are standing behind them. I have no problem with businesses denying services but do not come back crying your big cry baby tears about how a bunch of limp wristed *******s put you out of business.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    Fine pass your little bull**** laws protecting bigotry in the end it won't save you. The gays have enough straight allies now that the crying will come from the businesses and organizations and states who are boycotted for their hate. Then once again they will come with their big cry baby tears wanting to force people to not be able to boycott them or protest them. You can be a bigot all you want on bb.com but no more in real life no more. The tide has turned the public want stand for it any more.

So go ahead refuse to bake your cake, refuse to let them stay in your hotel, refuse to fix their car and good luck on your staying in business goals of 2015.

Lol, it's not so much that the public is on your side - most people still think it's not normal. It's that your gay lobby has gotten to the point where they will try to silence anyone at any cost. Sue them to bankruptcy - no problem for your gay lobby. Get them fired from their jobs? - Par for the course for your gay lobby. Someone speaks out against homosexuality - don't worry, the gay lobby will run a smear campaign on that person.

But whatever dude, God has said that engaging in homosexual acts is a sin. I would rather be on his side, than anywhere else.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000)

However, private businesses should be fit to do as they please. If a private business wants to deny entry to someone because he is black/white/gay/whatever, he should have the right to do so. It's basic freedom of association.
    By "do as they please "you mean discriminate. Let's just be clear on that.

Should business also be allowed to refuse to hire gays/lez,blacks,Mexicans, people married to other races,
    old people , etc ?
    Last edited by sm1zzle; 03-26-2015 at 06:42 PM.

A private business should be able to choose who they do business with.
    Oh boy, don't you see how this bill will backfire on Christians?

Today, it's Christian businesses denying service to gay folks.
    Tomorrow, it will be the liberal society denying services to Christians.

As a Christian, I like to live by this code; "Do to others as you would like them to do to you."

Oh boy, don't you see how this bill will backfire on Christians?

Today, it's Christian businesses denying service to gay folks.
    Tomorrow, it will be the liberal society denying services to Christians.

As a Christian, I like to live by this code; "Do to others as you would like them to do to you."

I like to live by the inerrant Bible. As someone who says that they are a so called Christian, I would hope that you do too.

2 Corinthians 6:14
    14 Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness?"
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Lol, it's not so much that the public is on your side - most people still think it's not normal. It's that your gay lobby has gotten to the point where they will try to silence anyone at any cost. Sue them to bankruptcy - no problem for your gay lobby. Get them fired from their jobs? - Par for the course for your gay lobby. Someone speaks out against homosexuality - don't worry, the gay lobby will run a smear campaign on that person.

But whatever dude, God has said that engaging in homosexual acts is a sin. I would rather be on his side, than anywhere else.
    I don't need a gay lobby I don't even know who engages these so called lobbies most of these efforts are grassroots in nature they are simply friends and families of gay people who are sick and tired of the bull**** and they aren't taking it any more. After prop 8 was passed in California and word got out that the Mormon church was behind the scenes pressing the members to cough up money and time. Then it didn't take a professional lobby all it took was people who said this is BS and the masses encouraged by social media protested around Mormon Temples. The LDS church didn't support gay marriage but never again did they make the mistake again to mis-judge the backlash of going directly against gays.

The allies are not some radicals they are respected people like former QB of the 49'rs Steve Young and his wife. Many are just parents of gay kids that aren't going to take the bull**** anymore. So these laws don't mean **** when you have a pack of angry mothers who see's there kids life being destroyed.

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    I don't need a gay lobby I don't even know who engages these so called lobbies most of these efforts are grassroots in nature they are simply friends and families of gay people who are sick and tired of the bull**** and they aren't taking it any more. After prop 8 was passed in California and word got out that the Mormon church was behind the scenes pressing the members to cough up money and time. Then it didn't take a professional lobby all it took was people who said this is BS and the masses encouraged by social media protested around Mormon Temples. The LDS church didn't support gay marriage but never again did they make the mistake again to mis-judge the backlash of going directly against gays.
    Why would they need to? Prop 8 passed. Your evidence does not support your argument.

The allies are not some radicals they are respected people like former QB of the 49'rs Steve Young and his wife. Many are just parents of gay kids that aren't going to take the bull**** anymore. So these laws don't mean **** when you have a pack of angry mothers who see's there kids life being destroyed.

Gays make up 3% of the nation, your "angry mothers" are few in numbers. The only way your gay lobby gets anywhere is through intimidation, law suits, and taking peoples jobs away from them. Your gay lobby doesn't battle on an intellectual nor logical front, but an emotional one. That is why to the silent majority of Americans think that the gay movement is a fad and a joke.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!