Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I am the most beta guy in MISC History. Help me pls

Long story short, this girl who I am in love with, but she has a bf (ldr)..

She said this to me:

"When I talk to other people it's none of ur business
    When I don't reply, u need to wait
    Don't be so curious
    Don't get so upset over small things otherwise u will always be sad"

And the sad thing is, she is RIGHT. I am hopeless. I can't even go a day without thinking of her or messaging her.

I really need some STRONG words from you brahs to help me get out this stupid situation.

She's my oneitis. And it's been more than a year and my feelings are strong as ever.

Help SRS

4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by teamrko22 View Post

She said this to me:

Don't be so curious

And the sad thing is, she is RIGHT. I am hopeless. I can't even go a day without thinking of her or messaging her.

I really need some STRONG words from you brahs to help me get out this stupid situation.

She's my oneitis. And it's been more than a year and my feelings are strong as ever.

Help SRS
    Elaborate, why did she say this to you ? I need more info to analyze your beta behaviour. But for now you are not beta don't worry

You are omega *******.
    *lifting to compensate crew*
    *Semi-FA*
    Would marry Avril Lavigne crew
    Mod negs survived: 1

teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 4evera1one View Post
    Elaborate, why did she say this to you ? I need more info to analyze your beta behaviour. But for now you are not beta don't worry

You are omega *******.
    Yh I agree. I'm the worst in history. Ok it's all over little things. Read my other posts.

Yday this happened:

I have been looking for a girl lately, trying to find someone else. And I told her about this. No luck as of yet. Anyway today I found a girl from an online dating website, and I showed her saying she's pretty isn't she?

And she said yeah she is. And she said "I see.. you are desperate.."

Wow she called me desperate. That made me very angry and upset.

I said why are you saying I am desperate?

She said "Coz u didn't find in uni or at work, and now u are looking online at dating websites, it means u r desperate man"

Like are you joking??? What kind of friend would say desperate :O

I was livid at this point.

I said I am not desperate to find a girl.

Then she says "It's my opinion. So u just respect. U don't have to agree"

Then later she says "U are too serious"

Then she started acting cold and distant..

And she said "we need to find u a gf, so u can mind ur own business. hahaha. im joking man"

The at the end she said "Leave me alone tonight. Can u stop."

--

And when I whatsapp her, she goes on whatsapp, doesn't reply, makes me wait, talks to other guys, I get jealous and message again, telling her what she is trying to do.

Lol I am so hopeless.

So please try and help me instead of cussing me lol :O

iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    At this point, why do you even make threads here anymore? You don't listen to any of the advice.

I told you before, you need cognitive behavioral therapy. You go to a university, they have a counseling center where you get free sessions (paid for by your tuition). Go to them man. Seriously stop letting this chit take away your youth.

Originally Posted by iNerted View Post
    At this point, why do you even make threads here anymore? You don't listen to any of the advice.

I told you before, you need cognitive behavioral therapy. You go to a university, they have a counseling center where you get free sessions (paid for by your tuition). Go to them man. Seriously stop letting this chit take away your youth.
    I care too much about this girl man. I will not get over her until I stop seeing her. :/

iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iNerted is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I care too much about this girl man. I will not get over her until I stop seeing her. :/
    Then why not use this situation as a test of discipline, exercise of independence and stop seeing her?

Join this thread with countless others doing what you are scared to do: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166341821
    Use this forum for something more positive, instead of using it as a support for your oneititis, make it a support system for your NC.

You really cannot go wrong with NC for now. I will tell you from experience, when you are as deeply friendzoned/have oneitits that bad the one way to win her is to disappear for a while (half a year-1 year) and come back a new confident man that she will actually respect.

Brah, its time to grow the **** up and actually do something.

Arizona to East Texas kingHanley's Avatar
    kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****kkking beta *******, you disgust me she has a bf man and has no Intersst in you
    *Firefighter-Paramedic Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *2A Crew*
    *Conservative Crew*

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is one of these guys who gets off on creating the same thread over and over again. He's either making chit up or just listening to any advice and they're both equally sad
    ~Misc BJJ Crew: Crawl Atop Me and Meet Your Doom~

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes its possible to steal a girl from her bf SOMETIMES. However, once a woman makes up her mind about you it is very difficult to change this, ESPECIALLY if she is not attracted. Ask yourself, do you really want to be with somebody that would do something like that to her current bf? Rest assured, she would do the same to you eventually.

Why spend so much time hoping for a miracle when there is other women out there? If anything, cutting all contact with her may improve your odds as she loves the daily attention your currently giving her. Move on bro, life is too short.

4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol, just lol. Dude if a girl says this to me i will wipe the floor with her and i am not kidding.

And get over her u ******* she has no respect for you and ppl that don't respect me are not ppl that i want to be with.
    *Semi-FA*

XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’ve always been a beta, remember there’s a difference between beta and omega, beta doesn’t listen to alpha, omega is totally devoted to alpha, and doesn’t listen to beta. Alpha and beta, are always in war for their supremacy.
    That being said, get big, get shredded, make her smell your higher test levels, compared to her estrogen boyfriend.
    It worked for me, doesn’t mean it will work for you.
    Remember, even my omega mates, always get all the bishes they want, so you’re not even omega worth.

Registered User MassiveLoads420's Avatar
    MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    imo you should leave her alone, she has a BF man, move on and pursue different girls.

She wasnt your oneitis before you knew her, so maybe you just havent met your next oneitis yet.
    ALL IPF LIFTERS ARE 100% NATTY

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

She said this to me:

Don't be so curious

Help SRS
    Most beta guy... We should have a competition.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MassiveLoads420 View Post
    imo you should leave her alone, she has a BF man, move on and pursue different girls.

She wasnt your oneitis before you knew her, so maybe you just havent met your next oneitis yet.
    lol at this kid giving advice. He wanted to sleep with trannie cus no girl would date him. However, i do commend him becoming green again. DUDE COME ON, make an FA thread. I know you are dieing to.

Ill be in for pity party
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    lol at this kid giving advice. He wanted to sleep with trannie cus no girl would date him. However, i do commend him becoming green again. DUDE COME ON, make an FA thread. I know you are dieing to.

Ill be in for pity party
    You are making too much fun of FAs lately but you don't know what is the real suffering of being a FA. You can't relate to us, so don't hate brah.
    *Semi-FA*

PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol, this is pathetic yo. You don't need a girl in your life. Work on yourself first, none girls like desperate guys like you. Even though she give you a chance, how are you gonna take care of her? By being a complete beta? She is gonna next you pretty fast.

AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are making too much fun of FAs lately but you don't know what is the real suffering of being a FA. You can't relate to us, so don't hate brah.
    I'm sorry I can't Handle this FA chit anymore, you don't have to be FA you choose to be, all y'all whiny bitches act like it's some disease you caught and now your stuck with it, so you come on these forums and complain about it NON FUKING STOP. All this, "MY Aesthetics aren't good enough to get a girl", are just making excuses, to stay in your comfort zones!I hate to break it to you brah, it's not your face it's your fuking attitude. Life is what you
    make it. Get the fuk off the computer and go out.

Originally Posted by AubreyL7999 View Post
    I'm sorry I can't Handle this FA chit anymore, you don't have to be FA you choose to be, all y'all whiny bitches act like it's some disease you caught and now your stuck with it, so you come on these forums and complain about it NON FUKING STOP. All this, "MY Aesthetics aren't good enough to get a girl", are just making excuses, to stay in your comfort zones!I hate to break it to you brah, it's not your face it's your fuking attitude. Life is what you
    make it. Get the fuk off the computer and go out.
    What ? Don't confuse me with Legend1617 he is the most pathetic FA here, he makes all these trash threads crying all day long. I don't make trash threads i am here just to vent my FEELS. Irl i am doing my best to improve my aesthetics+social life (srs) but in the meantime life sucks... I need to say i am not as bad as many FAs here that is why i don't complain so much but depression is hard to avoid when u have basically NOTHING in life to look forward to.
    *Semi-FA*

XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxComoglioxX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Aphas are there to ****, omegas are there to help alphas out to ****, and watch. You know you’re alpha, when in a group of males, the female choses you to have sex. In your case, you’re the beta or omega. Maybe beta, because omega accept his place of watching alphas at **** their females, betas hate that.

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many thread are you going to make about this? I've only been on for 48 hrs and this is the 3rd one. At this point I'm on her side and agree 100% with what she says.

AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AubreyL7999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What ? Don't confuse me with Legend1617 he is the most pathetic FA here, he makes all these trash threads crying all day long. I don't make trash threads i am here just to vent my FEELS. Irl i am doing my best to improve my aesthetics+social life (srs) but in the meantime life sucks... I need to say i am not as bad as many FAs here that is why i don't complain so much but depression is hard to avoid when u have basically NOTHING in life to look forward to.
    It's a statement to all you labeling yourselves as FAs and talking about it like it's a title you are holding onto for validation or justification on why you can't get laid or hold onto a woman.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a statement to all you labeling yourselves as FAs and talking about it like it's a title you are holding onto for validation or justification on why you can't get laid or hold onto a woman.
    Note that I had never heard of "FA" until I joined the misc ~2 years ago, yet prior to that nothing was different. Titles don't mean anything Aubs.

-Hercules

modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok op, I was in a somewhat similar situation. The difference for me was that my ex oneitis, whom I cuffed from her bf, would always text me and she made it clear she had feelings for me.

I laid down the law and told her that I'm not playing these games. I told her that either she dumps her bf for me or I'm done with her for good. No friendship, not any type of relationship would remain between us.

Your oneitis seems like she's not into you at all, so that makes a huge difference compared to my situation.

If she has said that she has feelings for you then you can do what I did with my girl. If she friendzoned you 100% don't say anything.

Cut your communication with this chick and move the fuk on.

If you can provide me with more info on your relationship with her, I'd be able to assess your situation and provide better resolutions to your problem.

C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4guitarshred is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't be so curious
    "It's my opinion. So u just respect. U don't have to agree"
    "Leave me alone tonight. Can u stop."
    Jesus ****ing Crist OP, you're retarded, and she's a bitch, just get the **** away from her.

You can't be friends with someone who does nothing but drag you down, ****, you can't be friends with a woman you're attracted to if it's leading nowhere.

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Note that I had never heard of "FA" until I joined the misc ~2 years ago, yet prior to that nothing was different. Titles don't mean anything Aubs.
    So true, srs i haven't heard about all that 4 months ago and i was back then as much of a virgin/loser/loner/depressed you can be.
    *Semi-FA*

NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJStrongbod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We won't all make it

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    That exactly what I am getting at, I had never heard anyone talk about facial aesthetics or being beta or FA until coming into these threads. There are to many in here using the title and looking for validation.

IL, I don't let many people call me aubs

So true, srs i haven't heard about all that 4 months ago and i was back then as much of a virgin/loser/loner/depressed you can be.
    Yes but now you are using it as a title to justify the depression/loner/virgin chit. Who the fuk cares if you are a virgin, probably not many. Quite labeling yourself and actively pursue the life you want.

That exactly what I am getting at, I had never heard anyone talk about facial aesthetics or being beta or FA until coming into these threads. There are to many in here using the title and looking for validation.

IL, I don't let many people call me aubs
    But.. I can has the Aubs privileges?

-Hercules

Yes but now you are using it as a title to justify the depression/loner/virgin chit. Who the fuk cares if you are a virgin, probably not many. Quite labeling yourself and actively pursue the life you want.
    No way being a virgin in today's society is one of the worst labels you can have, dead srs.
    Brb gf will find out you are unexperiened and she will dump you.
    Brb no experience so i will bust a nut immediately.
    Brb virgin=beta af.
    Brb brb.

Being virgin by choice is good imo, but the other way around is problematic.
    *Semi-FA*