Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
Results 1,171 to 1,188 of 1188
    TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JBjunior View Post
    I have been stationed in Sitka a couple of times. Depending on when that happened, I likely know your brother.
    Lol. Probably. He was a dc3 and got kicked out because of rhabdo
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TonyTriangles View Post
    Lol. Probably. He was a dc3 and got kicked out because of rhabdo
    Yep, based on the "Aweir" I knew who you were.

TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yep, based on the "Aweir" I knew who you were.
    Lol. Small world it is
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol. Small world it is
    True, true. I have him as a ******** friend. Hilarious guy, I have a Halloween costume story of his that I tell sometimes.

True, true. I have him as a ******** friend. Hilarious guy, I have a Halloween costume story of his that I tell sometimes.
    I think the isolation of Sitka and being disabled from rhabdo got to him. He still has his sense of humor but he's not the same person. His conspiracy theories are over 9000
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

I think the isolation of Sitka and being disabled from rhabdo got to him. He still has his sense of humor but he's not the same person. His conspiracy theories are over 9000
    Sorry to hear that. It is very easy to get caught up in our own world when we are dealing with isolation and issues out of our control.

Registered User JiuJitsuFighter's Avatar
    JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

So this happened..
    USCG Crew
    Chew Crew

Why?

itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf? lol

BM or MK?
    USCG
    ROLL TIDE!!!

KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    TISTA fml
    No
    Rest
    Is Worth
    Anything
    Except The
    Rest That Is Earned

Originally Posted by KStax View Post
    TISTA fml
    Depending on your role there, it can range from playing a game to spending hours trying not to strangle someone.

Registered User JiuJitsuFighter's Avatar
    JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by itsez View Post
    wtf? lol

BM or MK?
    MK!

Got orders to an 87 out of Honolulu. Good bye polar roller!
    USCG Crew
    Chew Crew

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Need some info will rep. My situation... I'm a trauma tech at a very well know trauma hospital in baltimore. I have an Associates degree and I'm in school part time taking pre reqs for respiratory therapy. My delemma is I won't be able to get into a respiratory program for a year so I was thinking about joining the coast guard reserves in the mean time. I want to stay in Baltimore though and I want to do something related to health care if I can. What is active and inactive reserve? Can I still live in Baltimore and stay at my current job and still go back to school and be in the coast guard? After I go to boot camp do I have to go back for training in a specific job or is that just for active members?

Originally Posted by DBee View Post
    Need some info will rep. My situation... I'm a trauma tech at a very well know trauma hospital in baltimore. I have an Associates degree and I'm in school part time taking pre reqs for respiratory therapy. My delemma is I won't be able to get into a respiratory program for a year so I was thinking about joining the coast guard reserves in the mean time. I want to stay in Baltimore though and I want to do something related to health care if I can. What is active and inactive reserve? Can I still live in Baltimore and stay at my current job and still go back to school and be in the coast guard? After I go to boot camp do I have to go back for training in a specific job or is that just for active members?
    The last part is the opposite. We don't have a desire to have untrained reservists. We do have active duty members, known as non-rates, that are untrained in a specific skill, that do basic level work. For reservists, you will not get anything in the healthcare field. There is currently one reserve vacancy and it is in San Diego. Gocoastguard.com will be a good resource for you....

KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can't swim for sht - can I still join?

KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They'll stick you in a remdial swim pt during boot, where you'll wake up @ 3am instead of 4am till you can pass the swim(which is honestly a nice thing, it beats waking up to "fire, fire, fire") Tbh it's a joke. One length around the pool using any stroke desired. You got this bro👍🏼
    No
    Rest
    Is Worth
    Anything
    Except The
    Rest That Is Earned

victorlahr232 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys,

Just finishing up all my paperwork to enlist. Just wondering what I can expect? What does your schedule look like? Fitness is super important to me, is there a good time I can workout and can I consistently workout? Not sure on a rate yet any suggestions? Looking for a challenge and something to be proud of. Any other things I should be aware of?

Thanks!

itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it will depend on what unit you go to after boot camp. if you go to a station then you will have time to workout, but if you go to a cutter, then not so much time.

as far as rates go, what do you like to do/want to do?
    if you are looking for a challenge then either BM or MK would be the most demanding rates to go for.

Originally Posted by victorlahr232 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just finishing up all my paperwork to enlist. Just wondering what I can expect? What does your schedule look like? Fitness is super important to me, is there a good time I can workout and can I consistently workout? Not sure on a rate yet any suggestions? Looking for a challenge and something to be proud of. Any other things I should be aware of?

Thanks!
    USCG
    ROLL TIDE!!!