Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NinetiesAce View Post
    Envy is the sincerest form of flattery - you can't automatically assume the guy is "empty" or "arrogant" just because he gets lots of ladies - that sounds like something a jealous person would say.
    I'm definitely envious, would love to have all that money at my disposal.

However, I'm not just taking a guess, I know a lot more than you think. I know a girl who has spoken to him a lot on instagram, he even posted one of her pics. She said after a while of talking he went from alpha male to what seemed a complete shell of a human who was putting on an act to mask his insecurities. It's possible he was just coming down on drugs for a few days at the time, but it was enough to convince her that he is probably a total basket case.
    Reps on sight: MMC and vexidi

Reps on recharge or when I remember: legendofzelbrah, MikeHawkBiggums, yevgheniy

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT : Miscers claim they arn't jealous and hating on him

Yet this is 8 pages

stay rustled
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CUZZY View Post
    I'm definitely envious, would love to have all that money at my disposal.

However, I'm not just taking a guess, I know a lot more than you think. I know a girl who has spoken to him a lot on instagram, he even posted one of her pics. She said after a while of talking he went from alpha male to what seemed a complete shell of a human who was putting on an act to mask his insecurities. It's possible he was just coming down on drugs for a few days at the time, but it was enough to convince her that he is probably a total basket case.
    Thats fair enough - if someone's actually talked to the guy that's one thing, but judging him just from the pics is dumb

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by THHOR View Post
    Paying hookers to surround him, photoshoping hookers face out of pic and posting it cuz she too ugly, acting like an arrogant kunt and so on, showing off on instragram constantly, typical douche behaviors. Theres been stories of him acting like a twat as well but i don't remember the details. But I guess majority of americans would act like him so I guess its normal behavior to most of you.

Am I jelly of the money? Yeah due to the freedom it provides, but I would live my life COMPLETELY different if I had as much
    negged for american bashing

Also there isnt really proof that those girls are hookers. Pretty sure most are just semi popular girls on instagram that he messages to come hang out with him. He treats women like chit yes.... and if anything misc should love that not thing its arrogant. He parties and has a good time without a single fuk given. Him showing his life on instagram is something that his fans enjoy. Its entertaining to know not only what a rich guy does but a rich guy who is also a "playboy"

He brings entertainment and even if he is a bit flashy who gives a chit. If he was humble it would be boring.

LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol literally knew it was about this guy before I even entered.

Not jelly at all. Not a single one of these hoes like him for HIMSELF, just his... I mean daddy's money.

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LurkersAssault View Post
    lol literally knew it was about this guy before I even entered.

Not jelly at all. Not a single one of these hoes like him for HIMSELF, just his... I mean daddy's money.
    technically with the stock market @ all time highs and his investments he should be making more money on top of "daddys" money so that new money would be his money. Off 100 Mil he could be bringing in 15-30 mil per year of his own money.

LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50) LurkersAssault will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GabrielNovar View Post
    technically with the stock market @ all time highs and his investments he should be making more money on top of "daddys" money so that new money would be his money. Off 100 Mil he could be bringing in 15-30 mil per year of his own money.
    Okay brah but the point still stands.

I doubt a SINGLE one of these classless whores like him for his personality/money.

trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's the misc obsession with this guy?

libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would love the money.

But if I had a choice between his lifestyle or Elon Musks... I'd rather be a genius, philanthropist who gives back to the world.
    ** Forever Cutting Crew**

Squat: 375lbs
    Bench: 253lbs
    Deads: 485lbs

pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jelly of his money, but the girls are just a product of the money, obviously no secret that they're all prostitutes.

pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GabrielNovar View Post
    Haha, right, so this means it's got nothing to do with his dads money then. okkkkkkkkk

JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuk no, would hate to have so many fake ass people around me all the time

But then again, i could see how some people would like this lifestyle... dont know why he broadcasts his life on IG though. Just screams attention whore
    A.C. Milan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~ BALCONYBRAH SUPPORTERS CREW ~
    ~ . . . Balconybrah is NOT GUILTY . . . ~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jelly of his money, but not his way of using it
    onion crew

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I doubt a SINGLE one of these classless whores like him for his personality/money.
    the guy is like a minor celebrity, has huge social status, is looked up to by many guys, parties hard as fuk......women want him off of that alone. stay jelly

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

he gets paid for twitter/instagram etc. So now he is a business technically and does PR. He is like the Male version of Kim K.

And I partied with him back in december, had a thread on it in Miami. He bangs tons of regular sloots too. Those aren't paid women he is with, everything is free for them but he doesn't actually pay them

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doesnt really count if you pay for it.

Plenty of guys with a WHOLE LOT more $$$ than Bilzerian has in his trust fund could (and do) do the same.

Smough-mode Engaged! Grizzlypanda's Avatar
    Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Probably plays minecraft 80% of the day until he gets bored of it and snaps some photos to rage up some nerds

srs
    ▄▄▄██ Lord of Leprechauns ██▄▄▄
    ■ Bench - 160 kg
    ■ Deadlift - 300 kg
    ■ Squat - 280 kg

■ Hearthstone Jhoski#2148, Angus#2417 (F2P Warrior WIP)

vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hes had like 2 heart attacks already...donotwantlifestyle/10
    Misc MD crew (2019)
    Natty Crew

Originally Posted by Grizzlypanda View Post
    Probably plays minecraft 80% of the day until he gets bored of it and snaps some photos to rage up some nerds

srs
    winrar.....