Closed Thread
Page 66 of 288 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 8627
    Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RTone View Post
    Anyone try reverse pychology in their tinder profile - or have a better suggestion (I don't want to use the my ass is better than yours one)

EX:
    "I'm not the kind of guy you should swipe right on"

"Don't swipe right, I'll probably send you a bad pickup line"
    I've seen in marketing where emails titled "dont open this email" have a higher than normal open rate. Also with ads that feature, dont click here if.... are quite successful.

ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElCaptian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    It's starting to look as if I've pretty much tapped out inner Sydney, have only managed to # close 3 new girls in the past few days. So I'm going to have to drop my bot in the burbs to collect more prospects.

In the meantime does anyone have a good re-initiator text to re-open chicks who's phone number I have but either:
    - Never met up with, or
    - Met up with once, didn't phuck and never bothered setting up a second meet with

???

They may be long shots but I need to try and make the most of them, at least until a fresh batch of sloots get booted from their current Alpha's harem and join/return to tinder.
    Can always go with cheeky/nonsensical: "Hey [sloot] - I fell in a well for 25 days ago and just got out. Crazy experience. How have you been/how's your [something she does] going?"

Change the number of days to however many its been since you last had contact.

PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100)
    girl i smashed last week is coming back in town today, she really seemed like she liked it and wanted to hang out again. Texted her last night to ask when she was flying home and i told her to let me know if she wanted to hang out and she said "Ok, thanks!" what do? she said i was the best she ever had in bed, so im a little thrown off here by her short replies. Will try to post pics when I can

BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    Ayyyy lmao, I should have read that bit before I sent out all these texts...

Thanks mate. I'll give it a shot and see how many I can revive. Alot of them I let go cold because they weren't first date DTF prospects. I might have to run a 2 or 3 date system for a bit.
    InB4 BRBMakingMoney channels his inner white-knight from Die Hard, and does a bulk-sms with this

Incredibly that cokehead sloot is still messaging me. Must mean that 3-way is still on with the other bish, the one I went NC on then unmatched from Tinder. I could be walking into an ambush though, just like this guy ...

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is really frustrating. I am getting absolutely nothing but bots. After making a completely new account, I've manually liked everyone in my area within 100 miles of my dorm before I decided to give a fake GPS a try.

I installed a fake GPS and gave Los Angeles a try. Again, more bots (what a shock) and no real matches whatsoever.
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

Not AfricanAmerican (srs) JayC24's Avatar
    JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post
    This is really frustrating. I am getting absolutely nothing but bots. After making a completely new account, I've manually liked everyone in my area within 100 miles of my dorm before I decided to give a fake GPS a try.

Fake GPS: I try Los Angeles and it is bot haven which shouldn't really surprise me. But still, no real matches whatsoever.
    have you posted your profile on here? if not, do it and let someone help. sounds like you are struggling.
    Type 1 ginger that took MT2 for 5+ years and now getting mistaken for African descent crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167225761

Finasteride or die crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172813221

aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) aznhockeybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    May ask for help on profile later when I legit try my own city.

Also will consider BRB's bot later, so long as he offers it until the end of the year loool
    Lives in Tinder Misc threads crew
    No alcohol/no drugs/no weed crew
    6'1 with shoes on crew
    Prefers white chicks crew
    I rep everyone crew
    7.5/10 Asian crew
    Late bloomer crew
    Can't stop saying brah/bro crew
    Can't stop saying crew crew

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JayC24 View Post
    have you posted your profile on here? if not, do it and let someone help. sounds like you are struggling.
    not bothered enough to post it here but it is basically a selfie (i know) of me in my ABUs in front of a mirror

my other photos:

-selfie of me in civilian clothes
    -pic of me w/ my sisters in front of a university campus (not a selfie)
    -pic of me playing hockey (obv. not a selfie)

killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) killojoule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BoilerUpIndy View Post
    Just downloaded last week. 2 matches so far lulz...one is a zumba instructor and the other is Lebanese (love middle eastern bishes). Trying to work on them for this weekend.

But hhnnggggg at all the girls here....Just moved 10 minutes north of West Palm Beach last month and >80% of them have multiple bikini pics.

Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Follow my men's hair & fashion accounts on ig, brahs!:

@4hairpleasure
    @4herpleasure

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 1doctor View Post
    irc.rizon.net #tinder
    join *******s

mac
    http://colloquy.info/

windows
    http://www.mirc.com/

lets bring it back. real live feedback.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

This is my main pic.

The other option is a pic of me in front of a uni which I look hungover

brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brbcomingback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Feels when you only get one match in a day and she unmatches you without you even messaging here

Fuark brahs I've only been on Tinder since last night but only having 3 matches right now is depressing as fuk, especially since other black brahs are raking it in

I feel like the only way to get matches on tinder in my school would be to say I'm in a fraternity since almost every girl on there is a sorority sloot

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need a good response

Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JamesMUSCLE View Post
    Need a good response

We'll go over the details of getting tea while we cuddle. Let's meet up tonight
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat
    Originally Posted by JayC24 View Post

1st pic was 2009 i think, 2nd pic was summer of last year. chit is power, easily more responsible for increase in aesthetics than gym has ever done for me, and i was skinny fat before lifting lol.
    You on mt2 year round or cycle it
    Don't advertise here

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aznhockeybrah View Post
    Also will consider BRB's bot later, so long as he offers it until the end of the year loool
    If I'm still on these forums, I'll probably offer it, whether or not it will still work is a whole other story. Tinder may change things, also assuming sloots will even still use tinder by then and there's not 1 sloot for every 200 guys like AMM or some chit, it's already heavily skewed towards male users, could get even worse.

JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBiddy20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 1doctor View Post
    Hi friends. Anyone remember me?

Also where the phuck did the IRC go?

Anyway, for anyone who does remember me and wonders where tf i went, I got a gf IRL and she's 9/10 waifu material. Didn't meet on tinder, didn't even let me smash first date, which is what sold me. I can't even remember last time I haven't smashed on first date (And trust me, I phuckin TRIED)

Anyway, I still dick around on okcupid and tinder every once in a while, I just had this one

http://i.imgur.com/lXudU4h.jpg

not posting it as an image since its long as phuck

but it feels good man to know that if things go south between me and the gf, i can literally jump back into slaying sloots online with 0 effort

[edit] lol, noticed that my tinder lines link is on the front page of OPie. Glad it's still alive!
    Welcome back brah. also curious what happened to the irc

PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100) PoolBoyG is not very well liked. (-100)
    you have to pay for irc?

villn is on a distinguished road. (+10) villn is on a distinguished road. (+10) villn is on a distinguished road. (+10) villn is on a distinguished road. (+10) villn is on a distinguished road. (+10) villn is on a distinguished road. (+10) villn is on a distinguished road. (+10) villn is on a distinguished road. (+10) villn is on a distinguished road. (+10) villn is on a distinguished road. (+10) villn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    long time lurker, new time poster to the tinder thread, and i come bearing bad news

someone embed i.imgur. com /Qax2QlN.jpg

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by villn View Post
    long time lurker, new time poster to the tinder thread, and i come bearing bad news

someone embed i.imgur. com /Qax2QlN.jpg
    Embedded:

Aaaaand Tinder is now dead.
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PoolBoyG View Post
    you have to pay for irc?
    No.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000)

actually kinda old pic, at 1900 currently+. only met up with 3 of them lolololololol

bio says: "May be ebola-free" bitches luv it

open w/ "wsup my lil croissant?" 90% of the time cuz its shortcutted on my keyboard

real pics btw not sure why some people are faking ****
    Last edited by ATLEH; 02-03-2015 at 01:02 AM.
    Gopher it.
    ~*~ Deep Misc Crew ~*~

rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf is that pay for likes.

RIP in peace tinder?

Likes or swipes? Cos likes is bad but nowhere near as bad as swipes.

It just means no mass liking and probably no liking girls you got no chance with. Only like the girls you a) want to **** and B) may want to **** you.
    Last edited by rampitup; 02-03-2015 at 12:59 AM.

ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is why 6tin > tinder.

rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's 6tin?

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cliffs:
    - What the tinder like limit change means

Not RIP Tinder just yet. In fact, this is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Finally something to weed out the cheapskates. My bump bot has just become more effective, now I'm only competing against the guys that are willing to pay. I'd pay $100 a month for unlimited likes if it was going to help eliminate the competition. Also no woman will pay, so they'll become pickier with who they like, so there'll be more chance women I match with will be willing to meet and I won't be wasting my time chatting to attention whores.

Anyway here's the news re. the change.

So far it seems like the change is CLIENT SIDE ONLY. This means if you don't upgrade, you'll be fine. If you've already upgraded on Android then uninstall and download an old APK version of it and install. Or get flamite, or bluestacks, or use a 3rd party tinder client.

So far the Tinder server responses are still coming back with '100 likes remaining' and are not being depleted no matter how much my bot auto likes. So for the brahs currently hooked up to the bot, you will see no effect, even if you upgrade, your matches will still flow in, so don't worry.

Once Tinder implements the change server side (and I'm guessing they will), it means their servers will no longer be backwards compatible with older versions of their client software, so we'll all be forced to upgrade most likely. Also while using a 3rd party tinder client will currently bypass the limit once they modify their server side routines it will prevent mass liking even on 3rd party apps.

This could happen tomorrow, or in 6 months. Who knows.

Either way I'm very happy with the news, unlimited likes is a great deal, I'll pay (and my bet is some of the other slayers here will too) and that combined with my bump bot will mean I'll be swimming in even more pussy thanks to the decreased competition. And as long as there are hot women on it, I'll continue to pay, just like I'll pay to get into a nightclub if that's where the hotties are.

A bad deal would be if you had to pay $1 per 10 likes or something... Any of you guys that are worried about a measly 7.99 a month to get access to prime pussy need to take a long hard look at your lives. Are you also the guys that are standing in a store sale queue for 3 hours waiting to fight a bunch of other losers to get 50% off a product I'd pay full price for while enjoying my time and using that 3 hours to make 4x the amount you just saved?

EDIT: Funny thing is until they implement this server side you'll still get bots and auto-likers.
    Last edited by BRBMakingMoney; 02-03-2015 at 01:49 AM.

Makes sense!

It was more just the stigma of paying to use an online dating site that didn't sit well with me. But when you put it like that (the costs saved in time not having to trawl clubs etc) then the price becomes a non-issue.

Imagine how gross the girls who pay must be, do you think there will even be one, I can't imagine a girl swiping yes to over a 100 guys a day.

Also, to be fair, 100 likes in a day is quite a lot and if you find yourself liking over 100 a day then I reckon you're swiping too much in any case.

It'd be more beneficial actually if they gave you less free likes, in terms of weeding out the competition.

I guess this makes being at the front of a girls cue MORE important now though, since you don't want to waste yes swipes on girls that won't even see you??

Originally Posted by rampitup View Post
    I guess this makes being at the front of a girls cue MORE important now though, since you don't want to waste yes swipes on girls that won't even see you??
    Exactly. But all guys will be in the same boat, so girls 'like queues' should be shorter OR they'll be heavily stacked with guys that are paying/bump botting.

The main reason it's so much more important to be front of the queue now is because women are also limited in the number of likes they can perform a day, so you want to be at the front of that queue.

No woman would pay, except maybe whales and washed up cougars.

The end result for me once they implement the limit server side should be -

Advantages:
    - Less matches (which is an advantage because...)
    - Chicks that you do match with will be far more willing to meet
    - Less attention whores
    - Less time wasted chatting to attention whores
    - Less competition

Disadvantages:
    - It will cost me money

Buying a cocktail for a girl in Sydney costs me $20, a beer $10, a hotel costs $100-$200... 7.99 pounds (AUD 15) a month? LOL As long as I'm still getting a couple of hotties a week, bring it on, I'll happily pay.

vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I imagine the new like limit will not affect attractive women (they hardly need to swipe 100 guys a date), but it could be devastating for whales.

First, they will be limited in their likes and, second, guys are more likely to be very selective in their likes, only swiping on attractive women.

Will be very interesting to see how it affects the match rate.

Closed Thread