Closed Thread
Page 61 of 288 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 8627
    Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post
    i remember the first time i was called papi

sloot was avin a giggle with me
    I was so turned off the first time a girl did it, called me papi and daddy and it just made me feel weird as **** even though she was hot as hell and amazing in bed
    I also lived in an apartment and she was extremely loud and I kept getting worried the neighbors would hear and think I was killing her, I mean this bish was looouuuuuuuddd

I miss those first couple years of PoF when it was easy to get 9/10 slooots in bed
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    I was so turned off the first time a girl did it, called me papi and daddy and it just made me feel weird as **** even though she was hot as hell and amazing in bed
    I also lived in an apartment and she was extremely loud and I kept getting worried the neighbors would hear and think I was killing her, I mean this bish was looouuuuuuuddd

I miss those first couple years of PoF when it was easy to get 9/10 slooots in bed
    Its when the next day your neighbor is looking at you with a big smile and his wife is giving a angry fuk face that it truly get funny.

bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

It's simply a hispanic thing. Dont think much of it besides the fact that you haven't smashed enough hispanic chicks.

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

You on that ****gy time chit brah?

getting called papi as the best chit on earth.

its verification that you're game is on point

although i agree with "daddy". weird as phuck.

but papi is all good for me
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

We will all make it, brah 1doctor's Avatar
    1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by awwchit View Post

papi is weird
    daddy is weird
    brother is even weirder

being called a relative in any language is weird as fuk ok friend?
    - Bourbon crew -
    - Russia crew -
    - BJJ only useful fighting art to learn crew -
    - Holla @ girls who are 6'3 crew -
    - Autorep military on sight crew -

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^Did shuri died?
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 1doctor View Post
    papi is weird
    daddy is weird
    brother is even weirder

being called a relative in any language is weird as fuk ok friend?
    ay papi phuck me with your germanic dink
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    ^^Did shuri died?
    dunno, probably. he texted me like 5 months ago asking me what was up, he had a gf last i recall. i quit using a mobile phone shortly after, so no clue. if i ever go back to phones i'll snapchat that lil ***** tho
    - Bourbon crew -
    - Russia crew -

8====D~ ~ ~ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) DeejDarko's Avatar
    DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bmk6 View Post
    It's simply a hispanic thing. Dont think much of it besides the fact that you haven't smashed enough hispanic chicks.
    Actually it's really not, Hispanic women like saying papi like that as much as English speaking women like saying daddy, it's weird to them and they probably won't do it
    Positive vibes, bitches
    Shoot me a pm if you need help

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)

Being called an as$hole is the best verification your game is on point IMO.

Never been called papi, not many hispanic chicks here. Have been called daddy though, but you get that when you're a 30yo banging 19yo's.

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)
    So i bought my first smartphone last month, but it was a windows phone, so I thought I couldn't get tinder. Little did I know, timber and 6tin are available for windows phones.

Anyway, I didn't know what to expect really. I've been striking out hard on pof. Probably over a hundred messages with a few lame conversations that never went anywhere.

I've been singles for a very long time because I didn't have my life together. i was living with my parents and barely had any money to go to the store to grab a bite to eat. literally, couldn't buy a bag of chips. That changed pretty fast when I found a job, so now I want to date.

I'm 28 years old and have not had much experience with women, and i hate that my life took that course, but I'm hoping to change that. I want women to be a regular part of my life. Damnit, video games, women, and fun work.

Got a couple of matches. Haven't messaged them yet. I feel like my experience is going to be just it was on pof. I might have to stick the real world to find women.

Originally Posted by juggerburn View Post
    So i bought my first smartphone last month, but it was a windows phone, so I thought I couldn't get tinder. Little did I know, timber and 6tin are available for windows phones.

Anyway, I didn't know what to expect really. I've been striking out hard on pof. Probably over a hundred messages with a few lame conversations that never went anywhere.

I've been singles for a very long time because I didn't have my life together. i was living with my parents and barely had any money to go to the store to grab a bite to eat. literally, couldn't buy a bag of chips. That changed pretty fast when I found a job, so now I want to date.

I'm 28 years old and have not had much experience with women, and i hate that my life took that course, but I'm hoping to change that. I want women to be a regular part of my life. Damnit, video games, women, and fun work.

Got a couple of matches. Haven't messaged them yet. I feel like my experience is going to be just it was on pof. I might have to stick the real world to find women.

Lemme just slow your roll right there, hero.

I can tell already you're putting the pussy on a pedestal. You're thinking too much about this, mayne. It looks like you're so worried about getting matches, replies, etc, that you aren't fuqqin focusing. Don't worry about sloots, sloots will always exist, and water always finds it's level. When you get matches, get replies on pof, etc, just go with it. Be normal. Be rude as fuq and cheeky. Don't play thinking about their defense, play only thinking about your *offense*

Basically, quit fuqqin worrying about it so much and just tell jokes and chit and vagina will come to you. Quit thinking so much about it and just make it happen
    - Bourbon crew -
    - Russia crew -

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone know if those free texting app #'s work with tinder?
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

Registered User Sublimeraggamuf's Avatar
    Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100) Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100) Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100) Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100) Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100) Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100) Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100) Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100) Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100) Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100) Sublimeraggamuf is not very well liked. (-100)
    I can confirm, Spanish speaking woman talking dirty in bed is goat, she could be calling your penor small but that chit sounds hnnng.

Just came back from a smashing chick from North Carolina, she gave head with a condom no thanks Jeffery
    Last edited by Sublimeraggamuf; 02-01-2015 at 01:22 AM.
    Blacklet Crew
    Watching BBC, while taking off BBC clothes, then stroking BBC Crew
    Dark skin master race crew
    Cheeky bastard crew

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1doctor View Post
    Hi friends. Anyone remember me?

Also where the phuck did the IRC go?

Anyway, for anyone who does remember me and wonders where tf i went, I got a gf IRL and she's 9/10 waifu material. Didn't meet on tinder, didn't even let me smash first date, which is what sold me. I can't even remember last time I haven't smashed on first date (And trust me, I phuckin TRIED)

Anyway, I still dick around on okcupid and tinder every once in a while, I just had this one

http://i.imgur.com/lXudU4h.jpg

not posting it as an image since its long as phuck

but it feels good man to know that if things go south between me and the gf, i can literally jump back into slaying sloots online with 0 effort

[edit] lol, noticed that my tinder lines link is on the front page of OPie. Glad it's still alive!
    ayyy, I just remember that guy finally got laid (cant remember name) and thats the last memory I have of the IRC.

Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    ayyy, I just remember that guy finally got laid (cant remember name) and thats the last memory I have of the IRC.
    There was a guy who cuddled for 8 hours and didn't even kiss on there

I was on IRC too.

Let's bring it back brahs

Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    lol that's shurri

There was a guy who cuddled for 8 hours and didn't even kiss on there

I was on IRC too.

Let's bring it back brahs

i left IRC around march of last year. I'll go ahead and start a new one right now tho

irc.rizon.net #tinder
    - Bourbon crew -
    - Russia crew -

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

im not Hispanic/Mexican so her calling me papi did not make much sense to me in any way possible. I think that confusion played a role in it.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A second consecutive successful weekend. Girl #1 fell for the sweater opener straight off the bat like most do. The chicks eat this chit up brahs, just choose your words carefully in the opening 3 or 4 messages, find out if she's in your distance limits then go straight for the number. Started talking to this chick, nothing special but still cute enough and from an innocent "we should hang out sometime soon" comes that she's looking for a ****buddy. I'm like whatever and organised to hit her up yesterday (Saturday for the overseas brahs). Instead after work on the Friday she gets in touch and invites me over. I don't drive having lived innercity my whole life and had no problem getting transport seeing as it was early instead she offers to come and get me and does so. Personality-wise total opposites, after smashing and some bullchit small talk I tell her I got things to do and she drives me home. My advice to the brahs tryna set up coffee dates and chit like that is to reserve them for girls you think are pretty enough to want to get to know. Otherwise work your farkin words smartly and you'll be able to walk your way into their rooms or them into yours.

Saturday night I had plans with the lads for the afc cup final and to see a band afterwards but girl #2 hit me up as I got home saying she was in the city and offered to come around for a cuddle. I told her it was fine so long as she was okay with watching the football as were my plans. She comes over and I smash her whilst watching my team play. I was streaming the game on the tv through my laptop and the connection cut out so smashed her whilst dealing with that. I thought it was a bit hilarious. She was little and fit and seemed to enjoy herself however I got a text within an hour of her leaving this morning which leads to believe I may be dealing with a clinger. Can keep in the back pocket for now.

Flaked on a girl who wanted a coffee date because I barely had sleep and she's been posting her tits as moments after making said arrangements. There's an easy way there which doesn't involve a coffee shop which I'll angle if I get bored this week. Also flaked on the girl from last week because I couldn't be bothered. I'm new a/f to the BB foz so I'm still figuring chit out but I'll start screenshotting convos and such.

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have a chick who I'm meant to meet up with this week, noticed I'm no longer matched with her on tinder (obviously she either unmatched me or deleted the app). Hoping no flake and I'm still in but eh..

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    me: on a scale of 1-10, how much do you like whales?

>hmm, I've never thought about that haha maybe a 7!

me: is that enough to want to humpback at my place? *whale emoji*

>Haha possibly.

me: why aren't you 16 miles closer to me?

>Idk? I'm still trying to figure that out too!

should i just give her my # from here? or do i ask for her's?
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Chicks got 6"3 as her profile. what do?

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    told girl "you should text me" without giving her my # and she proceeds to give me her's. How do I proceed to obtain noodlez?

Originally Posted by pokerash View Post
    "well I guess we know who the big spoon is going to be"

notsrs

maybe srs? idk.

8====D~ ~ ~ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) DeejDarko's Avatar
    DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pokerash View Post
    Bro.....
    Positive vibes, bitches
    Shoot me a pm if you need help

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My ex used to call me daddy, I thought it was weird at first but now I think that **** is hot as hell.

Also, woke up to a text that said "I may be walking a little funny this morning." Das it.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

Not AfricanAmerican (srs) JayC24's Avatar
    JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    females that are 6'3"+ have unrealistic expectations lol

about half way through matches started rolling in and she wasn't the most potential lay so i decide to do some semi trolling with height. forgot about her til she liked my moment.

convo stopped shortly after that. tfw not 6'3"+, ****.
    Type 1 ginger that took MT2 for 5+ years and now getting mistaken for African descent crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167225761

Finasteride or die crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172813221

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayC24 View Post
    females that are 6'3"+ have unrealistic expectations lol

about half way through matches started rolling in and she wasn't the most potential lay so i decide to do some semi trolling with height. forgot about her til she liked my moment.

convo stopped shortly after that. tfw not 6'3"+, ****.
    Lmao I had a girl stop responding the day she was supposed to come over because I told her I was 5'10".

She was 5'3". So whatever.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    POF BRAHS

What "intent" and "looking for" do you use and have you experimented or found that some work better than others, in terms of getting replies and meetings? I'm googling it and the PoF forums are rammed with chicks saying they won't even consider a brah who has "wants to date but nothing serious" because they feel it means full casual NSA mode. Maybe they're talking **** but who knows?

I've just now, for the first time (been on there for 6 years, lamo) changed it to the "relationship" one.

I just searched and 2.5x more men my age have the "relationship" option than the "date but nothing serious" option.

I feel that it looks beta and needy as phuck, honestly embarrassed by it. I never GAF when someone I know sees my profile, but now I do kind of worry.

What do you brahs select?

Originally Posted by AfroPope View Post
    My ex used to call me daddy
    My daddy used to call me ex. No homo.

Also, woke up to a text that said "I may be walking a little funny this morning." Das it.
    Das definitely it. Slayer ^
    Last edited by brbacquiring; 02-01-2015 at 05:26 PM.
    Could have been a slayer.

I don't know how to be forward with a girl without over doing it. Getting numbers isn't that difficult, but then I am lost.

Closed Thread