Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    any pics of the conversation?

pics of her?
    I attached a pic of a bit of the conversation earlier but it's really bland. Just her saying how sorry she is and me saying it's fine.

I would love to post pics of her because I know the Misc loves that but, come on, this is the Misc. She's pretty but you guys will just rip her to shreds. Bunch of jackals.

DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SonnyMoreno View Post
    I won't bro. Am now interested in responses to this thread. 80% think I should ditch this girl ASAP. 20% think I'm the one who fukked up by not going over to the hotel anyway. I don't even know anymore. Will update.
    Please just promise yourself never to get into a legal contract w a woman. I promise u will regret it one day. Seen too many bros go down in flames by women who they loved dearly. They are unstable and dangerous. Tc..

SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SonnyMoreno has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser View Post
    Please just promise yourself never to get into a legal contract w a woman. I promise u will regret it one day. Seen too many bros go down in flames by women who they loved dearly. They are unstable and dangerous. Tc..
    Thanks bro. Honestly my fate in that respect is sealed. I kind of stalled on marriage for years. The thing is she earns more than me so can't envisage me getting financially screwed.

Another snipped of tedious text conversation. God Miscers in relationships are so less interesting (in terms of posting this type of stuff) than Miscers slaying Tinder sloots.
    Attached Images

AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100) AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100) AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100) AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100) AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100) AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100) AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100) AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100) AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100) AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100) AnyAdviceIsGood is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks bro. Honestly my fate in that respect is sealed. I kind of stalled on marriage for years. The thing is she earns more than me so can't envisage me getting financially screwed.

Another snipped of tedious text conversation. God Miscers in relationships are so less interesting (in terms of posting this type of stuff) than Miscers slaying Tinder sloots.
    Lol, that's the same mindset many men had before getting screwed up

I'll tell you what happens:

You both work, you'll get married, then you'll have children. She will decide to become a stay at home mom (so she won't be working anymore). Boom she files for divorce for w/e reason, you get to pay alimony + child support since she no longer works

Meh,she could also be one of those mythical 0.0001% called good faithful women. In any case, good luck

Originally Posted by AnyAdviceIsGood View Post

You both work, you'll get married, then you'll have children. She will decide to become a stay at home mom (so she won't be working anymore). Boom she files for divorce for w/e reason, you get to pay alimony + child support since she no longer works

Meh,she could also be one of those mythical 0.0001% called good faithful women. In any case, good luck
    That's exactly the normal pattern, isn't it? Except we've agreed to not have kids (and I'm taking precautions to make sure there are no accidents). Pull out with condom on crew. Given that I don't really see what I have to lose, but yeah my circumstances are not usual. And who knows maybe in five years I'll be on here crying about how she wiped me out.

It took me years to get to a point where I was comfortable with marriage. And honestly if this girl wasn't in the picture then I wouldn't think about getting married. But she has been there through some really bad times and being nothing but loyal and supportive in everything.

Still flaked on me tonight though!

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL! Oh well plenty of fish in the sea OP.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nono254 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP your first and foremost mission should be to track that ring back ! Act completely fine until you have that ring in your hands. After that do what you have to do.

Originally Posted by nono254 View Post
    OP your first and foremost mission should be to track that ring back ! Act completely fine until you have that ring in your hands. After that do what you have to do.
    My preccccciooooouusssssssss

Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life."

Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post

17 posts since Dec 2014

No Avi

We got a live one here, take it down

FOX-1 - MACH -2

EREARJHEAHHWASHH SCREEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KABOOOOM

NEGGED
    LOL at calling in your own neg strike.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SkinnyBeast24 again.
    Last edited by Tarck; 01-21-2015 at 09:31 PM.
    READ THIS: You know how your Visa gift cards usually end up with $0.63 left on them, so then you carry them around for months before you eventually just throw them away? Well, Tarck's here to tell you that most charities have a PayPal link on their website where you can quickly donate that balance (even if you don't have a PayPal account). It only takes a moment and it beats literally throwing money away. Thanks for your time; we now return to your regularly scheduled cuckold and FA threads.

KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AnyAdviceIsGood View Post

This. My mother was making more than my dad when they had me.

Only, my mother came BEFORE a culture advising women to drain men for all the financial resources they have.'

We now live in a "divorce culture"
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer
    UX consultant (css3/javascript/wireframer)

Free YBD
    Free hat

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you really need to make a thread for this?

have you no self esteem?

I've gone NC on sloots for way less than this chit.

EDIT: oh wait, she still wanted to see u at the hotel? fukin lulz.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umerlinm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Op wot the fuk, man the fuk up and to her hotel you sad kent.

SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtGucci has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am irate. I just don't have a good sense sometimes of whether my reactions are over the top or not, hence getting Misc's reaction. But yeah, I'm furious and pretty disappointed. Over the next year we'll probably see each other one more time (maybe). The long distance thing is temporary and the plan is to be living together after this one year is up.

It's really out of character. I'd expect this from some POF sloot, not my fiancee.
    Send her this:

Give me back my ring.

Honestly, dude, if my fianceé (were I dumb enough to have one, no offense) pulled that chit on me, I'd turn myself in to the police for the inevitable 1st degree murder.

Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    There is a Spanish saying regarding this type of relationship:

Amores de lejo,
    Felice los quatro...

"Long distance lovers"
    "all 4 people are happy"
    I need to fix this, unless this expression originated in Spain, the actual saying is,

"Amores de lejos, amores de pendejos." The exact translation in English would make it sound stupid, but what it means is, if you're both long distance lovers, then you're both stupid as all hell.

Another good quote,

"Amor que no ven, corazon que no siente." This means, whatever YOU don't see your fiancee doing on the other side of the world, your heart will not feel.

In other words, because I went from quoting this gentleman on the second or third page and I skipped through the rest, I'll say again - go NC.
    How to stay MOTIVATED: Take it one day at a time, surround yourself with positivity, create a vision board, make S.M.A.R.T. goals, reward yourself, BELIEVE in yourself, acknowledge your positive attributes, recognize your progress, visualize accomplishing your goals, be kind to yourself, and above all - DON'T COMPARE yourself to others.

IG/Twitter: @liveestronger | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(Chipotle Crew)((___) | ╰☆╮MWC╰☆╮| MFP: http://bit.ly/20klkwq | My Blog: http://bit.ly/1Q3RZRk

Update. As I predicted nothing exciting. She texted me this morning with the usual can't wait to see you (yeah, obviously not THAT much!), etc.

Thread started going in a different direction yesterday. Started with everybody telling me to go NC after I mentioned cancelled dinner plans. Then I said later on she had said (half heartedly) that I could still come to the hotel. To which I replied, but you said you'd be sleeping? And she then said she would leave room key with reception. I inferred from this that I'd be basically travelling to her hotel to watch her sleep. Decided I'd be better off staying home and prepping for the interview I had today.

Probably all a storm in a teacup.

anonymous

Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like this expression. Someone needs to make a picture of a storm in a teacup. srs.
    How to stay MOTIVATED: Take it one day at a time, surround yourself with positivity, create a vision board, make S.M.A.R.T. goals, reward yourself, BELIEVE in yourself, acknowledge your positive attributes, recognize your progress, visualize accomplishing your goals, be kind to yourself, and above all - DON'T COMPARE yourself to others.

IG/Twitter: @liveestronger | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(Chipotle Crew)((___) | ╰☆╮MWC╰☆╮| MFP: http://bit.ly/20klkwq | My Blog: http://bit.ly/1Q3RZRk

Expert Nipple Masseur multipleorgasm's Avatar
    multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Update. As I predicted nothing exciting. She texted me this morning with the usual can't wait to see you (yeah, obviously not THAT much!), etc.

Thread started going in a different direction yesterday. Started with everybody telling me to go NC after I mentioned cancelled dinner plans. Then I said later on she had said (half heartedly) that I could still come to the hotel. To which I replied, but you said you'd be sleeping? And she then said she would leave room key with reception. I inferred from this that I'd be basically travelling to her hotel to watch her sleep. Decided I'd be better off staying home and prepping for the interview I had today.

So you're gonna tolerate being treated like dirt by your fukin fiancee? You are a huge *******. Negged.

anonymous

Originally Posted by Mrlooker View Post
    but what was google

ooooooooo. I was thinking of a smaller teacup, with a smaller storm, like a cute teacup with a cute storm, the sun in the distance scowling and a little boat in the tea. either way, repped.

Registered User Brosciencehash1's Avatar
    Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosciencehash1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry OP, she was too sleepy with me

Out here grindin homie StillHustlin313's Avatar
    StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000) StillHustlin313 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by multipleorgasm View Post
    So you're gonna tolerate being treated like dirt by your fukin fiancee? You are a huge *******. Negged.
    Chill man. She told him to comeover and he didnt.

Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Msti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you misspelled the title ex-Fiancee

Fixed it for you buddy
    Arsenal FC

Lurked since late 2012

EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't listen to these FA loser miscers

Don't just go NC on a 7 year relationship...I would contact her first and be honest with her and see if she has anything to say. This way there is closure if something is up or if you do go NC. srs. 7 years is too long to just go NC on someone, especially your fiance. Be straight up and honest with her and hopefully she will explain why she didn't take the time to come see you.
    RIP Aziz

Originally Posted by StillHustlin313 View Post
    Chill man. She told him to comeover and he didnt.
    The exchange between you and multipleorgasm sums up the two schools of thought on the Misc.

Realistically there's no way I'm going to go NC on her. This doesn't seem as big a deal today as it did yesterday for some reason. Will update if I get raked over the coals by her in the future and/or Tyrone or Jamal make an appearance.

Love how trigger happy the Misc is. But yeah if this was a girl I hadn't been seeing for too long and she hadn't done a huge amount of stuff for me over the years, I'd be on my way to North Carolina right now.

Originally Posted by EyesBrahh View Post
    Don't listen to these FA loser miscers

Don't just go NC on a 7 year relationship...I would contact her first and be honest with her and see if she has anything to say. This way there is closure if something is up or if you do go NC. srs. 7 years is too long to just go NC on someone, especially your fiance. Be straight up and honest with her and hopefully she will explain why she didn't take the time to come see you.
    Thanks bro. I love the Misc but they're a rabid bunch sometimes. I'll see her tonight and just suss out whether anything serious is up.

Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lets call a spade a spade here. the truth is, she wanted to sleep more than she wanted to spend time with you. i've been sleepy a lot of times when i've had things to do, but as a respectable person who would appreciate the same respect in return, i'm not comfortable blowing off plans because i'm sleepy...

i wouldn't go necessarily go NC on this 7 year relationship and finance, but i wouldn't be looking to say "until death do us part" anytime soon...
    Sperrys & Polos Crew
    Chew Crew

"When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fcuk the lemons,' and bail."

Originally Posted by Mooch121 View Post
    lets call a spade a spade here. the truth is, she wanted to sleep more than she wanted to spend time with you. i've been sleepy a lot of times when i've had things to do, but as a respectable person who would appreciate the same respect in return, i'm not comfortable blowing off plans because i'm sleepy...

i wouldn't go necessarily go NC on this 7 year relationship and finance, but i wouldn't be looking to say "until death do us part" anytime soon...
    My favourite reply in this thread. Thank you. Yes, this is exactly how I feel. She didn't just blow plans off, she blew plans off that she'd suggested on one of really only two days that we can spend time together before she goes back to Tokyo and we won't see each other for months.

Some other brahs are saying I fukked up by not just going to the hotel but I don't really see it. We had plans, I was looking forward to dinner then she suddenly wants me to just come to her hotel instead, where she'll be fast asleep anyway? Fukk that. She made a counteroffer but it was a lame counteroffer.

executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) executrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another snipped of tedious text conversation.
    Idiot. She wanted you to come over and smash. You were complaining about the room-service food quality?

I'm going to take a different tack. Stay with this girl OP, hang onto her forever. You are so full of estrogen and passive aggressiveness that you'll never find another girl except if you go full lesbo and buy a Subaru Outback and a pack of flannel shirts to complete your female transition.

You don't have to worry about Tyrone and Jamal. You have to worry about every dude out there who has more testosterone than you, which seems to be pretty much all of us.

Negged. B!tch.