Closed Thread
Page 183 of 301 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,490 of 9022
    InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    any of you guys use tinder?

do I have to link my ******** to it? and do the ppl have access to see sht like the amount of friends I have and who im friends with etc? (I dont want that at all)
    Yes you have to tie Tinder to your ******** account, but no, nobody can see any info from your ******** page, friends, etc. It just uses ******** to pull in your profile pics (why they don't just let you upload pics directly to Tinder I don't know, probably don't want to pay for server storage).

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    How old are you brah?

If any of you guys have been following the recent Tinder thread, I developed a Tinder bump bot, that pushes your profile to top of girls queues. So every girl in your area actively swiping is guaranteed to see your profile and swipe it.

I have ran the bot for other miscers too, with great success.

I'm almost positive that I could get any guy who's in shape, and has done everything he can do to improve his appearance dates over tinder. You'll need top notch pics, but that's easy enough for you to do, and your standards probably shouldn't be any higher than a slim(ish) or slightly chubby, ok looking chick.

Actually getting laid will require knowing what you're doing when you meet them in person, can't help with that bit, but I can get your foot in the door.
    Interedasting

How do I get this bump bot?
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh man, its worse than I thought. I was at work and this 8/10 tried to make small talk to me. I turned into some awkward beta ******* that couldn't think and talk. I didn't say anything dumb, I just tried to back out of the conversation like there was some kind of anxiety going on. Wtf is wrong with me man. I felt extreme regret and depression immediately after and didn't want to talk to anybody. Something as little as that to **** up my day ..chit has gotta end somehow man, I can't take it.

wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Date 2 tonight at my place. She's getting here at like 8:30 so we probably won't eat until like 9, then pop a movie on at 9:30.

She was super flirty again yesterday too. Condoms in stock this time too, not fukking that up again, lol. Will smash with the force of a thousand FA's if she wants it... wish me luck brahs.

richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just came back from climbing with the 42 year old. In the start I was nervous as hell, shaking. She was a bit late so I already started to think she flaked. Then came a woman whose leather boots I recognized from the picture and said hey.
    She is cute and pretty sweet too, opposite of what I thought beforehand. Nice body, looked younger. Really easy to talk to, got her laughing and smiling often.
    We climbed for 1h45min and when we were leaving I asked her number and name. She agreed to come to my place in 1 hours time from now.
    6 months of dry spell will be ending.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by richardgere View Post
    Just came back from climbing with the 42 year old. In the start I was nervous as hell, shaking. She was a bit late so I already started to think she flaked. Then came a woman whose leather boots I recognized from the picture and said hey.
    She is cute and pretty sweet too, opposite of what I thought beforehand. Nice body, looked younger. Really easy to talk to, got her laughing and smiling often.
    We climbed for 1h45min and when we were leaving I asked her number and name. She agreed to come to my place in 1 hours time from now.
    Wtf bro we are in sync hey lol
    Both lost it at 28, me just before you.
    Girls left us around the same time
    Both just recently stopped 6 month dry spell to older women
    Wtf
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of drama today which ultimately ended in me cutting off most of my friend circle, I won't get into it but has a thing to do with loyalty. If its not one thing its another...seems like when things are going well it usually won't last.

Originally Posted by wisdomcube View Post
    Date 2 tonight at my place. She's getting here at like 8:30 so we probably won't eat until like 9, then pop a movie on at 9:30.

She was super flirty again yesterday too. Condoms in stock this time too, not fukking that up again, lol. Will smash with the force of a thousand FA's if she wants it... wish me luck brahs.
    Originally Posted by richardgere View Post
    Anyway, best of luck later brahs. Get it in.

TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKidAndretti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KayronF View Post
    Oh man, its worse than I thought. I was at work and this 8/10 tried to make small talk to me. I turned into some awkward beta ******* that couldn't think and talk. I didn't say anything dumb, I just tried to back out of the conversation like there was some kind of anxiety going on. Wtf is wrong with me man. I felt extreme regret and depression immediately after and didn't want to talk to anybody. Something as little as that to **** up my day ..chit has gotta end somehow man, I can't take it.
    Bro, I saw you post before that your problems are beyond fixable but I don't think its true. You have to be alert and living in the present. Be aware of social cues! Let's say a girl is giving you eye contact and her eyes are twinkling, or she makes unnecessary talk with you, you need to observe what's going on and act smoothly. After you talk to her a little bit/ ask a few questions you can tell if she's interested. Also, maybe she doesn't even want to **** you! But it doesn't hurt having female friends because they know lots of other females and sometimes friends can turn to lovers

Clifs: don't doubt yourself!! If you place women on a pedastol they have no choice but to look down at you. Stop downplaying your self-worth

NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    This is it.....the 3rd official thread of the forever alone crew.

As some of you know the last thread was getting a little too close to the 10,000 post mark so a mod kindly asked if we'd continue our discussions in new thread.

I guess the question many may ask themselves upon coming into this thread is "what does forever alone mean?" and "am I forever alone?". Ultimately only you can decide that, however here are afew common characteristics and habits of being 'forever alone'

+Still virgin well into 20s'
    +Few friends, sometimes no friends
    +Spend alot of free time alone
    +Engage in single person hobbies rather than group activites
    +Rarely receive texts or ******** messages
    +Spent little of adult life, if any, with a romantic partner
    +Tend to avoid crowds, busy places, go shopping either very early or very late
    +See friday/saturday nights as any other night of the week as you don't really go out

So there you have it.

This is a place for discussion, be it activities of members, progression, feels, fears, successes, thoughts, instances or whatever else. Its not all about our own lives though, if you come across a vid, piece of music or image you think maybe of interest...by all means share it. If it turns out its NOT of interest all you'll get is afew negs LOL...so what have you lost!

Another thing, do you guys know 'Feel'. He is kinda the FA mascot. Here is a day in his life (FYI involves a squat rack)

Let the thread commence
    I don't really qualify - not a virgin at all, but haven't had much luck with lasting relationships - used to have social anxiety and mood issues but got over most of that - I can go out and pick up girls at bars, clubs, or elsewhere even without wingman (even had a hot girl who worked at a bar give me a kiss in front of everyone once). Read a lot of PUA training stuff online that helped me make up for my lack of experience prior to 18 - I'm also an intelligent and handsome-looking guy so maybe that helps; I know guys who didn't have a sheltered childhood who are worse at picking up women than me so I don't feel too insecure anymore.

But have had trouble finding relationships other than one-nighters or FWB-type things - only real "girlfriend" I've had was a pretty awful situation which only lasted a few months.

Also don't have many friends - been able to make a few friends just visiting local bars or meeting people while out and about - but they ended up being occasional drinking buddies and never becoming close friends.

Part of all of this is due to my location right now. Right now I live in a smaller more redneck town without a lot of social scenes - I moved out of my parents' place when I was 19 and I rent a room at my grandmother's place now (I had been renting a trailer but it burnt down in a fire last year). Was home-schooled until HS and didn't make any real friends in HS (parents were religious and controlling and I was very angry at the world at HS age, so I had some behavior and delinquency issues which didn't win me many friends) - haven't been to college yet either.

I also have worked from home for the last couple years so haven't been able to make RL friends there.

So I don't feel like a "foreveralone" who can't get laid since I can pick women up at bars and clubs - but I'd like to make some more friends and meet some girls who aren't just 1-night or casual things. Sometimes I feel kinda vapid and narcissistic but overall I'm not that bad - I think I just lack outlets right now more than anything - other than trolling bars and a few clubs I don't have a lot of social outlets right now (other than that, in this town all I know of is churches - and I'm not religious at all); I was in a Taekwondo class for about a year, but ended up having to quit because it was too expensive.

Also had wanted to join the military, but ended up getting DWI on my record which disqualifies me. Right now I'm doing my best to improve my lifestyle - quit playing video games and net surfing for hours on end, I've been eating very healthy for the past year (though haven't been working out a lot), and trying to learn lots of new stuff and skills to give me more passions in life.
    Last edited by NinetiesAce; 12-20-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^I'm the same way. Not a virgin (far from it, and yes, a lot of bad quality) just have a hard time keeping and maintaining a relationship. Which sucks because unlike 99.99% of the misc, I actually like the idea of marriage and kids.
    When it comes to rep power, just remember this. Better red than dead. Your reps mean squat in real life. Just thank the lord that you have your health.

NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Charlie Murphy View Post
    ^I'm the same way. Not a virgin (far from it, and yes, a lot of bad quality) just have a hard time keeping and maintaining a relationship. Which sucks because unlike 99.99% of the misc, I actually like the idea of marriage and kids.
    I'm not big on marriage and kids at this point in my life anyway - right now I make about $10 per hour full time, and even with the money I save on gas by working at home - that's not enough enough to get a single bedroom apartment). I'd like to actually have more real dates with girls though and find girls I have more in common with passion-wise - casual sex is fun but I don't want it to be a full-time thing.

There were a couple times where I treated a girl like **** which I regret now, and for awhile this turned me off to the idea of having an actual GF instead of just going for one-nighters, but I learned to improve my character and want to turn things around

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheKidAndretti View Post
    Bro, I saw you post before that your problems are beyond fixable but I don't think its true. You have to be alert and living in the present. Be aware of social cues! Let's say a girl is giving you eye contact and her eyes are twinkling, or she makes unnecessary talk with you, you need to observe what's going on and act smoothly. After you talk to her a little bit/ ask a few questions you can tell if she's interested. Also, maybe she doesn't even want to **** you! But it doesn't hurt having female friends because they know lots of other females and sometimes friends can turn to lovers

Clifs: don't doubt yourself!! If you place women on a pedastol they have no choice but to look down at you. Stop downplaying your self-worth
    I have female friends for days. I have no problem talking to women on a friendship level. I lack a primal trait women like in men and that's preventing me from getting any further with them, period. I used to be able to cold approach or talk to random women but not anymore. Things happened and things changed. My confidence is gone

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The new layout is gay it blows balls if your using chrome on your phone all the time.

I just bought my first car yesterday a cheap civic but It's a gas saver + I like it. Huge achievement for me.

wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sex

Couldn't feel anything with the condom though, lol. Also didn't help that I fapped yesterday so I wasn't able to nut tonight. I hope that didn't ruin future chamces with the girl. I told her that it was kinda normal for me to take forever to finish (only true when fapping for a few days straight). We only fuked for about 4 or 5 minutes before she just wanted to blow me again, guess I wasn't hard enough.

Didn't think anything was gonna happen at first. Dinner went well but we small talked about chit by the time the movie was on we were mostly silent. Had to use body language to get her interested, began playing with her hands, arm around her, then went in for the kiss. No anxiety whatsoever thank god. When i began feeling her up she became resistant and pushed my hand away, so we stopped and watched the movie a bit more. When i went for a second make out and then she climbed on top, and the rest was history from there.

richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sex for me too.
    She came to my place and I put Hobbit II on and offered her some red wine. We were on the couch and didn't even get halfway with the movie when it happened. She came 3 times during that night and she was really loud.
    It was pretty funny when she told me she already came when she saw the shirtless pic that I send her earlier before we met..
    She seems to be super horny, started touching and blowing me later during the night too and even in the morning, best wakeup ever. I asked her if she slept well and she answered: "the hardest part about sleeping was that I couldn't touch you anymore." and "good thing you had red wine, without it I wouldn't have had the courage to do all this" Yeah right..
    We are going to meet next tuesday, looks like I have a ****buddy.

Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    The new layout is gay it blows balls if your using chrome on your phone all the time.

I just bought my first car yesterday a cheap civic but It's a gas saver + I like it. Huge achievement for me.
    Congrats on the car man!
    yeah the new layout hurts my eyes. I have very high power (wear glasses) and am legally blind lol. If you switch to bb black theme its still the old layout, dunno for how long that will that last before the new layout takes over in that mode too.

On another note been feeling extra hopeless and lonely. Not really depressed just more like nothing matters tho..Ive gained a lot of weight over the past months too so thats not helping. Im a fukin fatass and ive no motivation to lose any of it.
    Last edited by Noname95; 12-21-2014 at 02:48 AM.

mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fa's making it! Still with asian gf. Next is Instantloser

Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I tried to invite 2 girls to a date before the new year but it didn't worked out. I'm still without sex for 6 years. Can't find even an one night stand. I live in a very small town and meeting new people is very hard.

My plans for the future: graduating next year and moving out from my ****ty "redneck" town to my neighbour country Austria or Germany. I like the people there, they are much more open and cultivated. I don't think there is any future for me at my current location.

Until the NY i'm listening to this:

Here I go again on my own
    Goin' down the only [lonely] road I've ever known
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
    An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time

Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evelinn View Post
    I'm still without sex for 6 years. Can't find even an one night stand. I live in a very small town and meeting new people is very hard.
    Same here brah
    Im not gay but $20 is $20 (no homo)

Gjdm wisdomcube and richardgere

Sounds like FWB have been acquired
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    Gjdm wisdomcube and richardgere

Sounds like FWB have been acquired
    I really hope so. She sounded a bit down when I couldn't cum after like 30 minute bj. She asked "is it something im doing wrong" but she was laughing too so idk. Wish i could have fukked longer too but tbh I don't think she was actually comfortable with full sex this early. I kind of pushed her into it. She kept saying this was unexpected, and when i got my hand slapped earlier in the night im not sure if i should have just stopped there.

Granted i did get her to cum twice just through fingering her and eating her out. She squirted all over my bed lol. Think she enjoyed that part

Wish i could have gotten her to stay too. Made me feel like i did something wrong.

Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't believe any FA's here who have success.

I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

Sex is a damn myth. Only Aliens have sex.
    Feb 2011: 313 lbs
    April 2011: 302'ish
    May 2011: 300/ Quit
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Feb 23, 2012: 298
    April 2012: 292
    May 2012: 288
    October 21, 2012: 255lbs
    December 04, 2012: 250lbs
    Feb 2013: ____

EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I heard Gary Brodsky say that he knows of guys in their 30's who have never been on a date

Originally Posted by EctoPlasmic217 View Post
    I think I heard Gary Brodsky say that he knows of guys in their 30's who have never been on a date
    Props to them for staying strong for so long. I know I'm not living past 25 if my life doesn't change, period.

joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Guys, I'm technically not an FA anymore because I have a few friends, but I still feel lonely as fuk. There's just a certain void that only a GF can feel. Doesn't help that I have huge oneitis for a girl friend of mine. I've been hinting I want more with her lately but I can tell it's scaring her away.
    *positive crew*
    *aesthetic voice crew*

AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KayronF View Post
    Props to them for staying strong for so long. I know I'm not living past 25 if my life doesn't change, period.
    Why not brah? I think you should make it to the senior age where everyone is a senior home and women outnumber the men, maybe you'll meet a nice lady then.

Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice to see you guys getting laid

next step: get a meaningful longterm relationship
    *Finasteride crew*

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are girls always confusing as fuk with their intentions. Got a Dutch girls number when going out, spend the day with her and some other people travelling around Sydney and the next day she suddenly has a boyfriend.

My social skills and game have improved significantly though. But I haven't managed to seal the deal.
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

Originally Posted by Mikkolol View Post
    nice to see you guys getting laid

next step: get a meaningful longterm relationship
    I want nothing more than a longterm relationship with a young woman but despite of my efforts I have been unable to get one.
    My last "gf" got bored of me in one month, I would have liked to continue.
    But for now it feels good to receive texts like "You can stay the night if you want" and "I cant wait to meet again"
    She actually quadruple texted me yesterday. Younger girls are never this responsive.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Crack55 View Post
    I don't believe any FA's here who have success.

I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

Sex is a damn myth. Only Aliens have sex.
    this.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Closed Thread
Page 183 of 301 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast