Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Come at me bro View Post
    I think it's a safer and more arguable bet to say that humans came here from another planet that was doomed then we are created and blah blah Apple tree blah blah snake Hur duerp

Us humans are built so differently from the other species of this planet, it's almost like our Dna was created for a different gravity.
    No humans are perfectly adapted to only earths environment. Living on any other planet with different gravity will deform our bodies.

OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by naich View Post
    we stem from cynobacteria, which stems from organic compounds created in a similar way to the uri miller experiments.
    seems legit lmfao

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol at anyone who doesn't believe in the bible...it's clear, a talking snake persuaded adam to bone eve (who was made out of some poor kunts rib)

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrTonedman View Post
    No humans are perfectly adapted to only earths environment. Living on any other planet with different gravity will deform our bodies.
    You do realize we are like the only animal on this planet that can't walk or commicate when we are born right?
    We deff ain't made for a 24 he day, maybe a 25hr day

What about all the physical problems we have that no other has?

iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iEatChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danny0880 View Post
    God is existence. It was never created, it was something that was just always there. There is no reason for it because there doesnt need to be. It just is.

Edit: if there is any science that will answer these great questions concerning existentialism it is quantum mechanics.
    You sound like mediocre physicist and media figure Laurence Krauss or Stephen Hawking, the god particle is overrated. Elementary particle physics paired with condensed matter physics or fluid dynamics is much more probable.
    Sounding abit nihilist than existentialist

I think the most recent hypotheses state Cyanobacteria from lava vents in the deep ocean crevice by submerging tectonics. And then as natural selection formed the first eyeball, humans came through evolution. And lost our pineal

You do realize we are like the only animal on this planet that can't walk or commicate when we are born right?
    We deff ain't made for a 24 he day, maybe a 25hr day

What about all the physical problems we have that no other has?
    Kangaroos come to mind.
    Last edited by iEatChicken; 11-23-2014 at 09:38 AM.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” -Mark Twain

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we cant create ourselves; we're not all-powerful beings

only a god could create himself

a universe cant create itself (unless the universe is also god) because the only way it could spontaneously burst into existence is due to the laws of physics... laws which must have existed before the universe for that to happen. and only a god would be able to create laws of physics; if laws could create laws you get a never ending chain of meta laws that allow laws to create themselves and you'll never end up with a prime cause

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys been reading the bible or whatever book wrong all along

The sun is God

Over generations they came up with the name Jesus for the sun And came up with a whole story

Misinterpretation

Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iEatChicken View Post
    Elementary particle physics paired with condensed matter physics or fluid dynamics is much more probable.
    Sounding abit nihilist than existentialist
    Not defending the guy you were quoting but uh.. what? Elementary particle physics is quantum theory, and almost all condensed matter physics is as well. Also fluids are a form of condensed matter.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Phuck a bish doggystyle. When you cum, push it deep. Wait. Then 9 months later, something funny happens. Whatever.
    Miscing since 2006; miscing until I'm dead.

KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys been reading the bible or whatever book wrong all along

The sun is God

Over generations they came up with the name Jesus for the sun And came up with a whole story

Misinterpretation
    tru dat

but at the end of the day we're just the white crust at the corner of the mouth that belongs to the universe. sooner or later we will be wiped out in a second and no being in the remaining universe will give one single fuk

nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100) nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100) nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100) nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100) nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100) nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100) nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100) nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100) nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100) nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100) nysh1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by 5AlphaMale6 View Post
    who created us?
    dat dere cell tech

danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=iEatChicken;1315066531]You sound like mediocre physicist and media figure Laurence Krauss or Stephen Hawking, the god particle is overrated. Elementary particle physics paired with condensed matter physics or fluid dynamics is much more probable.

Mediocre physicts? Enlighten me how elementary particlw physics and condensed physics and fluid dynamics are more probable because I actually want to know. And there seems to be negative connations attached to nihilism, just remember purpose is a made construct, applying such a thing to the great existential questions in reality would not be fitting.

Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think it's a safer and more arguable bet to say that humans came here from another planet that was doomed then we are created and blah blah Apple tree blah blah snake Hur duerp

Us humans are built so differently from the other species of this planet, it's almost like our Dna was created for a different gravity.
    Physically, so many animals are built very similar to us. They have a spine, nervous system, 4 limbs, eyes nose and mouth in the same arrangement, internal organs in the same arrangement, a head in the same place, a brain inside the head...It's obvious we're not aliens. The only thing that's different is we're somehow a million times smarter than them

Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lysis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    Physically, so many animals are built very similar to us. They have a spine, nervous system, 4 limbs, eyes nose and mouth in the same arrangement, internal organs in the same arrangement, a head in the same place, a brain inside the head...It's obvious we're not aliens. The only thing that's different is we're somehow a million times smarter than them
    He's trolling bro don't bother. Wouldn't say we were a million times smarter either, brb koko the gorilla
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    I'm referring to a human baby can't walk and just sits there for 2 years while a horse baby stands up instantly and walks, a dolphin comes out and swims, a human baby is completely useless and depends on the parent for years while other animals can survive almost instantly, the human baby had to be taught and has to adapt etc etc almost like it wasn't designed for this gravity or something

Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the craziest thing is we are pretty much the only intelligent life that is aware of our conscious sense of self and imminent death

there is no way to prove or disprove God or determine why we were created here, just enjoy the ride brahs

ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000)
    If a creator of God exists..then who create him?

Ssup brah just live yo life you gone die in next 100 years I guarantee that
    --
    Eric cressey magnificent mobility.
    Kelly starrett maintaining your body creativelive.

BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gongshows View Post
    there is no way to prove or disprove God or determine why we were created here, just enjoy the ride brahs
    this. You can talk about it all you want but you're never gonna get a definite answer

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol if i were you i'd be more mad at god for making you an manlet

not srs

Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We weren't created you ****ing ***got piece of **** I'm going to **** your **** **** bitch mother you stupid butt****ing ***got ****.

nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Something that bothers me about evolution and the thought of us coming from stars without a creator is this: If you place a rock on the ground and let it stay there for billions of years, eternity even, there will never be life on that rock. Earth was just a rock once without any plants, trees, or anything else other than lava and rock. So tell me, how did it go from there? "Millions of years" isn't an answer, because it can stay in that state for millions of years.

Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xenu304 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nordicbro View Post
    Something that bothers me about evolution and the thought of us coming from stars without a creator is this: If you place a rock on the ground and let it stay there for billions of years, eternity even, there will never be life on that rock. Earth was just a rock once without any plants, trees, or anything else other than lava and rock. So tell me, how did it go from there? "Millions of years" isn't an answer, because it can stay in that state for millions of years.
    Omfg, read a book. Just read some basics to evolution, your argument is stupid. Yes it absolutely does stay in that state for millions of years, demonstrate how it couldn't besides your own opinion.

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most miscers

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naich View Post
    we stem from cynobacteria, which stems from organic compounds created in a similar way to the uri miller experiments.
    So we come from Bacteria, go delete your account. You're a certified dumbass.

JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you serious? Or trolling?
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

*{GLOW GANG}*

M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50) M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50) M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50) M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50) M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50) M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50) M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50) M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50) M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50) M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50) M1stery will become famous soon enough. (+50)

but who was monkeys

nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nordicbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JooceNasty View Post
    Are you serious? Or trolling?
    100% serious. Like some other guy said: "omg read a book" is just an easy way out.

Originally Posted by Xenu304 View Post
    Omfg, read a book. Just read some basics to evolution, your argument is stupid. Yes it absolutely does stay in that state for millions of years, demonstrate how it couldn't besides your own opinion.
    u wot m8? did you even read my comment?

Originally Posted by M1stery View Post
    but who was monkeys
    We share a common ancestor, which we can't find

100% serious. Like some other guy said: "omg read a book" is just an easy way out.
    Easy way out, wtf are you talking about. Go on an adventure, and crack open a book to evolution since you have absolutely no understanding of how it works.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=evolution+basics

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=big+bang+basics