Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ClarkCheekyKent View Post
    Yeah now that I that think about it.. would be way more enjoyable for females

And dogs are way more convenient
    But Tanerian, the chit I.. was sent to by a..friend..didn't convince me

.....fuk all of you guys for making me want to research the shyt out of this lol
    I regret googling what I just googled

We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

Devil's Advocate ClarkCheekyKent's Avatar
    ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wil20111 View Post
    In b4 FBI
    The struggle is real

^that gif is so fukkin awesome
    Lol'd so hard
    Woodrep but on recharge
    ■started from the Krypton now we here crew
    ■get paranoid when waiter asks whether I want a soup or salad crew
    ■have my drinks with just ice crew

2Pac - Hit 'em up (MISC. version): forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165574511
    MISC is like a video game: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165775311

tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500)
    nah def not common. most humans(male or female) arent sexually attracted to animals or willing to fuk them.. except the mega sloots who care about nothing more then to have their poosies filled with 8-9"(yes srs look it up) german shepard penor.

guy on reddit discovers his wife used to fuk her dog

http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments..._with_her_dog/

Wife and I have been married for 15 years. After Thanksgiving, I was looking through some old pictures of her. She was sharing with me stories, and I noticed one of them she was in bed with her dog (she was 11 in that picture).
    I made a joke about if she used to do the peanut butter trick. Wife told me she did have her dog eat her out a couple times, said she was curious. Said it felt good, I thought it was weird but I heard plenty of stories of people getting oral sex from dogs. I didn't judge her, just asked if he was better than me. We laughed about it, and that was that.
    However the next day, she started bringing up her old dog again. She ended up telling me more about her dog. Long story short, from when she was 11, to when she left for college she would have sex with her dog. (YES PIV).
    I could tell she was embarassed sharing the story, I didn't really know how to react. I wanted to laugh, wanted to think it was all a joke, but she was sincere. After sharing the story, she was relieved that I didn't judge her. She told me I was the first person she has ever told and how great it felt getting it off of her chest and how great of a husband I am.
    The problem is I still can't rap my head around this. I am still thinking about her tiny self getting mounted by her golden retriever. I don't know why, but now when I look at my wife I keep thinking dog slut. I love my wife to death, we have three beautiful children together, and I get that it took a lot of courage sharing that with me. And I don't want to come off as judging or hurt her feelings. But I am still hung up on this, I don't want to tell her that my brain is still fried from when she told me but it is. I want her to feel safe telling me things and me telling her that I am ****ed up because she opened up to me would mess with us. When I am at work and I just keep imagining her moaning to a ****ing dog. If it was just the eating out part I wouldn't care but the fact they had intercourse is really ****ing with my head.
    She told me some other things that ****ed with my head. She told me that the thing that made the whole experience so unique was the fact that having sex with a dog is very primal. In the sense that when a dog starts going he doesn't stop even if it was hurting her. Dog doesn't know what rape is. And then there is the "knot" (you can google that).
    Some more information - okay guys people have been asking why I included the fact she is petite and all. It's because to her, this wasn't just like a vibrator or dildo type thing. She got off on the fact that the dog would dominate her, the fact he wouldn't let go of her. The dog literally made her his bitch.
    The knot aspect of sex, that she couldn't escape from him and it would hurt her a bit (she described it as "the good kind of hurt"). And as a human I can't form a knot, and even if I could I don't want to remind her of her doggy days.
    She was embarassed at first about sharing this, but now she describes the whole thing fondly. That she would think about coming home to having a loyal lover. She said, she just had to take her clothes off and her dog would know what was coming.
    This is what really is ****ing with my head. The only good thing that I can think of, is when I talked about getting a dog a while back she suggested we didn't.
    What do I do guys?

Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its pretty hot when the dogs hump them; homies be getting it, hard

jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jvasquez1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm pretty sure they bang dawgs like Tyrone and dequan on the reg. I'm not sure if they ever bang their dogs though. If they do than brb buying a dog costume. Semisrs
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ― Winston S. Chruchhill

*jesse. Stahp! Crew*
    *Would Smash almost anything female crew*
    *Low standards crew*

ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^weirdest boner right now

Wish I was a dog with a hot mega sloot owner
    Wouldn't have a care in the world

2Pac - Hit 'em up (MISC. version): forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165574511

Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000) Sezzors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes they're barking mad huehuehue

icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the **** did i just read man^^^

decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decentbloke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i don't know but that Alyssa Rosales vid is burned into my memory and makes me think it must be more common than i thought

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes.
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

What about stds and shyt doe

Registered Non-Lifter OatsEveryDay's Avatar
    OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by decentbloke View Post
    i don't know but that Alyssa Rosales vid is burned into my memory and makes me think it must be more common than i thought
    i know im gonna regret asking this crew.

link?
    ~Taylor Swift (T-Swizzle) crew~
    ~only eat cheese on pizza crew~
    ~haven't updated my stats since I joined crew~

we all gonna make it

Registered Non-Lifter OatsEveryDay's Avatar
    OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by decentbloke View Post
    Originally Posted by OatsEveryDay View Post
    i know im gonna regret asking this crew.

link?
    thats fake r-r-right b-brahs?
    ~Taylor Swift (T-Swizzle) crew~
    ~only eat cheese on pizza crew~
    ~haven't updated my stats since I joined crew~

we all gonna make it

toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tree5O View Post
    nah def not common. most humans(male or female) arent sexually attracted to animals or willing to fuk them.. except the mega sloots who care about nothing more then to have their poosies filled with 8-9"(yes srs look it up) german shepard penor.
    u fukin w0t m8?
    Arsenal FC crew
    Medhead is my 10/10 crew

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ClarkCheekyKent View Post
    Awfukkbye

Now the question is how many of those are actually female, if any are what types of girls are these and how many guys let their dog lick their dingus
    More than likely red necks

UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by salamisalem View Post
    lol you know google changes and personalizes search results depending on your history and preferences

you sik fuk
    edit: it shows for me as well and I don't look that shyt up

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    discovered this 2-3 months ago, thanks internet.
    Exadata DBA

Originally Posted by AndYUKnowThis View Post
    More than likely red necks
    Shots fired OP

tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by toucanbrah View Post
    u fukin w0t m8?
    its true brah. your not smart if your think beastiality is "common thing" just becuase google yeilds alot of results. if you type in anything taboo google will yield pages and pages of results doesnt make it the norm. majority of women dont fuk animals even if the are FA. probably less then 5% would consider it. again far from normal but there are def sloots out there that fuk their pets
    Last edited by tree5O; 11-09-2014 at 02:18 AM.

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I was 12-13 I used to hang out with a few kids from the houses next to ours. One of them was a girl 10-11yo and they had a beagle.

One day she poured soda on his balls and licked it off dead srs. Had the weirdest boner

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OatsEveryDay View Post
    never having any pets when i have a daughter crew
    Dog or Tyrone?

At least you raised the dog
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    johnnydeep1 Fat Sloot Hatred Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its much more common than bronies fuking their their pony pillows (srs).

I regret knowing this because i automatically reject any girl that owns a dog.
    Miami Heat Crew
    Miami Marlins Crew
    Miami Dolphins Crew

Certified Misc White Knight (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mutombo with the bitches, you keep getting rejected!

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you have ever left your gf alone with your dog.......

I got some bad newz for you..................
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BuckN20T View Post
    Its much more common than bronies fuking their their pony pillows (srs).

I regret knowing this because i automatically reject any girl that owns a dog.
    I'll tolerate it if she lets me watch and fap
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    johnnydeep1 Fat Sloot Hatred Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)

Brah

pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheFuarkingBoss View Post
    [Img]http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/3alDsC7QTDgonni2DRTOtLFhxt5SXWP0FkDGhVnDP4y9M7tVaa GMxzD3b34rYk6SsFEveQCsQpjQ6aCp9tOhCcjXiL1y4E8otGJ8 o14NSi89a-9C=w627-h417-nc[/im]

[Img]http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/zMmFaT6CglXfMm8JquvabYuqcwR1XBa2jw61rgglJBV29shT78 2CIgzVeeIC-adV5nT6eQF8hmvKTh6VnrmWqS9mPlL4cu4s4QHe0ZQlGjePX87 6ZUd8yPQ4LCt_zItm_nFvkSI49azNKfIkF_ppzaexRxj1hPt53 668KoWC28e35nY=w629-h416-nc[/ig]

[Img]http://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/lypsoUW1iYtTpZgfHtnYOVrn5YfEtLuMi7385XzAuNX3g-SLbtb5FepLsBTt70RcQv-dhGfNQhtbxNPrCqlP_MfoGNmbdDUgwC4-nwVhq4mkX0gVbv8NwP70lhl-gwL5yd_zsQyEjeKhHinAO3FFiBb7mEV2=w480-h311-nc[/ig]

[Img]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Kb_LvFk8DoQeAd9kCW-aYanYtZLPy5FV5LpY0IRYXJV55jO8AIMj_hZynuuBjcu-P7K_wRIMBut1pnF3UfK-SK0S_NIsEkg=w480-h360-nc[/ig]
    there's only one way to become champion. Never lose
    It's all so tiresome. - Chinese Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voF2KBScFkk

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    never trust sloots

smh

internet has scarred me beyond belief lol
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Eneh is just really nice. (+1000) Eneh is just really nice. (+1000) Eneh is just really nice. (+1000) Eneh is just really nice. (+1000) Eneh is just really nice. (+1000) Eneh is just really nice. (+1000) Eneh is just really nice. (+1000) Eneh is just really nice. (+1000) Eneh is just really nice. (+1000) Eneh is just really nice. (+1000) Eneh is just really nice. (+1000)
    *****://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110627153124AAY0vzh

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm gonna puke.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561