Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    drevix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Jay.Which squat do you prefer?Front,back or exercise on squat machine and why?

Registered User unbreakablePump's Avatar
    unbreakablePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Bpi & cutler

Hey jay, please tell me the difference between the bpi products and yours? Are it the same or what did you changed.

And is there a possibility that you Jay come back in professional bodybuilding?
    It would be fantastic!

Best regards and only the best

Max Prigge (GER)

bull16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Jay,any tips for doing hams and cardio with a bad hamstring

razvanmirica99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking What do you think?

Originally Posted by Jay Cutler View Post
    Whats going on guys? I just had a chance to jump on here and will be answering questions for the next 30-45 Minutes!

I had a great time at the Olympia this past year. It was incredible watching all the NEW and exciting talent coming on the scene. I just returned from my 18 day, 7 country tour through Europe and had the best time of my life.

Any questions that you have... FIRE AWAY!!!

-Jay
    I have hitting gym since 1 year ago and when i walk these days in gym, feels like the first day. THe question is, i`m a skinnyish guy, do you think that some kind of workout like Jason's Blaha 5x5 would help to maximize my gains?

Respect #teamCutler

spierin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ireland

Hi Jay , just a quick question have u any plans to come to Ireland in the future ??

frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000) frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000) frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000) frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000) frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000) frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000) frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000) frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000) frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000) frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000) frawgtekk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Jay! Fellow entrepreneur here. How's business lately? What are you finding to be the best marketing outlets?

Quantum Tunnel Mafia AdamantiumYoke's Avatar
    AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Hello Sir ,
    How much significance do you think the applied colour has on stage under lights ? You have been very dark reddish and light golden(2009) too in your marvellous career. Did you use to decide colour on the basis of lighting ? Or you just kept experimenting with different colours ? We see athletes in Asian federations using a typical golden colour as opposed to more natural tan colour in the IFBB.

Respect from India
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way
    Chase failure to achieve success
    Team Yates/Cutler/Winklaar
    "Moderation in bodybuilding is a vice."

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Jay Cutler's Avatar
    Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drevix View Post
    Hi Jay.Which squat do you prefer?Front,back or exercise on squat machine and why?
    Always loved alternating front and rear squats… really they both play a huge part in leg development!!
    Jay Cutler
    IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    BPI Sponsored Athlete
    4-Time Mr. Olympia & 3-Time Arnold Classic Champion

Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jay Cutler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by frawgtekk View Post
    Hey Jay! Fellow entrepreneur here. How's business lately? What are you finding to be the best marketing outlets?
    Business in all aspects is great… internationally I been more present so I think thats really helping the Cutler brand a lot!!!
    Jay Cutler
    IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    BPI Sponsored Athlete

Originally Posted by unbreakablePump View Post
    Hey jay, please tell me the difference between the bpi products and yours? Are it the same or what did you changed.

And is there a possibility that you Jay come back in professional bodybuilding?
    It would be fantastic!

Best regards and only the best

Max Prigge (GER)
    Yes, mine are totally different, and BPI has helped me tremendously to launch and get the products in many places I prob would have trouble doing from a start up standpoint. The partnership I feel is beneficial on both sides!! I want to be the biggest and best so why not team up with who I feel is right now the biggest and best supp company out there!!!
    I will only be onstage in clothes… LOL
    Jay Cutler
    IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    BPI Sponsored Athlete

DthKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Jay !

Im one of your greatest fans here in Romania ! Excited that your products are starting to get available here, but not the Cutler Athletics unfortunately.

You once competed here against Ronnie in 2006 at the Romanian Grand Prix and you said you will come back, will you still hold to that promise, it would mean tremendous to me to shake the hand of the man who inspires me in bodybuilding. Maybe include a trip to Romania on your next European tour ? It would be awesome, you got a lot of fans here !

Registered User JeremyQuinn1488's Avatar
    JeremyQuinn1488 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey Jay,

I recently lost a finger in an accident at work and am having a hard time in gym these days not only physically but also mentally you got any suggestions to help me get over this bump in the road?

BigJayCutler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Jay ! "Evrybode says HELLO JAY" do you remember in POLAND ? LOL anaway - Its posible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time ? i am confiused abaout that what i need to do right now its winter comeing up and i wanna gain some size and muscle but cardio at the morring after wakeup 30min 5days in the week will be helpful to gain muscle? or maybe just train on the gym few months and before the reduction add cardio to traingin program ? or just doing that cardio always and in competition time just do it 2 times , morring and evening.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what is the best bicepts diet?
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi jay, which was your favorite physique? You in the late 90s, very early 00s, or you in the late 00s.
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

Registered User grzegorzkoniecz's Avatar
    grzegorzkoniecz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Jay
    Nice to have opportunity to ask you a question. I got one which bothers me much... How do you work outer head of tri's if it's lagging ( my right arm) What my workout should be? I know about rope pulldowns but do you have any other tips ? Thanks in advance.

Melcland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats going on guys? I just had a chance to jump on here and will be answering questions for the next 30-45 Minutes!

I had a great time at the Olympia this past year. It was incredible watching all the NEW and exciting talent coming on the scene. I just returned from my 18 day, 7 country tour through Europe and had the best time of my life.

Any questions that you have... FIRE AWAY!!!

-Jay
    Hallo Jay, we met at the Frankfurt Airport, thank you for taking a moment to talk. Id like to know what you did different in 2009, when you reclaimed your title because you looked your best ever. You nailed it that year. In my opinion you trained your whle life for this one perfect pose.
    Attached Images

Registered User unbreakablePump's Avatar
    unbreakablePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great!

Man it's great to hear about this from you!! I wrote with James grage because I'm doing professional waterskiing and the training at the gym. We wrote about opinions of a sponsoring and he was very kind and told me that I should stay in contact.

Man you are great & keep on fighting!

Max

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Phil
    Shawn
    Wolf
    Kai
    Dex
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

tonjaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Traps

What are your favorite traps exercises and are higher or lower reps more beneficial?
    Thanks!!

Malekos8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Malekos8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Malekos8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Malekos8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Malekos8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Malekos8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Malekos8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Malekos8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Greatest bodybuilder of all time!!! Do you plan to compete in any shows in the future? Arnold's classic etc.

urtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is your favourite stack supplements pre-workout

Melvin1996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Jay did you enjoy in the Nederlands? I couldn't be there i had school. But i am a big fan of you, i watched every living large episode 10 times i think. Would be amazing if i can get a reply! Greetz from the Nederlands

Jazza145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jay im a massive fan and although im only 15, i have followed you since the start of your career. i would love to become like you but i think im too tall - im 6.4 ft. i have been going for a year now and have seen a good improvement but would love to go pro later in life.

smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Phil
    Shawn
    Wolf
    Kai
    Dex
    Ha this post is brilliant! Big fan of yours Jay, how come you and the judges seem to not like Kai's look as much as others? I'm not a big KAi fan just wondering what your opinion is?

bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Jay, great to see you here, i had the pleasure of meeting you at your bodybuilding show, i was afraid to come and meet you lol... ifbb pro joeswat, Joe Palumbo was working your show and took me over to you to meet, i have 2 questions, i want to try your products, what do you recommended as a pre- workout and i heard a rumor that your entering the Arnolds this year, Kai, Phil and Branch are not doing it, i think its great if the rumor is true.

GrantD3250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for taking the time to talk to the fans!

I'm 18 years old, I just wanna ask you for the some tips you advise for teenage lifting and bulking up. Thanks so much Jay. Can't wait to see you at Arnold!

JohnGaile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jay huge fan, came to see you when you where over in England in liverpool. For someone that wants to start competing but has a weak point (legs) what advice could you give to change them into a strong point? Also how often would you advice to do fasted cardio?

alaasaad3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey jay what's the best traps workouts and how many different ones are there

Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shumak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im cutting down body fat right now, what type of cardio did you do for preparing for shows? How long should I do it for?
    Bench (225lbs x 1)
    Squat (275 x 1)
    Deadlifts (355 x 1)

'The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.' -Arnold Schwarzenegger