Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    feelthevibe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) feelthevibe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) feelthevibe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    20 years old

5'7 265 pounds 37.6%BF approx.
    Goal to lose 120 pounds looking foward to keeping progress and learning..like to make some friends who are in the same boat as me pm me for contact aim or msn!!! good luck to all of you
    http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=3

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey bud... kudos to your goals.

only piece of advise i can lend is to not expect instant results... this **** takes time, but it's ALL worth it in the end.
    you'll feel a million times better.

only concern though is that you wanna lose 120lbs.. if you're 37.6% fat now... getting down to 0% fat would mean you need to lose 100lbs... your goal isn't physically possible unless if you lose muscle too (which i doubt you wanna do)

5'7 with a decent 'muscular' frame would be like 170-180... just my opinion/remark on that.. don't want to set unattainable goals
    Still workin'

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    as for my little update.. i'm on week 3 of the Ripptoe diet. i JUST reintroduced cardio to my workout regime. I'm going to try to do cardio EVERY off day, but i know with my schedule and lax motivation, that'll give me 1-2 days off a week from cardio (i'm GOOD with my weights, luckily)

I'm down to 243lbs... which is **** considering i was 245 at the end of august... but I'm probably gaining a good chunk of muscle, and my diet is still taking formation.
    Still workin'

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn after the whole dorman incident i always wondered if someone over 100 lbs in weight could get proper abs that look good.
    (retailmenot)

dorman incident?
    Still workin'

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lil Freek
    dorman incident?
    louis dorman the fat dude who faked his photos of abs etc. And was promoted by bodybuilding.com in mags etc.
    By the wya I am in the O-town too
    (retailmenot)

^^
    big up.
    didn't know anybody else in town that was on the board.

What gym do you go to?

I never heard of the incident... but i'm pretty daft when it comes to everything around me.
    Still workin'

bizzump.
    i'm still plateau'd at ~245 (243-246)
    I'm going to consider my weight every Saturday weigh in as my 'official' weigh-in. I usually go in after 'breakfast' in the late morning or early afternoon (depending til when i sleep in)

I'm doing the Ripptoe (as seen in journal via sig) and i'm obviously gaining a little muscle, but not losing any fat.
    Cardio is kicked up to 3days/week in addition to 3days/week of weight-training.
    Still workin'

bling.
    2lbs to go and i'll have officially lost 100lbs.
    another 15 after that and i'm done.
    Still workin'

El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    About 420lbs and size 54 pants four years ago, down to 207lbs and size 34 pants six weeks ago, been bulking since then and am up to 217, still wearing the same pants .
    "The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible." - Richard M. DeVos

Workout Journal - http://workout.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/
    Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=El+Pena

Fat Guy Tryng To Get Thin big_dippin's Avatar
    big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Started diet and weight training on July 6, 2006. Weight was a huge 422 pounds. Never thought I was that big. Currently at 362. January 6, 2007 will be 6 months. Want to be 355 by then. Then my 1 year goal is 299. Hell, just anything under 300 would put a smile on my face. Ultimately, my goal is to get to 220 with 10% BF. Thats a long ways away.
    April 22, 2013 - 456 lbs
    July 16, 2013 - 414.2 lbs
    Overall Goal Weight - 225 10% BF or less

nothing's impossible.
    tons of people turning their lives around on here

I gotta put in my favorite question.
    anybody that knew me when I was fat always asks "How'd you do it?" yet none of them believe me when I say "I eat right and go to the gym"... it's always like "that's it? as if"
    and people hate it when you make fun of your fat-self. I find pictures of myself when i was fat and make fun of myself. and I'll OPENLY admit that i was obese and fat. I'm not anymore, so why should I be in denial? Stupid people that just don't get it that being fat IS a bad thing.

We all let ourselves go, and we're working DAMN hard to get back in shape, or in shape for the first time (once i get to 200lbs, it'll be the first time i see my own abs, ever)

we all deserve a pat on the back. For seeing what we were and changing ourselves for better people. We are the group that will NEVER be overweight once we reach our goals. We've seen the ugly side of 'fat' and once we work so hard to get to where we are (in shape), we'll never let go of ourselves again, ever.
    Still workin'

Building a better body cdcharbo's Avatar
    cdcharbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdcharbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdcharbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdcharbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdcharbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About fours years ago I was 285 lbs. I got down to 196 lbs. Fast forward to 4 months ago and I was back over 280 lbs. After 3 months of lifting 3 times per week and eating 6 healthy meals a day, I am now at 241 lbs. I still want to get to around 180 lbs. This time I will not regain the weight.

star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star wars geek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a great thread.

I've gone from 237 to 213, but I want to get to 198...once I do, I may decide to go to like 185, then start to bulk cleanly back to 200.

Let's get to stage 1 before I consider stage 3!

You guys are an inspiration!

msotelo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Need some help

I have been reading this thread for the past few days and finally got the nerve to write for some help. I have writen in other threads but does not seem to work for me. I am hoping that someone in this thread can help me out and guide me when i need help. I am 19 and i am very overweight. I weight 345 pounds. Every time i try to lose weight i get depress and give up because i feel that i that i will not go far and that if people found out that i am on a diet and will make fun of me then i stop and gain more weight. I don't know how to overcome my depression and move forward. Also i have a gym membership for about 2 years. sad thing is that i have used it the most 15 times. everytime i went i felt that i did not belong there and just wanted to get out. I felt that poeple where there making fun of me. I would go in and only use the bike and treadmill and try to leave a fast as i could. I would not use any of the other equipment or the freeweights because i didn't know if was using it right. I am so shy that i never asked for help. I feel that my selfesteem is really low and i want to know how i can overcome all of this so that i can live a happy life and not feel like i don't belong anywhere. If you think you can help me email me at: jrsotelo2003@yahoo.com or draftmj@aol.com.
    Last edited by msotelo; 01-10-2007 at 12:59 PM.

it's gonna seem obvious, but start with eating better and being, generally, more active.

at 5'10, 340 is a pretty dangerous weight to tote around.

Few things to remember:
    1. took you a long time to gain it, it'll take you long time to lose it.
    2. the feeling of being in shape is unsurpassed by even the best orgasm.
    3. people are stupid, and don't understand the first thing about good health.

Few clarifications... slap people that talk to you about being on a diet. You're overweight, i don't think there's any denying that - to do so would make you blind/retarded. If someone comments negatively at your eating habits (while they're good), ask them if they have a magic pill that makes fat disappear, cuz you'd gladly do that over working hard, but you're stuck with the ****ty alternative of working for your renewed good health.

The gym - that's a tough one. I had lost 50lbs before my first visit (after a 4yr hiatus) I never really went to the gym cuz i felt the same, totally outta place. That has to do with the mentality of most gym-rats - they see fat people (you, former-me, everybody in this thread - at one point) as imperfect and out of place. Those people are ****in' stupid.

Best/worst moment in a gym was when a guy approached me and said "what are you doing here? You're fat" and i lashed out with "I'm here cuz i'm ****in' fat, you dumbass ****tard". 3 other guys in the gym room backed me up and told the guy to **** off, and the guy was subsequently banned from the gym.

Seriously, there are stupid people at the gym, and everywhere in life. Learn to stop caring about what they say, cuz they're pathetic in all aspects.

You've done the first thing -you've admitted that you're overweight/obese and that that needs to be changed, ASAP. Now you just need to use the tools found on here (site and forum) and apply them in day to day life. Set small goals. Try to be 300lbs by summertime. That's reasonable. Don't get distracted when you gain a pound, esp. if you've lost 20 before that one. 1 pound's not gonna undo all your hard work.

i could go on for hours, but you get the gist of it.
    Still workin'

7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7evens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, the gym thing is definitely a mental hurdle that you're just gonna have to get over. I thought just like you when i first got started except I would wake up at 5:00 in the morning so that no one would see me working out, but from experience I 've found most people in the gym to be very supportive. Most guys wouldn't laugh at you, they'd view you as trying to make improvements. Trust me, I've gone from floundering around in the gym at 350+ to being admired at a solid 240 in a year's time
    09/01/05- 367
    10/05/05- 352
    11/10/05- 328
    12/07/05- 323
    03/15/06- 308
    06/10/06- 303
    07/09/06- 286
    11/05/06- 252
    12/06/06- 241

Thanks 7evens and Lil Freek for the help that you gave me. I guess what i have to get over if the fear of what other people think of me and what they might say. If i over come this then i should be able to stay on track. But it is hard when you see people making fun of you every day. What kind of thing did you do to make yourself go all the way and get to your goals.

BigLadUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigLadUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 7evens View Post
    Dude, the gym thing is definitely a mental hurdle that you're just gonna have to get over. I thought just like you when i first got started except I would wake up at 5:00 in the morning so that no one would see me working out, but from experience I 've found most people in the gym to be very supportive. Most guys wouldn't laugh at you, they'd view you as trying to make improvements. Trust me, I've gone from floundering around in the gym at 350+ to being admired at a solid 240 in a year's time
    Wow man great fat loss! Do you have any before pics?

THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Originally Posted by bullshifter View Post
    Hey everyone,

This thread is for those who have lost 100 lbs or more or need to lose 100 lbs or more.

Post your progress (your start date, your goal, your weigh ins, BF%, and anything else you want to include.)

Let's see how you're doing, post now!
    I lost 85 but have slipped back to 73 lost. 100 would be nice. I still got lots of fat.
    -Tas

height: 5' 10.5"
    weight: 210 lbs. was 280++ lbs.

odawg315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by msotelo View Post
    I have been reading this thread for the past few days and finally got the nerve to write for some help. I have writen in other threads but does not seem to work for me. I am hoping that someone in this thread can help me out and guide me when i need help. I am 19 and i am very overweight. I weight 345 pounds. Every time i try to lose weight i get depress and give up because i feel that i that i will not go far and that if people found out that i am on a diet and will make fun of me then i stop and gain more weight. I don't know how to overcome my depression and move forward. Also i have a gym membership for about 2 years. sad thing is that i have used it the most 15 times. everytime i went i felt that i did not belong there and just wanted to get out. I felt that poeple where there making fun of me. I would go in and only use the bike and treadmill and try to leave a fast as i could. I would not use any of the other equipment or the freeweights because i didn't know if was using it right. I am so shy that i never asked for help. I feel that my selfesteem is really low and i want to know how i can overcome all of this so that i can live a happy life and not feel like i don't belong anywhere. If you think you can help me email me at: jrsotelo2003@yahoo.com or draftmj@aol.com.
    hey buddy, you are me about a yr and a half ago, im about 5"10 i started at 330lbs, i took me getting into a big fight with my wife and she said to me"you dont do anything, thats why your getting so big!" and that is burnt into my head. since that day i have not gone a week without minimum of 4 days of cardio a week and im not on a diet but i changed my whole way of eating. i still eat foods i probably shouldnt, but when i do i know in my head how much i need to work the next day to fix that!! this will be a long process and very frustrating at times, i took off the first 30lbs in the first 3 weeks, then it dropped to about 5lbs for a couple of weeks, then 2 and some weeks 1 or no weight loss. i got all the way down to 197 at one point and then started lifting a little and im at 218 right now. you have no clue how much better you will feel. i felt the same way about going to the gym, i invested in a nice treadmill 6 months later i got an elyptical and now i just got my strenght traing equipment. i turned my garage into a quality gym for myself, now my wife bitch's i spend to much time out there now, but i think shes just pissed cuz im in better shape than her now!!!

the best advice i can give you is set short goals, NEVER think about losing 100+ pounds, you will get discouraged fast, set goals 1 or 2 months out, SMART goals, specific measurable attainable realistic timed goals. dont try to starve yourself, it doesnt work. dount worry so much about cutting crap completly out, i dount care what anyone says, its simple math, you burn more than what you take in your gonna lose weight!! you need to do three things, EAT, BREATH, and MOVE. set goals in 10 - 20 pound increments, give yourself realistic amounts of time to do so, make sure they are easy goals it will do wonders for your confidence, in the begining however you must eat light and right, i know i said eat what you want, that will come, to start out though eat clean and shock your body. start doing cardio, i dont care if its 10 minutes a day, do something to get your heart rate going, i started out doing 12-15min sessions and struggled to mantain 3.0 mph, now ill fly through a 40min session @ 6.5mph at a 4% incline. it will come in time. one other thing i have always stuck to is never eat past 7pm, overnight is some of you best calorie burning time, and cold water, lots of cold water, your body will actually increase its metabalism for up to 40min to bring that cold water up to normal body temp. thats all i have to say, wow it feels pretty good to be on this side of the advice table for once!!! good luck, youll do great!!!
    11/23/05 330lbs
    2/9/08 220lbs
    5'10" goal: ???

Don't train for a date, or an event, don't train for a number, don't train to impress...train for life!!

muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive dropped a little over 100lbs, but I still plan to cut off another 60 (at which point I will post pics). Hopefully landing around 8% body fat.

I am planning on a four month blitz attack on my weight.
    Any ideas as far as cardio goes? As of right now I think I am going too easy on myself…
    Any sups? Anyone try Stim-X?
    Last edited by muscle_worker; 01-11-2007 at 04:47 PM.

medic213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

RE: progress

October of last year; 320. As of last week; 214. Lowered cholesterol 20 points.
    I will be back in the Army on Monday after 17 years. I lost the weight, past the ASVAB again and will be sworn in after my physical on Monday.
    I'll keep going, I want to reach 195.

I just want to thank everyone that helped me get started on the road to a better body. Now it is up to me to use all the info you gave me. I know the road will be hard but i will try to get over every problem. I started by buying food to take to work and school. Now i am going to try to go back to the gym. I know that this will be hard because of the eyes that are looking at me and maybe say that i don't belong there. Well i just want to tell you all thank you and i need help i know that i can come here and that you will be here to help me.
    Miguel

Strut, man.

You're doing something VERY hard and you should be commended for that. I get all the "you effin' slacker" looks at the gym, still. But when you talk to someone and tell them you lost over 100lbs, they're outlook on you takes a WHOLE 180º and they have massive respect for you. Even the biggest mesomorphs that have never had to lost a pound of fat respect people for losing fat - it's a hard thing to change like that, but it's ever so commendable.

People at the gym will recognize you if you keep going... the more they see you, the more they'll respect you.
    Still workin'

Registered User midnightbluegli's Avatar
    midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10) midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10) midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10) midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10) midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10) midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10) midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10) midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10) midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10) midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10) midnightbluegli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lil Freek View Post
    Strut, man.

You're doing something VERY hard and you should be commended for that. I get all the "you effin' slacker" looks at the gym, still. But when you talk to someone and tell them you lost over 100lbs, they're outlook on you takes a WHOLE 180º and they have massive respect for you. Even the biggest mesomorphs that have never had to lost a pound of fat respect people for losing fat - it's a hard thing to change like that, but it's ever so commendable.

People at the gym will recognize you if you keep going... the more they see you, the more they'll respect you.
    i concur this is very true i have been going to the gym now for a week and my PT thought i was full of **** when i told him i was going to go 5x a week .

i would also like to join this thread

12-26-2006 350lbs

tomorrow i go in for a weight in and measure up but i have a feeling that ive lost a good 20 lbs or 15 plus ive gone down two pant sizes it feels sooo good and i don't plan on ever stopping
    DEC.26 2006 370LBS.(45+%)
    CURRENT:253LBS. (22.9%)
    GOAL:215-225lbs (10%bf)

*i let my self go for a year. i was already in the 230's and went back to the 280's.
    im back at it, and nothing or no one is going to stop me.
    january-2011*

yeah buddy! light weight baby!!!

Nikos3000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikos3000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikos3000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikos3000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikos3000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikos3000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikos3000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikos3000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikos3000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, I have to admit, you read these kind of stories in magazines, but to actually see so many of them of people on here is nothing short of outstanding. I can't actually join your club, I have lost about 70lbs, and cant lose much more now, but I certainly have a feel for what you all have been through, and yes, congrats all round.

As for the gym, the people there and the staff, yeh, they can sometimes be really nasty towards largely overweight people, me, I have respect for anyone who is in the gym trying hard to change things around.

Loosing all the weight is the best feeling in the world, it feels great everyday, and I am not only happy to see loads of people here who have done that, but its great to see so many more near the beginning and wanting to put that work and effort in to change things. Obesity in my country is a massive problem and becoming an epidemic, so at time as hard as this, respect to you all.

Nick

Unhappy

Hey everyone,
    It has been a few weeks since i worte anything on this thread. Well here is my update. At first i was doing great. Was taking food for work and school and walking a lot more at work too. Then by the end of the week I don't know why but i stop doing all of this. I tryed my best to keeping going but felt that I had let my self down. Because of that i started eating more and have gained 5 pound for when i started. Now i feel really low because I let my self down. I try to cheer myslef up and say that i can do it, but it is not working. I don't know what to do. I try going to the gym like you all told my but every time I try i get soo scared that I end up not going. I am scared that this will not change and that i will contuine to gain more and more weight. Time like this i wish that i had someone that I can talk to and they can help me out. I don't know what to do. I really really want to change, but something inside me still keeps me down and is telling me that i am a loser. I feel so alone right now. I know that i am not because i have my family but i don't think this is something they can help with.

that's what the board is for.
    nothing's wrong with what you're doing - it takes lots of effort and patience to get into a good routine. You might just be too strict with everything, and you're lashing out against your own routine and gaining weight due to binging or whatever.

Just keep trying. Start with the BASICS, cut out most sweets. Instead of having sweets every day, have 'em every other day, and try to have a little less of them. Go to the gym and destroy 500calories on a cardio machine, every day. Just do that for a month.
    If you're still gaining weight, cut out another little bit of bad food and add another 100cal of loss to your cardio (another 5-6min of jogging) and keep that up for a month.

your diet is where you will make or break it. but what we all eat might not work for you. I can't eat my perfect 2200cal diet every day - i wish i could, but ****, I got to 320lbs cuz I LOVE good food, and good food is not low carb/fat. I allow myself to eat what i want, when I want - it's a question of WANTING to eat eat healthy. I want to eat oats and eggs in the morning, not so much for the taste, but because I know what they do for me, and that they's "no nonsense" foods that'll get me through my day feeling clean and energized.

You can't be totally down on yourself for tripping up. Just keep pushing and you'll make it through. Once you start losing weight, that ball just keeps rolling and snowballing into a wonderous success - it's just a matter of getting the ball rolling that's a lot of work.
    Still workin'

South IN ABC coordinator slvrwolf1's Avatar
    slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000) slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000) slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000) slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000) slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000) slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000) slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000) slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000) slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000) slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000) slvrwolf1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started out at 288 lbsdown to 273 now trying to get to 200.
    cleaning up mmy diet and working on bowflex