Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jetigen View Post
    For me it's happening on both IE and Chrome on a daily basis. And only for bb.com. This redirect thing is getting old. It kills any desire to post in the forum. You should fix the problem instead of giving half-a.ss instructions on how to tweak browsers/comps on the user end. Right now bb.com is in the unsafe part of internet for me.

It's like coming to the store and telling the management that their window is busted. Only to get a caring advice to get your eyes checked out and get glasses.
    The google chrome adblock extension fixes the problem, and you never see a banner ad again! Good for us, bad for bb.com

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Jetigen View Post
    For me it's happening on both IE and Chrome on a daily basis. And only for bb.com. This redirect thing is getting old. It kills any desire to post in the forum. You should fix the problem instead of giving half-a.ss instructions on how to tweak browsers/comps on the user end. Right now bb.com is in the unsafe part of internet for me.

It's like coming to the store and telling the management that their window is busted. Only to get a caring advice to get your eyes checked out and get glasses.
    Please make sure to read post 56 in that thread. We're asking for some more information from those getting the issue to nail down the specifics.