Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 3150
    DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dawginitup16 View Post
    I still like the Julio pick years back
    Me too but we dont use him enough.

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While I don't think it will happen, i am really really hoping that Smitty is fired today. People have hated on him for a while now and i've always given him the benefit of the doubt, but yesterday was definitely a huge deal and Arthur Blank was clearly unhappy. He made a comment after the game...

"If you are up 21-0 there is no way you lose that game. There is just no way. I don't know what else to say".

Thats pretty significant to me that he came out publicly and said that. I wouldn't be opposed to getting rid of Thomas Dimitroff either. The 2013 draft/offseason was HORRENDOUS. If there was a time to fire someone during the season then it has to be now since we have a bye this coming week.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    agreed. there is the argument that firing smith now wouldnt help anything, but im not so sure that is true
    Smith is on a completely different wavelength from the fanbase and more importantly, Arthur Blank

if he does fire him the focus should be on team mentality for the reason of the season. Mike smith has clearly instilled a mentality of nervousness, and fear of losing games. which is why he said to the media that he shut the offense down before the end of the half because they didnt want to turn the ball over. mothrfckr your team is 2-5 with a reputation of flopping in the second half, and it spans YEARS!

he is just all over the place. dude emasculates himself with all of the iffy decisions that are driven on emotion.
    there has to be off feelings among players because we shut the offense down before the half and for the rest of the game. i believe we through the ball 10 times in the second half? no points. like blank basically set that is an egregious error.

cut ties now, and work on changing the culture NOW. we have a lot of work to do, and i just feel like we need to get started now. we have a couple of years to get our acts together for the stadium debut, which is the most important thing. the product has to be rebuilt to ensure that the team is relevant and asses are in seats when it opens. im sure Blank would agree wholeheartedly lol

curious to see what blank will do.
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hell I'd honestly say at this point Dimitroff is just as much if not more of the problem.

Keep in mind this is over 5 years(not including 1st or last years).... This is the legit notable talent Dimitroff drafted to this team:

William Moore, Joe Hawley, Corey peters, Sean Weatherspoon, Julio Jones, Quizz, Trufant, and Alford. Maybe you can add in Bosher and Mass as winning points but thatd be real questionable. Really Quizz, Hawley, and Peters are also 'just a guy' IMO but I had to try and make his numbers seem not as miserable. So maybe only 2 of which are truely Pro Bowl caliber(maybe 3 with Trufant one day). Thats gross. Not to mention grossly over paying Sam Baker after a contract year despite his constant back injuries and overal average ability. All this while cutting our only pass rusher and arguable best lineman in Clabo to get this deal done.

It almost makes me love Ryan that much more. He was Peyton like in his ability to hold a garbage roster together for so long. So yeah I'm all on board. Axe Smitty for sure, but don't make him the sole scape goat.
    I have no idea why I came back

Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I was pretty surprised at Blank's comments on blowing the 21-0 lead. If that isn't a veiled shot at the HC, not sure what is coming from him.

I doubt he fires Smith this week, as there is too much respect for him, but it is certainly coming the day after our last game. My only worry is his comments regarding the quality of talent on this team, and we should be winning more than we are. It leads me to believe more and more that Dimitroff is staying, and Smith will be the only scapegoat to this dumpster fire.

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    has there ever been a team in sports history so notorious for giving up huge leads?

I saw we were up 21-0 and still felt like we were losing by 10. that's not okay.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000) Togles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    has there ever been a team in sports history so notorious for giving up huge leads?

I saw we were up 21-0 and still felt like we were losing by 10. that's not okay.
    Yep, blowing a 20 point lead and kicking a last second field goal against the Seahawks in the playoffs, blowing a 17 point home lead to the 49ers to go to the Super Bowl, etc.

I doubt there was a single Falcons fan that confidently believed we were going to hang on when it was 21-10 yesterday. It all goes back to Smith's long and illustrious history of failing to put teams away, for numerous reasons, and one of the main reasons he needs to go.

DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We didn't lose today!!

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is the Falcons thread deteriorating? im disappointed in my Fellow misc falcon brahs. especially with the recent "news"

Falcons owner Arthur Blank has become increasingly frustrated with his team's descent into the bottom rung of the NFL and is irate about his 2014 product, according to a source close to him.

Coach Mike Smith is not expected to be back next season, according to the source, with his job security now become a regular topic of conversation in Atlanta. Blank is mulling a move for a big-name head coach to help usher his team into the new stadium he is constructing
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...r-a-list-coach

I wonder who they are shooting for.

GRUDEN!???!?!?!?!?!

we shall see. step your fukking game up misc and post more, damnit.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In late. My buddy told me yesterday he would take the bye week and give me the Falcons +5 points. Nothnxbrah. Lol.

Idk what to say that hasn't already been said? Who are you guys eyeing in the upcoming draft if it was up to you??
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    In late. My buddy told me yesterday he would take the bye week and give me the Falcons +5 points. Nothnxbrah. Lol.

Idk what to say that hasn't already been said? Who are you guys eyeing in the upcoming draft if it was up to you??
    Mariotta and bench ryan forever.

not srs.

I wish we could get a SICK tight end. but. we need to get someone on either Line that's nasty
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mariotta and bench ryan forever.

not srs.

I wish we could get a SICK tight end. but. we need to get someone on either Line that's nasty
    Lmao.

Yea true. Need to scout Arkansas's line for offense maybe? I may and am probably wrong but...I THINK they have some true "big nasties" on their o line.

-People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post

My dream offseason:

-Disregard Mike Smith
    -Acquire an offensive HC that would bring in Wade Phillips as DC.
    -Sign Pernell McPhee in FA
    -Draft Shawn Oakman in the 1st and then pray Benardrick McKinney falls to us in the 2nd. Oakman, McPhee, and potentiallly Hageman could eat in Phillips 1 gap 3-4 scheme. McKinney is the SILB that can actually eat blocks and get physical with guys like Jimmy Graham when they keep him inline.

Originally Posted by NoS_oUtLaSt View Post
    My dream offseason:

-Disregard Mike Smith
    -Draft Shawn Oakman in the 1st and then pray Benardrick McKinney falls to us in the 2nd. Oakman, McPhee, and potentiallly Hageman could eat in Phillips 1 gap 3-4 scheme. McKinney is the SILB that can actually eat blocks and get physical with guys like Jimmy Graham when they keep him inline.
    brb reporting this post to Arthur Blank.

we need to hire Nos_Outlast as director of football operations
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

My dream offseason:

-Disregard Mike Smith

Fuuarrkk NoS_oUTLaSt 4,GM of Atl.

brb reporting this post to Arthur Blank.

we need to hire Nos_Outlast as director of football operations
    Strong this. Srs strong this. Somebody pay that man for his knowledge.

Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not sure how I'd feel about Gruden coming here but other than him and Harbaugh I'm not sure of any other potential "A List" candidates.

Still wouldn't mind seeing Rex Ryan here as DC.
    ~Braves-Falcons-Caps~
    ~Dad Crew x2~
    ~Currently playing: SMITE~

Originally Posted by Forumite View Post
    I'm not sure how I'd feel about Gruden coming here but other than him and Harbaugh I'm not sure of any other potential "A List" candidates.

whoa whoa

Harbaugh is going to Michigan

source: (see sig)
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whoa whoa

Harbaugh is going to Michigan
    source: (see sig)
    **Kanye West has more Grammys than your favorite artist, you mad? crew**

Kanye's going to coach the Falcons?
    ~Braves-Falcons-Caps~
    ~Dad Crew x2~

**Kanye West has more Grammys than your favorite artist, you mad? crew**

Kanye's going to coach the Falcons?
    Arthur needs to make this move.

Yeezus finna take us to the promise land

Boxer.
    Police Officer.

Arthur needs to make this move.

Yeezus finna take us to the promise land

Did you make that? Be honest please brah.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inb4 TD is gone, but Mike Smith remains HC

Not sure I exactly believe a midseason report of saying we want to bring an A-lister when we haven't even fired our current coach. And really if that was the case before the bye would have been the perfect time to get our interim coach in.

Plus A-Lister is kind of subjective. We could get an A-List college coach(but who the hell would want this), an A-List Coordinator(Probable), or the true A-Lister of a guy thats done it before (Gruden, Cowher, etc - all unlikely IMO).

Not sure I exactly believe a midseason report of saying we want to bring an A-lister when we haven't even fired our current coach. And really if that was the case before the bye would have been the perfect time to get our interim coach in.

Plus A-Lister is kind of subjective. We could get an A-List college coach(but who the hell would want this), an A-List Coordinator(Probable), or the true A-Lister of a guy thats done it before (Gruden, Cowher, etc - all unlikely IMO).
    When I think A-lister I think either a current or former HC. Not a coordinatoror or college coach.
    ~Braves-Falcons-Caps~
    ~Dad Crew x2~

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If we lose to the Bucs does Mike Smith's head roll before the season ends?

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    If we lose to the Bucs does Mike Smith's head roll before the season ends?
    Doesn't seem like a typical Arthur Blank move to fire a HC or GM during the season, but after raping them early this season, if we lost it would be pretty bad.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

I wish we were secure on the offensive/defensive fronts so we can start drafting sexy picks.

I wanna say fukk OL first picks and go grab a Percy Harvin/desean Jackson or Patrick Peterson/Earl Thomas type dude.

luv u Julio <3
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

1 game out of first in the division. Really don't know how to feela about this.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1 game out of first in the division. Really don't know how to feela about this.
    lmao THIS

we could win this division which would be nice, but in reality we would be going nowhere fast as far as playoffs go.

im probably just going to ride it out and enjoy the ride. it's funny to see the division getting tighter and tighter every week. tonight i will be an eagles fan..
    would be nice to troll hard for the rest of the season
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wish we were secure on the offensive/defensive fronts so we can start drafting sexy picks.

I wanna say fukk OL first picks and go grab a Percy Harvin/desean Jackson or Patrick Peterson/Earl Thomas type dude.

luv u Julio <3
    . Amari Cooper on the other side of Julio Jones? Hnnnnnggggg
    The Alabama Crimson Tide Roll Tide!

Atlanta Falcons

Donald Trump for President crew