Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀ Infinite Labs: Cyclo Bolan NT Buy 1/Get 1 FREE! ▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...-bolan-nt.html

Buy 1 Get 1 Free! For a limited time, buy 1 Infinite Labs Cyclo Bolan NT, 120 Capsules & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...-bolan-nt.html

CYCLO BOLAN® NT MAY HELP TO:

Optimize Testosterone Bioavailability*
    Provide Endocrine Support*
    support a healthy level of estrogen and DHT conversion*
    promote Strength and Muscle Training Performance*

▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀▀▐█ ▀ ▀▐█ ▀

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck in the contest man!
    Workout Log:

shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Juggernaut's Never Stop!
    My first bodybuilding show is under my belt now and I learn so much each and every time I compete. Posing is different, the process is different, and how to display your body is VERY different! I was proud of my 4th place finish and happy to bring home a trophy from a show as big as this one was!

Here's last night's chest workout!:
    Treadmill Warmup aka JHP into the blood!

5 minutes, 12% incline, 3.5 mph

Decline Bench Press
    BB only, 25 reps
    135# x 12, slow and controlled reps
    225# x 12 reps
    225# x 10 reps
    225# x 7 reps

Slight Incline DB Presses
    80# x 12 reps
    100# x 4 reps (LOL...weak sauce)
    80# x 10 reps

Flat Bench DB Flyes
    40# x 20 reps
    50# x 15 reps
    50# x 12 reps

Flat Bench DB Shotguns
    30# x 20 reps
    30# x 12 reps
    25# x 20 reps

Cable Tri Pushdowns
    4 sets, alternating overhand and underhand grips

Juggernaut HP Review: Pink Lemonade
    Taste 9/10 - 2 scoops n 6 oz ice cold water
    Focus 9/10 - After getting plenty of calories in yesterday, I was so ready to hit the gym and JHP made it happen
    Energy 9/10 - I was a little beat after the long chaotic weekend, but excited to lift. JHP takes me there.
    Strength 9/10 - Pretty good strength for not having done very heavy stuff for a while
    Pump 10/10 - Extra food + JHP = massive pec pumps

Things I learned from this show:
    Invest in pro spray tanning/muscle sheen combo by people who know what they are doing
    The dryout is paramount for success
    Wear the trunks higher on thigh to create better lines
    Attend the posing workshops this company puts on FOR FREE
    Attend a show/judging to research lighting, angles, etc from the the judges perspective
    Infinite Labs "I Am Juggernaut" Challenge 2014, 3rd Place Winner

LA Championships, July 2013
    SD Championships, March 2014
    SoCal/Armed Forces, June 2014, 4th place, Mens Lightweight
    IAJ Challenge 2014, 3rd place winner

=============================================================================================

"Prototype Production Possible..."

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shookmusic View Post
    Juggernaut's Never Stop!
    My first bodybuilding show is under my belt now and I learn so much each and every time I compete. Posing is different, the process is different, and how to display your body is VERY different! I was proud of my 4th place finish and happy to bring home a trophy from a show as big as this one was!

Here's last night's chest workout!:
    Treadmill Warmup aka JHP into the blood!

5 minutes, 12% incline, 3.5 mph

Decline Bench Press
    BB only, 25 reps
    135# x 12, slow and controlled reps
    225# x 12 reps
    225# x 10 reps
    225# x 7 reps

Slight Incline DB Presses
    80# x 12 reps
    100# x 4 reps (LOL...weak sauce)
    80# x 10 reps

Flat Bench DB Flyes
    40# x 20 reps
    50# x 15 reps
    50# x 12 reps

Flat Bench DB Shotguns
    30# x 20 reps
    30# x 12 reps
    25# x 20 reps

Cable Tri Pushdowns
    4 sets, alternating overhand and underhand grips

Juggernaut HP Review: Pink Lemonade
    Taste 9/10 - 2 scoops n 6 oz ice cold water
    Focus 9/10 - After getting plenty of calories in yesterday, I was so ready to hit the gym and JHP made it happen
    Energy 9/10 - I was a little beat after the long chaotic weekend, but excited to lift. JHP takes me there.
    Strength 9/10 - Pretty good strength for not having done very heavy stuff for a while
    Pump 10/10 - Extra food + JHP = massive pec pumps

Things I learned from this show:
    Invest in pro spray tanning/muscle sheen combo by people who know what they are doing
    The dryout is paramount for success
    Wear the trunks higher on thigh to create better lines
    Attend the posing workshops this company puts on FOR FREE
    Attend a show/judging to research lighting, angles, etc from the the judges perspective
    Nice workout... so I take it you are much more interested in the BBing now and not physique... ??? LOL I am still working on everything and pulling up my weaker areas. No contest planned yet... Life is putting a bit of a snag in there right now...
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    Nice workout... so I take it you are much more interested in the BBing now and not physique... ??? LOL I am still working on everything and pulling up my weaker areas. No contest planned yet... Life is putting a bit of a snag in there right now...
    Bodybuilding was the ultimate goal which is why I kept up on working legs like I did. I still need to put on some mass on these legs, but they are getting there. Physique was just a route to learn about competing, etc.
    Chest fullness and leg thickness are my two MAIN goals right now.
    How['s things been with you guys?

=============================================================================================

New Stuff

Hi JuggerKin!
    Just a quick update on what the new goals are:
    1) Strength Program; 5x5 on the Big Three, keeping up with some strength cardio and walking; sledgehammer work & daily walks
    2) Lean Mass; adding calories back in so I don't balloon up too quickly; already seeing some gains from this technique
    3) After this 5x5 I will be working on endurance along with strength and hypertrophy training for a Tough Mudder I am using as a fundraiser to help a friend save up for skin removal surgery
    4) Not quite sure when my next show will be, I have my eyes on the Europa in Phoenix this October. I hear its a great event and expo.

So...that's about it for now.
    Good Luck to everyone in the challenge as it comes to a close.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

* Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Hi Juggernauts!
    Things are going well with my strength program. I LOVE being able to increase calories and spend less time at the gym!
    After this program, I will be shifting into obstacle course run training (Tough Mudder) and doing that for a while.
    Just a quick check-in, I hope everyone is doing well with their current goals! Proto Out!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Carl is into the mudder. Heard it is an experience!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

WillisCrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congratulations on your 3rd place win David You truly did an outstanding job, thank you for checking in on my journey and chiming in when I needed help. I enjoyed being able to catch up on your log (I had to catch up because I came in so much later than most) I was able to pick up many tips!! The win was certainly deserved Way to GO!!
    ~Jamie~

"WillisCrew" Juggernaut 2014

"Never ever listen to yourself, Always talk to yourself"
    "If your going to do it, do it all the way"

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160933451&p=1223577301#post1223577301[/url]

Originally Posted by WillisCrew View Post
    Congratulations on your 3rd place win David You truly did an outstanding job, thank you for checking in on my journey and chiming in when I needed help. I enjoyed being able to catch up on your log (I had to catch up because I came in so much later than most) I was able to pick up many tips!! The win was certainly deserved Way to GO!!
    Hey Jamie! Thank you, I'm very happy about the challenge. Glad you got some tips from the log, I've got some good things coming for the Juggernaut group!

SBR & Beta-Alanine Review

I picked up the BOGO SBR from Infinite Labs as well as a bottle of the Beta-Alanine (BA) caps. I really wanted to get a feel for the BA, so I took 1/6 the dosage; so I took 1 cap rather than 6. I stacked it with one scoop SBR about 25 minutes before I went for a walk.
    I didn't become jittery at all, but def felt that the BA enhanced the SBR effects. I had some slight tingling (I'm one who enjoys that feeling) so I was excited to try it for a lifting session.

I used this combo for my deadlift workout last week. I took the 2 scoops SBR and 3 caps of BA. WOW, I loved it. As always, I did about 12 minutes on the treadmill just because I like to get warm before lifting and then it kicked in after my first rep. Not kidding. It was like once my heart rate reached a certain number, it kicked in and did its thing!

SBR: Orange (Have not tried the Raspberry flavor yet)
    8.5/10 - If let sitting, it will gum up and you will have to add more water, but the taste is the same. Very subtle flavor, use a shaker cup. I like things a bit stronger, so I will use less water; probably 10 oz for 2 scoops, rather than 14.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Too Cool!

Nice new signature!
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Weekend turned into a total wreck and I wasn't able to price the Squat Rack materials, and work isn't going to give me time today, but I should have the info soon. Sorry!
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

I AM,

What did I do??

I mentioned that I would always be honest with IL products and I'm about to give my review for last night's squat workout. With that being said, this was my fault...

715 or so last night I left for the gym, as usual. Before I step out the door, I took 6 beta-alanine caps and chugged my JHP on the way there (Its about a 5 minute drive). I had mixed one scoop of SBR Orange to use as an intra.
    When I arrive at the gym, I do 12-15 minutes of cardio warmup; nothing fancy, just something to get my heart rate up and loosen up a bit. So I begin my squat warmup and I'm feeling great! I complete my heavy sets, drink my SBR (which congeals a bit when left to sit) after adding a bit more water. Then, I continue on with some light extensions and walking lunges, mostly just to stretch out and cool down. After a trip to WalMart, I make it home, take a shower, get in bed. I couldn't fall asleep. Its like the beta-alanine crept up and kept me awake till about 4 this morning.
    So...with this all being said, here's what I will do differently:
    1) 3 caps beta-alanine when combined with JHP, OR
    2) 3 caps beta-alanine when combined with SBR,
    3) Take them a bit earlier, probably 45-60 mins pre workout

Again, I'd like to mention that I should have thought more thoroughly about the combo I was taking in prior to doing it. However, I did say that I would always be honest and provide vital info that the "public" may need to know.
    Proto Out. Good day, JuggerFamily

You are doing awesome man! This log continues to be one of my favorites because it shows the real deal struggles we all have and you always adjust and kick ass!
    Workout Log:

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    You are doing awesome man! This log continues to be one of my favorites because it shows the real deal struggles we all have and you always adjust and kick ass!
    Thanks John. Trial and error I reckon, huh? LOL. Oh well, I've done a lot worse.

Thanks for sharing that Dave,
    I have done that before too, where poor timing of certain supps have led to lack of sleep, or even the opposite (taking it way too early) where I did not enough energy to complete a workout.
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

I AM,

My FAILURE!

So, I walked into the gym last night and told my spotter "I don't feel very strong tonight..."
    Boom. Done. Killed my chances at a new bench 1RM right then and there.
    Never again will I let my crappy days at work dictate what happens to me in the gym. The good news is, that I totally controlled the negative, did my pause, and made it 90% of the way with 315. I KNOW I can get it, I just have to be in the right mind for the next attempt. Another good thing is that I'm not on a deadline!
    So....I finished the chest and tri workout anyway, and will attempt again on Monday.
    Lesson learned; attitude's impact never to be underestimated again.
    Proto out.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good you did that. Goes to show the mind controls the body.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Good you did that. Goes to show the mind controls the body.
    The more I lift, the more I learn this lesson. This time...it got me. Arrggghh. Live n learn.

New movements = New GAINZ

So...this past week, I've been experimenting with some new techniques in the gym. Trying for some new improvements to the physique in a more efficient manner. Fo the next 4 weeks, I'll be using supersets AFTER my main lifts; rack pulls, heavy barbell rows & stiff legged deads, heavy bench- flat and incline, and front & back squats, respectively.
    For back, I'll be using DB rows and straight arm pulldowns.
    Legs, heavy box lunges, leg extensions and ham curls.
    Chest, heavy DB presses into flyes.

With all of these movements, I'll be concentrating on the mind-muscle connection, which is what I worked on this past week. I wanted to really feel the muscle working. This worked out really well for me and I think I've got the hang of it. I'm not afraid to drop the weight to make sure my technique is right.

Pre-Fight PWO Review:
    Taste 10/10 - Lemon Lime is nostalgic for me because it tastes like old school powdered Gatorade, YUM
    Focus 9/10 - Great focus, especially for what my goals were this week
    Strength 10/10 - I couldn't get enough weight on the tricep pushdown cable the other night, it was NUTS!
    Energy 9/10 - Again, similarly to JHP, this energy comes on strong right when you need it.
    Pump 9/10 - The pump is not quite as good as JHP, however, I think this has a lot to do with what eaten for a pre-workout meal. *Will time this better so I can give a more accurate review of JUST the product, aka, on an empty stomach.

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMG..just happened to check in on ur log when it popped up on my subs and got so excited to see the 3rd place finish, congrats and well-deserved David!! Ur inspiring and a cutie and I see ur still kickin big time butt too. Keep on Juggin!
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

Originally Posted by lschepis View Post
    OMG..just happened to check in on ur log when it popped up on my subs and got so excited to see the 3rd place finish, congrats and well-deserved David!! Ur inspiring and a cutie and I see ur still kickin big time butt too. Keep on Juggin!
    Hey Lady!!!! How have you been?? Yeah, 3rd place was awesome and I had such a great time. So, what have you been up to lately? Still killin gym!?

New Juggernaut (Name not released) Review:

Taste 9/10 = More tang, which is something I love. Some might not agree, but if anyone has taken a pwo, this is on the higher end. Great flavor. I'd recommend someone using 8 oz cold water with one scoop to assess the flavoring and maybe go down to 6 oz water from there.

Focus 10/10 = This stuff has a unique combination of ingredients, none of which I will reveal here, however, many are in other pwo's, but this "matrix" blend works very well for focus in the gym without the jittery tingles that many don't like.

Energy 9/10 = Similar to the focus, the mixture helps with energy. My dosage kicked in about 20 minutes after I took it and I was ready to go. I literally had to leave the gym to get home for my nightly father duties, lol. I had to tell myself to leave or I would have been there for hours longer. I dropped it a point due to this fact; I am not one to want to leave the gym, but I am not one to stay at the gym for longer than needed. I wouldn't hesitate to use the product prior to a 5k run or something similar either.

Pump 9/10 = My quads have never been so pumped. I finished my preworkout meal exactly 60 minutes before taking "Juggernaut NEW", so I did have some good food in me. When this stuff kicked it, I was at a whole different level of pump.

Strength 10/10 = For me, this was out of my normal ranges. Which is a good thing! I did more volume with better efficiency, form and function due to the fact that Focus and Energy were so high. They all worked in conjunction to help me be stronger. Seriously, something I have not felt before and will def enjoy when this product is released.

* Cherry & Lemonade were the flavors I was issued by IL. One thing I might mention is that IL should consider combining these two flavors for one more unique marketing tactic.

Additionally, I have been taking one scoop SBR Endurance along with 1 tbsp of fiber (both orange flavored) in the morning with breakfast. It provides a nice boost of energy and I've actually cut down on coffee! The fiber helps me feel more full after my eggs and toast and the orange is delicious making it seem like I'm having a sugary Sunny D with my kids! Win Win!

fifacoinice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fifacoinice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fifacoinice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fifacoinice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fifacoinice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fifacoinice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fifacoinice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you for sharing
    [url=http://www.utfifas.co/]Utfifas - No.1 Cheapest and Fastest FIFA 15 Coins Store[/url] | [url=http://www.utfifas.co/fifa-15-xbox-360-coins/]fifa 15 coins xbox[/url]

The Prototype Cometh

I haven't logged food or a routine in a while so I thought I would do just that for you today:

5lb DB warmups; front delt raises, side lateral, rear delt raises, shrugs.
    I do these just to get the blood flowing in my shoulders. I'm still nursing a shoulder injury from years ago so it takes some warm up time for to make sure I avoid injury.

45lb barbell presses x 25 reps / Upright row compound sets x 2

135lb bb shoulder presses (I cannot do behind the neck presses, I will enter Snap City and never return...) x 10 reps x 4 sets
    135lb bb upright row x 6 reps x 4 sets (6 reps is about the max for me with good form)

Arnold Presses; 45 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets

Side Laterals (Seated); 30 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets

Face Pulls, Cable and Rope; 4 sets: 1 hi, 1 low, 1 hi, 1 low; 80 lbs x 15 reps

Shrugs; 80 lbs x 20 reps x 4 sets (I can shrug the heaviest db's in the gym, but I choose to go lighter so I can feel the movement and do them correctly and efficiently, which in turn is yielding better results.)

Pre Workout these days: Pre-Fight Lemon Lime or Juggernaut HP red Raspberry
    Intra Workout: Infinite Force Watermelon
    Post Workout: IL Chocolate Why with Banana and whole milk

mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mafiaindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thank u for your sharing.

ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Everyone,
    I have entered this challenge for a few reasons:
    1) I would LOVE the opportunity to work with Infinite Labs and the Juggernaut crew as a representative for fitness and this supplement company. I honestly feel that IL has the consumers best interest at heart. I've gotten a couple shirts from the Olympia Expo, which a group of friends and I attend each year, and this year will be our 5th in a row.
    2) I enjoy challenging myself. The provides an outlet for me to share with others along the way, and encourage as many people as I can along their own journey. I've been through so many heartaches these last couple years and I truly look forward to moving on and learning from those failures.
    3) I'm very excited to share my reviews of IL products with everyone. I am honest, sincere and will not attempt to sugar coat anything, because I feel that people want and need to know what's happening realistically, to make informed decisions about their own choices in supplementation, nutrition, and exercise. I hope that I can help some people with this challenge, as well as helping better myself.
    4) The sponsorship possibility is important to me, as I incorporate nutrition and exercise daily in my life. I'd enjoy sharing what I learn. The money isn't the main reason for my entry, although its a wonderful incentive.
    Thank you for your time, please check back with me and I'll narrate along this new path.
    I would like to get involved next time around!

ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASNicole14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New Juggernaut (Name not released) Review:

Taste 9/10 = More tang, which is something I love. Some might not agree, but if anyone has taken a pwo, this is on the higher end. Great flavor. I'd recommend someone using 8 oz cold water with one scoop to assess the flavoring and maybe go down to 6 oz water from there.

Focus 10/10 = This stuff has a unique combination of ingredients, none of which I will reveal here, however, many are in other pwo's, but this "matrix" blend works very well for focus in the gym without the jittery tingles that many don't like.

Energy 9/10 = Similar to the focus, the mixture helps with energy. My dosage kicked in about 20 minutes after I took it and I was ready to go. I literally had to leave the gym to get home for my nightly father duties, lol. I had to tell myself to leave or I would have been there for hours longer. I dropped it a point due to this fact; I am not one to want to leave the gym, but I am not one to stay at the gym for longer than needed. I wouldn't hesitate to use the product prior to a 5k run or something similar either.

Pump 9/10 = My quads have never been so pumped. I finished my preworkout meal exactly 60 minutes before taking "Juggernaut NEW", so I did have some good food in me. When this stuff kicked it, I was at a whole different level of pump.

Strength 10/10 = For me, this was out of my normal ranges. Which is a good thing! I did more volume with better efficiency, form and function due to the fact that Focus and Energy were so high. They all worked in conjunction to help me be stronger. Seriously, something I have not felt before and will def enjoy when this product is released.

* Cherry & Lemonade were the flavors I was issued by IL. One thing I might mention is that IL should consider combining these two flavors for one more unique marketing tactic.

Additionally, I have been taking one scoop SBR Endurance along with 1 tbsp of fiber (both orange flavored) in the morning with breakfast. It provides a nice boost of energy and I've actually cut down on coffee! The fiber helps me feel more full after my eggs and toast and the orange is delicious making it seem like I'm having a sugary Sunny D with my kids! Win Win!
    Thanks for sharing!