Closed Thread
Page 158 of 299 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,740 of 8945
    Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Thanks for the vote of confidence guys, but I dunno if I have the time to invest in "yet another" social networking/forum thing. I'm already at my limit from here/FB/my own site/+now twitter, etc.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Foques View Post
    Frep on Dom.
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence guys, but I dunno if I have the time to invest in "yet another" social networking/forum thing. I'm already at my limit from here/FB/my own site/+now twitter, etc.

Aw Ok.

*points to dom*
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Unless you're a designer or a photographer into creating digital art you don't need to.

Become competent with the post-processing essentials and focus on getting better images at the capture stage.
    I agree with this. Lightroom and Photoshop do everything I need them to with ease.

I'm a card carrying member of the "Fuk the pen tool" club. I've tried numerous times to learn how to use it as I totally see the benefit but I just can't wrap my head around it.

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's all about the lasso.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cool thread. Definitely am interested in "learning" photography will be taking a course soon
    ayee

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My fav from last night:

I enhanced the Big Dipper (Ursa Major) for clarity that it's in there
    That "enhancement" makes it look a bit fake but still a stunning pic. Did you add in fake diffraction?
    wait wut

Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BuildUpNow View Post
    That "enhancement" makes it look a bit fake but still a stunning pic. Did you add in fake diffraction?
    I was a bit torn because on the screen I could tell you the big dipper is there but you wouldn't see it unless you had the high res version or the print.

What do you mean by "fake diffraction" ?
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    @Final Rep- I know you probably said this quite a zillion times in the past, but what is your array of lenses you currently have? I know you said you were looking to sell one. Which one was it?

pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    I'm a card carrying member of the "Fuk the pen tool" club. I've tried numerous times to learn how to use it as I totally see the benefit but I just can't wrap my head around it.
    Spent 30 minutes playing with it about a week ago. Only slightly better. Watching tutorials don't seem to help? I've taught myself piano and guitar - hell, I learned how to moonwalk from YouTube tutorials. Can't figure out the pen tool. Goddammit...
    *Texas Crew

"I should really find more productive ways to waste my time" -J.D.

Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    @Final Rep- I know you probably said this quite a zillion times in the past, but what is your array of lenses you currently have? I know you said you were looking to sell one. Which one was it?
    I have that Nikon 70-300mm VR2. Not sure how much it's worth.

Right now when I go out my bag contains:
    14-24 f/2.8 (+ the filter adapter and an ND and CPL)
    35mm Sigma ART (+ an ND and CPL)
    100mm Nikkor Macro
    80-400mm Nikkor VR2

I really want to pick up a 24-70, but am waiting to see what Sigma has coming.

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So typically when I hike or take a trip somewhere, I take alot of photos, sometimes for a good shot, sometimes just to share something seen, not every shot is a composed photography shot, not sure if other people are similar in this or not. The trip often has friends or family along, tourist shots are taken, and I have typically went through them, taken out the terrible ones but mass uploaded said trip photos onto an album on ********.

Now that I am getting back into post processing, I am struggling with the urge to not upload anything I have not processed, but this is extremely time consuming for some photos that are never meant to see print, just an electronic share. So whats the big deal about uploading unprocessed photos? Well I would like to eventually create a ******** page or some media outlet where I can share my processed photos, I am not sure having the original floating around would be a good idea? The answer may depend more on how much I process the photos and what my claims about the processing are.

Just curious how everyone else deals with photos and sharing them online with print vs non-print pictures.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

Originally Posted by BlueSasquatch View Post
    So typically when I hike or take a trip somewhere, I take alot of photos, sometimes for a good shot, sometimes just to share something seen, not every shot is a composed photography shot, not sure if other people are similar in this or not. The trip often has friends or family along, tourist shots are taken, and I have typically went through them, taken out the terrible ones but mass uploaded said trip photos onto an album on ********.

Now that I am getting back into post processing, I am struggling with the urge to not upload anything I have not processed, but this is extremely time consuming for some photos that are never meant to see print, just an electronic share. So whats the big deal about uploading unprocessed photos? Well I would like to eventually create a ******** page or some media outlet where I can share my processed photos, I am not sure having the original floating around would be a good idea? The answer may depend more on how much I process the photos and what my claims about the processing are.

Just curious how everyone else deals with photos and sharing them online with print vs non-print pictures.
    I go into this in great detail in my book, srs. I share before and after versions of my images, showing the original and the processed shot.

Cliffs: Don't worry about it. As long as you're honest with your viewers then it's not even remotely important except to yourself. And your style and results can't be duplicated, they are your gestalt.

I go into this in great detail in my book, srs. I share before and after versions of my images, showing the original and the processed shot.

Cliffs: Don't worry about it. As long as you're honest with your viewers then it's not even remotely important except to yourself. And your style and results can't be duplicated, they are your gestalt.
    Link to book again? Put it in your sig FFS.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

I have that Nikon 70-300mm VR2. Not sure how much it's worth.

Right now when I go out my bag contains:
    14-24 f/2.8 (+ the filter adapter and an ND and CPL)
    35mm Sigma ART (+ an ND and CPL)
    100mm Nikkor Macro
    80-400mm Nikkor VR2

I really want to pick up a 24-70, but am waiting to see what Sigma has coming.
    I'm not familiar with the 70-300mm VR2 unfortunately.

How are you enjoying the 35mm sigma art? I'm considering snagging up one of those myself.

One day was considering the 24-70 2.8 from Sigma aswell, but the 24-105 F4 seems to be awesomely sharp.

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A few shots of the band Amaranthe from last night:

<-- Yes they have 3 vocalists

Don't forget the drummer brahs.
    Signature keeps disappearing crew
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

\m/ Metal crew
    Misc Photography crew
    PC Master race
    Katy Perry is my 10/10 crew
    Try and edit posts before "Last edit" message shows up crew

Registered User nicktricktricky's Avatar
    nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never even done anything with photography, but LOVE looking at these photos

I'm sure its been posted 100s of times, but Final Rep could you post your Flickr or whatever? your pics are awesome!

and anyone else that wants to throw up IGs, Flickrs, etc right here where I can see em easily, I'll follow

ty men
    *always pick 7 crew*
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*
    *Self-Improvement Crew*

Originally Posted by nicktricktricky View Post
    Never even done anything with photography, but LOVE looking at these photos

I'm sure its been posted 100s of times, but Final Rep could you post your Flickr or whatever? your pics are awesome!

and anyone else that wants to throw up IGs, Flickrs, etc right here where I can see em easily, I'll follow

ty men
    Would be nice to be able to just link to a misc 500 page, Vmissle get on that son.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

Would be nice to be able to just link to a misc 500 page, Vmissle get on that son.
    YOu could do it brah.

Actually, I may just.

Tomorrow though. Defo.

I am supposed to be working, misc is gonna get me fired one of these days i swear on me mums life m8.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

I am supposed to be working, misc is gonna get me fired one of these days i swear on me mums life m8.
    you should create the group.

That way you can't blame the misc, but 500px

tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never really got into 500px, but I've been wanting a place to just collate all my shots based around minimal/fronts of buildings/doors and nothing else, so may start using that for it...

On the subject of instagram above, mine is @wycamerastom - post yours and I'll give you a follow.
    Manchester City Crew
    Photographer - tomhort.com

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not familiar with the 70-300mm VR2 unfortunately.

How are you enjoying the 35mm sigma art? I'm considering snagging up one of those myself.

One day was considering the 24-70 2.8 from Sigma aswell, but the 24-105 F4 seems to be awesomely sharp.
    The 24-105 isn't perfect but I love its versatility. If there's one line to put on for anything that comes your way this would be it. OK, its not a 2.8, can't focus as fast as Canon's 24-70. and can be a bit noisy since it zooms externally. But it has stylish good looks, with a convincing bokah nonetheless.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    The 24-105 isn't perfect but I love its versatility. If there's one line to put on for anything that comes your way this would be it. OK, its not a 2.8, can't focus as fast as Canon's 24-70. and can be a bit noisy since it zooms externally. But it has stylish good looks, with a convincing bokah nonetheless.
    Good to know. I'm still debatering between these two.

I'm considering upping my investment to the nikon 24-70 2.8. It seems like an all in all good lens.

The sigma series although looks spectacular nowadays...and for a fraction of the cost for similiar quality?

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally got around to taking some shots today. Thought these looked ok.

^^i really like the first one. Nice shot.

I remmeber the last time i was in SD, i wanna go back there sometime to shoot! Ever cross the border to tijuana? You can get some interesting cityscape/citylife (not exactly street but close) shots

'Dis Sho' Am Good EatingPancakes's Avatar
    EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The sigma series although looks spectacular nowadays...and for a fraction of the cost for similiar quality?
    Caveat: Quality Control.

There's always this:

Nikon's f4 All rounder.
    *Misc Photography Crew*

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pieceofdebri79 View Post
    Spent 30 minutes playing with it about a week ago. Only slightly better. Watching tutorials don't seem to help? I've taught myself piano and guitar - hell, I learned how to moonwalk from YouTube tutorials. Can't figure out the pen tool. Goddammit...
    lol I can sort of grasp it if I'm following along step-by-step with a tutorial but as soon as I try to apply it on it's own, I forget how all the anchor points work and can't get anything to line up. I'm sure it would come with practice but I just don't need it that badly in my workflow. Anything I need to cut out of a background, I can do just fine and a lot quicker with magic wand or magnetic lasso + refine edge as it's almost always on a properly lit white background.

Fffffuuuuu all this talk about lenses. I thought I'd be getting full-time hours at my new temporary gig, was planning on finally outfitting myself with the Holy Trinity...especially the 14-24. Turns out it's just 2 a week for the most part. Good as I don't have to scale back my photography at all, not so good as I'm looking at buying a new car as well soon. Was hoping for a steadier (and fat) pay check for the next couple months.

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Latest upload

Market stand - Ventimiglia, Italy
    by garyhebding, on Flickr
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

Originally Posted by EatingPancakes View Post
    Caveat: Quality Control.

There's always this:

Nikon's f4 All rounder.
    IS this the current kit that comes with the 750?

nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys,

Non professional here, just replaced my Canon T1i with a Canon 70D. Took 2 quick shots outside to test it out. Tamron 90mm Macro, straight out of camera, no editing..

Closed Thread
Page 158 of 299 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast