Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Winterhawk View Post
    oh another internet toughguy! ohhhh!
    ?

i said the MANAGER of the place i used to work at would kick his ass.. im sure if i got in a fight at work i would get fired... can you read?? or are you just too tired?

But i do bust my ass in the gym sparring and training 3x a week, its not like some ppl who talk big and are just big ass lazy couch potatoes.
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thailegacy View Post
    ?

i said the MANAGER of the place i used to work at would kick his ass.. im sure if i got in a fight at work i would get fired... can you read?? or are you just too tired?

But i do bust my ass in the gym sparring and training 3x a week, its not like some ppl who talk big and are just big ass lazy couch potatoes.
    you would still get your ass kicked. and as long as all the E-toughguys do their BIG TALK about how they would kick those guys asses, i will continue to call them on it and give them a dose of reallity.
    ''He's 500 pounds of Fun'' from the movie Gorilla At Large

She was heading west. Well that makes sense, the cemetery is out that way, she was probably going back home.

The Girl In The Empty Grave

Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Winterhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Lindsay Head View Post
    Sex: Male

Winterhawk you are a loser start contributing to society you unemployed bum, you can bag people out for doing there job when have one mate, you indeed fail at life
    my name is not timothy and you know NOTHING about me.

She was heading west. Well that makes sense, the cemetery is out that way, she was probably going back home.

CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Funny how someone with no avatar and no stats goes around calling people manlets and skinny

Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CunnyFunt View Post
    Funny how someone with no avatar and no stats goes around calling people manlets and skinny

That is pretty ironic isn't it? He's a true e-thug don't ya know.
    On Set Extra: (Upon seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger doing crunches in between takes)

"Hey Arnold, is that the best way to work abs"?

Arnold: "Is there only one way to f**k a woman!? There are MANY ways to f**k a woman!!!"

JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL! winterhomo is making e-threats via PM. lmfao!
    "You don't get big in the gym, you get big in the kitchen"

When you're this big, they call you MR.

5'6 224lbs

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    LOL! winterhomo is making e-threats via PM. lmfao!
    you're a liar, i did'nt threaten you in anyway. i just said you were short and squatty, you insulted me first so i just returned the favor. and i told you i would neg you just like you negged me.
    Last edited by Winterhawk; 02-16-2008 at 01:50 PM.

Originally Posted by CunnyFunt View Post
    if you want to show yourstats and tell everyone, everything about you or feel you are showing off or making yourself bigger, then that's your business. i know many people on here lie about their stats anyway.

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    seems to me if i am being a jackass, you are being an even bigger jackass.
    w0W, AWESOME COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500) LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500) LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500) LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500) LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500) LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500) LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500) LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500) LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500) LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500) LetsJustTalk is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jean-Paul4447 View Post
    What is she supposed to do? Stand there and take a shot to the face?

The ONLY reason that fat blowhard ran his mouth like that was because he knew that she could not give it back to him.

People pick on retail workers, servers, fast-food people, etc. because they know that they can get away with it, that the workers more or less have to take it. It's a bully mentality.
    that was jim cornett in a car full of 300 pound wrestlers. he wasnt in any danger.

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by basshead444 View Post
    w0W, AWESOME COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!
    i admit that wasn't one of my best, but comebacks really aren't my game. I'm just stated the fact now and defending my beliefs. why are going to start something with me too?

Originally Posted by LetsJustTalk View Post
    that was jim cornett in a car full of 300 pound wrestlers. he wasnt in any danger.
    that close to the same thing i've been thinking and all i have been doing is just stating what i believed would happen.

basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i admit that wasn't one of my best, but comebacks really aren't my game. I'm just stated the fact now and defending my beliefs. why are going to start something with me too?
    What makes you think some fat ***got raging over a hamburger would kick any of our asses?
    -We got a backup plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnn 34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stella summers View Post
    I've encountered many customers like that man on my restaurant job. It's entertaining.

They end up having special recipes in their orders.
    That is why i never say anything when it comes to ordering food.

Lightbulb

What makes you think some fat ***got raging over a hamburger would kick any of our asses?
    I've been saying if anyone of you who have been saying you would get involved actually did, the 2 wrestlers in the car would kick your asses.

MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought it was awsome.
    I would rather die than live my life in fear.- KSE

Don't Panic and always carry a towel.

I've been saying if anyone of you who have been saying you would get involved actually did, the 2 wrestlers in the car would kick your asses.
    not if someone machine gunned them all down and burned their bodies

just sayin...

Im just starting **** cause Im bored and killing some time before work.
    -We got a backup plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

not if someone machine gunned them all down and burned their bodies

just sayin...

Im just starting **** cause Im bored and killing some time before work.
    well i'm not...

That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well i'm not...
    working?
    Long Term Goals:
    ig-no-ra-mus =

Bicep Curl - 225 LBS
    Skullcrusher - 35 LBS
    Bench - 370 LBS
    Squat - 95 LBS
    Deadlift - 85 LBS

Question

Originally Posted by That0neGuy View Post
    working?
    why do you ask?

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why do you ask?
    HAHAHAHAHAA thanks for the PM you insecure toolbag.

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by lhp21 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAA thanks for the PM you insecure toolbag.
    you made the first move by negging me and telling me to die. nothing insecure about me and your welcome. btw the way anyone those guys would mop up the parking lot with you.

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    i might get bodyslammed.
    like this...

I've encountered many customers like that man on my restaurant job.
    does your boss allow you to curse at your customers?

Sweating in Antartica CALLofDUTY's Avatar
    CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't understand why everbody wants to stomp that fat dude. I mean, its not like he physically raped the ugly chick behind the counter. And anyways, they'll prolly spit on his food.

More laughter, less hate, just sayin...
    $Tougher than Nigerian hair$

-riptor, sabrewulf, fulgore- reps if aware

stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    does your boss allow you to curse at your customers?
    My boss has done it himself to a man who became violent and I doubt he'd mind if I did.

I would never do it though, no matter how rude a customer may be. I've always kept my cool and handled angry people tactfully.

My boss has done it himself to a man who became violent and I doubt he'd mind if I did.

I would never do it though, no matter how rude a customer may be. I've always kept my cool and handled angry people tactfully.
    would your boss curse 2 Pro Wrestlers?

Originally Posted by VSTAR1100 View Post
    when he got out i heard him say ill cut you. shoot his ass!!
    LOL! i can't belive you though he actually said ''cut you!'' LOL he made no threats at all. the only one that made threats was the girl working the window.

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how is this thread still going

banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow..some people shouldn't be fed.

what the thell is he going all ape**** for? Just a dam sandwich.