Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro I just want to get laid man and I don't give a fark who it is or what relationship they're in.
    Really need a job crew
    Will work anywhere in the country crew
    B.S. in Finance crew
    3.4 GPA crew
    Criminal record crew
    Will do anything crew
    Will rep for a job crew
    Pls hire me crew
    srs crew
    Got a job now but too lazy to come up with a new signature crew

lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    repped. tell the bro if you can that she was coming on to you. i would appreciate it if it was me. if a girl says she has a bf then shut the **** down mane. dont care how much game you got dont go after it

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rothschilds View Post
    Sorry, but I don't give a **** about you. If a nice piece of ass is craving the D, I'm giving it to her. Period. Her ******* BF isn't my problem. Her conscious will be guilty, not mine.

You see this girl in the club. She approaches you and starts grinding on you, kissing on your neck, and grabbing your cock. Tells you she wants to smash but has a BF out of state:

You're gonna tell her no? I don't ****ing think so m8. She's getting plowed. Simple as that.
    100% yes. Not a virgin, and not even close to being kissless either. She drops to a 1/10 immediately when she pulls something like that. I don't respect people who have to lie behind their partners back. Your partner in this life should be the one person you should have the most trust/respect for. They literally become your best friend.

Breaking that to me makes you the lowest scum on the earth.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Registered Snapchat King squeak419's Avatar
    squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    Exactly the point of this. If she hits on any guy, you can clearly just say to the guy 'look man, I saw your GF was trying to get with me. I thought I'd let you know'. You take it from there at that point in terms of his reaction. He may get angry, he may get depressed. Who knows.

At the end of the day, he's been awared now. You don't need to sleep with her to aware her. Misc seems to think that's what needs to be done. She already proved she's willing to cheat, she just hasn't fully committed to it yet.
    So it's the guys job to track him down and let him know? That's not his responsibility. The relationship was as good as over the second she was willing to cheat.

If you choose not to sleep with her in the end because you don't feel comfortable with it then that's great. But it's not fair to judge a guy that goes ahead with it.

Personally, I don't know what I would do in that situation, alcohol would probably play a factor. But I am not about to judge a guy that goes through with it...

I don't respect people who have to lie behind their partners back. Your partner in this life should be the one person you should have the most trust/respect for. They literally become your best friend.

She "broke" that the second she started kissing and grinding on another guy and wanted to bang, whether she went through with it or not.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by squeak419 View Post
    So it's the guys job to track him down and let him know? That's not his responsibility. The relationship was as good as over the second she was willing to cheat.

If you choose not to sleep with her in the end because you don't feel comfortable with it then that's great. But it's not fair to judge a guy that goes ahead with it.

Personally, I don't know what I would do in that situation, alcohol would probably play a factor. But I am not about to judge a guy that goes through with it...
    I'm not going to go out of my way to find this guy, unless he's somehow near me. I don't really give a chit after it's been said and done.

But what does it say about my character when have enabled a sinful act? She initiated, it's up to you to decide if you want to go through with it. Same goes for people who can't control temptations for fatty foods.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Couldn't agree more OP, the last time this happen to me, sloot told she had a boyfriend when we were already in bed. I told her to put her tits away, took her hands off my penis and asked her to leave. After she left my home I stuck a monster dildo in my ass bc I felt like such a ******* but I told myself it was OK because I didn't lose my self-respect.
    *US Army Vet*

TheBastille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBastille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBastille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBastille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBastille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBastille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hot girls never not have a BF. OP can keep the ugly girls.

Registered Snapchat King squeak419's Avatar
    squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But what does it say about my character when have enabled a sinful act? She initiated, it's up to you to decide if you want to go through with it. Same goes for people who can't control temptations for fatty foods.
    You didn't enable anything, the "sinful act" was said and done the second she was willing to bang, you're not the one that should feel guilty here. If you don't feel comfortable going ahead with it then that's cool, it's just not fair to judge others that are willing to.

Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 89flip View Post
    Couldn't agree more OP, the last time this happen to me, sloot told she had a boyfriend when we were already in bed. I told her to put her tits away, took her hands off my penis and asked her to leave. After she left my home I stuck a monster dildo in my ass bc I felt like such a ******* but I told myself it was OK because I didn't lose my self-respect.
    fkn loldd

ended up losing your self respect anyway ...never go full homo

Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    100% yes. Not a virgin, and not even close to being kissless either. She drops to a 1/10 immediately when she pulls something like that. I don't respect people who have to lie behind their partners back. Your partner in this life should be the one person you should have the most trust/respect for. They literally become your best friend.

Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TriforceJedi View Post
    It is more honorable to reject temptation when you see it for a greater moral cause than it is to give in to your primitive animal-like instincts. I am a man, not an heartless animal, I value self restraint and condemn adultery.
    My thoughts exactly srs. Been repeating the text in the op to my self for awhile in case I had to pass on the knowledge
    DISCLAIMER: The above post made by Paulie92 is either fictional or of a fictional matter. Any statement or post made that pertains to a real life event is merely coincidental or as part of a example used.

Dallas cowboys - Mavs - Chelsea FC - Baylor

Avi from 2012

Colonel in the hightower TremblingEagle's Avatar
    TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bdool View Post
    you're an idiot
    I hope whatever girl you're hanging your hopes on of being "the one" a special little princesses (not like those other nasty girls that like getting phucked) gets fuked repeatedly by girthiest of cawks from all different nations and walks of life.

matter of fact I don't need to hope, with your attitude and world view you will push whatever chick you finally latch on to and project your horsechit morality on will inevitable be drawn to the dycks of less insecure dudes. she'll be forced to prove to you shes nobodys phucking princess

u got a lifetime of smelling other dudes dyck on your girls breath ahead of you
    Experience is a good teacher, not a kind one.

Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TremblingEagle View Post
    I hope whatever girl you're hanging your hopes on of being "the one" a special little princesses (not like those other nasty girls that like getting phucked) gets fuked repeatedly by girthiest of cawks from all different nations and walks of life.

matter of fact I don't need to hope, with your attitude and world view you will push whatever chick you finally latch on to and project your horsechit morality on will inevitable be drawn to the dycks of less insecure dudes. she'll be forced to prove to you shes nobodys phucking princess

u got a lifetime of smelling other dudes dyck on your girls breath ahead of you
    wut...

im single phgt. and im not oblivious to the truth of how things go with sluts. trust me, i dont view any of them as being "different". the whole point of this thread was to invite u bros to stay classy and be better than the sluts out there. it's not for everyone obviously as u have some guys out there with a different moral code. personally, idgaf what u do . but dont accuse me of being a blinded child.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at idiots that don't know what self respect is

your butthurt opinion has no bearing on the respect a man has for himself
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lemingsworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm fully aware most guys and probably most posters in this thread said they give no phucks, but I'm glad to see a few miscers aren't like that.

Gotta lol at the miscers who would raging at us and INSISTING we would. Nope, even the hottest bish i smashed, once I found out she lied and had a long distance bf, she was dropped right away and the bf was awared. Have no desire to be with someone who is dishonest, even if it's just a smash. Why? Lots of reasons. Because every smash could potentially be the mother of my children and I'm careful where I put my dink. Don't want some dishonest sloot raising my kids thank you very much. Because even though I'm not the one who has the commitment, I'd rather not be part of an act that will probably bring someone great heartache to someone. I go through life trying to spread joy/positivity where possible not misery and I stand by my principles.

No one night stands crew checking in
    only relationships and fwb with girls of quality crew checking in

12 year dry spell crew checking in
    not srsr on that last one! come at me!

Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What if you don't know if they're 'just friends'?

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Some girls lie about being single.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Some girls lie about being single.
    Probably most

if they lie then there's nothing u can do. if u end up finding out the truth after u've done the deed then u tell the bf (or not.. it's up to u)

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT: guys saying not to smash another guys gf in hopes that their gf wont get smashed by another guy.

it is none of your responsibilities to "police" a girl with a boyfriend. if its your friend, DONT do it..you or I have ZERO allegiance to her boyfriend its simple as that.

now MARRIAGE is different. don't fukk a dudes wife.

but girlfriend? especially in college? lmfao yea...
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol nah.

only if you have a fiduciary duty to the bf (aka he's a close friend) should you stop yourself. other than that, you are in no moral obligation to anyone, bang the sloot.
    Toronto Aesthetics Crew

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    ITT: guys saying not to smash another guys gf in hopes that their gf wont get smashed by another guy.

it is none of your responsibilities to "police" a girl with a boyfriend. if its your friend, DONT do it..you or I have ZERO allegiance to her boyfriend its simple as that.

now MARRIAGE is different. don't fukk a dudes wife.

but girlfriend? especially in college? lmfao yea...
    ahaha i know. Brb 9/10 sloot comes up to you and starts griding on you even though you know she has a bf but you don't know the bf well, 9 times out of 10 the guy will hook up with the girl not caring. LMAO If you think i'm gonna reject a hot sloot that's coming onto me because she has a beta boyfriend that lets this happen. Sloots gonna sloot and I don't give a fuk if she has a boyfriend. You shouldn't pursue girls in relationships but if she really wants the D you give her what she wants. Sharing is caring nom sayin?

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am going to translate OP's original post.

"Hello misc, I am a massively insecure beta*******. I am so insecure, that the thought of my gf banging another guy makes me rage. Of course I would never admit this insecurity. Instead, I'm gonna to lash out at other men and make it seem like they are "low" and lack "self respect" because they bang girls who have boyfriends. Yeah, that'll teach them. This way I get to ignore the fact that I'm a complete ******* and I get to act like I'm on the high ground."
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.

Originally Posted by MusicProducer View Post
    Basically OP is super insecure and jelly, and tries to mask his insecurities by lashing out at other men by saying that men who bang other dudes' girlfriends are "lowering" themselves and lack "self respect". lol just lol.

popcorn.gif

icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TFW you don't know which side to take on this controversial misc issue.

I mean, if I knew the guy there would be no way in hell i would even think of smashing. I would aware him right away. But if I don't know him at all, and his girl is coming onto me, it would be hard to say no. If I don't smash, I did a good thing by not promoting cheating and not partaking in it, and by respecting my fellow man. However, at the same time, you smashing the girl is irrelevant to the fact that he should drop the girl anyways for looking for the D when she's taken, so it won't be like i'm causing it, if that makes any sense. Idk brahs.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any man willing to disregard his fellow man in search of the sugar walls deserves neither his fellowship, or the sugar walls.

It's one thing to not know, it's a wholly different thing to know, and still let it happen. I wouldn't slam another dude's girlfriend for a myriad of reasons, but here are two that anybody considering it should think about;

1) Sure, if not you, then perhaps somebody else. But do you really want to be that guy?
    After all, you have to be pretty inconsiderate to do something like that in full knowledge.

2) What if you make a mistake, and end up knocking her up?
    Yeah, this is definitely not the kind of woman you want to stay with.

EDIT: By saying yes, you allow it to continue happening. If I ever had a girl come up to me, and I knew she was with somebody else, I would flat out deny her in the most embarrassing way possible.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

it's okay bro, a girl of that caliber would never want you anyways

(no offense)

FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) FailedSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ideally: sure
    Reality: No.

Registered User Johnnyfalcon731's Avatar
    Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If it's not with you then it will be with someone else.. Sloots gon sloot .. Might as well take advantage when you can.
    + + Positive Crew + +
    ATG = Quads for days
    Go hard or go home!
    Half ass reps = Half ass muscles
    " hardwork, dedication " - mayweather
    "Everybody must succeed, failure is not an option" - Austrian Oak
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy must be earned" - Austrian Oak
    Incline bench- 225 x 12 flat 275x7
    Squat - 275x10 225x 23_315 x 6
    Dead lift - 315x 15pr 225 x 22_405 x 4

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rothschilds View Post
    Sorry, but I don't give a **** about you. If a nice piece of ass is craving the D, I'm giving it to her. Period. Her ******* BF isn't my problem. Her conscious will be guilty, not mine.

You see this girl in the club. She approaches you and starts grinding on you, kissing on your neck, and grabbing your cock. Tells you she wants to smash but has a BF out of state:

You're gonna tell her no? I don't ****ing think so m8. She's getting plowed. Simple as that.
    honestly this, if a guys girlfriend is a sloot and you don't f*ck her when she gives you the go then you're a f*cking dumb ass because if you don't f*ck her it's guaranteed that she'll find someone else within minutes who will

coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If a girl has a period, she is off limits.

-bf