Thread: Real talk

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow Real talk

It's very clear that the majority of people around here thought Kai deserved the win. That's fine, you're definitely entitled to your opinion.

However, I do disagree.

I thought that Phil was losing in the judging (as I have said) but things got flipped in the finals. I clearly saw Phil as improved and was beating Kai, pose for pose.

--

In saying this...

When I saw the scorecard, I was very disappointed, but not in the least surprised. To see perfect scores for Phil really shows that this sport is as shady as the people who compete in it. Especially at the top level.
    Hell, even the IFBB here in New Zealand is reflecting a lot of the poor decision making and corruption. Friends of the NZIFBB president are first to earn pro cards and first to get picked to represent our country at the international level.

I was pretty let down by the whole affair this year. The build-up was far more exciting than the actual event. The way Phil and Kai behaved at the press conference then at judging was another disappointment (albeit interesting).

Anyway, return to your hate-mongering. I'd say we have at least 1-2 more weeks of this before people go about their business and focus on something else.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive lost most interesting in bodybuilding now but i still keep up with the major events, and i thought Kai was better. However he wasnt "better enough" and thats a fact, we know a man like Kai wont win unless the champ is pathetically bad or out of the comp. Add to that its a subjective art form and i dont get why people go mental over it, its pretty sad. What happened went according to plan, deal with it fellas.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lancs_hotpot View Post
    Ive lost most interesting in bodybuilding now but i still keep up with the major events, and i thought Kai was better. However he wasnt "better enough" and thats a fact, we know a man like Kai wont win unless the champ is pathetically bad or out of the comp. Add to that its a subjective art form and i dont get why people go mental over it, its pretty sad. What happened went according to plan, deal with it fellas.
    Yeah, I also don't agree with that whole "you have to knock out the champ" business. It doesn't make any sense.

In the same way that Branch beating William Bonac didn't make sense.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    finally a great thread

completely agree

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great thread.

As said before.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I myself thought the judging would have gone to Kai, but really guys let's stop with all the negs, name calling etc just because someone else disagrees with you.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    Great thread.

As said before.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I myself thought the judging would have gone to Kai, but really guys let's stop with all the negs, name calling etc just because someone else disagrees with you.
    Agreed.

In the most extreme of cases, we should agree to disagree.

jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100) jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100) jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100) jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100) jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100) jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100) jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100) jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100) jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100) jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100) jenkojacks is not very well liked. (-100)
    I am not interested in professional bodybuilding, nor the IFBB because of this type of bullsh*t, but I still workout, and follow other fitness related things.

F*ck professional bodybuilding. It's not even a sport.

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jenkojacks View Post
    I am not interested in professional bodybuilding, nor the IFBB because of this type of bullsh*t, but I still workout, and follow other fitness related things.

F*ck professional bodybuilding. It's not even a sport.
    It was never a sport. It is a beauty pageant.

TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nothing will change until people boycott the show. Good post.

I had phil ahead at the start, kai ahead end of night 1 and for a slight majority of poses on day 2.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So i went through the vid, stopping every second or so to see if Phil did indeed look as **** as the section made him out to be.

Surprise surprise, he didn't. Talking about the finals here, the distention went away and you could see the abs. He was conditioned.

Not implying he was any better than his previous showings, but ffs, everyone seems to have gone completely overboard with this.

Bonac got shafted so supremely though, guess since he wasn't Phil or Kai nobody gave a ****. Plenty of people stepped over the line too.

Conclusion - perfect score cards = bs, placings = bs, the section's infantile disgust at Phil = bs...
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    So i went through the vid, stopping every second or so to see if Phil did indeed look as **** as the section made him out to be.

Surprise surprise, he didn't. Talking about the finals here, the distention went away and you could see the abs. He was conditioned.

Not implying he was any better than his previous showings, but ffs, everyone seems to have gone completely overboard with this.

Bonac got shafted so supremely though, guess since he wasn't Phil or Kai nobody gave a ****. Plenty of people stepped over the line too.

Conclusion - perfect score cards = bs, placings = bs, the section's infantile disgust at Phil = bs...
    Agreed. Give it a few months.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I said it in the main thread

I'm ok with phil winning even if i disagree with it. What im not ok with is the 5-5 and 10-10
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Well put Groggery.

From the mouths of bros.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good post Grog. I seen posts saying Phil was off, had Palumboism, it was equal to Jay and Victor, come on now.. I understand a lot of guys don't like Phil but sometimes it's as if Phil peed in their cereal, or it's the "cool" thing to do because i guarantee if Kai won, within a matter of months "fans" would eventually turn on him.

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    isn't prejudging where the winner is decided for the most part. I mean yeah it can change in the finals but pre-judging is the main time they judge no? And even in the finals kai looked great
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agreed. My beef is with the process.

All first place votes for everyone of phils wins suggests that Kai has never even been close to beating phil... Suggesting that Phil (even when off like at prejudge) is unbeatable. As a Kai fan this is very frustrating. Imagine how Kai must feel.

GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When I heard phil won the show with the perfect score I knew this contest was rigged. If this contest was legit, it would be impossible to place Phill 1st after prejudging. Wolf Rhoden and Greene looked way better that day.

During the finals Phil looked great. But so did Kai. How the hell can the judges let Phil win with the perfect score. I dont get it
    130KG Paused Benchpress | 225KG Deadlift | 185kg Squat
    2786lbs 500lbs 408lbs

Originally Posted by NaturalFTW View Post
    isn't prejudging where the winner is decided for the most part. I mean yeah it can change in the finals but pre-judging is the main time they judge no? And even in the finals kai looked great
    They both count 50% each, but it varies on how they're scored.

Example.. 2010 Jay had 6 points, Phil had 9, but during the finals Jay had 5 and Phil had 10.

Registered User Grapplingmuscle's Avatar
    Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty interesting interview with Hany last night re: Phil's condition and adjustments between the pre judging and the finals. Pretty crazy how sensitive it is to nail that condition and how easy it is to mess up. Those guys at the top definitely earn their money
    You control your own destiny; some of us take that responsibility more seriously than others

Cutting update:
    Carb cycling with carb backloading
    Currently 2 carb nights a week
    Losing 2-3 lbs a week, goal weight and body fat % set for November 15th arrival date. Currently on track. Plan is laid out with updates scheduled along the way, but as always subject to change based on body's responses and speed of progress

xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Hell, even the IFBB here in New Zealand is reflecting a lot of the poor decision making and corruption.
    Understatement of the year. Can't stand Moe's Bullchit.

Done with IFBB after he Threatened to cut my mates tongue out over the phone for speaking out about the politics going on here.
    Big natty nutsac

instagram: xswiftx
    ********: www.********.com/swift.fitnessx
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/theironlionfitness

Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post
    Agreed. My beef is with the process.

All first place votes for everyone of phils wins suggests that Kai has never even been close to beating phil... Suggesting that Phil (even when off like at prejudge) is unbeatable. As a Kai fan this is very frustrating. Imagine how Kai must feel.

Are you guys so ignorant to the process? If competitor A slightly, just by the skin of their teeth beats competitor B. 'A' Still gets a '1'. Doesn't matter how close they were, it could be domination or they could be close. We'll never know because the system is a piece of ****.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cedricnumerouno View Post
    Are you guys so ignorant to the process? If competitor A slightly, just by the skin of their teeth beats competitor B. 'A' Still gets a '1'. Doesn't matter how close they were, it could be domination or they could be close. We'll never know because the system is a piece of ****.
    Are you really saying Phil edged out the competition "just by the skin of his teeth" at prejudging? myself and many others had Kai as the CLEAR winner, and Phil arguably pushed down to 3rd/4th, and still received straight 2's. that is all the proof you need.

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good posts

I'm definitely not being biased because I saw that Phil was better at the finals than Kai.. and during prejudging I saw that Kai was looking better as Phil started to fade.

For someone to see things accurately the first night, but not see things accurately the second night indicates bias. I do think Phil deserved the win, but not the perfect scores.. (And I wanted Kai to win).

Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    Are you really saying Phil edged out the competition "just by the skin of his teeth" at prejudging? myself and many others had Kai as the CLEAR winner, and Phil arguably pushed down to 3rd/4th, and still received straight 2's. that is all the proof you need.
    When did I say Phil or Kai? I'm saying the judging process is absolute trash so saying that someone who got all 1's got 'perfect scores' and is 'unbeatable' is completely false.
    There is no 'proof' in this 'sport', only opinion. Until the judging system is expanded and actually is a judging system and not just 1 ****ing number.

This is not a sport, there is no objective criteria here(the IFBB doesn't allow it currently) it is a purely subjective matter.

It's like you didn't even read my post...

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cedricnumerouno View Post
    When did I say Phil or Kai? I'm saying the judging process is absolute trash so saying that someone who got all 1's got 'perfect scores' and is 'unbeatable' is completely false.
    There is no 'proof' in this 'sport', only opinion. Until the judging system is expanded and actually is a judging system and not just 1 ****ing number.

This is not a sport, there is no objective criteria here(the IFBB doesn't allow it currently) it is a purely subjective matter.

It's like you didn't even read my post...
    My bad I was talking on the phone at the time, didn't read it properly. I thought you were defending why Phil got straight 1's to your previously quoted post. I guess I agree with you in that case, for once

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GuusD View Post
    How the hell can the judges let Phil win with the perfect score. I dont get it
    They don't "let" anyone win anything. Each judge makes his or her own rankings. They don't corroborate about it. They don't sit around and say "OK, it's kind of close so let's have 4 of us have Phil in first but then one of us will have Kai win."

When the judges see the perfect scores, it's just as much of a surprise to them as it is to us.

Striving for Massthetics Dystopia1980's Avatar
    Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Yeah, I also don't agree with that whole "you have to knock out the champ" business. It doesn't make any sense.

In the same way that Branch beating William Bonac didn't make sense.
    This so much. Everyone talking about Kai vs Phil and Branch over Ramy but Bonac got 15th! This was the most glaring BS this Olympia for me, the dude looked terrific and he placed near dead last...
    *Korean Crew*
    *Melo-Death/Death/Folk/Black/Tech/Groovecore/Metalcore/Nu-Metal/Metal Crew*
    *Psytrance/Trance/Breaks/Hardstyle/DnB/Electro/House Crew*
    *Underground Hip-Hop Crew*
    *Artistically Talented Crew*
    *Graphic Designer/Illustrator Crew*

CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CZuke39 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm sure this has been talked about before, but I think it's time the ifbb starts enforcing "part" of their drug policy. The part I'm specially referring to is the use of HGH and IGF-1. Since when did it become ok and accepted to look 6 months pregnant and have a belly button looking like kuato from total recall? Before you chime in pointing out heaths stomach look across the board at 90% of the guys when relaxed. There are exceptions and for those guys that have maintained a small waist/gut they need to be rewarded. How is it that everyone except the judges agrees that bodybuilders looked better in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s.