Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TrickHenry View Post
    Where's your proof that Jesus claims, wholeheartedly himself, that he is God?

John 10:30
    "I and the Father are one."

John 8:58
    "Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.""

Who is Jesus praying to? Himself?

Jesus is God, but he is also man. So he prayed to God.
    You've taken that verse out of context. Here's the full verse.

"I (Jesus) and the Father are One." This verse is severely misunderstood and is taken out of context, because beginning at verse John 10:23 we read (in the context of 10:30) about Jesus talking to the Jews. In verse John 10:28-30, talking about his followers as his sheep, he states: "...Neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father who gave them me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are One." Here he clearly says my father is greater than me.

These verses prove only that Jesus and the Father are one in that no man can pluck the sheep out of either's hand. It does not at all state that Jesus is God's equal in everything. In fact the words of Jesus, " My Father, who gave them me is Greater than ALL...," in John 10:29 completely negates this claim, otherwise we are left with a contradiction just a sentence apart. All includes everyone even Jesus.

Also let us look at verse John 17:20-22 "That the ALL may be made ONE. Like thou Father art in me, I in thee, that they may be ONE in us. I in
    them, they in me, that they may be perfect in ONE". In this verse, the same word ONE used, the Greek, HEN is used, not only to describe Jesus and the Father but to describe Jesus, the Father and eleven of the twelve disciples of Jesus. So here if that implies equality, we have a unique case of 13 Gods.

Of the verse in question, "I and the Father are One" in (John 10:30), we also need to take note of the verses following the 30th verse in the text. In those verses, the Jews accuse Jesus falsely of claiming to be God by these words. He however replies, proving their accusation wrong by their own text: "The Jews answered him saying,'For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy, and because that thou being a man, makest thyself a God '" (John 10:33).

associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10) associate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Taking verses out of context to fit your desires is wrong

Their are verses in the Qu'ran that talk about war and killing. These are always taken out of context to make Islam look back. But if you understand the context they are within. There''s nothing wrong. Islam is pro-human, if you are being attacked, attack them back.

iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    For any Christians ITT who do not know how to scripturally defend the deity of Christ and the Holy Trinity, please watch these videos.

It's funny you post this when Yusuf Estes CONVERTED TO ISLAM.

Question: In John 10:30 Jesus says, "I and the Father are one [hen]." Doesn't this show that they are one in essence?

This statement does not suggest either a dual or triune deity. What John's Jesus meant by the word hen ("one") becomes clear from his prayer concerning the apostles: "That they may be one [hen], just as we are one [hen]" (John 17:22), which means that they should be united in agreement with one another as he (Jesus) is always united in agreement with God, as stated: "I [Jesus] always do the things that are pleasing to Him [God]" (John 8:29).
    There is thus no implication that Jesus and God, or the twelve apostles are to be considered as of one essence.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by iRelentless View Post
    It's funny you post this when Yusuf Estes CONVERTED TO ISLAM.
    Why is that funny? White is responding to his objections. Your post is pretty much irrelevant. That would be like me pointing out someone converting to christianity from Islam as evidence that Islam is false. Let's try to be reasonable here.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Men pray to god. Jesus is man. Jesus is God.

Yes you could simplify it and say that he prays to himself, but the fact is that God is omnipotent. God is everywhere and nowhere, everything and nothing at the same time.
    doesnt make sense man.

ALso

God is actually over his throne. As he mentions in the Qu 'ran:
    “He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). He knows what goes into the earth and what comes forth from it, and what descends from the heaven and what ascends thereto. And He is with you (by His Knowledge) wheresoever you may be.” [57:4]
    To Him ascend (all) the goodly words, and the righteous deeds exalt it (i.e. the goodly words are not accepted by Allah unless and until they are followed by good deeds).” [35:10]

“He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him).” [57:3]

Meaning is his throne is above the heavens and the earth. Quite simple really. Makes sense to the common folk.

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by associate View Post

Their are verses in the Qu'ran that talk about war and killing. These are always taken out of context to make Islam look back. But if you understand the context they are within. There''s nothing wrong. Islam is pro-human, if you are being attacked, attack them back.
    So I guess this has devolved into a discussion about Islam vs Christianity. I don't want to take throws at your religion, because so many Muslims receive that every day and that's why they've become so defensive about their religion.

Just understand that there's plurality in God and not multiple gods that's why you misunderstand so much. Also the reaction of the talmudist show that Jesus claimed deity and he never corrects his followers when they call him God.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

Men pray to god. Jesus is man. Jesus is God.

Yes you could simplify it and say that he prays to himself, but the fact is that God is omnipotent. God is everywhere and nowhere, everything and nothing at the same time.
    Yes Allah is omnipotent. He is the king of the Kings and the lord of the worlds. Why would he pray to himself? He doesn't need to. What logic is in that? He was clearly praying to Allah

Mark (15:34): And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Explain that? is he talking to himself now aswell? doesn't make sense. plz enlighten me

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doesnt make sense man.

ALso

God is actually over his throne. As he mentions in the Qu 'ran:
    “He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). He knows what goes into the earth and what comes forth from it, and what descends from the heaven and what ascends thereto. And He is with you (by His Knowledge) wheresoever you may be.” [57:4]
    To Him ascend (all) the goodly words, and the righteous deeds exalt it (i.e. the goodly words are not accepted by Allah unless and until they are followed by good deeds).” [35:10]

“He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him).” [57:3]

Meaning is his throne is above the heavens and the earth. Quite simple really. Makes sense to the common folk.
    quoting the quran to prove the quran?

Yes Allah is omnipotent. He is the king of the Kings and the lord of the worlds. Why would he pray to himself? He doesn't need to. What logic is in that? He was clearly praying to Allah

Mark (15:34): And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Explain that? is he talking to himself now aswell? doesn't make sense. plz enlighten me
    Why part of Omnipotent don't you understand?
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.

iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I guess this has devolved into a discussion about Islam vs Christianity. I don't want to take throws at your religion, because so many Muslims receive that every day and that's why they've become so defensive about their religion.

Just understand that there's plurality in God and not multiple gods that's why you misunderstand so much. Also the reaction of the talmudist show that Jesus claimed deity and he never corrects his followers when they call him God.
    See but for me I feel like argument and debate is a must. Because I think we can all agree that ONLY ONE RELIGION IS RIGHT? Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Budaism, etc.. can't all be right... and I feel like at the end there should only be one Religion that comes out on top as the correct one that disproves all the others...

do you agree with that?

So I feel like debate is necessary to show which one is correct.

Well, there will be a day when Jesus himself will slam these false accusations himself.
    The conversation between Allah and Jesus (alayhi's-salam) on the Day of Judgment (paraphrased):
    Allah, The Most High, will ask, "O Isa, son of Mary, did you tell the people to worship you and your mother besides Me?"
    Prophet Isa will respond, "All Praise be to You! How could I ever say something so evil? I could never utter something so unbefitting of Your majesty! You know what I say and do better than I know it myself. I only commanded them to worship You. And You are their Lord and my Lord. All Praise belongs to You alone."
    (Surah Ma'idah, 116-120)

you... a person out all people... asking if i understand something... lol

2om·nip·o·tent noun \äm-ˈni-pə-tənt\
    Definition of OMNIPOTENT

: one who has unlimited power or authority : one who is omnipotent

you... a person out all people... asking if i understand something... lol

2om·nip·o·tent noun \äm-ˈni-pə-tənt\
    Definition of OMNIPOTENT

: one who has unlimited power or authority : one who is omnipotent
    Right now explain unlimited power.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.

?

Quoting the Qu'ran because it is the only one that makes sense. I'm using it as a tool to combat your points

Right now explain unlimited power.
    unlimited
    [uhn-lim-i-tid] Spell Syllables
    Synonyms Examples Word Origin
    adjective
    not limited; unrestricted; unconfined:

Ofcourse Allah has unrestricted power. he has power over all things.

Quoting the Qu'ran because it is the only one that makes sense. I'm using it as a tool to combat your points
    Yes let's let the fox guard the hen house.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.

Yes let's let the fox guard the hen house.
    Truth is, before Islam came, Christianity was the religion of the time. If I lived in that time I'd follow Jesus' message too because it was nothing else but the message from the lord. Jesus propogated nothing but oneness of Allah and to single him out in worship. Many biblical references in the Bible confirm this.
    Today the teachings of that are distorted and changed.. no more are the people following what the people of Jesus and his companions followed. Utter corruption.

Islam has the same teachings of Jesus. Nothing new. Our messenger now is Muhammad PBUH. Allah promised in the Qu'ran that the Qu'ran will be protected and never be corrupted like earlier scriptures.
    I use verses of the Qu'ran to enlighted you on certain areas where today's christianity beliefs fall short, I don't see whats wrong with that. It seems like it conflicts your interests but in reality its just the most valid response i can give u.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol,I forgot to post the saint patrick trinity video

Forgot these too!

Last edited by lasher; 09-06-2014 at 11:58 AM.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In Islam animals are not slaughtered for human sins
    I thought it was. The Jews did it tho. Who gave muslims permission again to quit the practice?
    Last edited by whatisbro; 09-06-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jakes on them christians, jeebus ain't ded ...
    O|||||||O

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does that even make any sense, you Christians crazy? Does it make any sense that someone would die for someone elses sins?
    Any parent can easily explain why they would sacrifice their life to save somebody they love.

Would you send YOUR son to a certain death?
    Me? Probably not. Based on everything I've read in the bible, Jesus was certainly a willing participant.

Also who is God Christians? God, Jesus, or the holy spirit? Who is actually GOD?
    You should already know the answer before engaging in discussions of this nature.

IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by whatisbro View Post
    I thought it was.

It's not.

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    unlimited
    [uhn-lim-i-tid] Spell Syllables
    Synonyms Examples Word Origin
    adjective
    not limited; unrestricted; unconfined:

Ofcourse Allah has unrestricted power. he has power over all things.
    Yet he can't stop his followers from raping and killing each other since Moh died?

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tell that to ISIS and Boko Haram and the rest to the killer/rapist crews.

Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000) Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000) Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000) Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000) Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000) Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000) Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000) Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000) Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000) Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000) Lawliet94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    Yet he can't stop his followers from raping and killing each other since Moh died?
    As far as I know, Adam n Eve's grandchildren fought and killed each other.
    The wrong is within us, not with Islam.

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course course Allah has unrestricted power. he has power over all things.
    Not me. He's mah bitch!
    O|||||||O

deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500)
    which part of "you have the gayest avi in the joint" don't you understand?

i can't even respond to this "guys" posts because his avi is so flaming it's impossible to take anything he says as serious.

one has to marvel at a guy that claims to be all religious yet uses a pic with half his ass cheeks popping out as his avi.

i'm going to assume that if this guys in the closet then the closet is missing the doors.

Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ransom17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong lack of understanding the dual nature of Christ in this thread:

The trinity also explains how God could both take on humanity with its limits and humility for himself as well as be ruling in heaven at the same time. Jesus who is God the son can be praying to the Father because God contains within himself the true picture of community and outward love.

This is a huge philosophical problem in the Muslim description of God - GK Chesterton refers to the Islamic god as the lonely god only capable of loving himself which is consistent with Islamic theology which teaches that god only loves the good people.
    Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.
    - Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If god is all powerful, then why does he need to sacrifice his son to rid humanity of sin? Why can't the all powerful god say all sin is absolved, and it is?

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cysns View Post
    If god is all powerful, then why does he need to sacrifice his son to rid humanity of sin? Why can't the all powerful god say all sin is absolved, and it is?
    That's what you call a plot hole. And rather distasteful. But in the story Jesus isn't actually sacrificed...he comes back to life...saying, 'Just kidding'. If Jesus was going to be a real sacrifice he'd have to be sent to hell to burn forever in place of all the sinners.

Anyway in the story for maximum trolling of humanity Jesus comes back and only says goodbye to a few close friends before ascending to heaven...ensuring for all time their followers would be seen as irrational when weighing the evidence of their beliefs.

Another plot hole would be why Gods creations don't function exactly as expected in the first place, and how to marry God's expectations with free-will which Christians believe gets God off the hook for his poor design ability. You've got Satan to tempt people in their view, but he's not a true opponent of God as the Christian God is still all-powerful...the nature of being itself. Which means even Satan is made 'out of Gods love'.

Originally Posted by Ransom17
    Strong lack of understanding the dual nature of Christ
    Don't forget about The Holy Ghost.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS