Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Skinny2buff's opinion:

Look up
    The Solar system is massive
    Our Galaxy is Huge
    The Universe is too large to comprehend
    Yet somehow.. someway.. I am alive and on this earth. We have not discovered the ingredients to life yet, and neither have any scientists (although they thought they came close).

What are the odds?

What are the chances?

There must be some sort of higher power. My life could have been ended and or ruined many ..many .. many times.. If there is a higher power I think there is an afterlife. The big bang? Well what caused the big bang? God.

YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skinny2buff6 View Post
    Skinny2buff's opinion:

Look up
    The Solar system is massive
    Our Galaxy is Huge
    The Universe is too large to comprehend
    Yet somehow.. someway.. I am alive and on this earth. We have not discovered the ingredients to life yet, and neither have any scientists (although they thought they came close).

What are the odds?

What are the chances?

There must be some sort of higher power. My life could have been ended and or ruined many ..many .. many times.. If there is a higher power I think there is an afterlife. The big bang? Well what caused the big bang? God.
    Then what caused God? If the big bang had to have a creator, doesn't God have to also? Or couldn't we just say the big bang didn't need a creator and stop there. Seems like we are just adding another unnecessary step into the equation by bringing a god into it

TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Das it mane. Same as a baby or small child who is unaware.
    does the baby or small child develop a personality in the afterlife and is it fair to say that personality is the same as the ones we developed having to deal with the daily hardships that shaped us (for better or worse)?

as a kid in catholic school the priest would probably answer this question as follows: assuming the child was baptized (because otherwise, maybe he wouldn't be so lucky, catholics also believe a fetus is a person so i guess the fetus was just chit out of luck), he would go to heaven and personality would no longer matter because he would be in "perfect harmony." another possible answer is "nobody knows."

i've learned in life the simplest answer to most things is usually the easiest. anything that takes this long to justify seems far fetched to me. i think when you die, nothing happens, the same way before you lived nothing happened.

If there is a higher power I think there is an afterlife. The big bang? Well what caused the big bang? God.
    but what caused god? putting god behind the big bang theory just creates another question? pls don't say god just "always was."

edit: wizarded while typing my essay
    mwc

You're perfect the way I am- phoenix9369

if you don't love me when i'm sweaty, you don't deserve me when i'm dry- phoenix9369

Tellit is love. Tellit is life- Tweedurr

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

There must be some sort of higher power.
    Begging the question fallacy.

And you're using god as some sort of crack spackle for gaps of information. Apply god liberally to gaps of knowledge, wait for dry, sand, and then paint. Seriously though you are using the idea of god as a linguistic placeholder for "we have no idea".

How can anyone be possibly satisfied with that is forever beyond me. I don't know where the universe came from, what was "before" the big bang, and you don't either.

skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God is supposedly before the universe etc etc.

God is and always has been.

Idk.

-Not a bible thumper but God has saved my life imo. My life could have wound up so horrible.. so many different times..

ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol at op just casually ask one of life's greatest mysteries

inb4 another 5 pages
    ** i want to join a crew crew **

Originally Posted by ek4hatch View Post
    lol at op just casually ask one of life's greatest mysteries

inb4 another 5 pages
    I know a quick way we could find out the truth. Someone take the step, come back to life, and post in Misc. lololol

TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -Not a bible thumper but God has saved my life imo. My life could have wound up so horrible.. so many different times..
    bro, you deserve the credit for how ur life turned out!

also, what about all the people who didn't have it so lucky?

when an actor wins an award and thanks god, what about the actors who didn't win (as if god even gave a crap about a movie in the first place lol)

if you give god credit for the good, you gotta blame him for the bad.

simplest answer is that the world is an imperfect place, you do the best with what you have
    mwc

if you don't love me when i'm sweaty, you don't deserve me when i'm dry- phoenix9369

scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    God is supposedly before the universe etc etc.

God is and always has been.

Idk.

Im with you brah,

I don't know everything, but I can feel it. Good enough for me to keep faith.
    *Certified Cardio Bunny Crew*
    *Blake Bortles future GOAT Crew*
    US Navy

Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronnn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reincarnated. There are cases where children have been able to provide concrete details on their past life family and location.
    More details in this link:

http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=...ast-life-lives

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TellitAgain View Post
    does the baby or small child develop a personality in the afterlife and is it fair to say that personality is the same as the ones we developed having to deal with the daily hardships that shaped us (for better or worse)?
    Access denied. I'm sorry, I don't have access to that database.

as a kid in catholic school the priest would probably answer this question as follows: assuming the child was baptized (because otherwise, maybe he wouldn't be so lucky, catholics also believe a fetus is a person so i guess the fetus was just chit out of luck), he would go to heaven and personality would no longer matter because he would be in "perfect harmony." another possible answer is "nobody knows."
    Lots of people know.

i've learned in life the simplest answer to most things is usually the easiest. anything that takes this long to justify seems far fetched to me. i think when you die, nothing happens, the same way before you lived nothing happened.
    Because its easier to believe a lie than the truth? Do you believe you are?

but what caused god? putting god behind the big bang theory just creates another question? pls don't say god just "always was."

edit: wizarded while typing my essay
    You're mind me of the small child that asked why is the sky blue. Where would you start with such an answer. And even if you could put it into words. Would the child understand it?

Here's as question for you close to home. Where did all the water on Earth come from? And what keep us from falling off the Earth and floating into space. Please don't say gravity. Because I can't see it, or touch it. So it can't be real.
    I know a quick way we could find out the truth. Someone take the step, come back to life, and post in Misc. lololol
    Funny thing is, it happened twice already. And you still don't believe?
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Here's as question for you close to home. Where did all the water on Earth come from? And what keep us from falling off the Earth and floating into space. Please don't say gravity. Because I can't see it, or touch it. So it can't be real.
    physics is a scientific law. you don't need faith to accept it.
    mwc

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TellitAgain View Post
    physics is a scientific law. you don't need faith to accept it.
    On the contrary. All science begins with faith.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On the contrary. All science begins with faith.
    explain what faith is required to believe that general relativity is a theory that works.

Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
    explain what faith is required to believe that general relativity is a theory that works.
    inb4 isaac newton was just a snarky liberal atheist
    mwc

Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
    You'd be surprised how much science and religion have in common. I've leave it to you to make the connection though. You'll appreciate the discovery more that way. Just consider the scientific model.
    🎥

awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Souls dont have personalities or consiousness.Its the mind that creates your persona and consiousness.Souls are just shapeless masses of energy that allow something to be alive.When you die the mind goes away but the soul remains and simply passes on into a new body.This is why its impossible to remember your past lives because when you die your past mind cease to be.
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do you remember before you were born? that's what will happen when you die.
    My loony bun is fine

dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You'd be surprised how much science and religion have in common. I've leave it to you to make the connection though. You'll appreciate the discovery more that way. Just consider the scientific model.
    So you got nothing. I am completely unshocked.

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What was 1925 like Opie?

That's what 2125 will be like.

FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ParkerBrah View Post
    Dude what's up?
    Lol at crews
    "U wot m8"
    -Aristote

Suffer in silence success will make all the noise

sometimes i wonder how televangelist can make money. then i talk to people
    mwc

and egg whites (nohomo) IReallyLoveOats's Avatar
    IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Savior died for us to have a way back to Heaven, if we strive to follow His example.
    Snapchat: Consultant1234

Positive crew checking in <3
    we all gon make it! <3

NPC Physique competitor that has poverty 4pk ab genetics lol

Latinas or GTFO crew

Originally Posted by IReallyLoveOats View Post
    The Savior died for us to have a way back to Heaven, if we strive to follow His example.
    but i wasn't even born yet?

does that mean we have to wait for a divine poster to get banned to free miscers of the original reds all newbies have from bad posts before we even signed up?

(pls don't ban , i am not the divine poster)
    mwc

arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YWOC View Post
    You rot in the ground, and eventually everyone on Earth will forget you ever existed.
    Sadly this, I'm scared as fuk of this day coming.

uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) uoyeesi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing…nobody is special. You will just rot in the ground. Strange sense of entitlement to think that there will be something for you once you are gone.

TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTosser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trickstick View Post
    For those talking about consciousness continuing, how does it work for someone who is mentally disabled? As in, some people who are born with a mental disability don't even seem to be aware of their existence in this current state. So what happens when they die? They suddenly become aware?
    Consciousness is a different thing to being able to make sense of your surroundings, or interact with them in an adequate way. I've been around a lot of disabled kids who seemingly "aren't there" but brain scans and so on have indicated otherwise. It's like locked-in syndrome (LIS) I imagine.

I've said this here before, but I think the thread got deleted... I'm 99% sure that death is basically the same as what you experience when you're anaesthetised for a surgical procedure. You have literally no concept of anything. Your eyes close, and the next time they open you have no concept of how much time has passed, what happened to you and how. There is just a void that you were lucky enough to wake up from.

It's not like a sleep, or a coma, or an inability to comprehend the complexities of nature or human interaction. It's complete nothingness. You feel nothing, you think nothing, you see nothing.

It sometimes scares the **** out of me, thinking that death must be this way, but thinking it is has done more for me than believing there's something more or equally beautiful than this life, now, in death.