Thread: Fat burners

Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burners

I'm thinking of getting Ultra Ripped, but my question is about fat burners in general: Do they really help?

I mean, I always think of those before\after adverts of Lipo6 are fake, because it just seems impossible to me for someone to go from 16% to 8% or even 10% in only 1 month.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you look close in the lipo 6 adds , none of them ar ejust one month , it takes time

you can loose fat naturally i mean look at Ronnie Coleman how he looks in the off season to how he looks on the O stage it only taks 3 to 4 months *this varys but its the baseline*

fatburners tho it helps with the process

but honestly you can use a fat burner but if ur diet isnt in check it wont do any good
    In Hoots We Trust.

burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ye if your diet sucks, no 'magic' pill will help you
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀ ∫ Ballz Deep

b_long4133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well the only fat burner that has acutally worked for me was hydroxy cut, i tried methyl ripped cycle for a little bit, probably not enough to even let it work, but i've tried the mann scorch and mann vaporize stack, and lipo6...but like they said before you have to make sure ur diet is suffecient to your needs. don't think you can take the pill then go eat a couple of big macs. but to be honest i don't really like them, cuz although hydroxycut worked for me, i was jittery all of the time and i had trouble sleeping. I would just do cardio, hit the weights hard, eat well, drink at least a gallon of water a day, and most importantly, get at least 8-10 hours of sleep every night!
    hope that helps you

Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not obese or anything near it, I'm about 15% bf and I eat normally like chicken, fish, meat, rice for carbs or potatoes, so I'm a natural healthy eather :P (junk food rarely, like maybe once a month).

And my cardio is my soccer, I play soccer like 3-4 times a week for 2-3 hours each day, I believe that's enough to burn the fat. But it's just not working..I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Solid0Snake View Post
    I'm not obese or anything near it, I'm about 15% bf and I eat normally like chicken, fish, meat, rice for carbs or potatoes, so I'm a natural healthy eather :P (junk food rarely, like maybe once a month).

And my cardio is my soccer, I play soccer like 3-4 times a week for 2-3 hours each day, I believe that's enough to burn the fat. But it's just not working..I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    it could be that when your playin you have glycogen in your muscles

and since carbs are the number 1 source of energy in the body , if you exhast your self and play hard your burning the glycogen

where as if you decided to do a slow but consistant pace on teh treadmill you wont work as hard so you will forgo the carbs and go to the second source in ur body for energy ...stored bodyfat
    In Hoots We Trust.

triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah i was at one point quite sceptical until i tried, EAS diet capsules and CLA from EAS.

i was using thermobol by maximuscle and not really losin a whole lot, but as soon as i took EAS i noticed it the first week. it really was quite dramatic!

i use a diet where i drop my carbs by 50g each month and when i took the caps i was halfway thru a month so it wasn't due to a drop in carb.
    spartan no 209

"behold the king, the king of kings!"

if you don't deadlift and you don't squat, then hang your head in shame!

i'm not embarassed to be a pro-wrestling fan, it gets into your blood then it consumes you

I'm still 27 in hex :) Plato458's Avatar
    Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000) Plato458 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thermbol is useless IMHO and boy is it overpriced. Found another site set up by bbs in the UK that does lots of good looking FL supplements at half the price.

PM if you want the URL.

Cheers
    P458
    Never Give Up Never Surrender ;-P

I did once and look what happened - 30% BF

skinnychubbyguy "Hole in my underwear... What is the purpose of the hole on the front? I mean they stitch up the other side, but they leave the one opening on the front open, wtf is the point? My balls don't get that sweaty to air out, and I don't pull my dick through it to piss or anything else, so is there a legit reason for this?"