Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Chest Problem? 2 Year transformation (fail?).

Hello Everyone!

I've been working out for a little over 2 years now and to be honest I don't know where I stand....what I do know is that I have a lot more potential so any advice/comments you guys can give me would be highly appreciated!

Right now I am about 6'1 and weighing maybe 83Kg's....

A few questions first:

I feel like my chest is weird? Maybe to much fat? The lower and outer chest areas seem way bigger than the upper chest....
    I can't seem to tell where I am lagging (abs and rear delts maybe?). So if you can point that out to I'd appreciate it!

P.S. Before pic is in the second post!

So have I dun goof'd and become skinny fat?
    Attached Images
    العالم ملكك

Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th0th is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Before:

If somebody can embed these I'd be forever grateful (i.e some of my poverty reps lol)
    Attached Images
    العالم ملكك

Bump
    العالم ملكك

Bump
    العالم ملكك

ManicMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wouldn't say it looks weird. Looks like you're gaining so it'll come eventually. Everybody fills out differently. Spend a little more time on narrow grip presses, incline presses and cable crossovers to focus on inner and upper chest.

Originally Posted by ManicMountain View Post
    Wouldn't say it looks weird. Looks like you're gaining so it'll come eventually. Everybody fills out differently. Spend a little more time on narrow grip presses, incline presses and cable crossovers to focus on inner and upper chest.
    Thanks for your input bro!
    What do you think of overall progress for 2 years?
    العالم ملكك

x007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well the shape and development of chest ..depends on genes to some extent and the kind of diet you are taking and your workout routine you follow

You asking about your progress in 2 years but never posted pictures or mentioned your chest size stats before 2 years

Originally Posted by x007 View Post
    Well the shape and development of chest ..depends on genes to some extent and the kind of diet you are taking

You asking about your progress in 2 years but never posted pictures or mentioned your chest size stats before 2 years
    Theres a picture in the second post my friend
    العالم ملكك

ManicMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Th0th View Post
    Thanks for your input bro!
    What do you think of overall progress for 2 years?
    Your putting on muscle and are prob a lot healthier. Keep eating, keep lifting. You'll get where you want to be. Long term results are the most satisfying so stay committed.

zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just keep going breh,whats your routine like??
    Always finds something wrong with everything crew*

sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Thread killer crew*

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ManicMountain View Post
    Your putting on muscle and are prob a lot healthier. Keep eating, keep lifting. You'll get where you want to be. Long term results are the most satisfying so stay committed.
    This ^^

I dont see anything wrong with your chest you just need to keep lifting and eating well. As your chest develops you will fill out
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

Originally Posted by zzfh View Post
    just keep going breh,whats your routine like??
    Can't stop now its like an addiction! But what do you think?

Also for routine il be making an excel with what I'm currently doing and post it.

When I first started I did a standard split (Chest/Tris - Back/Bis, etc...) 5 days a week for 3 months. Then brought it down to 3/4 days a week. I did this for the majority of the 2 years. Lately I felt like I've hit a plateau and so I decided to change my routine. For the past month I have been on my own variation of Lyle Mcdonald's Bulking routine (basically Upper/lower/rest/repeat).
    العالم ملكك

Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    This ^^

I dont see anything wrong with your chest you just need to keep lifting and eating well. As your chest develops you will fill out
    Thanks a lot for your response. The thing is overall I feel like my chest is overdeveloped in comparison to my back (especially rear delts). For example I can now dl 220lbs for 8 reps.... My max decline bench is around the same (maybe very slightly lower) lol.
    العالم ملكك

Registered User whateversclever's Avatar
    whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I am stronger today than I have ever been.

Originally Posted by whateversclever View Post

Thanks brah!
    العالم ملكك

malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Probably time to start lifting.
    S 140kg B 130kg D 200kg
    1000lb club 2/6/14 (1 year training)

Gonna make it...starting tomorrow.

Originally Posted by malza313 View Post
    Probably time to start lifting.
    Ouch lmao I would hope that atleast I look like I lift after 2 years in the gym....
    العالم ملكك

HerbHierophant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ouch lmao I would hope that atleast I look like I lift after 2 years in the gym....
    **** the haters, you look fine dude. Aesthetic perfection is impossible, and that's part of the fun. Your chest looks fine to me but def don't stop training it

Originally Posted by HerbHierophant View Post
    **** the haters, you look fine dude. Aesthetic perfection is impossible, and that's part of the fun. Your chest looks fine to me but def don't stop training it
    Thanks brah! I love training too much to stop for good! I made this thread just to see where I stand and perhaps get some advice from other bros like yourself!
    العالم ملكك

Also for those who were asking about my routine here it is:

"Sheet 2" might be more easy to read.

Feel free to do with it what you like, and if you have any comments about that to I'd love to hear them.
    Attached Files
    العالم ملكك

khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NO OFFENSE .. but these are terrible/gawd awful progress pictures.. not speaking on your physique because i can't effing see it.
    in one picture i see chest and half of your arms, in another picture i see one arm to the side, u need to take a full body picture where we can SEE EVERYTHING
    people are talking **** because we can't see nothing but cropped bathroom pictures of different body parts

Originally Posted by khrisk View Post
    NO OFFENSE .. but these are terrible/gawd awful progress pictures.. not speaking on your physique because i can't effing see it.
    in one picture i see chest and half of your arms, in another picture i see one arm to the side, u need to take a full body picture where we can SEE EVERYTHING
    people are talking **** because we can't see nothing but cropped bathroom pictures of different body parts
    Sorry dude I still havent put up the full length mirror in my room :P
    I'l upload more as soon as I can... but hey heres one full length (although I havent been to the gym properly in like 3 months here)
    Attached Images
    العالم ملكك

khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry dude I still havent put up the full length mirror in my room :P
    I'l upload more as soon as I can... but hey heres one full length (although I havent been to the gym properly in like 3 months here)

well there we go, i can actually see where u might think your chest is lacking. i can tell that u have been lifting , but u probably put on some fat during those months u werent lifting. i definetly see a difference from that picture and your current pictures.

Originally Posted by khrisk View Post
    well there we go, i can actually see where u might think your chest is lacking. i can tell that u have been lifting , but u probably put on some fat during those months u werent lifting. i definetly see a difference from that picture and your current pictures.
    Yeah I did a "mini" cut all of July and hit the gym 5 times a week and included cardio into all my workouts, lost about 4-5kgs. What would you say my current bf% is?
    العالم ملكك

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chest looks normal to me, nothing weird at all.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823