Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol just lol @ all the people ITT getting legit mad and posting these massive walls of text
    Serbia

Current

Squat - 315x3
    Deadlift - 375x3
    Bench - 160x3

ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricdvs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what you have to say op?

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    Bro, I was going to be nice to you... now I'm going to wreck you.

The balls it must take to call out people who are giving you legit advice all the while you're now setting up to COOK for some self entitled bitch who dogged you out so fukking rude after a date not just with her actions...but then via text. You literally have ZERO dignity left in this situation. You're behaving like a goddamn dog in heat and your "Strategy" is to cook/text/spend time with this POS human aaaaaaaaalll for the opportunity to sniff her ass crack like a fukking animal.

You're a tool. Black Jesus is giving you and anyone else who will listen to his fail logic TERRIBLE advice.

Keep making concessions. Practice that chit it'll pepper ur angus for what most certainly will be a very similar marriage.

I called you out on your low self esteem the first time... now I'm going in on you again because you're attempting to cover it by acting like an alpha macho douche calling people virgins ALL THE WHILE YOU STARTED A THREAD ABOUT A WOMAN DISSING YOUR PUNK ASS AND ASKING ADVICE.

Find a purpose that's attached to something greater than women and fukking. That goes for any of you lost Souls reading this fukking post.
    In after Hublife.

OP, listen to this guy. And read his book too. (srs)

elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000)
    cliffs on last 19 pages?
    -Shrugs are my best friend-
    -Certified *******-
    -Misc Beard Crew-

bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bluesonic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    just say:

"Now listen here you self entitled muppet, You think I'm a cool dude? Just be friends? Thanks but no thanks, I don't want to pretend to be your little brother Jimmy that you never had. Cook for you? You are 30 years old, would you like me to iron your clothes for you as well? I didn't realise i was auditioning to be a friendly servant.
    I understand that your window of opportunity for finding young fit guys is fast running out and all your friends are getting into serious relationships while you get left behind, but rather than think that there is something wrong with the men that you have dated, maybe there is something wrong with your expectations and feelings that every guy owes you something."

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol @ a 22 page thread analysing why a woman would walk away and how to be alpha. She's probably already forgotten about OP and is smashing someone else right now.

miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anyone got cliffs? this thread seems like the type that has got lots of fuking pages but no substance.

Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cliffs:

Do you even make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle microtrauma?

-

Single ply til I die

elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000)
    just read the last 4 pages. this chit is emabarassing.

that jacked black guy seems to have nailed it. a couple others are on the right page. black jesus seems to be giving terrible advice and just giving that loser of a broad more power than she already has over this ******* op.

brb walks away after date
    brb op still persues her
    brb making that ******* op cook for her after she walks away
    brb misc giving terrible advice (as usual)
    brb op not listening to the few posters with sound advice ITT

in conclusion: op/the misc are the reason that women have the power they do. congrats.
    -Shrugs are my best friend-
    -Certified *******-
    -Misc Beard Crew-

scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read through entire thread.

OP you need to spray your seed in her eyes and not hand her a towel afterwards.
    *Certified Cardio Bunny Crew*
    *Blake Bortles future GOAT Crew*
    US Navy

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bring out the ******* signal, opie's gone missing!
    When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory

DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    jesus christ

i'm far from u guys in terms of physique and alpha qualities

but I learned at 17 that if a bitch treats me like that I would just go home and never talk to her again…. but lo and behold OP is humoring the whore just for a chance to dip his prick in her olive loaf

Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by invain View Post
    **Edit: She texted me back this morning saying: "Were you waiting outside?"

**Edit 2: Used Black Jesus lines to try and persuade her to come over for a movie.

This is the only pic I have. You can't tell but she has a pretty banging body.

Never had this happen before. Met for a couple drinks. Went pretty well I thought, not really a ton in common but had a cool personality and she was pretty hot. Had her laughin and ****, the usual, no awkwardness.

As we're just walking out the door to leave she stops and says "Hey I know that girl over there you mind if I talk to her for a minute? "

I'm like yeah sure. So I'm waiting outside the door, bish is in there for like 5+ minutes. I'm on my phone texting somebody when she finally walks out with the girl she knows. Doesn't even look around for me, just starts walking down the street talking with this girl. I stand there just like, wut, thinking maybe she'll turn around. After about 20 seconds I say fuk it, walk to my car and take off.

I could understand if it was a terrible date or something but damn...

Sloots gon sloot.

Cliffs:
    OP goes on date
    Date goes well
    Girl walks off with friend after date without even saying goodbye.
    DAYYUUUMMM OP, You're swole as fuk brah. Mirin your basktball delts of peace.
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

**Arm avi crew**
    **Always pick 4 crew**
    **O positive blood donor crew**
    **Married, but still immature as fuk crew**

Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This

Originally Posted by tellitagain View Post
    imagine a guy walks away from a girl on a date

girl texts the guy next day

guy responds that he doesn't like when a lady doesn't pay for first date

girl still wants to meet up again for dinner date

just trying to switch the genders of this story to determine if i still want to live on this planet

invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you need to look in the mirror man, some of these long ass replies are even more pathetic. Stop taking this so seriously. I was never asking for advice when I created this thread you dip****, I think you need to take some reading lessons. I just wanted to tell the misc the story. Then BJ came along and told me to hit her with his copypasta, so I did just to see how she'd respond. This thread would have ended after about 3 pages if I had just gone NC. Was I going to actually spend a bunch of money and cook her a fancy dinner? Fuk no. Would I have let her come over after work for a movie? Maybe.

I have zero self esteem issues. I'm not a player by any means but I'm very confident and can approach in public no problem. I really don't know why I'm trying to defend myself to a bunch of random people online but like I said, your responses are beyond fukking pathetic at this point. Maybe you're the one that needs to get a damn life instead of worrying about some guy texting a bish copypasta.

For those wondering, she has not responded back. Do I care in the slightest? No.

The balls it must take to call out people who are giving you legit advice all the while you're now setting up to COOK for some self entitled bitch who dogged you out so fukking rude after a date not just with her actions...but then via text. You literally have ZERO dignity left in this situation. You're behaving like a goddamn dog in heat and your "Strategy" is to cook/text/spend time with this POS human aaaaaaaaalll for the opportunity to sniff her ass crack like a fukking animal.

You're a tool. Black Jesus is giving you and anyone else who will listen to his fail logic TERRIBLE advice.

Keep making concessions. Practice that chit it'll pepper ur angus for what most certainly will be a very similar marriage.

I called you out on your low self esteem the first time... now I'm going in on you again because you're attempting to cover it by acting like an alpha macho douche calling people virgins ALL THE WHILE YOU STARTED A THREAD ABOUT A WOMAN DISSING YOUR PUNK ASS AND ASKING ADVICE.

Find a purpose that's attached to something greater than women and fukking. That goes for any of you lost Souls reading this fukking post.
    Best raw lifts: 670/480/675 | http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002 | IG: NsattPL

DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn putting pussy over self-pride/respect is pretty fuking pathetic man. I'd rather jerk off than fuk that girl after what she did, SRS.

TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't think the walls of text have anything to do with op at this point. i think ppl have stopped trying to give you advice/feedback for the most part. it just took a really beta guy and bad advice from black jesus to trigger some very edifying thoughts from self-respecting miscers.
    mwc

You're perfect the way I am- phoenix9369

if you don't love me when i'm sweaty, you don't deserve me when i'm dry- phoenix9369

Tellit is love. Tellit is life- Tweedurr

HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For those wondering, she has not responded back. Do I care in the slightest? Yes.
    Fixed

J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As ****ed up as it sounds, she just wanted to have the tables turned around. She wanted to trade her power for a sign of fortitude and integrity on your side. All you had to do was tell her that you felt disrespected by what she did and that you don't buy people's respect. That's what she did in the end, she disrespected you as a person because you didn't spend money on her. If she had any interest then she would've tried to make it up to you somehow. But you let your "Self-respect vs Getting some" mind conflict get in the way and she sensed it. Women are good at this.

What she did was really immature, and at 30, it's a huge red flag. But you struggled with it way too much (Self-respect vs Getting some mind conflict), so you should work on that.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm out, guys.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hub, I like you, but sometimes, you get in this, "greater than thou" mode man. And by that, I mean, any advice you deem bad, is. I think you're forgetting that there's more than one way to come to a resolution on things. It's almost as if you're taking this personal instead of situational. You've done that to me before. It's not a big deal, but I see that's how you are. If we're going to remain friends, then that's something I'll keep in the back of my mind and try to overlook.

That being said, I think the one key word we're forgetting here is TINDER. They met on Tinder. It wasn't Christian Mingle, some work function or some event to where a SOLID RELATIONSHIP was set out to be formed, they met on an app for fukcin'. Plain and simple.

You keep saying my advice is horrible, but no, it's not. I have yet to give this guy bad advice. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it bad. I've said from the beginning that it's not a shot to his ego because this wasn't something they came into to be some long term sh**. He never came out of pocket and was slighted. He never simped this broad. He made her laugh from the jump, she and he decided to finally meet for drinks, they had a good time and one momentary slip made her get salty. To me, that's a win because I'm not your dude. I'm not holding your hand and you're not bound to stay there. Bitch, leave. If you think me not paying for drinks is that big of a deal, that's your beef.....cook it and eat it. Either talk to me about it, or don't. She chose the latter and now we're here.

Is that one thing enough to never talk to a person again? My opinion, absolutely not. Especially if you and that person can speak as adults and say, "You know, blippty bloppity, I thought this, you thought that, we're cool." and dead it. As previously stated, we can still talk, but I'm gonna tell myself, "Mental note #1". Unless you've done something so bad, so detrimental, so outlandish it's just beyond words, I have two choices: Leave you alone for good or let it slide and make a mental note and continue to talk to you on a short leash.

If she wasn't still interested, then she would not have responded. Her laughing in texts shows that what they did to originally set up that date is still there because they're conversing.

And this cooking thing has gone a bit too far. I never told him to personally prepare a meal for her. Why you guys are harping on this like that's gonna happen is beyond me. I told her to ask her to cook him a meal and watch Netfix. She responded with a cheeky "I don't know how", just to fukc with him and I told him to have them do it together...while making conversation to set up the scene for later that night. This is a TWO PARTY thing, not one. So I think we can put that to rest.

If she comes over his house, after this "minute" thing, then she's definitely down to fukc. You don't go over a dude's house, cook dinner with him and watch Netflix and tell yourself, "That's it". She knows wassup, he knows wassup. It's a just a matter of when the sh** is going to happen.

Like I said, it's not a big deal. You make issues of things that ARE issues, not some silly misunderstanding over a paid drink and you leaving.

BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alright you kunts here's the only pic she had up online. You can't tell from that but she had a banging body, was not expecting it at all when she showed up.

Attachment 7212831

JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^ holy black jesus new testament

Haven't read thread but I can't believe OP texted her back after she did that to him (which sounds like what happened). More embarrassed to be a miscer every day.
    FlyingBasset on Reddit

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read only the OP and a few different versions of the cliffs.

From what I gather, and not sure if this has been stated yet, but it seems like she had her friend planted there. Kind of like those cheesy sitcom situations where someone has their "aunt" call and pretend to be "sick" as a rescue from a date or other awkward situation.

Hopefully I'm not the only one who picked up on that.
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've had other girls insist on splitting the tab and they get pissed when I say I want to pay. My sister is the same way, she used to pay for her boyfriends all the time.
    I can confirm, I am ex-boyfriend.

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by djfuzzy View Post
    Read only the OP and a few different versions of the cliffs.

From what I gather, and not sure if this has been stated yet, but it seems like she had her friend planted there. Kind of like those cheesy sitcom situations where someone has their "aunt" call and pretend to be "sick" as a rescue from a date or other awkward situation.

Hopefully I'm not the only one who picked up on that.

picked up on it also

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HandsomeAryan View Post
    You're not her boyfriend. You made a terrible first impression by not paying and came off as cheap. Girls expect the man to pay. How do you not know this already? At least pretend like you have money to spend.
    Kind've agree but it's phucked. Op you should've payed and told her she can get the next one.
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She texted me back this morning: "Were you waiting outside?"
    Well where the phuck else would you eh waiting!?!?
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have literally created an account to express my astonishment at the lamest, ****giest advice that the poor poor OP has received from this clown dubbed 'black jesus'. even forgetting his absolutely cringe worthy texts, 'black jesus' seems incapable of analyzing the situation beyond the most superficial level.

let me simplify the situation using the famous Benjamin Franklin quote:

'Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.'
    Benjamin Franklin

adapting that to the situation here:

Those who would give up essential self respect, to purchase a little temporary pussy, deserve neither (self) respect nor pussy.

it's mind boggling how this 'black jesus' clown claims to be a pickup artist when he has demonstrated no ability to understand this concept, which is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPT if you wish to have any success whatsoever with women.

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wanted to yell something so bad but said fuk it and just drove home. No fuks given. Plenty of other women out there.
    You have the right attitude. Srs. If you come across an idiot female like that, just move on to the next one.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog