Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Owen220 View Post
    cant tell if scar or stretch mark
    Scar. Slashed by knife

Originally Posted by iTunesBrah View Post
    hey brah, how much did you weigh in the 10 months pic? I have a very similar build. 6ft1, naturally broad etc but with a gut.

in the 10 months progress, did you bulk? cut? mantain?
    10 Month ago weighed 230.

Now weigh 225.

I'm happy to answer ur questions and help you brah

Love to help others succeed
    I Am Best Natural Athlete Long Time Dedicated: 9 Months of Lifting With Little Amount of Breaks
    Left Handed Master Race Crew
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew
    I would hurt you so bad if you step to me irl because I don't estat unlike you

My Pussy is wetter than a rain forest

-=Future True Natty King under construction=-

Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jan1ss View Post
    stop feeding this retard
    any1 who posts after me is flaming ******* and likes to suck cawks.
    Awh yeaaaaaah.

Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How cute
    [300 Spartan Swordsman]

Irish stew
    ~{ IRISH MISC CREW }~
    Arsenal FC!

thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Marky22 View Post
    How cute
    >under 6'
    >under 200
    >calls me cute in condescending tone
    I Am Best Natural Athlete Long Time Dedicated: 9 Months of Lifting With Little Amount of Breaks
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thesavagepony View Post
    Scar. Slashed by knife

10 Month ago weighed 230.

Now weigh 225.

I'm happy to answer ur questions and help you brah

Love to help others succeed
    but who was answering question

what was diet like?

i'm mirin' hard. How did you lose the gut whilst putting on mass

Registered Sex Official Tellme718's Avatar
    Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thesavagepony View Post
    We were getting sidetracked.
    It was to expose hodgetwins as filts.

Also to inspire young people.

I have shown a how to transform from fat and just out of rehab for complete pec rupture.

Into better looking than famous youtube

Attention male whores
    I hear you op. But this is misc. Where grown men admire other grown men that starve themselves for months. It will never change. Been lurking this forum for years. And Im speaking for 85% of misc men. Sad but true. Just continue to do you op and nevermind these ppl. You and I are master race 6'2 brahs anyways. Mirin another optimus prime brah.

Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you are so fukin delusional. i hope you are joking. but u lift, so you must take some sort of pride in your body which makes your posts even weirder.

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This ****ing guy again
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol i have been banned and been seeing your retarded threads

finally get to post in one....*******
    Miami Hurricanes
    ***Georgia Crew***
    Swedish/Cuban Crew.....only member
    Hair of the Gods Crew

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal.

Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not sure if srs,

the twins are 6'3/6'4

also, lol @ showing old pics of them, you look nowhere like them you delusional fuk. your physique is pure chit, *******.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

"Smile & laugh even when you feel like ****, it'll make things much better." - RIP mainsqueeze530.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the ****ing rain." -RIP Greg Plitt. 03/11/1977 - 17/01/2015.

Originally Posted by iTunesBrah View Post
    but who was answering question

what was diet like?

i'm mirin' hard. How did you lose the gut whilst putting on mass
    Hard for me to go I to detail because I don't have computer access.

My diet consistent of regular ****

6 eggs a day, chicken rice shakes chipotle every day etc.

I did some astonishingly heavy high voluem and constant workouts.

I lifted 7 days a week usually and maxed out in deaift every week.

For the past 2.5 months I've lifted on a 3 day upper body split with no rest days.

My legs wee overpowering my physique because I used to front and back squat 3x a week

You want more explicit details? I took multi vitamins and fish oil and beta alanine. I can give you more precise workout advice and what I did if you want

Mostly my goal with my routines are to workout harder than anyone else I. The gym

And to continually stress my Cns to overload it to force it to adapt.

And it adapts
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Originally Posted by Jayballer22 View Post
    you are so fukin delusional. i hope you are joking. but u lift, so you must take some sort of pride in your body which makes your posts even weirder.
    Since I have 60 lbs of muscle and 6 inches on you you can't undersrand how Much work I out to achieve a physique.

what I would like you to know is that at my size and height women and men react very differently

So I am not delusional you are just unaware
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're still like 15% bodyfat, all you have to show for your hardwork is a bicep vein, jesus christ OP

PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000)
    stfu holy chit so narcissistic/arrogant. At least you realize that (your sig)
    CURRENT: 197lbs

xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your not entertaining and you have stretch marks the size of ShaQs azz crack.
    "You Will Finally See, That I Am In Truth, The Superior One. The True Alpha Male."

ICF 5x5 since 6/22/13

•Japanese brah•

I find it annoying that some don't credit me for my obvious hard work.

Those who know know

There seem to be people who thrive on negative energy or sending it my way. It is out of jealousy and insecurity

I lifted almost every day for 10 months

I want to help others who want it bad

I can teach you new ways to think about lifting

The way we think about lifting and training can be improved.

Those who think hodgetwins look better than me don't see the larger picture
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100) MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100) MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100) MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100) MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100) MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100) MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100) MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100) MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100) MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100) MindzWeary is not very well liked. (-100)
    Mirin'

NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle
    you natty physique is impressive OP. But you must realize those guys are like 40 years old though

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yall wanna know how op got the scar?

op was smashing tranny
    tranny wanted to be top but was nice and let op go
    op came too quick
    tranny ask for money
    op broke
    tranny took out knife and cut op
    op ran
    *Û©*legendary misc status*Û©*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*