minsuno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can Someone Please tell me my Body Fat.........

Ok so first post.

Im 6'1 aand Currently 210... Korean Male...
    So far my lift schedule works like this.
    Monday Lift for 1 Hour, then Tennis for 3 hours at high intensity (Training for Tournament)
    Tuesday Lift 1 hour, then Tennis for 3 hours High Intensity
    Wednesday Rest for Lifting, Maybe Play Tennis
    Thursday No Lifting But 3 Hours of Tennis
    Friday Lift no tennis
    Saturday Lift and Tennis
    Sunday Lift.

Im not sure what my body fat is currently.

I lost about 80 pounds in 2 months and have this flab of skin on my gut....

And i still have fat to lose though as you can tell from the picture.

From the picture, what does it look like my body fat percentage is?

In the picture im not flexing or anything just wanted to get a clear shot of my entire body.

My waste size is 33.
    Attached Images

Results from effort. Improvements's Avatar
    Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would guess around 20% but it doesn't matter, you're doing good. Keep on doing what you're doing, I noticed you didn't mention calorie consumption at all and that can be a bit concerning if you're intending to get to the lower teens of bodyfat. It will save you mistakes and trouble when you start bulking as well, assuming you're not counting calories that is.

marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Crazy

Originally Posted by Improvements View Post
    I would guess around 20% but it doesn't matter, you're doing good. Keep on doing what you're doing, I noticed you didn't mention calorie consumption at all and that can be a bit concerning if you're intending to get to the lower teens of bodyfat. It will save you mistakes and trouble when you start bulking as well, assuming you're not counting calories that is.
    Hmm overall i usually burn about 1500 calories playing tennis daily then however much when lifting.

I usually eat like two meals a day, Lunch and Dinner.

Im going to assume im eating around 2400 Calories

Not everyday though, some days I only get one meal in.

I usually eat Broiled Chicken legs and veggies, but I do snack and me being Korean

I eat a crap ton of rice which I JUST started telling myself I wont.

Originally Posted by marcioalfranco View Post
    Crazy
    Whats crazy lololol.

blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksage83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Count your calories and if you're going to take pictures for BF or tracking purposes face the camera and get some decent lighting. Try to take the same pic in the same clothes so you'll be consistent. That is a bad pic, but you are definitely over 20%

80lb in 2 months? I want to hear more about that.

Originally Posted by blacksage83 View Post
    Count your calories and if you're going to take pictures for BF or tracking purposes face the camera and get some decent lighting. Try to take the same pic in the same clothes so you'll be consistent. That is a bad pic, but you are definitely over 20%

80lb in 2 months? I want to hear more about that.
    Yea i figured as much.

And i was about 285. So I had a bunch to lose.
    and hmmm, i ate alot of steak and onions at the time.
    played sports in a sauna suit then went for a dip in the pool then played sports without it.
    I did the 2 months 80 pounds without lifting weights. Just intense cardio.

I just started filling in the loose skin, so im starting to lift weights and ive been only for about a month and the pic is the result so far.
    Im gonna try going low carbs and deficit to about 1700 calories.
    I play tennis almost everyday and i burn anywhere from 1500-3000 calories depending on how long i play.
    And thanks for shedding light on the pic ill try another!

servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by minsuno View Post
    Yea i figured as much.

And i was about 285. So I had a bunch to lose.
    and hmmm, i ate alot of steak and onions at the time.
    played sports in a sauna suit then went for a dip in the pool then played sports without it.
    I did the 2 months 80 pounds without lifting weights. Just intense cardio.

I just started filling in the loose skin, so im starting to lift weights and ive been only for about a month and the pic is the result so far.
    Im gonna try going low carbs and deficit to about 1700 calories.
    I play tennis almost everyday and i burn anywhere from 1500-3000 calories depending on how long i play.
    And thanks for shedding light on the pic ill try another!
    Please teach me how to burn 3000 calories in a day via excercise. You will win a noble award, promise

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by servonlewis View Post
    Please teach me how to burn 3000 calories in a day via excercise. You will win a noble award, promise
    He must play tennis for 10 straight hours.
    May 3 - 183 ; May 10 - 181; May 17 - 181; May 24 - 181; May 30 - 178.5 ; Jun 7 - 176.5; Jun 14 - 174.5; Jun 20 - 173;
    Jun 28 - 172.5; July 5th - 171; July 12th - 171; July 19 - 170;

Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000)
    17-18%.

Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000) Toledous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by servonlewis View Post
    My boss rides bikes. Did a double century (200 miles) this month and total calories burned was around 11,000.