Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P6 Black/Red Cycle

Hey guys,

About 3/4'ths through my first P6 Black cycle and I definitely loved it. Focus during my workout was great, I definitley felt stronger, and numerous people mentioned to me that they noticed I had some size gains. Now here's the thing, I'm only 18 (turning 19 next month) and I'm debating between either cycling off of P6 Black for 2 weeks and then starting another cycle of it with 6 pills a day OR finishing my P6 Black and then running a cycle of P6 Red for 4 weeks. I just don't know if I would be able to feel the full effects of P6 Red since I'm kinda young and my testosterone is around its highest point but I've been reading around the forums and most people do cycle the red right after the black. Any recommendations on what I should do?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At your age you could do without the boosters to be 100% honest
    but in reality you can do either or
    4 weeks black then 4 red
    or 8 weeks black

then cycle off. choice is yours.

Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ran 2 bottles of p6 black with red... The nootropic effect was pretty amazing, decent gains as well.
    Please like my bands page!
    https://www.********.com/PerspectivesOfficial
    Influences such as Periphery, Animals as Leaders, Intervals, ADTR, etc...

Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    At your age you could do without the boosters to be 100% honest
    but in reality you can do either or
    4 weeks black then 4 red
    or 8 weeks black

then cycle off. choice is yours.
    If I take a 2 week break from the Black then start up with it again and do 6 caps a day, do you think that would be okay? I was hesitant because I heard that too much D-Aspartic acid could lead to hair loss (not that I've experienced any).

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mike822 View Post
    Hey guys,

About 3/4'ths through my first P6 Black cycle and I definitely loved it. Focus during my workout was great, I definitley felt stronger, and numerous people mentioned to me that they noticed I had some size gains. Now here's the thing, I'm only 18 (turning 19 next month) and I'm debating between either cycling off of P6 Black for 2 weeks and then starting another cycle of it with 6 pills a day OR finishing my P6 Black and then running a cycle of P6 Red for 4 weeks. I just don't know if I would be able to feel the full effects of P6 Red since I'm kinda young and my testosterone is around its highest point but I've been reading around the forums and most people do cycle the red right after the black. Any recommendations on what I should do?
    First and foremost you are too young to worry about test boosters. Eat and Grow be happy! I really like p6 red, but it's sooo expensive. I noticed muscles harder on p6 red and really enjoyed the cycle I took ((couldn't afford more than that)). I followed it up by doing a cycle with a product with DAA in it. It was pretty decent overall, but red was definitely superior for me.
    NASM-CPT

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mike822 View Post
    If I take a 2 week break from the Black then start up with it again and do 6 caps a day, do you think that would be okay? I was hesitant because I heard that too much D-Aspartic acid could lead to hair loss (not that I've experienced any).
    i would just stick to 3, no need to do 6.