Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    fukin hate cyclist with a passion
    why the **** are u riding on the wrong side of the road?

NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle
    I don't hate cops in general. I just hate how they try to setup normally law abiding citizens to committing crimes. Why not use that time and effort to take down actual criminals. Seems like they take the easy way.

Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gamer27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Leilar View Post
    This isn't entrapment. They're not encouraging you to keep on driving.

Yes, some people might be in a hurry, but in busy cities and on very busy roads it's very common for cars to keep on going even when you're in the middle of the focking street. This has happened to me a lot and I was struck by a car on a crosswalk by my school when I was 9.

The guy is also crossing at different times from what it looks like, so everything is fine and dandy imo.
    it can be entrapment if the guy was purposely walking up and down the street in hopes of someone breaking the law.

do you seriously think the average citizen would purposely walk up and down the street? LOL it's entrapment dude, it's a way to accumulate revenue

Registered Snapchat King squeak419's Avatar
    squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [youtube]0Lm9TPym9A4[outube]
    Is it legal to ride against ongoing traffic like that in Merica?

toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm all for stopping for pedestrians, but that doesnt mean they should just step out into traffic with no care in the world and take their sweet ass time

Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I lived in Vegas, the cops set something like this up. Had a cop dressed as a leprechaun walk back and forth through a crosswalk for a few hours. They had about 15 cops up and down the street just waiting for the undercover to point out the people that didn't stop for him. He was pretty hard to miss wearing bright green and striped socks, and he only really had them grab people that swerved around him in the crosswalk. Spent most of my lunch break at the restaurant across the street watching the shenanigans. If it hadn't been in a school zone and on one of the nastier streets in Vegas, it might have bothered me, but people there drive like idiots.

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bring on the hate here,

But at the end of the day if it's against the law and people do it, why do they sook about being booked?
    Like it's law, it's not like their being booked for not being polite or something, they being booked for breaking the law.

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good,I also hate it when ****s roll at signs.
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol'd but dude on bike is clearly in the wrong here. shame he doesn't even know how to ride a bike properly in a big city

Originally Posted by squeak419 View Post
    Is it legal to ride against ongoing traffic like that in Merica?
    It is, and there's always atleast one annoying kunt doing it.
    Yo

TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500)
    best part of the vid was the boston accent

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What would be real trollzy in that video, is if the guy filming, went out and started walking across the other side. Then everytime the cop went to go pull somebody over he stood in the middle of the intersection as he was crossing so the cop couldn't go.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I believe this was done because some old person was hit and killed walking through that intersection. Think it was common for people to almost get hit there.
    *Colts*
    *Purdue Boilermakers*
    *Red Wings*
    *Tigers*
    *Pistons*
    *Michigan Wolverines*
    *MISC Firearms Crew*

I Rep Back So Put Rep Back In Your Rep So I can Rep You Back.

ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MarinoMike View Post
    Good!! I cycle everywhere and have multiple close calls with this on the daily!! Screw all you people who don't stop for pedestrians/cyclists
    Bicycles have to follow all the rules that cars do...Friend got fined $300 for running a red light on his bike LOL!
    Hi my name is Dan.

Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wasn't aware crosswalks were allowed to not have lights or stop signs. People get hit because it is dangerous.

M = (Q, Σ, δ, q0, F) FiniteAutomaton's Avatar
    FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wheyman12 View Post
    All crosswalks should have signs....the newer ones have people press a button and then lights start flashing to slow down/begin stopping then solid red which is a red light and then people cross.
    Even then in most cases, people just go whenever they feel like it. I laugh a bit whenever people try to step out onto the street when it isn't their turn, and a car comes out of nowhere, and the walker gets mad at the drivers lol
    ..../||||||\=======()
    [::::::::::::::]

It's a tank lol

This is the only crew I'm in crew

Registered User ClaptonDeCheeks's Avatar
    ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    I have a feeling they probably nailed a lot of people who didn't stop but the pedestrian was on the other side of traffic. I'm not even sure if that's the law, but I sure as hell am not waiting for someone to cross the entire street if I can still go before they're going to be on my half of the road.
    technically, you have to yield to the pedestrian. which means that if your path is crossing in front of the pedestrian, then you have to stop. But if your path crosses the path that the pedestrian already traveled, you already yielded and you can go. However, that's a point that you'd probably have to fight in court. But stopping until the pedestrian is out of the street is safest for the pedestrian bc cars are more visible than people and seeing a stopped car mid-street makes other drivers more alert.
    ----------------------

I've seen them do this in LA before... though I didn't like it, they did it more responsibly. The cop would go to the crosswalk and look up and down until it was safe to cross. Once he had enough room, he stepped onto the street and his partners pulled anyone who failed to yield to him.

what I don't like is, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS IS LOW SOCIOECONOMIC AREAS. SRS. I work in a ghetto area and live in a rich area of LA. You see speed traps and chit like this crosswalk trap in poor areas near my job, you rarely see chit like this in nice areas around where I live. Even when they do the roadblocks to check for DUI, it's always at this same spot where you have plenty of opportunities to turn into residential streets despite the fact that there are a lot of drunk driving accidents bc of the bars.
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500) naturaltony is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ShouldBeStudyin View Post
    Bicycles have to follow all the rules that cars do...Friend got fined $300 for running a red light on his bike LOL!
    I love that you lol at your friend

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    i get the point but the way they're going about it is pretty scummy

that video in there with the guy going "good job you got another one", the guy's on the other side of the street, you can't reasonably expect the dump truck to stop, maybe the jeep had time but that looks like he would've had to stop in the middle of the intersection.. not to mention the cop blasting through oncoming traffic on the wrong side of the road, closer to the guy crossing than any other car had been

just like, get real here

"enforcement" doesn't mean setting people up, it means enforcing the law when you see it broken. sad that it's become this
    that's not setting them up.
    entrapment would require the police to goad or encourage the drivers into breaking the law, which they did not do.
    this is the equivalent of an unmarked cop driving in the 'fast lane' exactly on the speed limit and pulling over the idiots who try to tailgate him. nothing wrong with that.
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Registered User DIncredibleBulk's Avatar
    DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Octium View Post
    funny because entrapment wont actually do anything to prevent this happening in a real situation. and whats all that money being put towards anyways? not like theyre now gonna station cops at every crosswalk with this

It's not entrapment

keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keels141 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aCb123 View Post
    yes how dare the police try to protect pedestrians how dare they!!!!
    Fukn america of peace I swear to God

Registered User DIncredibleBulk's Avatar
    DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DIncredibleBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ClaptonDeCheeks View Post
    technically, you have to yield

what I don't like is, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS IS LOW SOCIOECONOMIC AREAS. SRS. I work in a ghetto area and live in a rich area of LA. You see speed traps and chit like this crosswalk trap in poor areas near my job, you rarely see chit like this in nice areas around where I live. Even when they do the roadblocks to check for DUI, it's always at this same spot where you have plenty of opportunities to turn into residential streets despite the fact that there are a lot of drunk driving accidents bc of the bars.
    They don't do it based on the socioeconomic class areas...

High traffic/downtown area that sees more pedestrian flow versus suburbia.... It makes more sense to do it where they did.

SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 5foot8m8 View Post
    When I was a kid (9,10,11) me and my buddies used to harrass the local policemen and station to let us be the crosswalk kids and take a cut on the fines. Never worked but we lobbied like crazy wrote letters and chit telling them it'd increase revenue immensely
    Thats funny cuz when I was a kid (9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 or thereabouts) me and my buddies used to harrass the local policemen and station to let us be the crosswalk kids and take a cut on the fines. Never worked but we lobbied like crazy wrote letters and chit telling them it'd increase revenue immensely

Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Probably would've thought this was bullchit before I came to university but I don't even know if it's a law in Texas but I always stop if I see a pedestrian even if they aren't trying to cross on a crosswalk (dumbasses) I still stop completely. At the end of the day it's me who's going to jail if some idiot is looking down at his phone wandering off into the street... and quite frankly, i'm in a damn car. I'm sure they'd much rather be on their way as they are travelling much slower than I am.
    Right.

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Octium View Post
    funny because entrapment wont actually do anything to prevent this happening in a real situation. and whats all that money being put towards anyways? not like theyre now gonna station cops at every crosswalk with this
    entrapment is when the police encourage the person to break the law. that's not what's happening here. the cops simply crossing the road, the rest is entirely up to the driver
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "raise" makes it sound like they got $40,000 in donations. They gave out $40,000 in ransom notes. Brb. Unnecessarily impeding traffic as an excuse to steal peoples money.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cops doing cop things

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its fukkin bs man... there is this intersection when i leave my house where you cant make a left turn from 7am-9am. I swear every morning there is two cops parked there and giving out tickets to people who make a left.

Every morning i pass by atleast one of the cops with flashing lights and they are giving a ticket to some poor driver. Its literally like shooting fish in a bucket for them... free money, free padding on ticket stats..every morning they are there.

They actually pulled me over one time EVEN THOUGH i was making a right ... he made me late for work i showed him my address on my license and said look at your freaking dash camera you will see i made a right turn NOT a left turn. Furthermore look at my drivers license look where i live i HAVE to make a right turn why would i be coming from that direction. After all that he let me go but i was late for work.

Fukkin *******s it should be illegal to things like that. I am all for cops pulling over people for doing something dangerous but this kind of stuff is just them doing it to raise money.

I also love it when they park their car and try to get people where speed limit goes from like 60 to 35 for absolutely no reason .

They also added a 4 way STOP sign for no damn reason at one of the intersections close to my house. I have seen cops there like 100 times trying to catch people that dont stop.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jesse_l_g View Post
    "raise" makes it sound like they got $40,000 in donations. They gave out $40,000 in ransom notes. Brb. Unnecessarily impeding traffic as an excuse to steal peoples money.
    You mean the police should allow people to violate traffic law?

You do know the police don't legislate that chit right? They are just a judiciary.
    Right.

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Aynom View Post
    You mean the police should allow people to violate traffic law?

You do know the police don't legislate that chit right? They are just a judiciary.
    People should be responsible for their own actions. lol at the "just doing their job" BS. They are simply out looking for an excuses to hand out ransom notes. It's a technicality. The idea is to steal peoples money, not make the cross walk safer. If it was anyone else walking back and forth across the street impeding traffic lets not pretend like you would be ok with that.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by justoutforarip View Post
    ah shut the **** up, it's also against the law to go 51 in a 50, but i'm sure you'd be completely okay with a cop giving you a speeding ticket every time you went over the limit

Well, yeah... because I'm an adult and I understand that actions have consequences... I do my best not to speed.

The biggest thing wrong with the world today in entitled kunts like you who think they can get away with everything. It's not really hard to understand unless you're mentally deficient, obey the road rules and you wont get fined.

The rules exist for a reason, dumb kunts who think they know better are the reason why we need them.

Originally Posted by Jesse_l_g View Post
    People should be responsible for their own actions. lol at the "just doing their job" BS. They are simply out looking for an excuses to hand out ransom notes. It's a technicality. The idea is to steal peoples money, not make the cross walk safer. If it was anyone else walking back and forth across the street impeding traffic lets not pretend like you would be ok with that.

Nobody is stealing your money you daft bastard, JUST DON'T BREAK THE GOD DAMN RULES!

I bet you're that guy everyone knows who thinks he's the king of the road and has to overtake people who are doing the speed limit because you can't stand to be behind someone.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks