Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Unique flavor PB marshmallow, would like to review

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kntkody View Post
    Unique flavor PB marshmallow, would like to review
    Unique as in cellucor having the same flavor out for years? Oh ok.

cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HeavenBeyond View Post
    New flavor is Mocha Caramel!
    Dang that sounds good.
    ---- COUNTRY MIKE APPRECIATION CREW ----

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    Most folks have probably already seen that the next flavor announced was Red Velvet Cake. Not sure what the third new flavor will be as I have not seen any hints about that one...

After a lengthy leave of absence, I have finally chosen to come out of hiding. Good to see that you're still around. The usual crowd of habitual forum visitors hasn't changed much. Amusingly I'm still on spread with people I must have repped over a year ago. I asked about you at the Olympia last year, but I was asking at the Gamma Labs booth. Looks like I should have been asking at the BPI booth!
    Lengthy absence doesn't count when you're posting under other accounts dumbass.

kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    I'm sure trutein will be unique like cellucor is unique!

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mocha Caramel is probably the most interesting of the three. Curious to see how people like the new flavors. Pre-release sale starts tomorrow, but TN/BN's "sales" have been a little... underwhelming in the past.
    [Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mocha Caramel! I reckon I'm most excited to try this one.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I think what BTL means after a "lengthy ban for leaving negative reviews on competing products", aka a forced break.
    You must mean the review that divulged and brought awareness to the amino spiking issue. Nowadays, everyone talks about inflating protein amounts through the addition of nitrogen sources, yet it was never mentioned in the forum prior to my "negative review." I would think you'd be thanking me for that, as no one else had the knowledge or integrity to write such a review. The only people who dislike me for that review are those who represent unscrupulous companies who take advantage of consumer trust and exploit labeling loopholes to make more money. Realism is not negativity, and only those who prefer to live in a fantasy land equate the two.

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BC, Canada

✧☆ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ☆✧

Instagram: @KyleBJanzen
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/VqHdWe

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    as no one else had the knowledge or integrity to write such a review
    this one actually made me LOL.

bravo

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You must mean the review that divulged and brought awareness to the amino spiking issue. Nowadays, everyone talks about inflating protein amounts through the addition of nitrogen sources, yet it was never mentioned in the forum prior to my "negative review." I would think you'd be thanking me for that, as no one else had the knowledge or integrity to write such a review. The only people who dislike me for that review are those who represent unscrupulous companies who take advantage of consumer trust and exploit labeling loopholes to make more money. Realism is not negativity, and only those who prefer to live in a fantasy land equate the two.

Don't flatter yourself hero.

If you wanted to do it, don't be a rep.

But you did, got banned, made new accounts, etc.

Plenty of people have spoke up about the amino acid issue, just you were dumb enough to get banned for being an idiot. Cause you did in the store, not on the forums. Cause you KNEW it was against the rules.

That doesn't make you a hero of anything, except of stupidity.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

people dislike you for a lot of reasons other than your review

mainly you being a giant derp working for an even bigger derp

but derps of a feather gon' derp together
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tried Cellucor's PB Marsh. was not a fan at all. Added a little chocolate syrup to my shaker, made it tolerable. Would try the red velvet though.
    LEO

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Peanut butter marshmallow sounds awful.

And you have an extremely punchable face.
    never change TP. never change
    LEO

Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I was posting about amino spiking before you made your first post on this board. Be careful when saying nobody else has the same knowledge as you. Most would acknowledge I'm as informed as they come and even my arrogant ass wouldn't make that statement. You must be chewing on orings too
    I used to own things.

I get banned a lot for telling the truth.

MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mrodz View Post
    Wait...is that...sure does look a lot like him. Bloody and dazed looking. Someone should post a side by side to compare....

Originally Posted by misfit28 View Post
    lmao
    X2

LOL.

Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post

LOL, ouch.

This thread is so...

Twatter: marked4u2c

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Never on BB.com anymore crew**

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, I must be one of the few that enjoy the Cellucor PBM.

CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stan47islav View Post
    Damn, I must be one of the few that enjoy the Cellucor PBM.
    I liked it too, I think mostly mixed review flavor wis and they hijacked it. Would of been better to make an original flavor. Mocha caramel sounds good the other 2 nothing new :/.

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mike McCandless View Post
    I was posting about amino spiking before you made your first post on this board. Be careful when saying nobody else has the same knowledge as you. Most would acknowledge I'm as informed as they come and even my arrogant ass wouldn't make that statement. You must be chewing on orings too
    Most of those who had the knowledge were offenders of the practice, and thus lacked the integrity. If you posted about it, that's great and I appreciate your honesty. Personally, I had not seen any prior mention of the issue, and clearly your comments do not carry the same weight as mine, because the issue did not receive considerable attention or become common knowledge until after I posted about it. Every statement I make in the forum is kind of a big deal that is put under intense scrutiny by a herd of forum regulars, which is an absolute curse, but it also spurred the creation of multiple threads about the issue. There is no trophy for being the first to bring it up anyways. All I'm saying is that I stand by my decision to say something about it.

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post

What he said x1000. The issue with you really has nothing to do with Trutein or even your love for it. You were a HORRID rep when you had this role. You belittled people that expressed any kind of concerns or didn't care for Trutein, insinuating that the problems were theirs and not the product's. You blamed broken taste buds and suggested the trader's thread countless times to resolve the issue. Do you really feel this is good customer service? Is this how you would like to be responded to if you had a concern about a product, supplement or not, that you purchased from another company?

People don't hate Trutein. They hate the way that those of you involved with the product conduct yourselves. You're unprofessional customer service skills, your RIDICULOUSLY OVER THE TOP hyping, your review shenanigans, your multiple accounts...do you seriously take no accountability for any of this??????

And don't even get me started on Greg!

Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Most of those who had the knowledge were offenders of the practice, and thus lacked the integrity. If you posted about it, that's great and I appreciate your honesty. Personally, I had not seen any prior mention of the issue, and clearly your comments do not carry the same weight as mine, because the issue did not receive considerable attention or become common knowledge until after I posted about it. Every statement I make in the forum is kind of a big deal that is put under intense scrutiny by a herd of forum regulars, which is an absolute curse, but it also spurred the creation of multiple threads about the issue. There is no trophy for being the first to bring it up anyways. All I'm saying is that I stand by my decision to say something about it.
    You are either the most delusional poster I've seen in some time or one of the best trolls ever. I'm convinced an oring got stuck around your neck and cut off oxygen to your brain.
    I used to own things.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Personally, I had not seen any prior mention of the issue, and clearly your comments do not carry the same weight as mine, because the issue did not receive considerable attention or become common knowledge until after I posted about it.
    hahahahaha

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are either the most delusional poster I've seen in some time or one of the best trolls ever. I'm convinced an oring got stuck around your neck and cut off oxygen to your brain.
    You mad that clearly your comments do not carry the same weight as his? Every statement he makes in the forum is kind of a big deal.

oh, and you never answered my question from the other thread. is your last name pronounced like "Mick Candles" or "Mick Canned Less"?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he's a great troll Mike, no one is that stupid.

At least I hope not
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by An Inconvenient Bro View Post
    he's a great troll Mike, no one is that stupid.

At least I hope not
    I still maintain that "BTL" is a phony acct. for Greg. Notice how Greg is always absent for the occasional "Trutein is awesome. Give it a try" post, while "BTL" is doing all his schlep work.

Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
    What he said x1000. The issue with you really has nothing to do with Trutein or even your love for it. You were a HORRID rep when you had this role. You belittled people that expressed any kind of concerns or didn't care for Trutein, insinuating that the problems were theirs and not the product's. You blamed broken taste buds and suggested the trader's thread countless times to resolve the issue. Do you really feel this is good customer service? Is this how you would like to be responded to if you had a concern about a product, supplement or not, that you purchased from another company?

People don't hate Trutein. They hate the way that those of you involved with the product conduct yourselves. You're unprofessional customer service skills, your RIDICULOUSLY OVER THE TOP hyping, your review shenanigans, your multiple accounts...do you seriously take no accountability for any of this??????

And don't even get me started on Greg!
    That's certainly a fabrication of anything I've ever been involved in. I recall one person being unhappy with the flavor, and I said that's a shame because most people really like that flavor. I suggested that he could put it in the trader's thread if he wanted to get rid of it quickly, since at the time there were several people requesting the product. I'm not going to entertain you any further by addressing false accusations, and there's nothing I can say to you to get you to stop making stuff up about people on the internet. That's what you live to do, so knock yourself out.

cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000)

Mike you are the voice of reason that bb.com needs but doesn't deserve!

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    You mad that clearly your comments do not carry the same weight as his? Every statement he makes in the forum is kind of a big deal.

oh, and you never answered my question from the other thread. is your last name pronounced like "Mick Candles" or "Mick Canned Less"?
    I now aspire to be on the level of btl. I don't care how my name is said, but the d should be pronounced.
    I used to own things.

mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I now aspire to be on the level of btl. I don't care how my name is said, but the d should be pronounced.
    Unlike the d in Django.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Went ahead and got the RVC and PB flavors with the coupon, not too interested in the moch since I am not a coffee fan; should be interesting if noting else. Laughing at this thread too, any Trutein thread always becomes a long and fascinating debate on so many different topics.

Learned about egg white price increase from this one, always fun to learn!
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823