KyleE1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Best PRE Workout OUT THERE (Bullnox by Betancourt

Hi Guys,

Just tried Bullnox by Betancourt (PRE-WORKOUT) for my first workout. Ive tried C4, Syntha, and all those hyped up pre workouts. This is by far the best. I took this on my leg day. Huge mistake, my heart rate went through the roof. I recommend taking this on less intense workouts since it boosts your heart rate causing the blood to flow. Resulting in its unmatched pump. Super impressed. Biceps were quite a bit larger with this pre workout. When mixed with some quality creatine it is god like. Anyone who wants a pre workout and doesn't buy this and knows it about it prior, your an idiot. This is the ****. My ratings

Pump 10/10
    Energy 8.5/10 (Pretty good more of a focus then tingling)
    Price 9/10 (Is one of the more expensive pre workouts but well worth it)
    Overall 9/10

Very impressed

Bullnox for President mrericc69's Avatar
    mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    By far my favorite as well
    "It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward..."
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=618410343
    Lifting is no longer a hobby, its an addiction

Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There seems to be 18 grams of 20+ ingredients in their proprietary blend. 99% of them are BS though - only beta-alanine and caffeine have been proven as pre-workout ingredients that work from that mix, of which we have no idea what the dosages are.

I'd stay away from it.

KyleE1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hovsepian View Post
    There seems to be 18 grams of 20+ ingredients in their proprietary blend. 99% of them are BS though - only beta-alanine and caffeine have been proven as pre-workout ingredients that work from that mix, of which we have no idea what the dosages are.

I'd stay away from it.
    Ya that is true however its an amazing pre workout. Key word "proven", maybe the reviews have proven the other ingredients.